Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year's Birthday (New Year's Part 3A)

"My birthday promises to be amazing, but I'm not sure I like how my gift is delivered."

9
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
5.7k words 5.7k words

My wife and I walked arm in arm down the edge of the road. I watched as her demeanor shifted from joy to irritation and back to joy for the dozenth time. We were turning into Carol and Mike's driveway, so I prayed that the joy would hold.

"Why does this nurse I've never met have to join you?" she grumbled. Before I could answer, she added, "I trust Carol when she says not to worry, but I can't stop myself. If Mike would just tell me what opera we're going to see, I could stop trying to distract myself from worrying about that."

"I'm sure you're going to love it," I promised. "Didn't he say something about having good seats?"

She beamed with happiness. "Not good seats," she gloated. "Box seats right above the stage. I can't even imagine how good it's going to be, and the look on his face when he described, it promises it will be phenomenal!"

With perfect timing, she was still beaming with joy when Mike opened the door to greet us.

"John, Debbie, it's good to see you again," he called out as he stopped us on the porch. He took my wife's hand and kissed it as he said, "Debbie, I forgot that we would need to get there early to chose our wine and hors d'oeuvres. Are you ready to go?"

My wife nearly frowned as she glanced at the door and the conspicuous lack of Mike's wife. "I guess," she grumbled.

Mike ignored her irritation and joyfully reached out to shake my hand. "John, I know it's your birthday," he gushed, "but this might be the best gift anyone has ever given me for their own birthday. After talking with Debbie for the last couple of weeks, I know she loves the opera as much as I do, and I've never taken such a lovely and knowledgeable guest with me before. Thank you so much!"

My wife's mood swung back to happiness as she rode high on his praise. She smiled as she allowed him to tuck her arm in his own to lead her to his car.

Something in Mike's eyes said I should wait on the porch, so I watched as he opened the car door for my wife and he carefully seated her. Just before he opened his own door, he quietly said to me, "Oh, John. Carol left something on the kitchen counter for you. Good luck!"

I could only wonder what Carol was up to, but I stood on the porch and watched Mike start the car and back out. My wife still had a big smile on her face as we waved at each other just before they drove away.

Finally, I turned to the door. I had a sad and twisted thought that it was probably locked, but it easily opened. There was a white note card on the counter. It had two simple instructions printed on it. "Make yourself a drink. Go to the guest bedroom."

I considered for half a moment, and then mixed a whiskey and cola using the cheap whiskey. I considered pouring a glass of the fine scotch to sip on later, but I decided it could wait. I made my way up to the guest room.

I wasn't sure exactly what kind of game we were playing, so I didn't think it was cheating to glance into the other rooms first. I was fairly sure that Mike had given Carol instructions for her nurse friend's punishment, and I thought that was what we were doing. It sounded to me like I was alone in the house, and I didn't see any signs of the women in the other rooms.

There was another note card on the chair that we had made Mike sit on. The card had a short list of instructions. "Leave your clothes here; all of them. Clear off the bed, keeping one pillow. Put on this blindfold. Lie on the bed, in the middle, and wait quietly. Do not speak."

The instructions were clear enough, but I still had to wonder what kind of game we were playing. It only took a couple of minutes to follow the instruction. I took the liberty of taking a couple of large swallows of my drink before I moved onto the bed to wait.

I had to wonder if they were somehow watching me. As soon as I was comfortable on the bed, I heard a door open out in the hallway. I hadn't looked in any of the closed doors, and I assumed they were closets or maybe stairs to the attic. I didn't worry about that for very long as I listened to the sounds of two sets of bare feet come into the room with me.

They moved to the foot of the bed. I heard the sound of leather sliding sharply on leather, and one of them made an, "Mphff".

"Look how well he obeyed," Carol said in a sharp tone. "Would you like to see how dutiful beasts are rewarded?"

"Mphff," the other person answered. It had to be Traci.

Carol's tone turned syrupy and seductive.

"John, how good is your imagination?" she purred. "Right now, I am wearing black stiletto heels with seven-inch spikes, a tiny black thong, and a micro-bra that is lifting and displaying my breasts very nicely. The bra doesn't cover my nipples at all, and they are perked up to beg for attention."

I made the mistake of breathing in a deep, shuddering breath through my nose. I had no idea what they had been up to before I got there, but the scent of their combined arousal filled the room. Between her words and their scent, my cock quickly started to grow.

"Traci is wearing a black leather harness," Carol continued. "She almost never wears a bra, and she hates how the straps cut across the bottom of her breasts, but I love how the pressure is making her puffy nipples stand out. I have a leash that tightens the collar when I pull one way. When I pull the other way, it pulls a strap tight through her crotch to put pressure on her clit. I could make myself cum just listening to the noises she makes."

She must have pulled it the second direction to demonstrate. I heard the sound of leather sliding, and then Traci made an enticing, "Mphff!"

In a tight voice, Carol said, "Look how easy it is to get rewarded. See how he trembles with pleasure, and I haven't even touched him yet. Are you ready to obey yet?"

"Mphf, mphf, mmmphf, mphf, mmmmphf," Traci answered, and I almost laughed.

Instead of laughing, I joked, "I think she asked to see how hard I get with the blindfold removed."

"Silence, beast!" Carol shouted at me, and my smile was instantly gone. She gave a loud sigh, and then added, "I had hoped I wouldn't have to punish you, but the rules were clear. Put your arms out straight to the side."

For half a moment, I was worried. Her tone was rather sharp, and I wasn't so sure I was going to put up with much in the way of punishment. I decided to play along to see what she would do, so I put my arms out.

I could hear the smile in her voice as she told Traci, "I'm not done punishing you yet. Climb up here and sit on his chest. Make sure you let him breathe."

I heard her jerk on the leash, and Traci answered, "Mphff." I felt the bed dip as they moved onto it, and I felt Traci's smaller body settle with her legs straddling my chest. She was facing down my body, and I couldn't wait for what I suspected was going to happen next. They both had to have seen my cock lift in anticipation.

"Put your tongue out," Carol commanded. I couldn't help but smile as I waited.

The anticipation was short lived. Carol used what must have been the strap of the leash to lash my chest.

"That means you, beast!" she clarified. "That is, unless you want to wear the ball gag!"

I managed not to yelp in pain, and I quickly stuck my tongue out. I heard the sound of a metallic clip, and then heard leather slide on leather. Traci yelped as Carol pulled her backwards to move her ass right over my face.

Carol slapped my chest with the strap again as she ordered, "I expect penetration. Don't stop until she lets you in."

She gave a final push, and Traci's tush settled on my face. Traci made an impassioned, "Mphff mm mphff!", but Carol whipped her with the strap, and she relaxed with a whimper.

For the next couple of moments, I was very distracted. First, I attempted to obey the command I had been given. My questing tongue pressed out and up to seek out a pair of lips to burrow between, only to find a nub of cold, hard plastic. Seeking around, all it found was more plastic and some sort of leather that must have been a part of the harness.

Even as that happened, I was further distracted when Carol grabbed one of my arms and lifted it. Her breath was hot as she kissed my fingers and then turned my hand to kiss my palm. She teased a length of silk around my wrist several times, and then placed my hand on Traci's breast. I could feel that it was exactly as Carol had described, with a leather strap cutting into her flesh to lift her small breast and making her nipple hard.

Carol continued to play with the silk around my wrist. It almost felt like she pulled it away, and I mostly ignored her as I teased Traci's nipple.

"Are you...?" Carol started to ask sharply, but then she changed to, "Did he penetrate yet?"

"Mphf mm," Traci answered. The end of the strap hit my chest so soon after she answered that I knew it had already been in motion.

"Obey me, beast, or I'll give you the punishment I'm supposed to be giving her!" Carol yelled.

I knew I didn't want that, whatever it was, so I quickly pushed my tongue around to find any way past the leather to get inside Traci. I could taste her sweet juices dripping out from around the tight straps, but there didn't seem to be any chance I could succeed. Suddenly, the light went on, and I knew that adding my tongue to whatever was filling her pussy wasn't the punishment. Almost reluctantly, my tongue slid past the straps to find another entrance.

I must have been close to being on the right track. Carol caught my other hand and lifted it to Traci's other breast using the same technique as she had used on the first one. Once again, silk wrapped around my forearm and wrist, and then my hand was lifted. Traci started to squirm even more as I started teasing her second nipple. I started to wonder if I could make her cum that way.

I knew something else that should make her cum as well. There was no impediment blocking the way for my tongue to tease her nether hole. As I swiped across it, she squealed and clenched it tightly. I gently but firmly speared it again.

"It took you long enough, beast!" Carol griped. "The longer it takes you, the greater your punishment!"

A brute attack wasn't going to work, so I continued to tease around and then spear inward. Traci tried to complain, and she tried to jiggle her ass away, but Carol pulled on the leash, and Traci froze to allow the punishment to continue.

"You're taking too long," Carol insisted, and she pulled my hand from Traci's breast. She pushed my arm down flat on the bed, where she tugged on the silk as if to instruct me to leave the arm there.

I almost shook my head. I could feel Traci relaxing as her body started to give in to pleasure and overcome her fear. What I really needed was both hands on her ass to massage it and help her to relax.

Carol didn't care what I needed. "Too long," she warned again, and she pulled my other hand from Traci's breast. Once again, she pulled my arm down to the corner of the bed, where she tugged at the silk with her silent command.

I would have complained, but suddenly Traci relaxed, and she allowed my tongue to push inside her.

"Mphff," I said to announce my success.

"Mphff," Traci answered in a slightly desperate tone as she tried to deny that she was enjoying herself.

"Very nice," Carol offered in her syrupy tone. "Why don't you both enjoy that for a moment while I give you your rewards."

"Mphff," Traci and I replied in unison, but with very different meanings.

Traci was still trying to deny her own pleasure, but I noticed two things. First, I noticed that after she would clench up to try to block me, she would relax more to let me in deeper. Second, the sweet flavors that have been dripping down the straps to tease me started to flow steadily as her pleasure increased. I suspected that her orgasms weren't far off.

Carol nearly distracted me from giving those orgasms to Traci. She moved around on the bed to get between my legs, and she quickly licked her tongue up the length of my cock. She pulled the head almost too far down toward my knees, to the point that it almost hurt, and then she deep-throated me. I realized that she was probably showing off for Traci, and it felt so good that I instantly forgave her for that bit of pain.

I almost took back my forgiveness when she stopped after only two strokes. I was in no position to complain, and when I felt her crawl up to straddle my waist, I forgave her completely. Even when she pulled me back nearly that far again to rub her lower lips against my shaft, I forgave her, and I silently begged her to take more. She must have heard my need, because she lifted up and then dropped to engulf my shaft in one thrust.

Her body trembled in pleasure, and she gave a low moan of satisfaction. I felt her lean forward, and I tensed up to meet her thrusts that never came. I heard the sound of a metallic clip, and then suddenly Traci gasped out loudly.

"Oh, thank you, Mistress! I..." Traci started to gasp out, but Carol silenced her. From the smacking sounds I heard, Carol silenced her with a deep and aggressive kiss. I could feel both of their bodies tremble as they enjoyed the kiss. As Traci moved with Carol, I was able to push my tongue in deeper and deeper.

As soon as the kiss broke, Traci gasped, "Please, Mistress, let it stop!"

Carol kissed her again, and Traci whimpered.

There was a moment of silence after the kiss ended, and I could imagine the look that Carol had in her eyes as she looked into Traci's eyes. Her words nearly confirmed my thoughts.

"This is my gift to you before I truly punish you, Sublette," Carol purred. She paused a moment, and in the same seductive tone said, "Stop fighting it, Subby. Cum for me."

The effect on Traci was instantaneous. She cried out in grief, yet her whole body started to shake. The flow of flavors became a torrent, and her body clamped down on my invading tongue. She cried out repeatedly as her body opened up to let my tongue push deep, then clamped down to squeeze me out.

Suddenly, I realized I was running out of air. Instinctively, I lifted my head to lift her away, but I also tried to pull my arms in to catch her and lift her. Luckily, the head lift was enough, and I was able to get some air.

I don't like having control taken away from me, and somehow, Carol had done more than wrap some silk around my wrists. As I pulled on my arms, I could hear the clink of the heavy-duty metal clips holding me to the bed frame. I managed to control my panic, but I couldn't wait to finish making Traci cum so I could explain to Carol about why she had to release me.

As soon as Traci's orgasm was ending, Carol pushed herself back as she sat her whole weight on my hips. In a firm tone, she said, "Is there any chance you can remember the list of commands? I want Item Four completed right now."

In an almost pleased tone, Traci managed to answer, "Yes, Mistress. I understand." She quickly lifted off my chest and slid off the bed.

Even as Traci moved off of me, Carol fell forward to stretch her body over mine. "She certainly seemed to enjoy her reward," she purred as she licked my chin. I don't know if she expected an answer, but I wasn't able to give her one. Her tongue immediately plunged deep into my mouth as she kissed me hard.

lucky_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lucky_girl

At the same time, she started thrusting against my shaft. I tried not to growl too loudly in pleasure as I started meeting her thrusts. Carol growled in pleasure and need.

"Fuck, I can't wait to cum like she did," she growled. Her tone hardened as she said, "Spread your legs so she can get between them to lick me like you were licking her!"

I immediately obeyed and Carol kissed me hard again. She kept her thrusts at a slow, controlled speed to allow Traci to move into position.

With all of the pleasure that Carol was giving me, it was hard to pay attention to what Traci was doing. I felt her hands caressing my legs, and then I felt her breath on my shaft. Carol gasped, and her ass shook as she trembled with the pleasure that Traci gave her.

I wasn't really paying any attention, but I would have thought that Traci would continue to give Carol what she wanted. Traci's hands slid down to each of my ankles as she moved them from side to side. Each time she passed the middle, she paused to breathe on my shaft and lick Carol.

Maybe I should have been paying more attention to Traci, but Carol was kissing me hard and riding me harder. For some reason, I heard the second loud metallic click more than I heard the first.

Apparently, Carol heard it too. She immediately stopped kissing me, and we both stopped moving when she commanded, "Freeze." I could almost hear her smile as my cock continued to have involuntary pulses inside her.

Her hands slid up and lifted the blindfold from my eyes. For some reason, I was surprised to see that she had lied to me. While Traci was wearing the harness that Carol had described, Carol was wearing a light pink camisole. Although her breasts weren't being lifted and displayed, I could see that her nipples were as hard as she had described.

"You lied to me," I accused in a teasing tone.

"Quiet, beast," she ordered, although she was smiling. "Let me explain," she added as she pushed back to sit on my hips again. Her eyes drifted shut for a moment as my cock pushed deeper inside her.

"Do you remember the conversation we had last week?" she asked. "Your wife was mad because the dinner conversation drifted around toward sex. We were discussing the things you didn't like."

"Things like bondage?" I asked, trying to keep my tone light. An edge crept into my tone as I added, "I told you that I hate not being in control of me. You need to let me loose, now."

She was still holding the leash from Traci's harness. She lightly slapped the handle against my chest.

"I asked a yes-or-no question," she said firmly. "You will answer properly, or face more punishment. Don't make me warn you again. Do you remember?"

I tried not to threaten her with my eyes as I sighed. "Yes," I answered tersely.

She almost smiled.

"Earlier today, as I discussed my husband's plan to punish that underling," she said with a glace at Traci, "she, it, started listing things that... it... would refuse to do. I tried to work out a scale, like we had done for you, but it didn't seem to fit. He and I agreed on an either-or choice for punishments, with escalating risks. It seems to be working."

"That doesn't explain why I'm being restrained," I complained. "Let me loose and I'll help you with whatever plan you have for her."

The leash hit my chest hard enough to leave a red welt. I cried out and then proved just how strong the restraints were. I guess we'll never know exactly how strong they were, but they were stronger than me. Carol waited patiently until I stopped trying.

"You were not asked to speak," she said coolly. "You have also had several warnings, so now I will have to punish you." She smiled and her tone warmed. "Would you like ten more lashes or thirty drops of hot wax?"

"Hot wax?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"Good choice," she smiled.

"I didn't choose!" I insisted. "And I didn't choose to be tied down."

Her smile broadened and she turned to Traci. "I certainly hope sixty drops are enough to teach the beast to stop talking," she said sweetly. Her tone hardened. "Bring me two pillows and that candle," she commanded.

Traci had been waiting patiently at the foot of the bed ever since she had clipped in my ankles. She smiled at the thought of seeing me be the one getting punished, and she quickly moved to obey.

Carol turned back to me.

"I shouldn't have to explain to you, but I will," she said in a cool tone. "Lift your ass," she commanded, and I moved to comply. "This is a rhetorical question, did you know there are textbooks on Dominance? All of the experts agree that in a setting like this, there can only be one person in charge. It would not do for you to be my assistant, so you must simply be another submissive. Oh, you can relax now."

She had pushed both pillows under my ass. As I relaxed, my body was forced into an arch with my hips lifted. I almost started to argue about my role and my position. She stopped me with a look. Her eyes were still hard as she turned to Traci.

"Your punishment isn't finished," she informed her. "You know what I want, and you know I won't stop until you choose it. Look at his cock. It's dripping with my juices, which we both know you love. You're going to hold his cock either way, but you get this choice. Either lick him clean now, or suffer the sixty drops of wax with him."

"Mistress, please," Traci begged. Her eyes looked at my cock, and her head barely shook to show her refusal.

"Sixty drops it is," Carol confirmed. Her tone hardened. "Get between his legs, lift his cock, and hold it between your breasts. Leave your nipples exposed where I can drip wax on them."

Traci looked like she was going to object, and Carol stopped her with a look. Traci whimpered, and then moved into position as she had been instructed. Her breasts weren't large enough to catch my cock between them, so she had to hold it in place with her fingers. She had to pull my cock almost as far down as Carol had to position it and then lean back to expose her breasts to Carol.

Carol turned to me with a confident smile that I didn't trust.

"That sub," she said, with a roll of her eyes toward Traci, "doesn't trust me enough to jump right in. It will give in eventually, but I have to go step by step." Her smile grew again. "You have no choice but to trust me, so we jumped right to it. Given my limited options, I will let you loose from the straps the moment you agree to lick your flavors out of me. Are you ready to choose that punishment instead?"

"Or you could just let me go," I suggested.

Her smile vanished. "One hundred drops for you," she assigned. She immediately turned back to Traci.

"Are you ready?" she asked sweetly.

"No, Mistress," Traci answered.

Carol smiled at her and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. Traci gave a worried moan as Carol moved away.

The candle was a larger decorator's candle, three inches around and still more than four inches tall. It had been burning since long before I arrived. A ring of wax had turned in at the top to contain a deep puddle of hot wax. I couldn't imagine how bad the hot drops were going to hurt. I knew I wouldn't have to wait long to find out.

Carol gave Traci an eager smile, and then she turned her attention to the candle. She held it out nearly a foot over Traci's breast and very carefully tipped it until one drop fell. The drop barely missed Traci and landed on my stomach. Because of the way my hips were raised, the drop splashed along for about two inches before it cooled and set. The flash of heat oddly didn't hurt, but it still made me jump.

"Mmm," was all Carol said as she concentrated on let another drop fall.

The next drop splashed off the side of Traci's puffy nipple. She squeaked as she tried to deal with the flash of pain. The rest of the wax sprayed to several pinpoints on my stomach, where it quickly cooled. The heat may not have lasted long, but I couldn't stop from flinching.

"Three," Carol quietly counted and the next drop fell. It glanced off of Traci's nipple, but it didn't slow at all. It was still burning hot when it hit my flesh. Traci and I both quivered in reaction to the heat.

Drop after drop fell as Carol slowly counted them. She was turning the candle to keep it burning evenly, and so her aim was hit-and-miss the whole time. Perhaps Traci felt relief when a drop missed her, but very few drops stopped on her nipple, so they all hit me.

An odd thing started to happen. I don't know where the feeling came from, but I could feel an orgasm starting to build in the base of my cock. I guess the combination of watching Traci's nipple react and the flash of heat on my skin and the way her fingers curled around my cock as she shook and the lustful glee on Carol's face were all combining to push me towards the edge. The more I concentrated on not getting more aroused, the faster the feeling grew.

Carol was approaching thirty drops when Traci cried out, "Mistress! Please!"

"Have you changed your mind?" Carol asked gleefully. "Would you rather lick my flavors off of his cock than endure more of the wax?"

Traci's eyes flared wide as she looked at the cock she held between her breasts, but she shook her head.

Carol nearly growled as she demanded, "Tell me why the count had to stop!"

"Directive Number Two, Mistress," Traci reluctantly admitted.

"A little hot wax, and you need to cum?" Carol teased.

Traci was slow to answer, "Yes, Mistress." Even I could see that she was evading something.

Carol's tone dropped again. "There's more," she insisted. "Tell me."

For some reason, Traci locked her eyes with mine for a moment before she answered. As she spoke, her eyes focused between her breasts.

"I think your beast was enjoying my pain," she said. "I can feel his cock getting hotter and hotter, and it was pulsing in time with the drops. I could feel him getting ready to cum."

"It wasn't your pain," I started to explain, but Carol cut me off.

"Quiet, beast," she commanded. "Nobody asked you to speak."

I knew I would get into trouble, but I had to set Traci straight.

"With every drop that hit you, there was a short look of ecstasy on your face before the pain showed," I said quickly. I started to say more, but Carol waved the candle in my direction, and a line of wax splashed across my chest. The flash of heat stole my ability to speak. Her eyes were very hard as they commanded me to remain silent.

Her eyes remained hard, even though her tone softened as she turned to Traci.

"You were going to cum because you could feel him getting close?" she asked.

Traci's eyes wavered between my eyes and my cock. "Yes, Mistress," she finally answered.

"And so you were getting pleasure from his cock?" Carol persisted. Traci was slow to speak, so Carol quietly demanded, "Answer me!"

Traci's eyes focused on my cock. "Yes, Mistress," she admitted.

"I see," Carol said in a pleased tone. "Stay right there so we can finish with this breast and move on to the other," she commanded, adding, "I'll be right back."

Her smile faded as she turned to me.

"Here is another rhetorical question, but you better think hard about the answer," she said. "What is it going to take before you learn not to speak unless spoken to?" She paused for a moment, and then said, "These drops are not part of the hundred. You might be surprised to learn that the wax does have time to cool as it falls. I'm going to do this every time you talk, and I'm going to drop the candle lower each time. Sooner or later, you will learn."

She held the candle out over my chest. Thankfully, she chose to go higher than she had been above Traci's nipple. When the first drop hit, I nearly cried out. She may have started higher, but instead of glancing off like it had done to Traci, it puddled and burned on my skin.

The first drop hit on my ribs, near my sternum. I flinched, but endured the heat. The next drop hit my pectoral muscle, just below my nipple. My whole body shook as I struggled to keep from crying out. The third drop hit directly on my nipple. I've had bee stings that hurt less. I thrashed against the restraints, but the pain just lingered. I was nearly shocked to see my nipple get hard.

A long time ago, when my wife used to enjoy sex, I used to make fun of her because she liked to tease my nipples. The stimulation of her tongue would make them hard, but that was about it. I think she only did it to try to get even with me. She knew I could give her a full orgasm by teasing her nipples. There were times that it seemed like her nipples were tied directly to her clit. I'm pretty sure guys aren't wired that way.

I have no idea what Carol had done to me. The next two drops of wax hit my nipple, and shock-waves of pleasure shot through my body. There was no way I was going to be able to stop the orgasm she was causing. Not that it mattered, but she made the urgency even worse.

While I merely growled and shook with each drop, Traci whimpered in need. Carol heard her, and she turned her demanding gaze on her.

"You're not supposed to be enjoying this," she growled. "Lick my flavors from his cock, or I will do this to you!"

Traci's eyes locked on mine, and she saw the tortured pain I was suffering. With a pained whimper of her own, she leaned forward and pressed her tongue against the middle of my shaft.

"Don't just taste - lick!" Carol commanded, but she turned her triumphant smile on me.

The next two drops of wax missed my nipple, but my body surged anyways. I begged her with my eyes, but there was no chance that she was going to stop. A final drop hit my nipple, and I was no longer able hold back anything.

I threw back my head and cried out, and tears exploded out of my eyes. My cock surged and exploded, and the cum that rained down on my chest felt hotter than the wax. My body shook beyond my control as wave after wave of pleasure seared through it to explode out of my cock.

Through all of that, I was vaguely aware of Traci. Her hand was wrapped around my shaft, and she had to have felt every surge. Her tongue lingered near the middle of the shaft until my orgasm started. She cried out just after I did, and then her tongue greedily raced up and down and around my shaft as I emptied my load onto my stomach and chest. She was still moaning in pleasure and licking my balls as my orgasm started to wind down.

I have no idea what Carol was doing all that time. I suspect she sat and watched everything. I have no doubt that she enjoyed herself as she waited for my orgasm to end so she could punish me more. For all I know, she may have had an orgasm right along with Traci and me.

At some point, she must have gotten up to put the candle back on the desk. Later, it took a long time for me to notice that she wasn't holding it anymore. My attention jumped back to Carol when she spoke.

"I don't recall giving you permission to orgasm," Carol said in a teasing tone.

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments