Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fateful Affair

"A desire, longing, and insatiable hunger for someone you can't have."

44
17 Comments 17
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable. When the object of your desire can never truly be yours, you keep going back for more endlessly."

My stomach is in knots as I imagine his hard, calloused hands on my breasts, pressing on my tits, squeezing them roughly as he holds me from behind. My thoughts are running wild, untamed; I can almost feel his warm, fuzzy breath on my shoulders, making my stomach tingle, my pulse pound, and my lips dry.

I walk to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of ice-cold water, gulping it down, hoping to cool my heated state as I eagerly wait for him. Freezing rivulets of water wet my lips, running down my chin, sending shivers over my flesh. The cold sensation only intensifies my body's heat.

**

Have you ever met someone and felt an instant, ethereal connection? The kind that immediately makes you wonder how perfect life would be had you met them sooner. Like a bolt of God-sent lightning, you know that the entire universe fought against all odds to bring your two souls together. How can something so strange and strong be a mere coincidence?

When our eyes met for the first time and he winked playfully, I knew I was charging into a burning building with my eyes wide open. When his hands "accidentally" brushed past mine, it felt like a head-on collision, the fortunate accident of two stars, wayward and off-course, smashing into each other, creating a new force of nature. When my emotions betrayed me, turning my polite smile into a seductive grin, spreading so wide that it touched my eyes, I knew under no circumstances would I be going home alone. The explosion when our bodies came into contact later that night left a pool of mess in its wake. But even the destruction was so damn beautiful that we kept coming back for more.

It's been months since that night, and still, nothing feels real, it all feels like a dream—the kind of dream that doesn't let you fall asleep and keeps you awake all night, longing, craving...weaving possibilities to taunt reality. I have never wanted anything, anybody, as much as I crave him, seek to be his desire and want his best nights to my name.

**

My fingers scrunch the collar of his shirt, the one he left at my house after the last tryst, bringing it to my nose, and taking a big whiff. Sigh. His intoxicating scent fills my nostrils, making me weak on my knees, falling on the kitchen counter for support.

Checking my phone every few minutes, my body is eager to feel him, taste him, and be serenaded in all senses.

My spirits spring to life when the doorbell rings, rampant excitement filling every cell in my body. Taking my wedding ring off, I rush to the door and let him in. The moment he enters my house, I feel the alarming effect of his presence—a charging sexual tension dissipating in the atmosphere.

"You're late" I snap. Crossing my arms, I try to act mad but fail miserably.

He raises his eyebrows in surprise, a smile spreading on those delicious lips as he walks toward me.

"I'm sure I can make up for it," he smirks as he traces his fingers on my slender waist. Pressing my lips and my legs tightly, I use all my energy to hide my flushed cheeks and moistening pussy when the butterflies hit my stomach.

"Darling, you know you're my one and only," he says, flashing that bright smile. Grabbing my waist and touching my tickle spot, he makes my mind reject reality. I instantly giggle like a silly little girl. In my soul, I know very well that I'm not his only one, but hearing him say the words, my heart almost believes him.

We aren't exclusive in any way, and contrary to what one might think, are very happy in our own lives. Every month, when my husband is away and I'm home alone for a few days, I allow my mind to be seduced, let my senses wander, and open my doors for a magical evening with my midnight lover.

He breaks my chain of thoughts as he suddenly leans closer and bites my lower lip, making me gasp for air.

"You know what that smile does to me, don't you?" He sighs, kissing me sensually, covering my cheeks with both hands. I moan into his mouth as his hands slide down to my waist, and lower to my milky thighs. He traces the hem of the shirt, gliding his hands under to squeeze my bare cheeks softly.

"And...your laughter is the sexiest sound," he whispers as I reach for him on my toes. He lifts me and twirls me around, stopping with his back on the wall, making me squeal with excitement. I'm mentally swooning, smitten by his words and his moves. The warm summer night along with the passion is making my body burn lava hot.

Losing all self-control, overpowered with passion, he forcefully shoves my back against his ripped chest, sending my heart to thunderous excitement. He has always been fascinated by holding me in this position. Even though I would rather be able to look at him, watch the desire in his eyes, and the want in his face; I can't deny that I enjoy being held this way. The thrill of not knowing, the anticipation, his sexy abs glued to my back, and eventually feeling his arousal grinding on my ass is an extraordinary sensation.

I hear him sigh as his right hand holds me tightly, playing with my belly button. His other hand slowly moves down, inching closer to my sweet spot. He kisses my neck and my shoulders as his palm pushes down firmly on my smooth mound. That brutal monster of a man is enjoying how much I am aching for his touch as he lightly draws circles with his thumb. After what seems like an eternity, his middle finger traces the length of my lips, sliding across them slightly. I whimper, making small noises, trying to nudge my ass forward to meet his hand, but his strong hold on my belly restricts me from moving.

How the hell is he making up to me? I feel annoyed and restless. Yet, one kiss on my neck and the annoyance is immediately replaced with my undying, deep need for him. His fingers slip between my folds, pressing hard onto my clit, making me squirm with delight.

"I love to feel your need, so fucking wet," he growls as my body melts under his touch. His fingers work magic on my body, touching and exploring all the right spots, swirling in my wetness. One of his fingers sinks inside my dripping heat, and he curls his finger up, making me moan loudly.

My head turns back to find his lips as his tongue slips inside my mouth, sucking on mine. His fingers slide in and out aggressively, as his other hand moves up to my breasts, ripping a few buttons in the process. He grabs my tits, squeezing them roughly, just like I had imagined earlier. My release is intense and sudden as I groan into his mouth, clenching around his fingers.

RominaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RominaSmith

My legs nearly collapse as he slides his hands under my back and down my knees, lifting me and carrying me in his arms. I wrap my hands around his neck, enjoying the warmth of his closeness even more as I ride down the high of that orgasm. His heart is thumping in his chest and I recall how he often says, Pleasing you, pleases me!

He walks to my bedroom and puts me down in front of the open window; grabs my waist and helps me up the windowsill. He hops on right in front of me, his toes lightly touching mine and his messy blonde hair swaying in the breeze.

Resting my head on my knees, I feel elated, excited, and over the moon to have this magnetic force of a man in my life. As I mentioned earlier, we weren't exclusive but we were elusive. Rare, like the Blue Moon. Extraordinary, like the Kohinoor. Everything about us was alluring, every second spent together was precious and had to be savored. And he left no stone unturned to make me feel like the Queen of the world.

The moonlight shines on his gorgeous form, his mystical emerald eyes glistening with a hint of smolder. He hands me the unfinished drink that I left on his side earlier — scotch on the rocks with a twist.

"Let me make one for you," I offer, getting ready to head out to the kitchen.

"I'd rather drink from your lips," he whispers, leaning close such that our lips are almost touching. My lips part slightly, quivering, waiting to feel his lips on mine. He slides his tongue inside my mouth, making me dizzy and senseless. He kisses me with a want that sends shivers down my entire body, making my pussy gush. When he pulls away, my body is left restless, wanting more.

"Maybe I don't need a drink tonight. Your lips are intoxicating enough," he growls, his piercing, lusty gaze locked on my lips. I unconsciously bite my lower lip, which makes his eyes squint, burning with desire.

"Damn!" He curses, running his hands through his hair. His breath is impatient, almost disturbed. "Will you let me undress you?" He asks urgently.

His words light a fire in my belly, wanting nothing more than his eyes sauntering on my nude flesh. I stand in front of him, giving him a small nod, suddenly feeling too aware of my body.

He slowly unbuttons the shirt, one by one, and slides the collar across my shoulder. My breasts, still covered, are heaving with my shaky breath. The smirk on his face clearly shows he loves how my breathing changes as soon as he touches my body. His stares are like beams of passion, igniting my core as the soft cotton slides down slowly, exposing my bare chest and erect nipples.

"It's such a pleasure to look at you," he sighs. Hearing those words, a sudden feeling of shyness surrounds me, my mind battling between wanting to cover myself up and baring more to him. Terrified of what I might discover, I struggle to even look in his direction.

He notices my demure demeanor and brings his knuckles to my chin, slowly, lifting my face, and guiding it towards him.

"Look at me!" He asserts, "If you can't stand the desire in my eyes, then send me away!"

His ocean-deep, raw eyes have always hypnotized me. Today, they do much more. Those stormy eyes express something deeper than bodily attraction—a desire to explore the deep waters. They want to dive into all the dark, twisted thoughts and emotions that I keep tucked away. After listening to what those bewitching eyes have to say, how can I ever look away? A wave of emotions washes over me; I use all my strength to hold back tears, feeling overwhelmed by his voiceless expression.

He jolts my outburst, lifting me and placing me on the bed, and sitting right in front of me. His warm fingers trace around my waist, grabbing my ass roughly and pulling me close. My legs are on either side, spread apart for him, as I sit on his lap. My pussy is drenched, a testament to how much my body and soul desire him. He makes it worse by taking my nipples in his mouth and sucking on them hungrily. My head falls back, relishing the outcome as my juices flow rapidly, increasing the wetness further.

His hands wrap around my torso, helping me lie straight on my back. As soon as my hair touches the sheets, his head dips between my legs, taking a big puff of breath, admiring the scent of my arousal. He grunts with an abrupt need, taking his clothes off swiftly. We are back to facing each other as he grabs my ass and his hard arousal gradually reaches my pussy lips.

"You're so much more than just a fuck!" he confesses openly as his hard cock starts entering my body, slipping in effortlessly with my wetness.

Captivated by his admiration, I let him own my body and claim my soul with every thrust. My nails dug into his back, pulling him closer, making his thrust deeper and more forceful. My spirit is soaring as I pull tighter, craving to be closer than physically possible. He bites my shoulders between deep grunts, shoving his cock roughly, touching deep inside my womb.

Our sweating, writhing bodies mash in a cosmic rhythm, fusing as one with passion, responding to every question that was ever asked. My mind focuses on that beautiful feeling building inside my core, taking control of my awareness. My eyes are welded shut as the orgasm flutters inside me, slowly at first, and then sending a strong ripple through my entire body. My typical muffled cries are replaced with wanton screams of pleasure, as I shout his name into the night, letting the fervor consume me in every sense.

His strong, muscular arms grip my body tightly as his body shudders uncontrollably. With a final thrust, I sense his warm release inside me, feeling connected to him in more ways than one. He buries his head in my chest as his cock slips out of my body. My limbs pull him closer as tears trickle down my face and I hastily wipe them away. In this tiny moment, my soul goes through a million emotions, all at once.

He grabs my face lovingly, observing my eyes, reading my feelings written all over them. He takes my lips, kissing me urgently as I feel his arousal getting hard again.

"I truly can't seem to get enough of you!" He gasps in awe. "I can't stop until I have you in all possible and impossible ways."

Listening to those heart-melting words, I let him take me on this insane journey, once again. Hoping the night was as endless as it seemed to our desperate souls.

Published 
Written by xclusive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments