Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Friend Dave

"Sarah accidentally catches a glimpse of Dave's dick and things get out of control."

59
13 Comments 13
81.7k Views 81.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story
We hadn’t known Dave and Carolyn for very long. When we moved to Raleigh in June, I had started a new job and Carolyn worked in the cubical next to mine. She invited me to a couple of happy hours and we became decent enough friends that when she invited Chris and me to spend a night at their beach house it seemed like a great idea. Chris had a few friends already, but I thought this would be a good way to get closer with Carolyn, since I had virtually no friends here in Raleigh.

“That sounds like a nightmare,” Chris said when I told him about the trip as we got in bed, “I mean, you barely know her, Sarah. I’ve never met either of them and now we have to go out of town with them?”

“Well, I already accepted the offer, and it’s tomorrow, so we can’t back out. I know it's last minute but will be fun! I promise,” I replied, a little annoyed but trying to convince him.

“Fine, but you know I hate these adult play dates. The guys are usually horrible and I have to sit there and pretend to give a shit about whatever their talking about.”

“Oh stop. We’re going. I’ll make it up to you.”

“Yeah? How’s that?”

Even though I was annoyed with him, I needed him in a good mood so he didn’t act like an asshole to our new friends.

“Like this…”

I let my actions finish the sentence and reached under the covers. Pulling up the elastic on his tight boxer briefs, my hand found its way to his soft cock and I slowly stroked him to his full 6 inches.

“Oh, I like where this is going!” Chris told me.

“Shhh. Stop talking and just enjoy it.”

With that I kissed his neck and began jerking him a little faster. He loves hand jobs and I never give them. We don’t have sex that often, but if I’m going to give him some, I might as well make it quick by just having sex. Inside me, he will only last a few minutes and then I can go to sleep. I could tell he was enjoying this because he was as hard as I’ve ever felt him. I decided to break character even further and began kissing my way down his chest. When I reached his dick, I slowed my stroking, holding it firmly, stuck out my tongue and gave the tip a lick. Without warning, he exploded all over my face. Startled, I pulled away and jerked the rest of his cum all over his chest and abdomen.

“Gross! Why didn’t you warn me?!” I yelled.

“Sorry! It just kind of happened…”

He grabbed a t-shirt that was on the floor and handed it to me to wipe my face and then wiped the rest of his cum off his stomach. I got up to brush my teeth and when I returned, he was fast asleep. Job well done, Sarah. He should remember that tomorrow and be pleasant if he ever wants it again. 

The next day, we set out for Wilmington and arrived around noon. Dave and Carolyn were already there and everyone did the somewhat awkward introduction thing that happens when only two people actually know each other. I was a little surprised by the sight of Dave. He was a little older than the rest of us. I’m 24 and Chris is 29. Carolyn is 32 but looks my age. Dave was probably in his mid-40s. He was tall – 6’3 or so - and in decent but not great shape – like a former athlete who had put on a little weight as he aged. They were already in bathing suits and encouraged us to change into ours so we could hit the beach right away.

“Dave isn’t really what I was expecting,” I told Chris as we changed in the bedroom.

“What do you mean?”

He is horrible at noticing people’s ages and appearances… I should correct that. He is horrible at noticing men’s appearances. It was quite obvious that he noticed Carolyn’s nearly flawless body in her bikini as we were doing introductions. She is intimidatingly beautiful. She is 5’4, blonde, and everything is in perfect proportion. As a woman, it’s almost annoying but I try not to get jealous over things like that. I’m quite petite myself, at 5’0. The difference is that I look a little heavier because of how short I am and how big my breasts are. Size D boobs on a 5’0 frame can make you look a little wider than if I was, say, Carolyn’s height.

“I mean he’s a little older and with as gorgeous as she is, I figured he would be similar in the looks department. He isn’t ugly or anything… just kind of… average?” I clarified for him.

“Oh well, he seems like a nice guy, so who cares?” That hand job seemed to have done the trick last night. I gave his penis a light squeeze before we walked out to join them and winked.

“Be nice and maybe tonight will be interesting for you,” I teased, hinting that I would be in the mood if he played his card right.

At the beach we laid around and people watched while drinking some beers. The alcohol was loosening all of us up as we laughed and joked and got to know each other better. Around three, we had enough sun and headed back to the house for more drinks and some shade.

A little later, Chris and I were relaxing on the porch while Dave and Carolyn were inside preparing dinner. I got up to find the bathroom, leaving Chris on the porch. With a pretty good buzz, I walked into the bathroom and looked up to see a surprised Dave taking a piss.

“Oh shit! I am so sorry!” I stammered and quickly closed the door. I waited outside the door, a little embarrassed while he finished up. I can’t believe I just did that! I met the guy less than five hours ago and I barged in and saw him nearly completely naked. As my embarrassment simmered, I couldn’t get the image out of my head.

I’d seen Chris pee plenty of times because he doesn’t always shut the door, but there was a difference. Dave’s soft penis was the biggest I’d ever seen. It was burned into my brain. It was all I could think about for the next two hours. I had to be imagining it. Maybe it was the six or seven drinks I’d had. Maybe it was some sort of optical illusion.

As we sat around, I couldn’t help but trying to get a glimpse at Dave’s groin. He was now in loose shorts so I couldn’t see anything. I announced that I was going to take a quick nap before dinner was ready to sober up a bit. I had to get away from everyone for a bit – I was drunk, a little horny from all the playing around with Chris last night and teasing this morning, and now images of Dave’s cock would not leave my mind. A little shuteye would be like hitting a reset button. On went the sleep mask and it was like nighttime in my little world – perfect napping conditions.

About fifteen minutes into my nap, I heard the door open. Chris was coming in to change or let me know dinner was ready. I didn’t budge as I was silently hoping he would just leave and not make me get out of bed.

Lying on my side near the edge of the bed, I heard a whisper. “Are you awake?”

I ignored it. Please go away. Five more minutes! I thought.

“Pssst! Let’s play a game, baby.”

Nothing.

Next, I felt Chris’s hands on me. I was just drunk and horny enough that I was actually going to allow this. He untied my bikini bottoms and pulled them to the side and I opened my legs a bit, exposing my pussy. He began playing with my clit, tickling it, making me moan.

“Shhhh.” He hissed at me, reminding me that there were others down the hall.

Still not able to see with the sleep mask, this was more exciting than usual. I felt like I was on the brink of cumming already. Then I felt something soft at my lips. I opened my mouth and Chris slowly placed the tip of his dick in my mouth. The blindfold was making me more aware of his touch. His dick filled my mouth and I reached up to grab it. As I wrapped my hand around his cock, I was suddenly aware something was different. This was not my husband’s penis. This penis was twice the size of Chris’s in every way.

“What the fuck?” I took the sleep mask off to see Dave standing over me, his mammoth cock bobbing in front of my face. “What are you doing?” I whisper-yelled.

“I saw your eyes when you caught me in the bathroom. I could tell you wanted to see more, so I thought I’d give you a chance,” he replied.

“This is insane. Get out! Chris and Carolyn are right down the hall!” I said as I hopped out of bed and retied my bikini bottom. I pulled a cover-up over my head and stormed out, leaving him standing with his dick in his hand.

I walked into the kitchen to see Chris and Carolyn setting the table.

“Hey, honey! How was the nap? Refreshed?”

“What? Uh.. yeah. I’m great. Ready to eat!” I stumbled through the words, still flushed and unsteady. Seconds ago, I was on the brink of an orgasm at the hands of a strange man and I could still feel my body trying to figure out what happened.

Dave strolled in a few moments after me as casual as can be. Minutes ago, he had been fingering me with his penis in my mouth, and now he was giving his wife a kiss, telling her how great dinner looked.

SandyDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyDesire

I was thrown off; I felt violated; worst of all, I wanted more.

After seeing that cock and feeling it in my mouth, I instantly understood why Carolyn was with him. At a certain level, were just animals, and Dave appealed to my animal instinct. After my initial horrified reaction, my brain made its way back to his penis. I wanted it. I needed it. Inside me. And he knew it.

We sat down to dinner and I barely said a word. I just avoided eye contact with everyone. They’ll just think I’m drunk and no one will suspect a thing.

“So Chris,” Dave said, “How would you feel about me fucking your wife after dinner?”

I almost choked.

Chris laughed, “What?” Pretty buzzed himself, Chris thought this was a strange joke.

“While you and Carolyn were setting the table, she was sucking my cock in the bedroom and we didn’t quite get to finish. I think she would like the chance to do more than just put it in her mouth.”

Chris was done laughing. He looked at me. I looked at Carolyn. She was just smiling knowingly. She was in on this. My focus shifted to Chris, who was looking at me in disbelief. Like one of us was going to start laughing and yell “Got ya!” I was paralyzed with shock.

“I… I… I was sleeping. And I thought it was you. Because of the sleep mask! And he put it in my mouth and…” I tried explaining.

“And that’s when she realized it wasn’t you,” Carolyn chimed in to Chris, “You see, my husband is, well, gifted in that department. You’ll see soon enough, but women cannot resist it. We’re very open in our sex lives and I think we can all have a little fun tonight if you can just play nice.”

“Listen, this is fucking ridiculous,” Chris yelled, “Sarah, what the fuck did he do to you? We’re leaving right now.” He stood up and wobbled a bit – the drinks showing the effect they had on him.

“Chris, sit down. I have a feeling Sarah has already made up her mind about this,” Dave calmly told my husband.

With that he stood up, confidently strode over to my chair and told me to unzip his shorts. Simultaneously, Carolyn sat down on Chris’s lap facing away from him, watching Dave and me, keeping him in place. I looked over at him with a look of I’m so sorry, she’s right, I’m powerless. With that, my focus returned to the pair of shorts at eye level as I sat at the dinner table. My shaking hands reached up to the fly and unzipped Dave’s shorts.

“Take it out. Show Chris your new favorite toy.”

I slid my hand through the open fly and discovered he was not wearing underwear. I immediately made contact with the thick shaft of his penis. I grabbed his soft cock and fished it out of this shorts, letting it hang there obscenely, growing by the second.

Chris’s world was a mess. Watching his wife pull out the biggest cock he’d ever seen made him want to throw up, because he knew she was doing this on her own and knew where it was going to go. On the other hand, Carolyn, this stunning blond, had now reached behind her and was rubbing his now stiff dick through his shorts. His body was betraying his brain.

At this point, my only thoughts were on Dave’s cock and getting it in my now dripping pussy. I wrapped my fingers around it, really feeling its weight for the first time. My animal nature took over. I began jerking it hard and licking the head, spitting on it for lubrication. Dave reached down and pulled me up to my feet. I was actually disappointed being taken away from his dick. He pulled my cover up off and untied my bikini top and bottoms. They fell away and I was left naked in the kitchen.

“Follow me,” Dave commanded and walked into the living room, undoing his shorts and removing them completely before sitting down on a large chair. He then shed his shirt, joining me in my nudity. I knew what to do. There was no need to tell me. I got down on my knees and started sucking his beautiful dick with the energy of a twenty year old girl on a third date – like I really needed to impress him.

Behind me, Carolyn led Chris into the room by his dick and told him to have a seat on the chair next to the one Dave was in so he could have a nice view. She left him there and told him he was not to touch his cock until she said so. Stunned, he obeyed and sat there with his six inch cock sticking straight up. Carolyn then got on her knees behind me and ran a finger through my slit.

“Oh Dave, she’s literally dripping! I don’t even think you’ll need the lube with her,” she said excitedly. She spread my legs apart and maneuvered herself under me and began licking my pussy. I’ve never had a woman do this before, but I was too lost in the moment to do anything other than moan onto Dave’s dick which was now halfway down my throat. She lapped at my clit and curled a finger inside me, hitting my G Spot. That was all it took and I exploded in orgasm. I shook and groaned and moaned. I never lost rhythm on Dave’s cock though.

“She’s ready,” Carolyn said from below me. I stood up and looked down at Dave – his cock standing proudly. It honestly looked like a twelve inch stack of silver dollars. I was also reminded that aside from this magnificent phallus, Dave was not attractive. I would never have touched him if I had not seen his penis and yet here I was, desiring him more than anything else ever in my life.

“Dave, I don’t think it will fit,” I said, “Chris’s dick hurts my pussy sometimes and he has half of your dick.”

Saying this reminded me that he was sitting a few feet away. I looked over and saw Carolyn was now sucking his dick as he watched – like a consolation prize for her husband fucking his wife.

“Trust me. It will. It always does,” Dave assured me. “ Now let me see that cute little ass while you slide your pussy over this cock.”

I spun around to straddle him in reverse cowgirl. Seeing me, Carolyn pulled her mouth off Chris and told him to sit tight. She knelt in front of my and grabbed Dave’s cock to hold it steady while I focused on balancing above it. I felt it at my lips. The head was the size of an egg, with a similar shape. It popped in and I already felt stretched to the limit. Carolyn began rubbing my clit to encourage my descent.

As the inches disappeared inside me, I felt my vagina opening wider and wider. By the time I had most of it in, it felt like it was in my stomach. I was sweating. More importantly I was on the edge of an orgasm. I was determined to take this whole thing. I had to. I paused and let myself become dead weight, forcing the last two inches inside my now ruined cunt. That last move set off a chain of orgasms like I’d never experienced. I thought I’d pass out.

Carolyn, knowing her job was done, stood up, removed her bikini bottom and pulled off the loose t-shirt she had on over her bathing suit. She straddled Chris and reached under herself to guide his still hard cock into her sizzling hot pussy. Despite being married to Dave, her vagina was as tight as he’d felt. He was so overwhelmed that it only took a few gyrations from Carolyn and Chris was shooting his load inside her.

Things were only getting started with Dave. I was working up a nice rhythm on his dick and desperately trying to make him cum. I wanted to please this man so badly it was unnatural. It was like my sole purpose in life at that moment was to get Dave’s cum out of his balls.

After about fifteen minutes of aggressively riding him, I moaned in another orgasm. Eight? Nine? Who knows how many it was at that point. They never really stopped.

“Cum for me, Dave. Give me that cum. Shoot it inside your new pussy,” I pleaded him.

Suddenly and unexpectedly, he stood up, keeping me impaled on his fuckstick. He bent me over the arm of the chair Chris was sitting in with his dick still inside Carolyn’s pussy as she squeezed him with her vaginal muscles, making him hard again.

Then the assault began. Dave pounded my poor little pussy. He fucked me harder than I’ve ever been fucked in my life. I blacked out at one point and lost track of time. I looked up to see Carolyn now standing on the chair, grinding her pussy onto Chris’s face, his own cum leaking out of her onto his chin. It was the most erotic vision in the world at that moment.

I came again for the last time that night. The pulsing of my pussy finally put Dave over the edge. He buried himself to the hilt and unleashed a torrent of semen inside of me. It felt like gallons. I was so full of his cock that his cum had nowhere to go and some of it oozed out of me and he took a few final strokes to milk himself dry.

As he pulled out, it felt like a part of me was being lost. I felt empty. I looked at Chris and he just stared back, drained – physically and emotionally. He had just watch me get the life fucked out of me while a beautiful woman screwed his brains out. Silently, I walked over to him and sat on his lap. Dave’s cum was leaking from my used cunt onto his soft dick. He didn’t seem to notice or care.

“Thank you,” I whispered to him.

“I want a divorce,” he replied.

And that is how I lost my husband on an unplanned swap.

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments