Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seductress

"She read my mind, set me up, and began our mmf onlyfans channel."

38
12 Comments 12
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Samantha had just turned 18 by the time we got married. She wasted little time training me to help her get fucked bareback by as many strangers as possible."

It all began one night at a bar downtown. Samantha and I were out drinking and ran into some dude she knew. Probably some guy she used to fuck. She'd fucked 'em all. Well, and blew them all. Well, and swallowed all their jizz...

But before I start with the story...

I knew all this about her when I met her at a cathouse one afternoon. We shared a beer or two. I was just looking to shoot my wad quickly and cheaply. I approached her. Sat down next to her. Asked her what kind of beer she wanted. We chatted. She was young, new to prostitution (supposedly). So I told her I wanted to marry her and that her sexuality turned me on. She was grateful for my confirmation of her vocation and I paid the pimp. We got our relationship started upstairs over the lounge area...

Now, back to the story.

After we left the bar with Luis, we headed over to a cabin I rented on the edge of town. Me, Luis and Samantha hung out drinking for a while. Then, Samantha took charge. "Luis, here's some cash, go and fetch us some more beer at the packy, please."

Little did I know, Samantha had just put into motion her plan for an mmf, double creampie sandwich. Just after Luis went off to bring back some brewskis, Samantha stripped, lay back on the mattress, and told me to hurry up and start fucking her already.

I said, "Ok. But, once again, repeat to me the story about when you first started having sex."

That number always put my peter at attention. Anywho, there I was, humping away when in walks Luis with the suds. He saw me pumping away on my girl, missionary, as hard as I could and so began to cheer me on. "Ra ra ra ra ra etc."

It was my first experience having sex in front of a man. I was taken by surprise. So, I took it as a challenge not to lose my composure. His cheering gave me purpose. I had to concentrate upon the task at hand: blowing my load deep into Samantha's cunt. After a few minutes of hard work, I shot my wad into her squishy, workhorse, semi-public gash. Then, I passed out.

Upon awakening, I witnessed a strange scene. I was the one on my back this time. My legs were spread apart like some cheap whore in a twenty-five-minute per-client, roll-on/roll-off whorehouse. Was I about to get bonked in the butt by some random dude? Is he gonna' lube my rectum? That would hurt like hell, wouldn't it?

No way, José. It was just my wife, Samantha. She was between my legs, gobbling up my meat. And Luis was directly behind her, ramming her doggie style. A sandwich. Wow! Who'd have imagined such scenery?

Luis broke into a huge grin once he noticed that I noticed that he was violating the marital bond of my wife and I. Sure, I knew she used to turn tricks, and probably gave away freebies too, but that was all over now, right? We're happily married now, right? At first, I wanted to protest over having another man thrashing his manhood into her. To rebel against the sound of his balls rhythmically slapping up against her firm ass, but my attention quickly turned to Samantha as she sucked my dick. The passing thought of complaining about the diddling of her snatch momentarily transformed into an attitude of acceptance as I marveled at how my wife could suddenly behave like such a slut with me. After all that baloney about getting married. Amazing! Bravo! Go, girl! Get fucked! Harder!

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

Watching her suck me and watching Luis hump her from behind was a sight to see. What a gift. I'll be forever grateful for Samantha's ability to read my mind. Somehow she knew that I wanted to watch her getting fucked bareback while simultaneously blowing me, french kissing me deeply or just holding my hand. So sweet. So, intuitive. Never underestimate the sixth sense of a harlot. All that carnal knowledge makes them intelligent. They learn it from getting wanged right straight up their assholes.

She also knew that if she asked me first or told me that she wanted to be my hotwife bitch, my wife bucket, my slutwife, that I might have chickened out. So, she just put a plan in motion and ended up enjoying an overflowing snatch with two creampies dripping all over the floor.

After Luis blew his wad into Samantha's front hole from behind like a man-sized dog, we switched positions. I didn't get a look at his package, unfortunately. I don't suck dick, but I enjoy copping a quick look at any man with his penis erect. Shiny boners. Let's just hope he was thick at least, if not long and straight.

I suspected that Luis was spent due to the way Samantha was blowing air on his dick swiveling her head from side to side, trying to revive him. What an expert. She can make your dick hard even if you had just blown your nut into her womb.

I placed my willy in from behind. Gooey! Sloppy! All of Luis' cum was covering my prick. As I watched what I could of Samantha blowing Luis' cock, I was fucking Samantha doggy and I thought: "I just blew my wad an hour ago. Can I do it again? Have my balls replenished enough for orgasm?"

So, I focused all of my efforts, trying to be extra mindful of Samantha's efforts with Luis' cock. Her suckling sounds. I wanted to lean over and watch his dick disappear and reappear in and out, from her lips, but I was lovin' the squeeze of her pussy too much to risk dislodging my schlong. The sexiness of our second sandwich carried the day. I had my first double orgasm, and Samantha had her second creampie of the evening. Mine on top of Luis'.

That was how Samantha turned herself into my hotwife after being a plain old married ex-whore. After this first test, she was overjoyed with my open-minded attitude of acceptance of her raunch debauchery. She was now free to explore her inner slut with strange men and with my blessings. And cripes, did her body count take off with just a little bit of cheerleading from the likes of me -happy hubby.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by TraciLords
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments