Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Robert Uses My Wife in a Variety of Ways

"My wife Ann experiences being a submissive by being dominated by an older man."

66
12 Comments 12
28.8k Views 28.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Submissive and domination were two words I knew very little about until a few years ago. It was then I met Robert at a party. We had talked about an array of things including my wife Ann. He found her to be extremely attractive and sexy, and he gloated about how lucky of a man I was. We spent the better part of the evening chatting before exchanging numbers with one another. Robert had two extra tickets to an upcoming sporting event, and I immediately told him I would take them.

Robert and I stayed in touch over the next month or so. He was very enjoyable to be around, and he seemed to be extremely intelligent and level headed. I found him to be quite intriguing and interesting, and at times he had me memorize with some of his words. Robert was in his late fifties and was a few years older than my wife and myself. He lived life on the edge, and he wasn’t afraid to take risks along the way. He had quite the career and did very well for himself over the years.

I knew Robert had been divorced for quite some time, but as time went on I saw another side to him. He began to ask me more about my wife Ann and some of the things we did in the bedroom. I thought his interest in our love making was a bit unusual, but since he was all alone I gave him some of the info he had been seeking.

I told him how Ann and I had been together for a very long time, and that our love making over the years had been very normal for the most part. We weren’t like some craze couples who do things that others wish they could, and that for the most part we were both content with the way things had gone. Robert seemed very interest on why we hadn’t done anything crazy outside the bedroom, and he wanted to know if Ann still loved sex. I told him that she goes through various stages, and that right now she wanted it more than ever.

He asked why we hadn’t given some thought of adding some spice into our sex life. I really couldn’t give him a good reason why, and with the time it takes to raise a family along with work obligations it left us unable to do anything else.

He then offered his services, and at the time I had no reason not to trust him. He wanted to know if I had heard about wife sharing, and I told him I had. I got to admit it had cross my mind a few times in the past, but I didn’t think there would be anyway Ann would ever go for it. Ann can be a bit touchy on certain ideas, and I really didn’t know how she would handle it if I brought it up with her. Ann can be very strong-willed at times, and she loves being in control whenever possible. The thought of her giving up control would something I would love to see.

Robert invited me over a few weeks later. We talked about Ann and some of my desires, and that was when he admitted to being involved with a few other couples in the past. He told me he was into domination and loves making other men’s wives his submissive. He said the idea of making the husband a cuckold while using his wife turned him on greatly. He wanted to know if it was something I had ever thought about.

I got to admit I felt a wave of arousal come over me at that point, and I told him that it might be something I could be interested in. He told me that Ann will experience multiple orgasms in one night, and that she will be fucked hard by a much larger cock than my own. He wanted to know if I could handle watching her being fucked by another man, and then becoming a total submissive. I sat there almost trembling, and after just a few seconds I told him I was open to the idea.  

I felt more vibrant and aroused than I did in quite some time, and I sat there trying to hide how hard my cock was. When I brought up the issue of Ann agreeing to it, Robert told me not to worry. He said most women might not admit to it, but they all got secret desires deep down, and he was quite sure Ann did also. I now had to go home and explain this all to Ann.

I sat down with Ann a few days later, and I explained how I had talked with Robert. I explained to her how Robert had wanted her, and that he found her to be very appealing for a woman of her age. I mentioned what he had wanted from her, and I wanted to know what she thought of it. Ann laughed it off as just nonsense at first, but as I told her how Robert had been involved with dominating other couples in the past she began to listen a bit more carefully. I mentioned to Ann how Robert had guarantee she would experience multiple orgasms, along with the opportunity to experience a much larger cock.

Ann sat there a bit overwhelmed at that point, and she barely even knew Robert, though she thought of him as being extremely charming. I could see her thoughts racing about her mind, and minutes later she still had given me any kind of response. It was then I reached over and undid the front of her jeans. I began to take control of her right there in the living room, and I slid my hand down into the front of her panties.

She was extremely aroused, and her body began to tremble hard as my finger penetrated her wet pussy. She wanted me to fuck her right then, and we both headed off for the bedroom just seconds later. I fucked Ann extremely hard from behind for a solid ten minutes, and I began to ask her, “You want Robert to fuck you? You want to be a submissive to him?”

“Yes! Yes!” Ann cried out as I pulled on the back of her hair lifting her head up off the bed.

Ann screamed out into at least two very strong orgasms that night before my cock erupted deep inside her. I asked her afterwards if it had been something that she had desired in the past. She stared towards the ceiling in deep thought, and after a few minutes said it had crossed her mind in the past. I asked if she might give Robert’s proposal a try, and she ultimately agreed to at least meet with him. I got to admit I was quite surprised by her reaction to all of this, and I had a tough time keeping my cock under control over the next few days.

We met with Robert a few weeks later at our place. The three of us sat with a glass of wine ad discussed sharing Ann with him. Robert wanted to know how Ann felt about our sex life, and she gave him a vague answer. She mentioned it could had been better over the years, but for the most part she was satisfied.

Robert explained to Ann what he had in mind. He told her that she would experience several mind-blowing orgasms, and that she could experience the sensation of being fucked by a large cock. I looked over at Ann as she took in every word he said. She sat there extremely aroused, and a few minutes later Robert urged her to stand up. He began to take control of Ann and he moved in behind her lovely body seconds later.

She stood there somewhat memorized, and quickly felt her jeans being yanked down. Seconds later Robert nearly ripped her panties from her precious body. I saw her demeanor change in an instant, and Ann loved the fact she stood there helpless. Robert then ordered Ann down onto all fours on the carpeted floor.

Ann slowly maneuvered herself onto all fours in front of him, and she pushed her lovely ass high into the air for his taking. Robert freed his large cock, and he knelt in behind my wife’s nice round ass. He held firmly onto each of her hips, and with one hard thrust he pushed his big cock deeply into her.

“Oh god! Oh god!” Ann immediately cried out as she felt his big thick cock tear deeply into her tight pussy.

He fucked Ann hard from behind for several minutes as reddish marks began to appear on Ann’s knees and elbows. She continued to cry loudly out for several minutes, and Robert reached up underneath her and pulled each of her big tits from her top. Ann’s big tits were thrashing violently from side to side, and Robert continued to pound her hard from behind for the next several minutes. He had fucked Ann hard for nearly thirty minutes, and I saw tears flowing from Ann’s eyes from cumming so hard. She had at least three explosive orgasms that night and she cried out how she couldn’t take anymore.  

It was then that Robert shoved her off his big cock. Ann now laid there spread-eagle on the living room floor as Robert began to stroke hard on his throbbing cock.  Seconds later I heard Robert moan out, “You want me to cum all over your ass baby?”

“Yes!” Ann cried out.

Robert began to grunt loudly out, and his big cock suddenly erupted all over the cheeks of my wife’s adorable ass, while I sat only a few feet away. I felt extremely aroused, and I wanted so badly to jerk myself off right there seeing his cum all over my wife’s ass.  

Robert left that night knowing he had control of Ann and myself, and in a way, I had become just another cuckold to him. We heard once again from him a few weeks later. He had shown up late one evening unannounced, and he wanted to fuck Ann extremely badly in are bed.

Ann had already been dressed for bed when Robert ordered her into our bedroom. He closed the door and locked it behind them leaving me without anyway of watching. I sat helplessly just outside our bedroom door for nearly an hour, and I heard Ann cry out again and again, “Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Robert fucked her twice that night, and Ann screamed out into multiple orgasms. When Robert finally exited our bedroom, I could see Ann still on the bed trembling.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

Her big tits were nearly covered in cum, and my cock soared with extreme excitement. I jerked myself off all over Ann’s beautiful body just a brief time later, and we both wondered what Robert had gotten us into.

Robert had shown a passion for musicals and plays, and one night he asked Ann to join him. Ann wore a dark blue dress that clung tightly against her body. She was ordered not to wear any panties underneath, and Robert told her to expect a night of intense fantasy. He picked her up around seven, and I sat there in the living room aroused wondering what he had planned for her. 

When Ann returned home just after midnight she was too tired to talk.  She told me she would get with me in the morning and instantly had fallen asleep. She slept fully naked, and the aroma of her fucking Robert filled our bed. Her pussy was red and swollen, and it only added to my overall desire on wanting to know what had happened. At times, it can be challenging being a cuckold, but that only adds to the overall experience. I barely slept that night, and when the morning had come Ann began to fill me in on what had happened the night before.

They had been at the theater for almost thirty minutes when Ann felt Robert’s hand on her inner thigh. His hand slowly made its way up her leg while pushing her dress up along the way. She felt the bottom of her dress nearly at her waist, and with her swollen pussy nearly exposed she felt his finger glide gently across her clit. It had been one of the most intense things she had ever felt, and Robert continued to tease her pussy for several minutes.

Ann did everything in her power not to cum, and there was an older couple seated next to her. She knew there was no way on getting out of this, and she began to spread her legs wider apart.

She felt a very powerful orgasm building, and after just another few minutes she had nearly lost all control. She was faced with the prospect of cumming right there in the theater, and after another minute or two her body began to go into convulsions.

She held tightly onto the arms of her seat, and began to orgasm right there in the theater full of patrons. She was lucky that they were in the middle of a song, and her body shook and tremble for a good few minutes as a powerful orgasm ravage her lovely body. She was on fire, and when intermission had come she whispered into Robert’s ear how she needed him to fuck her.

They left well before the show had ended, and once inside his car he pulled out each of Ann’s big tits from her dress. He ran his hand over each of them, and then reached down and felt how wet her pussy was. She told him how aroused she felt, and that she wanted him to fuck her more than ever. Robert then drove back to his place, and once inside his living room he immediately stripped Ann of her dress.

He bent her over the arm of a side chair, and he began to ram nearly every inch of his cock deeply into her wet cunt. Ann came almost immediately, and had two more very intense orgasms after that. He then returned her home a brief time later.  

I sat there in our bed extremely roused, and I wanted to know even more details about what had happened. I then decided to contact Robert later that day, and he filled me on a few of the details that Ann had left out.

He told me similar things that Ann had describe in the theater, but went into more detail about what had happened later that night at his place. He said Ann was extremely horny, and that she practically begged him to fuck her. He started off by fucking her in the living room, and then moved her into his bedroom a brief time later.  He fucked her hard from behind for quite some time as Ann screamed out, “Fuck me! Fuck me Robert! Harder! Harder!”

He said that Ann nearly passed out from cumming so hard, and that she urged him to cum deep inside her. I couldn’t believe Ann had wanted him to cum inside her, and I freed my cock from my pants and began to gently stroke on my hard cock. I jerked off almost immediately to the thought of Robert fucking Ann, and I experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of my life.

Robert control our every move going forward. He decided when and where he wanted to fuck Ann, and we heard from him every few weeks or so. He even brought along with him a pair of handcuffs one night. He had slipped the cuffs around each of Ann’s wrists, and had her lay on her stomach across the bed. He grabbed each of her hips and slipped a pillow underneath her for support. He slammed his big cock deeply into her from behind, and he fucked her with long hard strokes. I heard their bodies slamming continuously together, and Ann cried out again and again, “Fuck me Robert! Give it to me!”

Ann experienced not one, but two very powerful orgasms, and that was when Robert decided he want to fuck Ann in the ass. I hadn’t fucked Ann in the ass in a very long time, and with her hands still cuffed back behind her, he grabbed the cheeks of her lovely ass and pulled them apart. He pushed the head of his cock up against my wife’s ass, and with hard thrust he penetrated her lovely ass seconds later.  

Ann screamed wildly out as she felt it go from pain to pleasure in a matter of minutes. It had been nearly ten minutes later when Ann screamed out yet again into another very intense orgasm. Robert continued to fuck Ann in the ass for another few minutes before his cock suddenly began to erupt. He shot his load deep into Ann’s ass, and I watched his cum ooze from her tender ass.  Ann laid there exhausted on the bed unable to move. It took her more than ten minutes to regain her senses, and she admitted how much she had enjoyed being fucked in the ass.

Robert even fucked Ann one day while out on his massive boat. We had gone with him for a day of boating and relaxation. We hadn’t been out on the water more than thirty minutes or so when Robert piloted his boat into a cove like area where several other young people were already partying. Ann had on a two-piece suit that covered most of her mid-section. She looked hot in her new swimsuit, and that was when she heard Robert suddenly say to her, “I want you to remove your swimsuit!”

“Right here?” Ann asked.

“Yes, right here! I want to fuck you so badly!” Robert said in a very stern tone.

Ann looked around as several young people were milling about. They easily had a view of Robert’s boat, and Ann extremely nervous began to remove her swimsuit. She had removed her top first, and then slid down the bottoms leaving her naked and exposed for anyone to see. Robert then bent her over the edge of the boat and moved in behind her. Several young people began to notice, and within a few minutes a small audience now had gathered as Robert rammed nearly every inch of his cock deeply into my wife.

He fucked Ann hard as her tits swayed about in front of a group of young adults. Ann screamed out into one of the most powerful orgasm of her life just a brief time later. She hadn’t had an orgasm like that in years, and Robert continued to fuck her hard for several more minutes before cumming deep inside her. Ann quickly got dressed, but the damage was already done, and she even heard a cheer from many of the young men.

Ann even gave Robert a blow job one night in the back seat of our car as we drove home from dinner. I heard Ann sucking on his cock in the back seat, and my cock was pressing hard against my pants. I had drove around for a good twenty minutes or so when I heard Robert suddenly blurt out, “That’s it baby! You are going to make me cum!”

Seconds later I heard Robert grunt out. He held Ann’s head firmly down onto the shaft of his cock, and over the next thirty seconds or so she was forced to swallow a good portion of his load. Ann had never let me cum in her mouth previously, and my cock throbbed hard as I drove about the city streets.

There was another occasion when I was forced to undress Ann in front of him. He wanted me to suck and lick my wife’s adorable ass while he sat and watched. He gently stroked on his big cock, and I knelt in behind my wife’s ass and ran my tongue down over her round cheeks. I had been licking and sucking her firm ass for a good few minutes when Robert ordered Ann to bend slightly forward.

This exposed her inner butt crack, and I ran my tongue down the center of her crack several times as Ann’s body tremble with ultra-excitement. Robert had told me what a good cuck I was, and he rewarded me a brief time later by letting me suck on Ann’s wet pussy. I sucked hard on her pussy for several minutes, and Ann quickly felt a powerful orgasm building. She could only take so much, and minutes later she held my face firmly up against her swollen pussy. She came hard all over my face just seconds later, and I continued to lick her pussy for another minute or so.

Robert continued to fuck Ann for another few months before we broke it off. We all decided it was best to go our own ways, and even still today we still think of him. We still use Robert in a variety of ways in the bedroom when making love, and I can’t tell you how aroused we each get. I don’t know if we will ever see him again or not, but maybe someday he will suddenly show up at our door wanting to fuck Ann yet again.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments