Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miles And Sara - Pt II

"The aftermath"

33
4 Comments 4
3.1k Views 3.1k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Sara entered the grocery store and took off her sunglasses. Summer was approaching, and Sara was dressed to accommodate the heat. She was in a red tank top with jean shorts on.

Although this particular store was about thirty minutes away, Sara liked to shop there since it was rarely ever busy and it seemed to be mostly staffed by men. Men, she had noticed, who checked her out.

Sara went to pick up some vegetables as a side for dinner that night when she noticed a man in a black shirt quickly looking at her as he was stocking some bagged salad across the produce area. She put the corn she had in her hand down and made her way to the ladies' room in the back.

Inside she took off her bra, stuffing it into her purse, and loosened the straps on her tank top.

This should give them a good view, she thought.

Sara enjoyed the looks before but hadn't really tried to show off before now.

She exited the restroom and returned to the produce area to begin shopping. As she would bend over, the loosened tank top would hang enough to show off her nipples. She made sure to lean over at least a couple of times until she was certain he had seen her tits.

Sara made her way around the store to finish up her shopping but didn't run into any other opportunities to show off.

She then headed to the checkout and placed her items on the belt. She noticed the older man working the register look at her chest quickly a couple of times. She figured he was at least in his fifties.

Pulling out her debit card, she made a point to drop it on the ground.

"Oh, sorry," she said, leaning down to get it, making sure the clerk could see her tits.

"No problem," the old man said.

She paid for her groceries and got back in her car. She was so horny she contemplated masturbating right there in the lot, but decided to wait until she got back home.

------------

It had been almost three months since the gala dinner. The five thousand she had made that night afforded her some new opportunities.

Miles had insisted that she quit her job and maybe go back to school.

“You hate that job. I know you want to save some of this, but I think it would be wiser to invest in your future. You deserve to have a career that makes you happy,” he told her one night over dinner.

She was reluctant but decided to take advantage of the situation while she was still in her twenties. She got a part-time job working at a kennel, but the hours were sparse, and a lot of times she found herself bored at home while Miles was at work.

Ever since the dinner, their love life had been better than ever. Miles had seemed to change for the better. He was becoming more assertive. He made love to her more passionately. He had gotten a promotion at work, as well. She was enjoying the changes that he had gone through since that night, but when it came to herself, though, she was a bit worried.

Before meeting Miles, Sara was a sex addict. She kept a lot of it from Miles, framing it as just being a bit more promiscuous than most, but there were a lot of things she kept hidden. When they got together something just clicked and she was able to take steps to fight back her urges until getting them well under control. Ever since the night of the dinner, it had begun to be harder and harder to do. It really didn't help that she had a lot of extra time on her hands now.

She found herself masturbating at least a couple of times a day on her days off, often thinking back to the gala dinner. The male gaze had always been intoxicating to her, which is why she was usually game for Miles' suggestions of showing off in the past, but now she was finding herself doing it at her own discretion.

Older men had never been really on her 'radar'. She had been a slut in her past but it was always with men in her own age group. Now she found herself fantasizing about being a plaything for men who would usually never get an opportunity with a woman her age. She had declined the old man's phone number at the dinner but now regretted it. She remembered the other men at the table telling her he was 'fucked up' but all he did that night was spank her, fuck her ass, and call her 'chubby'. She often fantasized about what he would possibly do to her if he was given full control. She wanted to be an old man's plaything again.

------------

Miles' promotion had moved him from phone support up to the QA department. There, he would spend his days listening in on the other agents' calls and grading them, reviewing them with the agents, reporting to superiors, etc. He enjoyed it a lot since he hated being on the phone.

His training was done by a woman named Melanie. She was around the same age as him. He had noticed her around before they worked together and always thought she was cute. She had long wavy blonde hair, was short with small breasts but a huge ass that almost looked like it didn't fit. Sometimes the other guys in the breakroom would comment on it, implying she would 'grow into it' someday...meaning she would get fat. Miles would often find himself checking it out whenever he could get a peek.

He and Melanie got along really well. They had a similar sense of humor and before too long they were just about inseparable at work. They began to refer to each other as their 'work spouse', although Miles kept that part from Sara. It almost made him feel like he had a secret, something he always felt she had over him. Some secret past that he wasn't allowed to be a part of. To him, this almost felt like it was leveling the playing field.

------------

Sara exited their front door and walked along the path that weaved through their complex to where the mailboxes were. As she was unlocking hers, Arnold appeared a couple of rows over, checking his as well. He had on some gray sweatpants, dirty white tennis shoes, and an old plain blue shirt that hung over his large gut. He stared into his mailbox with an almost forlorn look on his face. His bald head and his chubby jowls made him almost look like a sad puppy, she thought. He didn't seem to notice her at all.

“Hi, Arnold!"

“Oh, hello,” he said, shuffling through his mail quickly before closing and locking the mailbox door.

I was the one you fucked at the charity dinner a couple of months ago...

She didn't say that...but she wanted to as he began to walk away.

------------

Miles's phone buzzed for a second on the bathroom sink as he brushed his teeth before bed. He looked down at it to see a new text from Melanie.

Miles was curious why she would text him this late. He picked it up as it buzzed again.

The next morning Melanie was almost frantic as she met him in the parking lot before work.

“Oh, my God! I'm so embarrassed! Please tell me you deleted that picture. I meant to send that to my husband but sent it to you by mistake!”

“I'm still not sure what you're talking about. If you sent an image it didn't load. Looks like you lucked out.”

“Really?!” she breathed, her spirits lifting.

Miles pulled out his phone and showed her the message history. There was no image, just her frantic text apologizing and asking him to delete it.

“Yeah, I woke up this morning confused. What did you send?”

“I took a picture of my ass for my husband and thought I accidentally sent it to you. I've been freaking out all night.”

“Wow. I hope you weren't up too late. I'd delete it even if I did. Who wants to see that?” he teased.

“That's just mean.”

That afternoon Miles and Melanie walked together to pick up an order from a local restaurant for their department.

“You and your husband sound like you're into some kinky stuff,” Miles said casually, as they walked together.

“Because I sent him a photo of my ass in a thong? Really extreme stuff. Honestly, that's as wild as it gets. He's pretty standard, doesn't like to change things up at all.”

“I'm sorry. I don't mean to get up in your personal business but you should take control. Get wild. He'd probably like that.”

“He wouldn't. He'd ask what's gotten into me or say something else that would kill the mood. I've tried. It is what it is. How about you and Sara? I'd still like to meet her someday, by the way.”

"We get into some fucked-up stuff, I won't lie."

Miles didn't respond to her comment about her meeting Sara. For some reason, the idea always irked him. He liked to keep his work spouse and his real spouse separate.

They walked together in silence for a few moments before Melanie responded, "Like what?"

"Just some light exhibitionist stuff. Sometimes I come up with ideas that I think are pretty hot and she will oblige if it's not too crazy."

"Wow."

Melanie's mind raced as they approached the restaurant. She didn't mention it again as they walked back, keeping their conversation to work-related gossip and her upcoming trip with her husband for his company retreat.

After delivering the food, Miles made his way to the men's room. He stood in a bathroom stall looking through the gallery on his phone. A picture of Melanie in a bathroom, wearing a blue thong and showing her plump ass to the camera filled his screen.

Miles had deleted it from the chat to help Melanie feel better but had saved the photo. He was so turned on by the photo that he himself couldn't sleep last night until taking it into the bathroom to jerk off while Sara slept.

Now, though, he felt bad. He deleted the photo and then cleared his trash before going back to work.

------------

Sara almost had the door unlocked when she accidentally dropped her shopping bag, spilling its contents all over the entranceway. As she knelt down to pick them back up before they rolled down the stairs, she heard a voice.

“I got it.”

She looked up to see Arnold kneeling down picking up fruit and putting it back in her bag. She did the same.

After they had finished, he stood up while she remained kneeling on the ground.

“Thank you,” she said.

Sara was wearing some tan shorts and a red tank top. Even with a bra on she still knew she was showing a lot of cleavage...but he wasn't noticing. It was driving her mad. He didn't notice her at the mailbox, whenever they crossed paths, and now she wasn't even worth a peek.

“Can you help carry that in?” she asked.

Arnold picked up the bag and followed her in.

“You can set it on the table there. Thank you, Arnold.”

“No problem,” he said, setting the bag on the table.

He shut the door behind him.

“Arnold...I was the one you fucked at the gala dinner a couple of months ago.”

She just came out with it.

She was surprised. Arnold looked at her as though she had just uncovered some heinous crime he had hoped would stay hidden.

“It's okay. I volunteered for it. Miles, my husband, was there as well.”

She began to walk towards him.

“I...um..."

“Are you embarrassed?” she asked him, leaning back against the counter, sticking out her chest.

“No, I just. I don't know what to say.”

“Was I the only girl you fucked that night?”

“Yeah. It was my first time there.”

“Would you like to fuck me again? Right now?” she asked.

He nodded his head.

Sara pulled her tank top off over her head and took off her bra. She pushed him back into one of the dining room chairs and straddled his lap.

“Suck my titties again, like you did that night,” she told him.

He took her breasts in his hands and began to suck on her nipples. Soon he began to nibble and bite. He bit harder and harder until she let out a cry of pain.“I'm sorry,” he said.

“Keep biting,” she demanded.

He kept biting at her, sucking in flesh and biting down, groping her breasts and moving his hand under her shorts to grab her ass.

Sara got up and removed her shorts and her panties.

Arnold began to pull his shirt off and stand up, taking his pants off as well.

Sara got down and took his cock in her mouth. She began to bob her head vigorously, stopping after some time.

“You can cum in my mouth,” she said, looking up at him.

“No,” he said. “I want to fuck you.”

She got up and led him to the bedroom. She got on top of him as he lay down on her and Miles' bed. Riding his cock, her hands rested on his gut.

“Oh fuck, Arnold. Fuck me!” she yelled.

She moved from bouncing up and down to grinding on his cock. His hands moved from his side up to her tits. He squeezed them hard and then started pinching her nipples, pulling on them.

“Hurt me, Arnold!” she commanded him.

It wasn't long before Sara began to orgasm. She stiffened her whole body while Arnold still pawed at her tits.

She let out a series of loud moans before she loosened up, breathing heavily and slowly grinding on his cock again.

“I'm going to cum,” he grunted before shooting his load inside of her.

After they were finished, he got dressed and quickly said goodbye. He seemed just as disinterested in her again as he had been before.

------------

As Miles returned home that evening he found Sara sitting on the couch. Usually, she was prepping dinner on her days off. He sat beside her and asked if there was anything wrong.

"I ran into Arnold today," she told him.

Miles began to fill with dread. He had worried that if she had run into him she might start to regret what they did that night. That it might have a negative lasting effect.

Sara told him the truth though. She waited for Miles to be angry; she looked at the floor before looking up to see a blank stare on his face. Almost playfully blank, she thought.

"Honestly...that's pretty sexy."

"What?" Sara was a little stunned.

"I mean, I don't know. I guess I should be mad because this wasn't like the dinner where I had a say in it. We were both partners in it as opposed to you just fucking someone at your own discretion, but I'm kind of turned on. I don't mean to be uncaring. If you're upset with yourself then we can talk that out but I'm not mad, I just want you to know that."

"No," she said. "I'm not really upset with myself. Remember when I told you afterward that I felt he was holding back? I just wanted to see what he would do. It had begun to invade my thoughts. It's hard here, sometimes, when I'm alone. I end up just fingering myself once or twice a day to thoughts like that. Of you watching me get used by them at the dinner. It's become overwhelming."

"Well...would you be up for some more fun?"

Sara looked at him, almost afraid of what he would say. She nodded her head yes.

"You need to be punished. You didn't ask me if you could get used by Arnold, did you? Well, I'll let you do it again. It's Tuesday, so you have three days left. I want you to fuck him every day for the rest of the week if you can. Then that's it. No more. I want you to be his plaything but just know I'm going to fuck you when I get home and I want every filthy detail. In fact, I'm going to fuck you right now and I want you to tell me every nasty detail of what happened today."

DaxSala
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaxSala

------------

Melanie and her husband, Ben, had made their way up into the mountains about two hours outside of town. There a small Vegas-style 'strip' lit up the evening.

Ben was a salesman and had gotten an award that year for far exceeding the sales goals set by his company. This meant they were able to go to the yearly awards dinner that was held at one of the Native-American casinos that were just outside of town on the nearby reservation.

Melanie was excited because it meant taking the rest of the week off work and getting out of town.

That night she lay on the bed as her husband crawled up onto her. She had a couple of drinks at the bar earlier and found herself unusually horny after.

“Go down on me,” she told her husband.

He usually didn't, and she never really pushed it, but after shaving her legs for the dress she decided to shave her pussy as well. She wanted to take advantage of it since she always felt too bad if he had to eat her out while she was unshaven. He never complained, but she couldn't help feeling that way.

After he had eaten her out for a bit he crawled up on top of her and began to kiss her. They fucked missionary, the usual position. She was into it but something was lacking. She slowly started to lose the excitement. She began to look around the room, wondering how she would want to fake an orgasm.

Should I 'cum' at the same time as him? she thought. No, I'll do the usual. Give it a couple of more minutes then fake it and let him finish when he's ready.

She then turned her attention to the television that was still on. Its blue glow lit up the room. They had forgotten to turn it off, which would usually have annoyed her, but it was pretty much all over now so she may as well take advantage of it.

She made sure to moan periodically as she watched some women she'd never seen on television argue with one another.

Something then caught the corner of her eye. A man in a room catty-corner to theirs opened his blinds and began to look out onto the strip.

Can he see us? she wondered.

The curtains were opened and the television was lighting up the room.

She began to get aroused at the thought of the man watching them fuck.

He scanned across the horizon and she almost gasped as his eyes met hers. A smile came across his face. He started to close his curtains.

No! she screamed in her head.

She tried to make 'sexy eyes' at the guy and slowly shake her head 'yes' thinking it would help somehow.

She reached her hand up from the bed and gave a little wave. The man stood there with his curtains mostly closed, still standing in front of the window watching.

Ben was lying on top of Melanie. She knew that the guy probably saw more of Ben's ass than anything of her.

“Can you get up a little?” she asked Ben.

He propped himself up by his hands, not skipping a beat. Now she knew that guy could see her tits at least. Melanie was so turned on. She began to grind back. She looked at Ben, and whenever he would look down at her body or away she would turn and look at the stranger. He watched and smiled. Melanie worked her body, wanting him to see her breasts jiggle. They were small but she was able to get them to bounce a little.

It didn't take long for her to cum. Her eyes rolled back as one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced shot through her body.

Ben came not long after. He then got off her and walked to the bar in the room.

“Fuck, I need water,” he said, not ever catching on that they had been watched.

Melanie lay there completely nude. She stared at the stranger and spread her legs, playing with her pussy a little. She got up, making sure he got a view of her ass and walked over to the window and stood there. She smiled at him and then closed the curtains.

------------

The mail came fairly early, usually around 10 am. Sara went to the mailboxes a couple of hours early and slipped a note into Arnold's. She spent the rest of the morning trying to make it through her routine of cleaning, making food for herself, and college admission paperwork with her nerves on edge.

As she was walking into the kitchen to fix herself a small lunch, there was a knock at the door.

Sara stared at it for a moment before walking to open it, catching a glimpse of her reflection on the television screen.

She hadn't really gotten dressed for the 'occasion', choosing instead to just wear some jean shorts and a large white t-shirt with a brand logo on it. She wasn't wearing a bra and contemplated removing her shorts to meet Arnold at the door with just the shirt and panties on. The quick thought of a neighbor seeing her invite Arnold in wearing only that turned her on, but she decided against it. She quickly grabbed her phone and sent off a text to Miles before answering the door and inviting Arnold in.

He was pretty much wearing the same outfit as he always did: dark grey sweatpants and a blank dirty shirt. Today it was a dark green.

"Hi, Arnold!"

------------

Miles was at his desk filling out an agent report when his phone buzzed. He glanced over to see he had gotten a text.

He's here, was all it said.

Miles made his way to the restroom and closed the door on a stall. He dropped his pants and sat down on the toilet, listening to make sure he was alone. After listening for a couple of seconds he began to jerk off, his mind painting vivid pictures of what could be happening between Sara and Arnold at that very moment.

------------

Sara worried that telling Arnold the truth in her note to him might sound cruel. Her husband was punishing her for fucking him by making her fuck him? She didn't want to possibly hurt his feelings, so she just told him that she would fuck other guys sometimes and then she would recount the details to Miles as they had sex afterward. Not a lie, but not the entire truth.

"Sounds good to me," was all Arnold had in response to Sara's offer.

She assumed he wasn't very assertive due to the odd circumstances in which they were now meeting. She hoped he would open up the next day and become more assertive. She felt like Arnold was holding back the night of the dinner and wanted him to be completely uninhibited with her.

Sara removed her clothes as Arnold watched and then walked to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. His gut kept her somewhat at a distance.

Good, he brushes his teeth, Sara thought as he shoved his tongue into her mouth.

His hands rested on her hips and then slowly moved up toward her tits as they continued to kiss.

Sara pulled away and grabbed Arnold's hand. She led him into the bedroom, making sure to sway her hips as she walked in front of him.

He took his clothes off and sat on the edge of the bed as Sara got on her knees and began to suck his cock. She moaned as she bobbed her head up and down on his dick, him periodically grunting.

"I'm not sure if I made it clear in my letter, but...you can do whatever you want with me. I'm basically your fuck toy for the next couple of days," she said, looking up at him.

Arnold just nodded his head as he put his hand behind hers and pushed her back down on his cock, holding it there as he pressed her down. He wasn't very big so she didn't find any difficulty in taking his entire dick in her mouth.

"Suck on my balls," he told her eventually.

He lay back on the bed and lifted his legs up, spreading them wide. She sucked his entire ballsack into her mouth and began working her tongue around. “Oh yeah, just like that,” he groaned as he began to jerk off.

She continued to suck on his balls for a couple of minutes before he stopped her.

"I want to eat your ass," he grunted at her hoarsely.

Sara got up and bent over the bed next to him. Arnold slowly got up and looked around.

"It alright if I grab a chair?" he asked. "I don't think my knees can handle the floor."

"Yeah, in the kitchen."

Arnold returned with a chair and sat behind her with his right arm resting on her back. His left hand jerked his cock.

As his tongue licked around her asshole, Sara felt a little insecure but figured he'd stop if he didn't feel like she was clean enough for him.

She had never had anyone rim her ass until the night of the dinner, when a short man with a bushy beard ate her out as she bent over a chair, periodically stopping to stick his tongue in her ass. She was getting used to it but began to really get into it when Arnold started to finger her pussy at the same time, first sticking in two fingers, then three, and finally four, working them in and out as his thumb rubbed around her asshole with his tongue.

"Fuck, oh yeah, eat my ass," she moaned.

As she started to orgasm he stuck his tongue deep inside her asshole.

"Oh, God, Arnold! I'm going to cum!"

She reached back and grabbed his left hand that was resting on the small of her back and squeezed it. As she came she began to moan loudly.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!"

After she recovered, Arnold told her to suck his dick. He sat in their kitchen chair as she sat on the floor sucking his dick and playing with his balls.

"I'm going to cum," he grunted.

Sara let him fill her mouth and then swallowed his load.

They got dressed and before Arnold left he asked her to come to his place the next day at 1 pm.

As Miles made his way through the door that evening he quickly grabbed Sara and took her into the bedroom. They made love as she recounted what had happened between her and Arnold.

The next day, Arnold asked her to come to his place.

Inside was messy. The sink was filled with dishes. She thought it had smelled like he had an animal but she never saw one.

“How long can you stay?” he asked her.

“A couple of hours. What did you have in mind?” she asked coyly.

She watched as he pulled out an old video camera that was hidden behind some boxes. He blew some dust off of it and checked the tape inside.

“You said we only have a couple of more days. I want to film us so I can have something to remember you with.”

He then began to walk towards the bedroom.

She stood there for a moment.

I guess he wanted me to follow him? she thought as she began to walk towards his bedroom.

Sara lay on her back completely nude with Arnold sitting on her chest. He pressed her tits together and began to titty fuck her.

“Fuck my titties, Arnold.”

She liked to repeat his name to him. It made her feel dirty.

“Use me, Arnold.”

She decided to play it up for the camera.

“I'm your little fuck toy, Arnold.”

She moved her hands around and grabbed his ass.

He eventually moved forward and sat on her face, stuffing his balls into her mouth while he jerked off.

He filmed himself eating her ass again and her sucking his dick.

He then had her on all fours on his bed. He got up behind her and began to fuck her doggy style.

“Fuck my married pussy, Arnold!”

“I'm going to cum,” he grunted.

He pulled out and grabbed her hair, pulling her face to his cock. He then came all over her face.

“Are you planning on showing anyone our tape?” she asked after getting cleaned up and dressed.

“No. It's just for me.”

“Well, you should at least show one person.”

Arnold thought about it for a bit.

“I don't really know if I want my friends to see me fucking anyone,” he said.

He had a point, she thought. She was a little disappointed. The thought of Arnold's old man friends seeing her get fucked turned her on.

The next afternoon Sara returned home from a part-time shift at the kennels she worked at. She showered to get rid of any dog smell that may have followed her home. She stood nude in the bathroom mirror doing her make-up and hair. She looked at her breasts. There were still some light marks from when Arnold sucked on them a couple of days prior.

She finished putting on her makeup and put her hair up in the same style as she had it during the gala dinner. She then grabbed a silk robe that Miles had bought her some years ago and put it on.

Sara exited her apartment wearing only the silk robe and made her way to Arnold's apartment. No one was out, but a part of her wished someone would see her knock on his door all made.

When he opened it she quickly moved in and took off her robe.

He walked over and began to grope and kiss her. She moved up and whispered into his ear.

“This is our last time together. What do you want to do?”

They lay together nude on his bed making out. His hands moved all over her body while hers tugged at his cock and played with his balls. Eventually, he reached down and began to finger her. She moaned into his mouth while they continued kissing.

He made his way on top of her and began to fuck her, holding her legs up. He came in her not long after.

Sara made her way back to her robe on the living room floor, pausing as she started to put it back on.

"Do you want to take some photos of me? You could show your friends a photo."

Arnold thought for a moment before responding.

"Yeah. That sounds good."

Sara fixed her hair and then sat on the section of his couch that wasn't covered in old newspapers and boxes. She spread her legs and opened her pussy. She turned around and did the same with her ass hole. She held her tits up in one. Pinched her nipples in another.

"You could give them my number as well," she told him as she put her robe back on.

That evening she left out the part about the photos to Miles as she recounted her time with Arnold to him.

------------

Melanie made sure the blinds were open for the next couple of nights that they remained at their hotel, trying to recreate what had happened the first night with their unexpected voyeur. Unfortunately, he never returned to his window to watch them again.

As Ben drove her home that Sunday she laid her chair back, telling him she was going to sleep. Instead, she lay there thinking back on the man watching her have sex.

She then recalled what Miles had told her about him and Sara. She began to wonder what kind of things he had Sara do and fantasized about her husband, Ben, having her show off to others. It didn't feel right though. Not even in her imagination could she see Ben doing anything like that. Miles jokingly telling her to flash someone or let them look down her blouse made sense. She thought back on the photo that she accidentally sent him, and kind of wished he had seen it after all.

------------

Miles and Sara settled onto the couch after finishing dinner. He had helped her dry the dishes and they decided to watch a movie together. As they turned on the TV Miles's phone rang. He looked at the name on the display, 'R&R Btchrs.'

“This is Miles,” he answered.

“Hi, Miles. This is Sonya. I'm Jack's secretary. We putting together another event and would like to know if you and your wife would be interested in providing the entertainment once again.”

To be continued...



Published 
Written by MCB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments