Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Babysitter's Shorts

"A woman makes a move before her husband does"

309
60 Comments 60
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Yadira couldn't resist looking up from her phone. It wasn't so much that she didn't want to, it was that she understood why her husband couldn't resist either. Their babysitter, Tania, was nineteen with a petite body and a deliciously proportionate bubble butt. No matter what she wore, she turned heads, including those of Yadira and her husband.

Better get you outta here before he comes home and sees you, she thought, unashamedly taking a mental note of the style of shorts Tania was wearing.

While she helped Tania clean up the kitchen, she told her that they didn't have plans to go out, so she could leave earlier than usual and get her weekend started.

Before Tania walked out the front door, she already had both hands busy on her phone looking for similar shorts to buy online. Skintight, short and with the popular scrunch detail on the back, those were the three main things she was looking for. She was nearly twice Tania's age, some pounds overweight, but she carried it well in her curvy shape.

These are the ones, she told herself, selecting a cherry red pair and ordering them with express one-day delivery with just one tap of her finger.

She didn't want to admit it to herself, but the whole scenario aroused her, and her body wasn't shy about showing it.

The following day, she made arrangements with her mother to come pick up the kids, and by the time she stepped out of the shower, the package had been delivered to the front door.

She opted for an overall sporty look, pairing the shorts with a matching sports bra. To maximize the effect of the scrunch detail, she pulled up the shorts until the fabric wedged deeper between her cheeks to give her the famed look. Pleased with her reflection in the mirror, she went downstairs and waited for her husband to come home from the usual errands.

You're in for a surprise, babe, she thought, briefly rehearsing what she was going to do and say.

When he arrived, she kicked her plan into action, starting by pretending to clean the already spotless table.

"Hey, honey," he said, walking into the kitchen and placing his keys on the counter.

She worked her way to the other side of the table, nonchalantly showing off her new shorts as he approached her.

He pinched her ass, and said, "Damn, babe, those look great on you."

"If Tania wears them, why not me, right?" she asked, unable to hide her jealousy any longer.

"I guess, but you're ass is way better though," he said, quickly realizing he basically admitted to checking out Tania.

"Oh, yeah?" she asked, turning around to caress his growing bulge. "Well, the kids are with grandma."

"What's, er, gotten into you?" he asked, following her to the living room while enjoying the slight jiggle off her ass in the red fabric.

He sat on the couch, the first row seat to his wife's newfound desire and watched as she seductively swayed, presenting her ass in a way he'd never seen before, and inviting his hands to palm it and fill themselves with its softness.

CaramellCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaramellCandy

He normally enjoyed lots of foreplay but this time he couldn't resist freeing his cock right away. While he did so, she peeled the shorts down, delighting him with the way the scrunch detail held on between her cheeks and made him wait an extra couple of seconds to see her engorged labia.

She placed her hands on his thighs, and squatted lower until she felt his tip poke her flesh. He held it in place for her and she obliged by welcoming it inside the warmth only a wife could provide, descending on it until it was fully enveloped in her grip.

"I haven't felt you this hot," he said, taking a brief pause to spank her ass, "and wet in a long time."

"Get used to it...because you aren't fucking the babysitter," she said.

"Oh, that's it, a little jealous are we?" he asked, teasing her and spanking her again.

She dropped her weight on him, pressing her ass against his thighs, and said, "I see the way you look at her."

"Babe, I'd never do anything," he assured her, grabbing handfuls of her cheeks as if to give her further reason.

Satisfied with his response, she got into rhythm, up until his shaft came into view and down until it disappeared. She wasn't certain, but she imagined her husband fantasized about Tania in this exact position, so it was her opportunity to flex her best asset, her juicy ass that rippled with every bounce.

"Not without me at least," she said, adding an erotic twist that even caught herself by surprise.

Amid their highest arousal in years, their minds and bodies worked in unison to remind them of why they had gotten married in the first place. They had naturally lost a step in their relationship but the thought of having a threesome with the babysitter turned the ember between them into a raging fire fueled by uninhibited carnality.

She looked down and noticed his toes curling, which encouraged her to continue slamming her pussy down on his length. Her juices drooled, uncommon for her, but the moment demanded it. Every clap of her cheeks against him tallied a point for her against Tania in her imaginary scoreboard.

He took pride in his long-lasting stamina but the new position, paired with her moans and distinct heat were too erotic for him to withstand. Repeated ropes of warmth filled her up, accompanied by a pulse on his shaft that matched the intensity of her convulsing pussy.

Spent from their orgasms, they cuddled on the couch, reminiscent of their college days in his dorm, and caught their breath while kissing and caressing each other. She had succeeded with her plan, reinvigorating the flame with her husband and making it clear that even the babysitter couldn't replace her.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments