Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year's Birthday (New Year's Part 3B)

"My birthday celebration doesn't go the way I would have wished, but all's well that ends well."

7
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Author's Notes

"Please be sure to go meet the characters in the previous chapters, because this story jumps right in where the last one left off."

"I don't recall giving you permission to orgasm," Carol said in a teasing tone, and I had to force myself to wake from a post-orgasmic haze.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I offered, and then I nearly laughed because Traci said the same thing at the same time. I didn't trust the smile I saw on Carol's face, but she was looking at Traci. I hoped that I didn't have anything to worry about.

"That is partially my fault," Carol admitted. "I should have had you remove your toy before I pushed you so hard. Remove it now, but carefully. I want every drop of your flavors on it when you hand it to me."

Carol was still smiling as she turned to me. I could see that I should be worrying, but her command to me was simple.

"Lift your ass," she commanded, and I complied. She quickly pulled the pillows out from under me and threw them on the floor. Her eyes commanded me to relax, and I settled down onto the bed. Her smile broadened as she turned and accepted the harness from Traci.

"This is her favorite toy," Carol said as she held it up for me to see.

It was a reversible strap-on dildo, and the shaft was glistening with Traci's juices. The business end was smaller than I expected, being of medium girth and length. Carol held it up and extended her tongue to lick the shaft near the head. She smiled as she enjoyed the flavors. Her wicked smile returned when she looked at me.

"She has used it to pleasure my cunt and my ass and my throat," she continued, "often to the point of multiple orgasms. No matter where it has been down below, she always makes me lick it clean afterwards." She licked it again, and then said, "I love her cock."

Suddenly, she leaned in close to me, with her lips nearly on mine.

"You want a better taste of her than you had before, don't you?" she asked in a teasing tone. She almost kissed me, but then in a teasing tone asked, "You'd love to suck her cock for me, wouldn't you?"

A funny thing happened inside my head. I was eager to lick the toy and taste Traci's orgasm. By insisting on calling it a cock, Carol twisted my desire, and there was no way in hell that I was going to do what she asked. I fought with my brain, but I couldn't get around the truth of her words.

The smile on her face as she pushed back promised that I was going to regret my failure to act. She sat up and brought the toy to her lips.

"You have no idea what you're missing out on," she teased, and then she swallowed the entire length of the toy. She swirled her tongue around it, and then sucked it clean as she pulled it out.

Without swallowing, she swooped down and kissed me hard. Traci's flavors were strong on her tongue, and I hoped that I would get to taste her tangy flavors directly from the source. I eagerly returned her kiss. Carol was laughing as she pulled away.

"I bet you're already regretting your choice," she teased. "I hope you know that the punishments will get progressively worse until you choose to accept one. Hopefully, you'll pick one that isn't too awful to endure."

As she spoke, she slid her hand across my skin to my ribs. She found a larger patch of wax and started to peel it off. The prickly feel of it peeling from my skin was made worse by the pulling of the hairs that were trapped in the wax. My body flinched as each hair either pulled out or tugged sharply as the wax pulled free. She smiled the whole time. Luckily, as the wax pulled off, she turned that smile on Traci.

"As for you," Carol said in a teasing tone, "now that you're willing to admit you like cock, you know what I want. Help me get him hard."

"Mistress, please," Traci pleaded. Her eyes were staring at the mess on my stomach.

"Suddenly you don't like cock again?" Carol teased.

Traci continued to stare. "Mistress, you know that I've never objected to cock, only to the men they are attached to," she reasoned. "You also know that there is nothing more disgusting than..."

Her words slowed and stopped as Carol leaned down and licked a splash of my juices from my skin. Carol purred in pleasure as she enjoyed the flavor. She gave me a look as she said, "I think I've heard this argument before." She closed her eyes as she licked up and enjoyed another splash. She smiled as she locked eyes with Traci.

"Kiss me," she commanded, and then she leaned forward expectantly.

"Mistress!" Traci complained.

Carol smiled, leaned down, and then licked up a small puddle of juices that was larger than the splash she had started with.

"Kiss me," she repeated.

Traci looked like she was going to refuse, but Carol directed her attention to the next bigger puddle. Traci snorted out her objection, but she leaned forward. Carol forced her tongue into Traci's mouth. Traci moaned in displeasure, but she allowed it to happen. They shared the flavors, and then Traci moaned again as she swallowed.

Carol pulled back and gave Traci a hard look. She looked at Traci's throat and then shook her head. I think Traci was as puzzled as I was, and we both simply watched as Carol bent to lick up a bigger puddle.

"Kiff me," Carol said as she carefully held the juices on her tongue. Traci nearly objected again, but with a sigh, she accepted the kiss. She was surprised when Carol put her hand on Traci's throat and quickly pushed back from the kiss.

With a wicked smile, Carol commanded, "Now kiss him."

I don't know whose eyes were wider, mine or Traci's. For a half-second, neither of us could speak.

"Mistress, I will not..." I blurted out, only to stop mid-sentence when Carol yanked a strip of wax off my nipple. I'm sure she took all of the hairs off, and it felt like she took half the nipple as well. I nearly expected to see blood.

"Kiss him!" Carol demanded loudly, and I struggled to decide if I dared to object again.

Traci struggled for half a moment too. Suddenly, her eyes lit up, and a smile lifted the corners of her mouth. That smile turned almost as wicked as Carol's as she lunged up my body to force her lips on mine.

I tried to resist. Carol's fingers found another batch of wax on my skin, and she threatened to rip it off as she ordered, "Kiss her!"

For milliseconds more, I resisted. My mind was racing as I imagined all of the things that Carol might choose to do to escalate her demands and threats. I thought of how she had growled in pleasure when Traci had given in, and I knew that sooner or later, she was going to make me give in as well. Accepting Traci's kiss wasn't going to kill me, and it was time to cut my losses. My lips parted.

Surprisingly, it was Traci who growled in lust and pleasure as her tongue invaded. My tongue met hers, and she growled again as we struggled for dominance. Neither of us lost that battle, and based on the way our bodies started to move together, I think we were both winning.

When Traci had jumped up to kiss me, she had purposefully shifted her hips to the side to avoid the remaining puddles of cum on my stomach. As we kissed, her hips started to rock, rolling her pelvis against my side. I lifted my knee as high as I could, forcing her to grind against my leg. Based on the noises she was making, we were going to make her cum again.

Carol saw an opportunity to make me suffer more. She dove in and licked up as much of my cum as she could, and then she used her fingers in Traci's hair to pull Traci away from me. Traci growled even louder as she aggressively accepted Carol's kiss. There was no chance that I was going to hold back when Traci's lips returned to mine. I didn't disappoint her.

As Traci aggressively attacked me again, Carol pressed her face in close to Traci's to kiss her ear. "You know what I want next," she teased. Traci groaned, and without breaking our kiss, she first shook her head, and then nodded. Carol growled her sound of lust, and I knew someone was in trouble.

Carol quickly slid down and started teasing my growing cock with her lips and tongue. I was surprised to feel myself recovering so soon after the orgasm they had given me, and I couldn't believe how quickly she brought me back to full hardness. My body trembled in need when she let go of my hardness to come kiss Traci again.

Traci moaned in need when Carol pulled her away from me, but the tone changed to pleasure as they kissed again. Carol broke the kiss as she pulled Traci's leg across so that Traci could straddle my hips.

"You want him," Carol teased breathily as she used one hand to lift Traci's hips and her other hand to lift my cock.

Traci almost shook her head, but she reluctantly nodded. "I'm going to get even with you," she threatened as her hand joined Carol's to guide my cock between her lower lips.

"Not while I'm in charge," Carol teased. At the same time, her hand on Traci's ass pushed down, and as Traci settled down onto me, Carol gave her a short, sweet kiss.

For a moment, Traci was unable to answer. For that matter, I wouldn't have been able to speak either, but I knew better than to interrupt them. As Traci accepted my cock inside herself, her body started to shake. Her insides were trembling as they gripped my shaft, and my body trembled in reaction. It was a lucky thing that I hadn't completely recovered from my last orgasm, or I probably would have prematurely embarrassed myself.

Traci was still trembling, and there was an edge in her voice as she said, "You won't always be in charge... Mistress."

Carol gasped at the tone of Traci's words. "Are you cumming again?" she begged as she growled and aggressively kissed her. Her hand that had been guiding me inside slid up and she aggressively rubbed Traci's clit.

Traci cried out into their kiss, and the tremors inside of her became an earthquake. She growled in need, and heat gushed down my shaft as she started cumming. All I could do is watch and enjoy as they held each other and kissed as Traci came repeatedly.

Traci's orgasm had barely started to end when Carol broke their kiss.

"You did that for me," Carol barked breathlessly. "Give me what is mine!" she commanded and she practically pushed Traci to the side and off me.

Traci cried out as she collapsed onto the bed beside me. Her body was still shaking as she half turned and half crawled to lie beside me. She was almost crying as she nuzzled into my neck.

Carol seemed to be lost in her own world. As soon as Traci lifted off me, Carol dove in and swallowed my cock. She growled as she pulled back to swipe her tongue all around it, and then she plunged it deep into her throat. My body shook even more as she used my cock way more aggressively than I ever would have done to her. She knew what she wanted, and she was lost to us as she pushed herself closer and closer to cumming.

I barely noticed when Traci pushed away from me. She was still crying, but I couldn't focus on helping her while Carol was using me. Luckily, Traci didn't need much, and she knew how to get it. I barely even noticed the sound of a metallic click, and when Traci moaned, "Hold me," I barely realized what she had done. She moaned as I embraced her with one arm, and then she started gently kissing me.

Her kisses probably saved me from cumming with Carol. I wasn't sure if that was what Carol wanted, but that didn't matter. Traci wanted slow and gentle kisses, and she stole my attention as Carol made herself cum.

Carol was oblivious to what we were doing. She had a firm grip on the base of my cock, and she was forcing herself to take my shaft deeper than I thought possible. I could feel her throat contracting on the head, and I couldn't believe that the gagging noises she was making weren't leading to tragic consequences. She cried out, took me deep, and then held herself there as her whole body shook in release. Just when I thought we were going to have to pull her off to get her to breathe again, she pushed back, cried out, and collapsed.

Traci gave me an apologetic look as she left me to turn and gently kiss Carol. I used to my free hand to caress Traci's hair to accept her apology. She moaned her pleasure as she pushed her head against my hand.

Carol saw my hand, and she nearly smiled. She gave Traci a meaningful look, and asked, "Do I get to end things the way I wanted?"

Traci shivered and flexed her head against my hand again. She nodded at Carol as she softly answered, "You should let him choose."

"Choose?" I asked, fearing that this had nothing to do with the first conversation Carol and I had shared on New Year's Eve.

Carol gave me a smile that was almost her wicked smile. She took a deep breath, and then she slid up to give me a short but aggressive kiss. As the kiss ended, she slid over and released the clip on my restrained arm. Her eyes never left mine, not even as she slid down to the foot of the bed to release my ankles.

"By accepting your release, you are accepting the alternative punishment," she explained in a teasing tone. She licked her lips, and her eyes flicked to Traci before returning to mine. "So, which of us do you wish to fill to accept the punishment?"

"I..." I started to object. The look in her eye promised that she was going to make me lick my flavors from one of them. I knew there was no way I would do it, and I also knew she would find a way to make the punishment worse if I didn't. I couldn't even begin to think of an argument to ask why I was being punished. A voice from across the room nearly saved me.

"You should choose the redhead," Mike said from the vicinity of the chair. All three of us on the bed gasped and turned as one.

He was sitting on the chair, and the only thing he was wearing was a huge grin. My wife was kneeling between his legs. Her dress was unzipped and pushed down around her waist to expose her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. She smiled at us, but she didn't stop as she teased Mike's mostly hard cock in and out of her mouth.

Carol was the first of us to find her voice. "Mike... what...?" she managed, and I realized that she was as shocked as I was.

"That doesn't matter, and I'll explain later," he said reasonably. The grin returned as he said, "You three need to finish, and I know you want to taste their mixed juices, so he should fill the redhead."

Carol grinned back at him. "I suppose you expect to help clean up. I bet you're dying to taste her, too."

"We're supposed to be punishing her, not rewarding her," he laughed. He winked at Traci. "Make him choose," he commanded.

"I am supposed to be punishing her," Carol said as she turned her wicked smile on Traci. I hoped that I was saved. Carol pulled Traci back up to straddle me, and she gave her a solid kiss. "Ride him again," she commanded. "Take your time at first, but I expect you to take his load before you finish." She gave Traci a hard look.

Traci returned the look with a pleased smile. "Yes, Mistress," she replied. She was still smiling as she turned to me. She eagerly mounted my cock as she melted against me for a kiss. She purred into the kiss as my hands caressed her body. She moaned as I started to match her thrusts, and she lifted her head to smile at me.

"You have to make me a promise," she insisted. Without waiting for an answer, she said, "Promise me that you understand that just because I am fucking you, that doesn't give you the right to expect anything from me in the future. Promise me that you won't start hanging around my work trying to flirt or trying to seduce me into sneaking into an unused room to fuck. Promise me that you won't show up drunk at my apartment and try to force me to do things so that I have to call the cops to get rid of you!"

ScarletGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletGrey

"I don't think..." I started to answer, but she interrupted me.

"Mistress! No!" she cried out, and she tried to push up and away. Carol pulled her back down.

I hadn't been paying attention to Carol for a moment there. She had been moving around doing something at the foot of the bed as Traci and I had started to fuck. Now she was completely naked, and she was kneeling behind Traci. She had her hands on Traci's butt, trying to push her back down into position.

"Hold her," Carol commanded. "Make her cum, but fill her!"

She grabbed my cock and pressed it back between Traci's lower lips. Traci nearly started crying, but she settled back onto me and started thrusting again. Carol's tongue lapped up the base of my cock, and then continued upward into Traci's butt crack. Traci whimpered, but she allowed Carol to mete out her punishment.

I gave Traci a gentle kiss as I started to fuck her.

"I don't think there will be any problems with your requests," I tried again. "I promise to treat you with considerably more respect than that, and if I ever slip, I promise there are two other women in this room that will make me suffer for it."

Traci's body was started to tremble again, and although she was struggling to hold still for Carol. Her words were breathy when she begged, "Promise you'll respect me, even if I'm a slut!"

Because of the way she was holding herself, I was able to thrust up into her even harder. I could feel her orgasm building, and I intended to get there with her.

"Acting like a slut doesn't make you a slut," I bellowed as I fucked her even harder.

"Then why is her tongue in my ass making me cum so hard?" she cried out as she exploded into her orgasm.

As loud as her cry was, it was drowned out by Carol's growl and cry of need. I could only imagine what she was begging for, and I prayed that we could satisfy her. At the moment, I knew I needed to cum for her, and for Traci as well, so I did.

Traci cried out again as my heat filled her. I pushed deep into her and held her close so we could feel each other's bodies pulse and tremble in release. I could feel Carol's tongue teasing and plunging into Traci, and I gasped at the implied pleasure. I wanted that moment to last forever, and I hoped that they both felt the same way.

Maybe Traci did, but Carol had other plans. She did two things at the same time. First, she pushed her thumb hard into the base of my cock, almost to the point of making it hurt. I was more concerned about how her fingers were pushing between my ass cheeks, so the pain didn't matter. At the same time, she used her other arm and her shoulders to push Traci forward.

Traci cried out as she fell forward and my cock slid out of her. Carol seemed to anticipate Traci's desire.

"This is mine!" she cried out. "Go ride his tongue if you want something inside you to fill your need!"

I'm pretty sure my tongue isn't long enough to fill anybody, but Traci was beyond thinking. She cried out as she lurched up my body, and she slammed her pussy down on my face. She growled in need, and I couldn't stop myself from thrusting my tongue out to satisfy her.

There was almost a moment that I could have objected to the flavors that were flooding out of her. As Traci thrust her hips forward and cried out in need, Carol sucked my cock in and then sucked harder than I have ever felt anyone do before. My cock was already too sensitive from cumming, and the intensity of the pleasure she gave me stole my ability to think.

That didn’t stop me from grabbing Traci's ass to pull her down closer, and she grabbed my head to lift me up higher. Together, we slammed my tongue deep into the savory flavors that were pouring out of her, and she quickly raced toward another orgasm.

Through all of that, Carol had maintained the painful pressure to the base of my cock. My orgasm had pulsed against the obstruction, to no avail, and the back-pressure almost hurt.

Suddenly, as the pulses ended, she shifted her grip, and she managed to maintain most of that pressure as she moved forward to straddle my body behind Traci. I have no idea what she did to me, but my cock was still plenty hard enough to slide inside her, and as she started to ride me, I felt my full hardness quickly return.

Somehow, I managed to ravage Traci's pussy, even as I met Carol's powerful thrusts. Carol was going crazy as she rode me as hard as she could. She cried out as she pressed her breasts into Traci's back and she reached around to brutally grab Traci's breasts.

"Tell me that pussy is mine!" Carol cried out. "Tell me your body is mine and you'll ride any cock I say, you'll ride any tongue I say, you'll do anything I tell you to do!"

"Mistress!" Traci called out. "Mistress! Please!"

"You are mine!" Carol repeated. "Now cum for me!"

Traci nearly screamed as her pussy clamped down on my tongue. The burning flavors that burst from inside her were orgasmically delicious. I plunged my tongue in deep to devour as much as I could. I prayed that I wouldn't drown!

Traci's orgasm set off Carol's, and she cried out her pleasure. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, and it fluttered aggressively as her juices sprayed out to drench us both.

My third orgasm joined the one that Carol had stopped with her thumb, and I gave her the hardest orgasm of my life. I felt like my body was pulling energy and fluids from every extreme to pump out into Carol. It lasted forever and never seemed to end.

I don't remember falling asleep, but I seemed to wake up when Carol begged Traci for help. I opened my eyes just in time to accept a smile from Traci as she lifted up from licking my cock clean. She had been lying awkwardly across to bed to spoon behind Carol while licking me.

She had been spooned behind Carol so that Mike had his choice of pussies to lick. He and Carol were on their sides in a sixty-nine, and with Traci so closely behind Carol that Mike merely had to stretch a bit to move his questing tongue from Carol to Traci.

At Carol's request, Traci crawled up to sprawl on top of Carol and Mike to join Carol in teasing Mike's cock. That made it harder for him to switch between licking them, but I don't think he minded too much. His cock was completely hard, and Carol was teasing the head and shaft as Traci started to lick and nibble at the base. It didn't sound like they would have to wait long to share his load.

My wife caught my chin and forced me to turn away from the action. In spite of the flavors that still coated my face, she gave me a light kiss. Although I know that her aversions are stronger than mine, she didn’t seem to mind the added flavors. She had a slightly worried look on her face when she pulled away.

"You aren't going to be mad at me, are you?" she asked softly.

Mike gave a grunt of pleasure, and both women gave enticing giggles. It took every bit of my willpower to keep my eyes on my wife. I reached up and gently caressed her cheek.

"Unless you blew up your car, I don't think I could possibly be mad at you," I promised. She still looked worried, so I gave her a reassuring smile and asked, "What did you do?"

"I don't know what came over me," she whispered. "There was a small fire at the theater. No one was hurt, but the set was damaged. We weren't even halfway there when someone called to let Mike know the show was canceled. We could have gone to another show, or even a movie, but Mike wanted to sneak back here to see what was happening, and the look in his eye was infectious."

She slid her hand from my shoulder to my wrist. The strips of silk were still wrapped around my wrist, and my wife playfully tugged on the D-ring that was tied into them.

"I'm sorry that I don't get in the mood like I used to," she said. "Maybe you should let them tie you up like that again. Seeing you tied up and struggling made me hot in ways that I haven't felt in years. I'm sorry that it's not enough to want more now, but it's a start."

"I really didn't like being tied up," I said. The look I gave her promised that I would never, ever let that happen again, but I would do it if she asked. "I'm glad you enjoyed watching," I added.

"I did more than watch," she said tentatively. "You're not getting mad, right?"

I gave her a smile. Nothing was going to upset me.

Traci called out, "There!" and Carol answered, "Mmphph!", and my wife and I both had to turn to watch. Mike was balls deep into Carol's mouth, and Traci was using her tongue to tease his balls. Mike's face was buried between Carol's legs, and he started to grunt as his hips started jerking. Carol pulled back, and then both women shared the load that blasted from his cock. My wife trembled against my side.

"He tastes pretty good," my wife whispered, and I turned to her with a shocked smile. She had the grace to blush.

"I told you I don't know what happened," she continued. "We could hear the three of you clear downstairs when we came in. Mike gave me a look to beg permission to sneak up to take a peek, and he saw by my smile that I was going to join him."

Her story was interrupted as the other three turned to join us. I think the women realized they had left my wife and me out of their last adventure.

"Is everything good?" Traci asked as she sprawled on my side, opposite of my wife. I was surprised to see how comfortable she was as her body melted into mine.

"We didn't mean to get carried away," Carol added as she curled up behind Traci. She was looking at me, and she reached over to caress my chest.

"We need a bigger bed," Mike joked as he perched on the edge of the bed behind Carol. He reached across all of us to caress my wife's arm. "Am I in trouble?" he asked her with a tentative smile.

"I'm checking," my wife answered. Her smile seemed more confident than his, but she also blushed deeply.

"So the two of you came up to spy on us..." I prompted her. Her blush darkened as she glanced shyly at the other two women. She glanced at Mike and smiled again.

"We stopped at the door," she said. "I know we were watching the same scene unfold, but I don't think we saw the same things at all. Mike was watching an interplay between the two women, and the intensity in Carol's eyes as she poured the wax. I was watching John struggle, knowing that he was desperate to get free while burning with the desire to make Carol happy."

She gave me a sad look.

"I remember a time when you would have been sex crazed like that for me," she offered. We both knew that any answer I gave would be trite, so she gave me a quick, warm kiss. She blushed again as she looked up at Mike.

"I probably would have been fine with watching you struggle if Mike wasn't such a dog," she teased. Mike laughed but didn't interrupt. "We were standing there, watching, and suddenly I felt him rocking," my wife said. "I turned to look, and I couldn't believe he had his cock out, and he was stroking it!"

"Mike!" Carol admonished. He smiled at her and shrugged. My wife barely noticed their interplay.

"I don't know what came over me," she said softly. "I thought he had some kind of issue, and suddenly there he was, bigger than life. I don't know why, but I had to touch it. A long forgotten feeling filled my stomach, and I couldn't stop from reaching out and letting my hand join his."

"She has a nice touch," Mike complimented. My wife blushed.

"He gave me that smile, and I knew we were going to get in trouble," she continued. "The next thing I knew, Mike was naked on the chair, and I was kneeling in front of him and stroking him."

"That's not what I saw," I teased. Her blush darkened again.

"So are we in trouble?" she begged.

"For getting topless and sucking on his cock?" I teased. "Of course not!"

She bit her lips and stared at me for a moment.

"Is that all you saw?" she asked in a whisper.

It took me a moment to add up two plus two. She had said that she liked his flavors, which meant she had taken him farther than she ever allowed herself to take me. I couldn't stop my eyes from showing my surprise.

"You can't be mad!" she gasped out in a worried tone. Her words rushed out as she exclaimed, "I didn't do it to be mean, and I never meant for him to go all the way. It just felt like the right thing to do to have him in my mouth, and when he saw how Carol was punishing you, he got so hard, but he looked at me and thanked me, and I knew he wanted more, and I couldn't stop myself from pushing to give..."

Her words faded as she ran out of breath. She also saw that I was smiling.

"Some wife you are," I teased. "Two women tie me down and abuse me, and all you can think about is making another man happy." She thumped me on the chest, but also accepted a quick kiss. As the kiss ended, I quickly turned to Mike.

"Sir, I believe my birthday is ruined, and I think you can put things right." All three people on that half of the bed gave me a puzzled look, and I'm sure my wife's face matched theirs. "When are you rescheduled for the opera?" I continued. "We need to make sure Carol and Traci both have that night off from work, and you’re going to put me in charge!"

Both my wife and Mike laughed at my demand, while Carol and Traci both had amused looks on their faces as they turned to argue for control. Mike’s words forestalled their arguments.

"We can work out the scheduling," he laughed, "but here's what is going to happen. First, you all have to agree to letting us set up the video camera. I'm sure Debbie will agree with my desire to know what we missed. We'll enjoy the opera more if we know that we'll get to see what happens here. Second, it probably won't happen for a couple of weeks. Whoever makes me happiest for the next couple of weeks will be in charge!"

"Dude, that's not fair!" I complained, and everybody laughed. Mike gave my wife a sly look.

"I'm sure we can work something out," he suggested. "Your beautiful wife can try to score some points for your team."

My wife gave a sexy squirm against my side.

"I was going to demand the same rules as Traci," she said with a flirtatious smile. "Just because something happened tonight doesn't mean it will happen again." Mike heard the difference between her tone and her words, and he almost frowned.

“Yeah, what she said!” I insisted, but I don’t think any of the women took me seriously.

"I suppose I owe it to my husband to help him out," my wife teased. "I'm sure that I can turn a conversation about opera into some well earned points!" She licked her lips and looked pointedly at Mike's crotch.

"Happy freaking birthday!" he laughed, we all had to laugh with him.

 

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments