Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Summer Of My Life: Part 5

"AJ gets a huge surprise when he goes to work"

17
4 Comments 4
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I've never been a fan of Sundays. Growing up it always meant having school early the next morning, but now I hated it for a different reason. This Sunday meant that it would be the last day of my weekend "getaway" with Mrs. Fitzgerald, the wife of the man who pays me to do yard work around their house. Diana and I had fallen pretty hard for each other, and just yesterday confessed our love for one another. Now it was the end of the best weekend of my life and I was dreading having to leave.

"Good morning, my love." Diana kissed me with those sweet, warm kisses I had grown accustomed to the past few days.

"Morning baby. Been up long?"

"Not really, I was thinking of getting a quick shower in before breakfast. Would you be interested in joining me?"

"If I ever say no to that question, you have my permission to check me into a psychiatric hospital."

I followed Diana and her marvelous ass to the shower and while the shower was indeed quick, the making out lasted well after the water was turned off. We decided to stay in bed for the better part of the day, seeing as how we both were pretty exhausted after two days of love making and weren't ready to be apart come Monday.

"Hey AJ, I have a question for you." Diana looked up at me with inquisitive eyes. "That day we had coffee together, what were you working on?"

"I was writing. I guess you could say that's what I do or want to do. I'm a writer."

"Oh really?" Diana was now sitting upright in bed, looking at me with those big beautiful blue eyes I loved staring into. "What do you like to write?"

"Mostly science fiction and drama. Comedy here and there. I'm considering starting something new though."

"Like what?"

"A romance between a young man and a quiet, yet strikingly beautiful married woman who fall in love and have hot, raucous sex."

"I like that idea, AJ. I wonder where you got the inspiration for that one." Diana moved the sheets and laid her head on my shoulders.

I told her sometimes the good ones just hit you, and she giggled and placed her arm around me.

"I have a question for you now."

"Shoot."

"When we were getting coffee, you told me that accounting work suited you but you didn't elaborate. Why did you say that?"

"Oh, that. I just meant that being an accountant suited my personality. I sit in a cubicle eight hours a day, five days a week. I rarely talk to any of my coworkers and when I do its a very short conversation. Since I felt so alone at home I was getting use to being alone at work. But not anymore. I want to change. I'm tired of being people's doormat! I'm ready for people to see the real me."

I was blown away by Diana's confidence. This is the woman who I saw underneath the thick glasses and long skirts. The real Diana was confident, firm, and direct. It was such a turn on.

"That's great, baby!"

"Thank you. It felt great to say all of that. I owe this new outlook on life to you babe. You've made me realize I need to be true to myself, and doing so will make me happy in the long run. I love you."

"I love you too. I'll be here for you every step of the way, Diana."

"I know. I wish you could stay forever, I don't want my husband to come back."

"We still have a few hours left to ourselves. I don't want to hear his name for the rest of the day. I want you, and you alone."

Diana smirked. "And where would you like me, Mr. Turner?"

"On your hands and knees, begging for my cock."

**Monday Morning**

Waking up without Diana beside me was an unwelcoming feeling. I missed the smell of the conditioner she used in her hair, the way her nose crinkled when she sneezed, how she would cover her mouth and laugh when I told a corny joke. It hadn't been twelve hours, yet I was terribly missing Diana's warm embrace.

I was dreading going to work that morning. Diana wouldn't be there, and she told me that Mr. Fitzgerald would be working from home this week. Even if Diana were to be home, we wouldn't be able to sneak away and be alone.

I arrived at the house and was greeted by a cheerful Mr. Fitzgerald. He ushered me into the house and I got the shock of my life when I saw Diana, sitting on the couch where we first became intimate.

"Hello, AJ. Good to see you again." Diana was doing a good job of being cordial, but I could tell she noticed the confusion on my face.

"You too, ma'am. Always a pleasure."

"I persuaded Diana to take the day off of work, since I just got home and missed my wife so much." Mr. Fitzgerald leaned in for a kiss but Diana acted like she was unaware of the advance and started walking to another room.

"I'll be in the study if you need me boys. Don't work AJ too hard, dear." Diana gave me a subtle wink and I had to adjust my shorts real quick.

"She's been acting strange all morning AJ. I cant't put my finger on it. I haven't heard her talk that much in a while."

"Maybe she's finally coming out of her shell, sir." I knew the true reason why, but I couldn't tell Dan I was in love with his wife and fucking her so well she was a brand new woman.

Since Mr. Fitzgerald was home for the day, he helped me with some of the workload and the day seemed to go by quickly. Diana had been in their study all morning so I hadn't seen much of her. I got the feeling that Dan forced her to stay home and spend time with him, against her own will. The way she avoided his kiss was a sign she was finally stepping up for herself. Baby steps, Diana, baby steps.

When it was time for lunch, Dan ordered a pizza, as a thank you for a good job I had done today. He offered me a beer but I politely refused.

"Day drinking, are we? I see you miss those wild college days, oh husband of mine." Diana walked into the kitchen wearing high-waisted jeans, and a shirt that had Mr. Fitzgerald and I doing a double take. She also was conveniently missing a bra.

"Its a hot one out there, Diana. Have to stay hydrated." Mr. Fitzgerald stared at his wife as she got a glass from one of the cabinets. He did not seem to like the outfit his wife had chosen to wear around company. I, on the other hand, loved it.

"Good idea. I think ill pour myself some wine. Would you like some, AJ?"

"Don't mind if I do. Thank you very much." I couldn't resist saying no to my lover.

"Wine but no beer? I thought you were better than that AJ."

"I like that he chose to have a glass of wine. Shows how mature he is." I almost choked on the wine after Diana said that. Mr. Fitzgerald didn't really seem to pay attention to what she said, but I was well aware. Diana was not holding anything back today, and once again I found myself adjusting my shorts.

Diana shot me a seductive look and if her husband hadn't been a few feet away I would've ripped her clothes off, right then and there.

The doorbell soon rang and Mr. Fitzgerald got very excited. "Finally! " He walked to the door and as soon as he was out of sight I turned to Diana, and she knew what was about to happen.

I scooped her up in my arms and pinned her against the refrigerator door. I knew we did not have much time so this was going to have to do, for now.

"Do you know how turned on I am right now, Diana? Holy shit."

"Trust me, I do baby. I'm getting such a rush being like this. Think he notices something is up?"

"Nah. He's clueless. Keep it up though. Keep being confident and assertive. Practice makes perfect."

"Whatever you say, daddy. You're the boss."

"Damn right I am." I let Diana down but we did not break eye contact.

SelenaSaintsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaSaintsTS

We both knew what the other was thinking: that I was ready to fuck her senseless and she was ready to take my dick without question. She was about to reach for my crotch when we heard footsteps and quickly got back to our places.

Mr. Fitzgerald came back into the kitchen with a pizza, and that was Diana's cue to return to the study. The only positive to her leaving was that my erection had a chance to calm down.

After lunch, I helped Dan fix a leak in the master bathroom. It didn't take long to take care of and it took my mind off of Diana and how confident and sexy she was being today. This was the woman I had been around all weekend, and this was the woman I wanted to see from now on.

"We've done some good work today, my boy. I'm gonna take a hot shower. Make yourself at home and if you need anything, Diana is brooding in the study. I'm sure she'd be more than happy to accommodate you."

Diana would accommodate me, but not in the way Dan would approve of. "Thanks, Dan. Enjoy the shower." I walked downstairs and knocked on the door to the study.

"Come in." I walked into a rather spacious room, filled with books upon books that covered all of the walls. There was one sole desk in the center of the room where Diana was currently seated, and she looked particularly perplexed reading over accounting papers and what not.

"Are you busy, Diana?"

Diana recognized the voice that called out to her and a big grin came across her face. "Aj! What are you doing here? Where is Dan?"

I closed the door behind me, walked over to Diana and sat on the desk, right in front of her.

"He's taking a shower. I think he'll be a while."

Diana got the hint and stood up. She put her arms around me and we kissed passionately, as if we hadn't just in bed together twenty four hours ago. Diana reached for my dick but she was surprised when I stopped her before she could get to it.

"You've been a bad girl today, Mrs. Fitzgerald. You need to be punished."

"I have been bad. How will you punish me, sir?"

I undid Diana's pants and let them fall to the floor. "Bend over. Now."

Diana bent over the desk slowly to make sure I had a good view of her ass, and the silk blue panties she was sporting.

"Make it hurt, AJ." The first time I spanked Diana she squealed. The next time she moaned. I put Diana's arms behind her back and held them in place while I spanked her until her ass was bright red. Diana's panties were soaked, she was at her limit but I wasn't ready to give her what she was desperately craving.

"Naughty little girl. Do you like being spanked by me?"

"Yes, yes I do. It feels so good Daddy. Is that it?"

"You wish."

I let Diana's arms go, and turned her around so now her back was on the desk. I lifted her shirt and began to slowly suck on her breasts. Diana had sensitive breasts, and any time I played with them she would arch her back and squirm.

"No more teasing, AJ. I need your dick inside me."

"I decide when the teasing stops. You've been teasing me all day with this slutty outfit. You'll get my cock when I feel you deserve it."

"Yes, sir."

I slid my shorts off and ripped Diana's panties to the side and teased the entrance of her pussy with the head of my dick. Diana was trying her best not to scream and closed her eyes in anticipation for what was about to come.

I took immense pleasure in teasing Diana, but I couldnt wait any longer to be inside her. I eased my cock into Diana and if the door to the study wasn't closed her moans would've echoed through the entire house.

I lifted Diana's legs in the air as I thrust inside her pussy. She was holding onto the edge of the desk and taking every inch of my cock with ease.

"Fuck! Don't you dare stop, AJ. My husband might be out of the shower soon but I don't care!"

"You want to be caught don't you? You would love for your husband to come in right now, and see you being impaled by my long black cock. You are a huge slut, Diana."

"I'm your slut. Yours and only yours. I want him to see how good you fuck me and how wet my pussy gets when your dick is deep inside me."

Diana fiercely rubbed her clit as her orgasm began to rush over her. "Right there! Right there! I'm cumming all over your dick while my husband is in the shower upstairs!"

We slowed down and I bent forward and kissed Diana, with lots of tongue. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and told me to keep going until I filled her pussy with my hot load. I had other ideas.

I pumped my cock in and out of Diana for a little longer then switched things up. "Baby, get on your knees right now." Diana complied and looked up at me while playing with her soft round tits.

I wanted Diana to beg for my cum. In her own house, while her husband was in the shower, completely unaware of what his wife was doing for the guy he hired to mow his lawn.

"Do you want me to cum?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"All over me, AJ."

"What do you want all over you? Be specific you dirty whore."

"I want your warm, thick semen to cover my mouth, face, and tits. I want it so fucking bad."

"Good girl. Here's your reward." Diana stuck out her tongue as ropes and ropes of cum began to cover her face and mouth. She used her fingers to spread my cum around her nipples, and I swear that was the hottest thing I had seen her do thus far in our relationship.

Diana sucked on my balls as I ran my cock all over her face, which served as a gentle reminder as to who truly owned her.

"I don't think you have tissues in this study babe. You might have to stay in here with that cum on your face. How do you feel about that?"

Diana swallowed some of the cum that was slowly dripping from her chin. "Fine with me. I can't move after the pounding you just gave me anyway. Besides, I think I look pretty good with your load all over me."

"Couldn't agree with you more. See you later, cutie."

The rest of the day went by without a hitch and that night I laid in bed, going over the days events. Mr. Fitzgerlad hadn't suspected a thing, and I left Diana satisfied beyond belief. That's a pretty successful day in my book.

I was getting ready to go to bed when my phone rang. It was Diana. She'd never called me before so I thought it was urgent and immediately picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Its me, Diana. Can we talk?"

"Of course. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, and no. I had sex with Dan a few hours ago and my mind has been racing."

My heart sank a little, but I wanted to hear what Diana had to say until I gave my opionon.

"I didn't want to but he said since he had been out of town and I was looking "good enough" that he was in the mood. I felt like I couldn't say no to him. It was terrible, AJ. I barely felt him inside me. All I could picture was you and the mesmerizing sex we had in the study earlier today and ugh it was the worst. I love you, please don't hate me."

"I love you too, and I do not hate you. Its not your fault you and can't withhold sex from your husband, or he might get suspicious. I'm just glad to hear you didn't enjoy it."

"I couldn't wait until he was done, and thankfully I didn't have to wait too long. Thank you for understanding, baby, but that wasn't the real reason why I called."

"It wasn't?"

"No. After the sex, Dan fell asleep and it gave me time to think about everything that has happened over the past few weeks with you and me, and I've come to a decision. I want to leave my husband."

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments