Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife the internet swinger Ch.3

"My wife role plays with a young man"

26
6 Comments 6
25.4k Views 25.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words

  My wife Beth is living the swinger lifestyle. She has had sex with multiple guys and posted her encounters on the internet. She is very popular, not only because she is willing to do this, but also because she has a smoking hot body for being 35. It seems if she is not fucking some guy she is working out. Her legs and ass are toned and tight. Her stomach is flat and has lots of definition. She has been tanning and it's obvious that she does it nude. Her firm large 36D breasts are the same healthy looking light brown that the rest of her was.


Whenever she was home she was either on the internet, going over e-mails to her or she was talking to me about her last encounter and how big the guy's cock was and how it felt in her. It always seemed like she was describing a porn movie and that's basically what it was. We were filming porn and she was an actress in it. There was never any consideration to how I felt as she talked about another guys cock.
“John”, she said, “His cock was so long it was banging into my cervix. I think I'm stretching more in there because I felt a pop and he got his cock all the way in. I'm always sore there later, but it's getting easier.”
I sat there not saying a word as she described how it felt to feel him shoot his sperm deep in her. We could have been taking about work or shopping, but no it was always about a guys big cock and how it felt. I will say this, she never expressed any emotional attachment to any of them. It was strictly about the sex. She was using them as much as they were using her.
One Friday I came home from work and she was busy in the kitchen. She had a t-shirt with no bra on and some tight cotton shorts. She said she had to hurry and finish because she had picked out her next guy and tonight was the night. She hadn't said anything up til now about this.
“Beth, tonight is the night? We don't have reservations at the hotel. I'm not sure we can get a room this late.” I said.
“John”, she said, “That's not going to be a problem. I have asked him to come over here.”
“Here?” I said, “You asked a guy to come here tonight?”
“Listen John, you'll see it was the right thing to do. Now go get the camera equipment set up in our bedroom. He'll be here soon and I don't want to make him any more nervous then he will already be. I want you to take a low profile tonight. Don't move around to much and use a zoom lens.” she said giving me these instructions.
I knew there was no sense in arguing with her. I wasn't to keen on the idea of her having sex with another guy in our bed, but I went to the room and set up like she asked me to. I had a new digital camera with a powerful zoom lens As I was adjusting things I heard the doorbell ring and the front door open and close. He was here.
I walked into the den area and there on the couch was my wife and our guest. I stopped and stared at him. He was a teenager. He was on the skinny side and looked young. He was a handsome kid, but this turn of events shocked me. He stood up to shake my hand.
As I greeted him I said, “How old are you?”
“Uh, I'm eighteen sir.” he responded.
I was skeptical and asked, “Has my wife explained the rules and are you sure you want to do this?”
“John!”, my wife said in a firm voice, “Please sit down so I can finish talking to our guest.”
I sat down in a chair and shut up. The young man went and sat back down on the couch next to my wife. She took his hand in her's and smiled at him to reassure him. She asked him about his sexual experience. He said he had been with a couple of girls from school. He wasn't a virgin, but just barely. He had seen my wife's pics on the website and thought that if he could be with her she could teach him about sex and he could become more experienced. He was really shocked when my wife responded to his request and he found out she lived in the same city. He seemed very committed to actually doing this.
My wife squeezed his hand and stroked his hair. She was trying to make him comfortable. She scooted closer to him on the couch. He was focused on her and forgot about me sitting there.
She asked him, “Where you are on a date with one of your girlfriends and she gives you a sign that she wants to make out, how do you start?”
Well”, he said, “I usually start by kissing her and if she lets me I would squeeze her tits.”
My wife leaned toward him and kissed him. He kissed her back and she pressed her body against him. The kiss was turning more passionate when I saw him reach up and grab one of her big tits. He could feel how soft yet firm it was through her t-shirt. She took his hand away and put it up under her shirt so he could feel her bare breast. My hot 35 yr old wife was letting a teenager feel her up.
There was an obvious bulge in his shorts. She broke the kiss and stood up to lead him to our bedroom. I followed like a puppy dog and as they sat on the bed I got my camera. I was very quiet and stayed in the darkened corner.
My wife asked him, “In your e-mail you said you had a fantasy is that right?”
He swallowed and almost embarrassed answered, “Yes”.
She continued, “You said your fantasy was about your Mother. How you thought she was sexy and you dreamed about being with her. You've had dreams about having sex with her right?”
He croaked out a yes. He explained how as he got older he started looking at his Mother in a sexual way. Just being around her sometimes gave him an erection and he would have to go off for some relief. He had never acted on his desires and he thought that if he could be with an older woman it would be close to what it would be like with his Mother.
My wife stood up in front of him. She pulled her t-shirt over her head revealing her tanned firm tits. She then peeled off the tight cotton shorts showing him she wasn't wearing any panties. She stood before him totally nude and he looked her up and down not believing what he was seeing.
“Have you ever seen your Mother in the nude?” she asked him.
He shook his head no.
My wife said, “Well I am almost old enough to be your Mother. In fact I would want my son to look just like you. Do you think I'm sexy?”
“Your the hottest woman I have ever seen.” he said.
“That's sweet”, she said, “Let's pretend that tonight I am your Mother and your my Son. I am going to let you do whatever you want. I might even show you a few things as well. Do you want to fuck me Son?”
“Yes Mom, I want to fuck you.” he responded playing along with the fantasy.
I thought to myself, what the hell is she doing. Is she just helping fulfill his fantasy about screwing his Mother, or is she going to get off on pretending she is fucking her Son? She pulled him up off the bed and sat back on it herself with him facing her. She told him to take off his shirt and as he did she reached out and pulled down his shorts. His briefs came with them and out popped his cock. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was enormous. Such a big cock on a skinny teenager. I guarantee this was a lot of why she was attracted to him, I knew what she liked.
She looked it over and admired it saying, “My my Son, Mommy hasn't seen you cock in quite some time. Look how huge it has grown. Would you like Mommy to suck it?”
He just nodded as his stiffing member tried to rise up toward my wife. It was a good 9 inches long and very thick. It had an amazing head on it. It was huge with a very pronounce corona ridge. My wife reached out and grabbed it. She pulled it to her waiting lips. She kissed and licked it getting it wet. It was so big I wasn't sure she could get it in her mouth, but I was wrong. She opened wide and sucked the spongy head in. The kid groaned and closed his eyes. She kept working on it and was able to get more and more down her throat. I estimated about half of it was in.
As she slurped it in and out of her hot mouth she would stroke it with her hand. I saw the young man move his hips in timing with her. He was trying to shove more in, but she had control. He wasn't going to last long. He was shaking some when he told her he was going to cum soon. She didn't let go of him, continuing to suck. His mouth opened wide and I saw him shudder from his release. She started out keeping up with his load but soon was overwhelmed. I saw some of his sperm drip down her chin. He stopped shooting and as she sucked the last bit out of him she released his cock from her mouth with a pop. Letting go of it she reached up and wiped off the string of his cum that was on her chin with her finger. She placed that finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. That was the first time I had ever seen my wife swallow a man's cum.
“Did you like that Baby Boy?” she asked looking up at him.
He was a little dazed but managed to say, “Yes Mom that was the best.”
“Good” she said, “Now you need to return the favor. Come up here on the bed and eat your Mother's pussy. Let's hope that big cock of yours recovers fast so you can fuck me.”
My wife crawl backwards up on the bed and he followed. She spread her tanned legs exposing her big wet pussy lips. He probably didn't know what to do with them having never seen a woman like this. He dove in and she told him to slow down. She gave him instructions and he followed them. He must have been a natural because soon she was moaning.
“Oh Baby, you do that so well” she cooed, “Do you like the way Mommy's pussy tastes?”
I could see him nod his head. I continued to take pics of this play. My wife pretending to be this young man's Mother and him fulfilling a fantasy as her Son. She kept his head in place with one hand and pinched and pulled on her big nipples with the other. I knew the signs. She was going to cum soon.
“Suck my clit Baby Boy. Suck your Mothers clit hard NOW.” she cried to him.
He must have done it right because she spasmed and pushed his face into her core. She involuntarily jerked a few times lost in her orgasm. Finally she pushed his head away from her pussy and pulled him up to lay with her. She kissed him tasting her juices on his lips. He didn't know where to put his hands as they roamed all over her sexy body. She reached between them and found his hard cock. He was ready to go. My wife pulled him on top of her and spread her legs. She guided his big cock head to her entrance.
“I want you to fuck your Mother now”, she said.

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

“Go slow because her pussy is very tight and her Baby Boy's cock is very big.”
She held his cock at her opening as he pushed forward. I zoomed in and thought no way. However, somehow his big head reshaped itself and started to go in. He pushed a little harder and like magic it disappeared. One second it was there and the next it was inside my wife. Once again no condom was used. This young man in my wife bareback and feeling the full heat of her tight cunt. He slowly pushed more of his thick shaft in her. I could tell he was being careful, letting her get used to it.
“Oh God”, she groaned, “My Son's big cock is inside his Mother's pussy. I feel it's big head stretching me.”
She was really playing this game to the fullest. He fed more inside until as I took pics it was all in.
“Fuck me, fuck your Mother with you big cock”, she told him.
He began stroking it in and out of her. Each time her big lips would be stretched back as they held on to his shaft. She had been smart to give him a blow job first so he would last longer in her pussy. That being said I wasn't sure he could hold off from feeling her heat and tightness. All of his cock was inside her. I had seen the size of it and I knew that her pussy had become reformed and she would never want an average one like mine again. Nothing else would satisfy her.
He was doing fine, fucking my wife for a long time. She had her legs wrapped around him urging him on. He was kissing her and now and then would take a nipple in his mouth and suck on it. I saw him speed up some and figured he was close. She was close too and needed release.
“OK Baby, Mommy wants to feel it. She wants to feel her Big Boy's cock shoot inside her. Give your hot sperm to you Mother. Fill me up”, she instructed him.
He screwed his eyes tight and pounded away in my wife. I guess he was thinking about cumming inside his real Mother when he started to let loose. He would shove his big cock hard into my wife's pussy and hold it as he shot a load of cum. Teenagers seem to have an unlimited supply of the stuff. He rammed her hard as she took his load of sperm in her unprotected pussy. She lost control and spewed her juice all over him. If he ever really fucked his Mother she was in for a big surprise. As they both slowed he rolled to one side. He started to withdraw his cock, but my wife wouldn't let him. She threw her leg over his ass and kept him lodged inside her. They lay there and recovered. She cradled his head in her arm and brought her big breast to his mouth. He licked then sucked the nipple in. She held him like that, suckling on her breast while his big cock was still inside her. It was a tight seal and nothing was leaking out.
“That's it Baby Boy”, she said to him, “Nurse on Mommy's breast while we rest. Do you like your Mommy's big tits?”
He nodded his head not letting go of her nipple.
“If you keep doing this maybe someday I will produce milk to feed you” she softly said to him.
Man I thought, she was overdoing this a little. Was she just playing or was she really into it. They laid there for about 10 minutes, her stroking his hair and him suckling at her breast.
“Oh I feel something”, she said, “I feel something growing inside me. What could it be? Could it be my Son's big cock? Is he ready to fuck his Mommy some more?”
He let go of her nipple ans smiled at her. She rolled him onto his back and straddled him never letting his big cock withdraw. He was as hard as ever again and since he was already inside my wife she began to stroke up and down on him. She had full control over things and was pleasuring herself with his cock. She would pull him out until just the big head was left in her then slide all the way down on his wet shaft. She fucked him like that for 20 minutes. They were both sweating and I could tell she was getting tired.
She was grinding on his big cock now and I knew he could not take that for long. He grabbed her by the waist and helped my wife speed up her strokes. It was an amazing sight and I got plenty of pics of her ass and his cock go in and out. I saw his head lean back and he held her down so his cock was fully inside her. He thrust it farther in, how deep who knows, and erupted inside her. He would pull her off it the ram it back in for another blast. She was speechless as this teenager took possession of her pussy. My wife gave into her own orgasm and collapsed on top of him. He pumped her a few more times until he was spent as well.
He had cum three times tonight and I don't think he was through. I looked at the clock and his cock had been inside my wife for an hour and a half. It was still firmly lodged in there as they rested. Could she take anymore of this young stud? Her pussy had been well used lately, but not like this. I wondered to myself if I could sell the video of this. I could claim it was a Mother fucking her Son. I am sure it would look very real. They had rested for about 10 minutes when my wife sat up.
“I feel my Son's big cock growing again inside me”, she said. “I'm not sure I can take any more. You have worn you Mommy's pussy out tonight. We can do it again or you can try something else. If you want you can fuck your Mother in her ass. I leave it up to you.”
Anal sex? She had never suggested that before and she had never let me do it in our 10 years of marriage. Why now? Why him? It didn't take him long to make his decision. He wanted to put his big cock in my wife's ass. She smiled and slowly got off of him. His big cock didn't want to come out since it had been in her for so long. When she had all of it except the head out she hesitated. The big ridge on it hung up some at her entrance. She slowly pulled and he popped out. She got up off the bed and went to the bathroom. He laid there on our bed with his eyes closed. His cock didn't go down one bit.
She came back with some lube. She rubbed some on his cock and told him to rub some in her ass. I saw him do this and he shoved a finger inside her. She told him to put another one in. Soon she asked for three. Her ass opened up to his efforts but getting his cock in there was a different story. He had rubbed plenty of lube inside her when she said she was ready. This was a first. I was pretty sure this was the first cock to try to go in her ass. I say try because looking at the size of it I wasn't sure.
“Beth”, I said, “I don't think he will fit. Are you sure you want to do this. He might do some damage.”
“Shut up John”, she barked at me, “My Baby boy will go easy and not hurt his Mommy.”
Damn this was bizarre. He placed his big glans at her anal entrance. There was plenty of lube so that wouldn't be a problem. He pushed forward and she said OW. He backed off and tried again. She was straining to push back and open her ass to him. The enormous head stretched her to the tearing point. I just knew she was going to hurt herself, but once again his spongy cockhead compressed enough to slide in some. Slowly and purposely they worked as a team and it went in.
Once the head was in she told him to wait. Her ass was getting used to the big invader. He held it there until she told him it was OK to continue. More and more of his big thick cock went into my wife's tight asshole. She was beside herself as he abused her. She said she wanted it, so now she had to deal with it. Finally he was all the way inside. He held her ass to him.
“Oh Mom, you ass is so tight and hot”, he said to her.
“Fuck your Mother's ass with your big cock”, she told him.
Somehow he was able to start a stroking rhythm. Her ass was gripping him tight and he gritted his teeth. I zoomed in to where they were connected. It was amazing to see her ass stretched so far. The other amazing thing was as he fucked her ass the cum he had deposited in her pussy was leaking out. He had shoot off in her twice and apparently each time was a huge load. When his cock was in her pussy none had leaked out, but now it not only was leaking it was oozing out in big globs. There was a big puddle forming on our bed below her. There was so much of it I couldn't believe it. Her pussy was red and raw and it looked like a volcano spewing forth lava.
The heat and tightness of my wife's ass was getting to the young man. Even though this was going to be his fourth orgasm of the night, I didn't think he could last much longer.
“Fuck my ass”, she yelled at him, “Drive your big cock deeper into your Mother. I want to feel you fill me up. Shoot you seed deep inside me.”
He was tired, but there was no doubt he had one more load to give. Her tanned tight ass was being rammed now by his cock. She was clamping down on him so much he had to use short strokes. He started to cum and he cried out. I knew it was probably painful but he gave her one last load. She actually had an orgasm too from the anal sex. Her pussy spasmed and any semen of his that was left in there poured out.
They rested a moment and then he started to try to pull his cock out of her. She reached back and stopped him.
“Easy Son”, she said, “Go slow”.
Her ass had opened up to let him in but was having issues letting him back out. He pulled again and she stopped him. I knew this was going to be a problem. My wife's ass was not used to this. It would have to stretch again almost to the tearing point to let him withdraw. He slowly pulled his still hard cock out of her until just the big head was inside. I had seen the big ridge on it and as he pulled some more it hung up on her anal ring. I was sure he could get it out but it was going to hurt and maybe do damage.
She reached back and spread her ass cheeks wider and he pulled again. Slowly her ass opened up enough and he pulled free. She collapsed on the bed and I could see his load start to exit her ass. I could tell they were both tired. I had taken enough pics and I shut the video camera off. I left the room to let them clean up so he could go home. I guess they took a shower to wash the smell of sex off of themselves. I was in the den watching TV when they came out. He had a big smile on his face and I am sure this was a night he would never forget. He thanked us both and my wife walked him to the door. They spoke in hushed words and then I saw her kiss him goodbye. She said she was wiped out and sore.
She went to bed and I stayed up to download stuff. I found a site that said they would pay for amateur video of incest acts. I sent them a small sample of what I had recorded tonight. I thought it looked very convincing. A Mother and he Son fucking in front of a camera. I figured if my wife was going to continue this lifestyle I might as well profit from it.

Published 
Written by Pudmeister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments