Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Second Hotwife Adventure: A Foursome...

"She politely asked me this time if it was ok to take off her pants and fuck the three of us guys."

28
6 Comments 6
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This second installment of Samantha's Hotwife Creampies begins with the reclaiming of Samantha just after our first adventure. In the second adventure, we vicariously enjoy the abnormal size of Thomas' penis, and discover that Poncho has serious designs for Samantha. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Samantha and I want to 'para marry' 4 guys like Poncho, rent a 4 bedroom house, and 'free use' Samantha for sex daily. She'll be able to go from bedroom to bedroom attending to her 'male harem'. A queen grateful to her stag king."

This is episode two of Samantha's development as a hotwife. But before I begin the next story, I must tell you about how I reclaimed Samantha after she took it upon herself, without my consent, to turn me into her alpha stag.

Since I'm an alpha stag, I had to both reclaim my wife after our paramour had spunked up her pussy, and, punish her for getting fucked without my prior consent. So, I told her to get on the floor of the shower and put her feet way up high, close to her ears to expose her pussy, her taint (the sensitive area between her cunt and her asshole), and her rectum.

I then proceeded to take a long hot piss on her.

While focusing a torrent of stinking urine on her netherlands, I calmly told her that this is how I chose to show her who's boss. She actually owns me more than I own her. But at least I piss on her. This is what she gets for being such a slut.

Now, Chapter 2.

On a Sunday, a bunch of us guys got together to play baseball downtown at the municipal park. Two of the guys, Poncho and Thomas, followed me and Samantha back to our place. I guess they knew Samantha was a whore or a slut or both. Poncho really wanted to fuck Samantha. He wanted to fuck her so well that she would choose him to be her husband in spirit. Like our second husband.

So, there we were: me, Samantha, Thomas, and Poncho, just hanging out, drinking beer. Eventually, Samantha approached me, broke into a smile, and whispered in my ear, "Can I rev up the party now? I want to get triple fucked!"

I just smiled back at her and said, "Of course you slut, you bitch, you fucking whore. But kiss me first."

We kissed deeply for a long moment. The next time we kissed, her mouth would taste like another man's cum.

Then, she removed her pants, undies, and blouse leaving only her little bra. She turned away from me and headed toward the middle of the kitchen. I was standing in the doorway of the bedroom off the kitchen.

As she arrived at around the middle of the kitchen area, Thomas couldn't stand it anymore. He had seen enough. I guess he saw that magnificent nude patch around Samatha's groin. That bare ass. The mischievous twinkle in her eye. He got on his feet and rose, approached Samantha, and pointed to his crotch. Samantha's response was to squat down in front of him and to quickly begin extricating Thomas' male member from within the confines of his clothing. The banana was ripe and she wanted to eat it before it spoiled. She unbuttoned his pants, unzipped, and pulled them down. Then she pulled down his shorts to reveal the largest semi-hard schlong I had ever seen.

I froze. My instinct was to take a step or two closer for a better view of the action. But how close did Thomas want me near him with his dick erectly sticking out? He might be homophobic or something. Never know. Cripes! I wanted a closer glimpse of his thingy! My God! What a salami! Like an Italian loaf of Stromboli. So long, so thick. Looked rather delicious, actually.

Samantha couldn't really get much more than the beginning part of it, the shiny bulb of the throbbing one eye into her large mouth. She licked him also. It was just fascinating, intriguing, and amazing for me to see such an appendage and Samantha's tounge lapping it. How I wished I was blessed with all that meat! My jealousy almost made me mad at God. Why oh why couldn't I have been born with a dink like that? I would have used that thing to split women and teens in two. Especially teens.

And that's what Thomas proceeded to do. It was savage. Samantha got on all fours. Aimed her butt up high, making herself readily available. Thomas got on his knees behind her. Then, she grunted when he slipped into her. Her grunt was guttural. An animal sound. It wasn't feminine. Samantha let out an, "Uuugh," then began to ooh and ahhh as he fucked the bejeesus out of her.

AmyOwenns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyOwenns

I thought it would be uncomfortable for her. No way Jose. She absolutely loved every inch, every pump he gave her. Too bad that after only about ten minutes Thomas suddenly froze up, convulsed, and released his sticky goo deep into her uterus, splashing it right up against her cervix. The sucking sound when he withdrew his monster! Slurp! The flow of his love cream from her vagina! Cucky creampie! Only a good God in heaven could design such a show as this.

Next, it was my turn. I took Samantha into the bedroom. Put her on all fours. Then wetted my willy in her dripping snatch. I loved the squishy feeling of sloppy seconds. Luis was my first creampie paramour, and I was instantly hooked on the squishy sensation created by his violation of my wife's vagina. You can call a woman a slut, but to actually soak your dick in another man's cum because your slut just got creampied by a paramour, well, that just makes name-calling seem shallow somehow. I mean, it takes one to know one, right? Something about having my prick bathed in another man's cum just feels slutty to me. It gives more meaning to the word 'slut'. Walk the talk.

After a few minutes of reclaiming my wife doggie-style, I noticed Poncho was watching us. I like to put my friends first whenever possible. Poor guy. He wanted a turn. So, I reluctantly pulled out and said, "Hey Poncho, wanna' give it a whirl."

You bet he did. No matter that two healthy bucks had just stretched Samantha's twat inside out. He really believed that if he fucked her correctly, whatever that means, he would steal her love from me. This was his chance, his opportunity to show Samantha that he was the best fucker for her. He thought that the woman stays with the man who fucks her best. Whatever.

So Poncho rolled my bitch over and missionaried her with her knees up. He did have good technique. He really had good rhythm. Really gave her an excellent fuck. Very strong. I was able to get closer to Samantha during this fuck, unlike during the fucking she got while horizontal on the kitchen floor with Thomas. She gently squeezed my dick in her hand while Poncho screwed her as well as he could. I kissed her lips as her head shook from the pounding. Poncho quickly added to the flow of cum oozing out of my wife's sex.

As an alpha stag, I've never understood the cuckyboys who eat others' cum directly out of their wives' pussies. But it did seem like a waste of cum. Dripping onto the bed and off onto the floor. Somebody should have eaten it.

At that point, it was time for me to punish Samantha for her sins. Have some amount of atonement for God, to show God. So, I asked Poncho and Thomas to help me out for a moment. I brought everyone to the toilet. Told Samantha to assume the fetal position on the floor in the shower. Thomas, Poncho and I all pissed on her together, but not on her face. This was a good way to wash Samantha of her sins. Hold her accountable. Instant karma for her debauchery. As she got up off the floor from the golden shower, she ripped a loud cunt fart.

Next, in Samantha's hotwife adventures, I try to arrange a gangbang for Samantha at the local gym...

Published 
Written by TraciLords
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments