Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hung Brown Man; Part 2 Of 3

"He was sweet, smart, and handsome... and huge, all fine qualities in a man!"

220
49 Comments 49
8.8k Views 8.8k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of the tale, wherein I'm discovering whether sex with someone his size is pleasure or pain... or some of each! I hope you'll enjoy it and drop me a 'like' and comment if you do. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Part 3 is well in-process and will complete the story... Thank you for reading my stories, and for 'following' me, to be apprised of future stories. I truly appreciate it!"

He was huge in my mouth, and I was unable to take as much of him as I wanted, but I loved the way he felt and tasted, his precum slippery, mildly salty, his foreskin sliding smoothly over his cock head as I used my tongue and lips to manipulate it. His pants were around his ankles, but he stripped his shirt off as I sucked his cock and my eyes ran over the big slab muscles of his stomach and chest. Impossibly, he grew even harder and thicker as I sucked him; I’d known there was no way I could take him down my throat – I’m not sure anyone could – but that’s not my forte anyway.

Anything over about five inches, part of it is not going to get sucked; it’s just not going in without gagging me, which means it’s not going in, but it is going to get licked and stroked and fondled. I was obsessed with his cock, how it looked, felt, and tasted, and I was so aroused that I was creaming my little shorts; when I’d glanced down, I’d seen that the crotch was so wet it looked like I’d wet my pants… and I suppose, to be accurate, I had!

I used all my fun skills on him, hitting the sensitive head and the rim of his big purple helmet, sliding the tip of my tongue into his opening and beneath his foreskin, tickling that little web of skin underneath that appeared when I pulled his foreskin back. He was breathing heavily and groaning, and when I moved from squeezing his balls to tickling his taint and teasing his ass, he swore.

“Fuck! You keep that up, you’re going to get a mouthful!”

I pulled off of him, smiling as I looked up. “That would be fine, if you want to. I love sucking cock, as you can probably tell – and I swallow!”

“Somehow, I knew you would. I’d rather come inside of you… is it all right if I come inside of you?”

“James, at this point it’s not only all right, it’s practically required! I’m hoping you’re going to stay for more than the one time, though.”

“Fuck… God yeah, I’ll stay as long as you want! Well, I do have to be back at the terminal with my truck by 5:30 tomorrow morning to load tomorrow’s deliveries, but until then…”

“Until then… well, until then we can have a lot of fun!” I leaned in and took him back into my mouth, the feel of his big cock on my lips and tongue continuing to have me trembling with arousal. As I let him slip free so that I could lick his balls, his cock rested heavy and huge across my face, and when I glanced up he was staring down, watching me. I sucked on his testicle – he was a one-ball-in-the-mouth-at-a-time guy, with his giant nuts – and he watched me the entire time.

When I let him slip out, before I took the other one, he asked, “You want a picture of that, for your husband?”

I laughed. “Your cock across my face while I suck your balls? Sure, why not!”

I sucked in his other firm lemon as he picked up my phone, switching it to camera. Looking at the screen, he said, “Beautiful, so fucking hot! I love it, and I hope he will too.”

He shot a few more - me sucking his cock, me running my tongue up his length, my teeth gently tugging at his foreskin… we were having fun taking ‘porn’ shots, and he stayed very hard even as I continued to lubricate madly. Before long, though, he set my phone aside and pulled me to my feet, running his hands down my sides and hooking my shorts on the way by. He knelt and pulled them down my legs, kissing my mound and the front of my cleft as I tried to simultaneously step out of them and thrust myself against his lips.

His tongue found my erect clit, and I gasped. “Oh, fuck, James… yes!”

My shorts tossed aside, he grabbed my ass cheeks in his big hands, hard, his fingers spreading my cheeks as he pulled me forward, thrusting his face between my legs. I leaned back into his hands as I ground my pussy to his lips, and I felt his tongue enter me before he went to work on my lips and my sensitive clit. All I could do was moan and gasp for breath, my body on autopilot and flying toward a huge orgasm when he decided that he’d rather have full access, with me on my back and my knees pulled back to my shoulders!

He pushed me backward onto the bed, and even as my legs reflexively came up, he grabbed me at the backs of my knees and pushed them up and apart, leaning over me and burying his face in my spread pussy.

God! He ran his tongue from my star to my little hood, he teased and tortured my clit, which was poking out at him, stiff and demanding, and I moaned and cursed him. He pushed his tongue into me – both places – and he sucked on my swollen lips and eager clit, and I came so hard, thrusting up, grabbing his head with both hands and grinding myself into his face!

I never truly came down from that climax before he drove me to another, his oral skills so complete, so rough, so demanding that he was dragging sounds from me that I’m not sure I’d ever made before. I’m sure it helped that I was so intensely aroused before he’d even begun, but my god, how I came! He kept on licking, sucking, and grazing me with his teeth until I was a whimpering, quivering, dripping bundle of goo, and then he rose over me, his face bathed in my arousal, and pulled my arms from his shoulders, pacing them around my legs.

“Hold your legs back, just like I was.”

I did, my knees to my shoulders, holding myself back, curled up, presenting myself to him wet and open, and when he came forward I felt the huge, firm head of his cock touch my pussy, and I whimpered, needy but nervous.

“Ohh, James, please…”

“Ssshhh, baby, I got this…” He was leaning over me, supporting his weight on his arms, but his cock, hard and straight, unerringly found its target. He pushed, and there was pressure, and I felt myself yielding to him, his cock opening me, stretching, and it burned and it was astonishingly good, and then he slipped into me.

I watched his huge, dark cock as he entered me, and oh God, he entered me, and oh my God, he fucking entered me, and I felt him moving slowly into my body, and it burned and it hurt and the pleasure overrode it all as I felt him slide so deep, and I threw my head back and closed my eyes, focusing inward, crying out his name as my body accommodated and welcomed him, and then it was all pleasure, my pussy impossibly full as I had a shattering, crashing, mind-numbing orgasm, my sex grasping and clutching at his thick cock in climax as his balls rested against my ass and he was fully inside of me. And… oh, my God... my God!

Slowly, gently, he began to fuck me, moving in and out in short strokes as I gasped and cried and begged for more, and the pleasure was pure and complete… except for my feet, which were cramping horribly because I had my toes so tightly curled! I grunted a low laugh as I realized what I had done and forced myself to stretch them out, spreading my toes as I came again.

His cock deeply embedded, balls deep, he paused and looked down at me. “You OK?”

“God, James! I thought I was going to have to beg you to stop, but I’m so glad I didn’t!”

He smiled his usually beautiful, playful smile. “Me too, babe. You feel incredible, so fucking hot and tight.”

I couldn’t imagine anything human that wouldn’t be tight on him, but all I said was, “Fuck me,” and he did. Long, deep strokes, the wet sounds of sex, and my moans and cries mixing with his heavy breathing and occasional grunts of effort and pleasure, sometimes whispering words of passion or encouragement were all that was heard as my body clung to him, gripping his enormous phallus through another orgasm, and then another.

I was still holding my legs back for him, my elbows locked behind my knees, but I was using my back and pelvic muscles to thrust myself up onto him, meeting his thrusts and, astonishingly, taking him fully, his cock touching the deepest parts of my pussy with each thrust, heavy balls slapping my ass. I felt him harden and swell, and his pace increased, and he groaned that he was coming and went deep, holding himself there as he came.

I felt every pulse and throb of his incredible cock as he came, deep inside, the flexing and pumping of his thick organ and the knowledge that he was creaming my insides making me come yet again. I looked up at him, the tendons of his neck taut, his face and torso bathed in sweat, his expression somewhere between intense pleasure and intense pain, and I’m sure I’d looked much the same as he’d entered me. His sweat dripped on me, mixing with my own, bathing my skin in our combined fluids even as his semen did the same deep inside my pussy.

He pumped and throbbed, on and on, and while I knew that it continued long after he’d run dry, I felt like he was flooding me with cum, and when his spasms finally abated, he collapsed on top of me, his dark, wet, mahogany skin sliding on my own equally hot and wet but pale flesh. We lay there for several minutes, my cunt still deeply impaled on his cock, shudders of aftershock like an eternal orgasm coursing through my body as we tried to catch our breath and slow our pounding hearts.

I was the first to break the silence. “My god, that was incredible!”

He groaned as he raised his head, looking down at me. “I didn’t hurt you? Sometimes I get a little carried away.”

“You didn’t, James… well, maybe a little, right at first, but fuck, it hurt so good!”

“You’re still shuddering.”

“I think I’m still coming. My God!”

He laughed weakly. “You sounded like you were in pain for a minute there.”

It was my turn to laugh. “Oh, that. Yeah, I’d curled my toes so tight that my feet cramped up, but that’s on me.”

He grinned. “It’s a good sign when I can make your toes curl, huh?”

“A great sign… ohhh, God!” I gasped, shuddering again, an orgasm aftershock as he suddenly slithered out of me when I squeezed. His cock was still huge but flexible now, rubbery, and my grip had forced him out in a gush of cum, leaving me suddenly, shockingly empty. He slipped off onto the floor, onto his knees, his arms and hands on the bed, and I lowered my legs, my knees hooking over his shoulders.

He rested his chin on his hands, his eyes focused between my legs on my used, abused pussy. I pulled my feet back up, placing them on his shoulders, enjoying the way he admired my dripping cunt. “Messy, I’ll bet.”

“Very, but incredibly beautiful too, all puffy and spread… whoops, there it comes! Quick, give me your phone!”

I did, and he took several shots of his cum flooding out of me and running down my ass, soaking into the bedspread. Looking at them later I was amazed at the sheer volume of his load – and at how beautifully used my pussy looked -  but now I just enjoyed the way it felt leaking out of me, and his obvious pleasure at watching. I also thought about how much Richard would appreciate some of those shots and made a mental note to send some for him and Seth to enjoy.

When I reached down to gently touch myself, as if to check that everything was where I’d left it, I found I was puffy and hot and still very sensitive. He took a shot of my fingers exploring my cum-filled pussy, and another as I pulled them away, slathered in cum, and brought them to my lips, where I enjoyed the delicious results of our coupling.

Once I’d sucked them clean, I did it again, gathering another collection of our love juices and offering my fingers to him. He crinkled his nose. “Really?”

“Oh, come on! It’s mostly you anyway, and we’re delicious together, I promise.”

He pulled my hand to his mouth, sniffing first and then giving my fingers a tentative lick. “That is nice, better than I expected.” He sucked them clean.

“Had you never tasted yourself before?”

“No.” He edged up, his elbows on the bed, and suddenly leaned in and licked my pussy and beyond, from my cum-slathered little star almost to my navel, and I almost went through the ceiling! I kicked, catching his shoulder with one heel and shoving him back so hard he went to his ass on the floor with a loud grunt as I curled into a ball, shuddering through an aftershock that he’d turned into an orgasm with his unexpected assault!

“Rayne, are you OK?”

“God! Yes, I’m fine, but still too sensitive for that, apparently. Fuck, that was intense. You just made me come again… are you OK?”

“I think my pride might be badly bruised.”

I giggled. “I’m sorry, that was pure reflex. I didn’t mean to do that.”

“Note to self: No licking pussy right after fucking.”

I laughed again. “No, that’s not right. I love having my pussy licked after fucking, just maybe not quite so soon after a mind-altering orgasm… or five. Richard is a world-class pussy cleaner, and ever since he introduced me to it, I’ve become addicted.”

He crawled back up onto the bed and stretched out alongside me. “I guess a man that cleans up after himself is a rare find, huh?”

“After himself… or others. And yes, worth his weight in gold.” I turned almost perpendicular to him so that I could lay my sweaty face on his equally sweaty tummy.

“After others? Seriously?”

I grinned at the incredulity in his voice. “Yes, seriously. He loves that best of all because he’s still super horny if he hasn’t come yet, after watching me get fucked and filled, which he says makes it incredibly arousing to him.”

“Wow. I guess I need to add that to my repertoire, you think?”

“Couldn’t hurt.” I was facing his feet – intentionally, so that I could look at and touch his thick, dark cock lying there across his thigh in repose, as I said, “Although your repertoire is already quite impressive, if I may say so.” I touched him, tracing my fingertips lightly along his spent cock from the root to where the tip peeked out from its fleshy hood, and he shuddered.

“Damn, guess I’m a little sensitive still too.”

“Want me to stop?”

"Fuck no!”

I laughed. “You have a gorgeous cock, so big and thick. I thought I was dying when you entered me… I was trying to tell myself to relax my muscles, that it would be easier, but no way. It just felt so good I had to squeeze.”

“You are pretty fucking tight – luckily, you’re also pretty fucking juicy; all that lube helped.”

I was toying with his foreskin, enjoying the wet, silky feel of the loose skin under my fingers when I felt him shudder again. “I almost can’t believe I had all of this inside of my body – and it was even bigger then!”

“Mmmm, I was surprised too, but in a good way. You’re so tiny, I wasn’t sure...”

“I’m tall though, five-eight. Maybe the extra length matters.”

He stroked my hair, then ran his fingers down my sweat-slick back. “I don’t think it works that way, but whatever; all I know is that I love being able to sink in balls-deep. You’ve got a great pussy.”

I giggled. “Thanks; maybe I should get that on a T-shirt!” I was sliding his foreskin back and forth, covering and uncovering the fat, purple head of his organ, enjoying my playtime. “It felt amazing to have you so far in me, and I do love a nice big set of balls bouncing off my ass – or, even better, doggy-style so they smack on my pussy.”

your_neighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
your_neighbor

James laughed. “Noted, and if you keep doing what you’re doing, pretty soon we can try that.”

So encouraged, I slid lower on his tummy and lifted his cock so that it was lying straight up on his hard belly, the head near his navel. I cupped his heavy sack in my hand, his balls sweaty, huge, and amazing, as I moved in to lick his wet cock.

He was slippery, streaked with our cum, mouth-wateringly delicious, and my tongue worked over his supple foreskin, the spongy head of his cock, and the silken skin of his thick shaft as I polished him clean. I rose to my elbows, the better to suck him, and after a couple of minutes, I could feel him growing firm and thicker in my mouth. I was enjoying myself, thoroughly engrossed, when he said, “You are one horny white girl, you know that?”

I laughed. “Guilty as charged – and you do Brown Men everywhere proud.”

He smiled and shook his head. “I suppose that is more accurate since we’re not really black.”

I laughed again and told him it was a reference to what my four-year-old nephew called all UPS delivery drivers, regardless of race or sex, as in “Mommy, the Brown Man came while you were in the bathroom!” Nicholas was always excited to see the Brown Man and would wave at them from the window beside the front door, eager to see if the package was something for him. Most of them played along, making faces, waving at him, or putting a hand on the glass like a high-five.

I said, “My Brown Man came twice today, and brought me something big both times; I liked the second delivery the best, although I'm sure the mattress will be great too. You think he’ll deliver again?” I took him back into my mouth, a shudder of arousal coursing through me.

“That is on my schedule, yes.” He laughed. “How about that beer now, though? I could use a little more recovery time – getting knocked on my ass was embarrassing enough, but losing my wood in the middle of fucking a sexy girl like you would be a damn sin.”

I let him slip from my mouth and pretended to pout. “Well, if you’d rather drink beer…”

“Not rather; in addition to. I can tell I’m going to need to stay well-hydrated around you.”

I smiled. “That’s a fact.” As he reached for his pants, I said, “No need to put those on, it’s just you and me here. It’s not as if I’ll be getting a UPS delivery or anything.”

He smiled. “Yeah?”

I shrugged. “Sure. I like looking at you. I’m naked around here a lot, and so is Richard. Saves time when something comes up.” I laughed. “And something often comes up!”

“I’ll bet that’s right.”

We’d risen to our feet, and I could feel his cum dribbling down my legs despite the amount that had already drained from me. As the trickle reached my knees, I said, “Think I’m gonna clean up a little, since you didn’t take care of it. You want a washcloth or anything?”

“Sure, good idea.”

We used the smaller upstairs bathroom since that’s where we were, and as he washed off some of the sex sweat and cleaned around his dangly bits, I did the same, wiping away the copious flow of his pearly-white cum after using the warm washcloth to mop away some of the sweat from my skin. I could feel my sensitive sex as I moved about, an awareness that I’d been extremely fucked; it wasn’t painful, by any means, I was simply aware of it in a way I’m usually not, a sure sign I’d had a good workout! Finished, he helped me, and his hands on my body soon had me tingling again.

I had him wait while I grabbed my phone and took a couple of shots of him, his slab-muscled body and huge package making for an impressive photo; I knew Richard would enjoy seeing that big, dark cock hanging there, long and thick post-orgasm, but mostly the shots were for me.

In the kitchen, I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and popped the tops as he looked out our back door. “You have a hot tub? Nice!”

I handed him a beer. “We can take a dip if you like, but first, are you hungry?”

“Starving; that was a good workout.”

I laughed. “Yes, it was. Oddly, I don’t feel nearly as full as I did just a little while ago.” He laughed, catching my meaning. “You like Mexican?”

“Love it.”

“Chicken nachos?”

“Sounds great.”

I had some fully cooked mesquite grilled chicken breasts, which I put him to work slicing up into bite-sized chunks as I filled a bowl with tortilla chips and uncapped a jar of Cheese Whiz, popping it in the microwave to heat and become liquid. I scattered some jalapeno slices and black beans over the chips, added the chopped-up chicken, poured cheese sauce over it, and added some homemade green chile from a Tupperware container in the fridge before putting the whole mess back in the microwave to heat.

He carried the bowl while I carried the beers, and we retired to the back porch to enjoy our snack and commune with nature… and admire each other’s naked bodies. We had wicker chairs with cushions, and when he sat forward on his chair to reach the bowl of nachos, his sex hung huge and heavy from the front of the cushion, his big balls heavy in their silken sack and his cock only clearing the deck by a few inches, and I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.

He caught me staring. “What?”

I smiled. “Just admiring. You’re a stud, James.”

He smiled his big, toothy smile. “Thanks – you ain’t half-bad yourself.”

“Why thank you! I didn’t think you’d noticed.” I leaned back in my chair, putting my elbows on the arms and thrusting my breasts forward; they may be small, but they look nice and my nipples are always eager to display my arousal. “We have a friend that I’ve fucked; he’s big, like you, but I don’t think he’s quite your size.”

“Yeah? How was it?”

I smiled at him. “Great. Richard liked it too… it would be fun to have you side-by-side for a comparison, not to mention it would be fun just to have you both. I could try you both on for size." He laughed, shaking his head, and I went on, "I’m not sure what I’d do with two of you at once, to be honest.”

“Be fun to find out.” He shook his head. “Fuck, I knew you were fun and sexy, but I had no idea.”

“Thank you – and you too. I couldn’t have imagined…” I moved my legs far apart, opening myself to him, and smiled, and he shook his head as he stared at me.

“God almighty! Now I can’t decide if I should eat you or the nachos.”

I laughed. “Eat the nachos; they’ll cool off, but I promise, I won’t. I can be dessert.”

So that’s what we did, and by the time we finished his mind had taken that thought and converted it to a massive erection; if it still hung down it would have been touching the deck by then, but of course, it didn’t, instead sticking out almost horizontally.  He slammed the last half of his beer before dropping to hands and knees and crawling over to bury his face between my legs.

“I’m still leaking cum, James; you must have dumped about a gallon in me.”

“I don’t give a shit.” He then proved it, his tongue lapping, licking, tormenting, and entering me as deeply as he could, and I locked my thighs on his head, my hands crushing him to me as I came, grinding my wanton, shameless pussy into his face. It was a good, intense orgasm – not like I’d had when he entered me; it’s just different how I come to penetration and fucking versus how I come through oral or other forms of clitoral stimulation, a different feeling, but very satisfying regardless.

Maybe someday I can be part of a study on the different means, methods, and results of reaching orgasm; there are so many, with cocks in all their variety, fingers, lips and tongues, toys, vibrators of a thousand types, masturbation… but I digress. I mean, I’d participate, of course, but only for the advancement of scientific research…

After this particular orgasm, he brought me down gently, softly kissing and nuzzling me, and when he eventually rose to his feet I grabbed his balls and pulled him forward to where I could take him in my mouth. He was still very hard, his face time between my legs apparently agreeing with him, and he stood and looked down at me as I did my best to suck his cock. Mostly I licked and fondled and sucked the first three or four inches the best I could, but when I felt and tasted his slippery precum I knew it was working for him.

I paused to look up at him. “Are you going to come?”

“You want me to?” When I nodded, he said, “Yes, if you keep that up, I am. Why don’t we get a couple of fresh beers and you can give me a blowjob outside; I wanna try out your hot tub.”

That sounded great to me, outdoor blowjobs and hot tub blowjobs being high on my list of favorite things, ahead of even raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens. I’ve never had a thing for brown paper packages tied up with string, but if James was delivering them - especially naked - I’m sure I could become enamored of the concept…

 Our tub has a mechanism that folds the lid back as you raise it and then lowers it behind the tub, so even a single person can easily do it. It took only seconds, and with us already nude we were soon sitting in the steaming water. I had a beer in one hand and his cock, underwater, in the other. For his part, he also clutched a beer in one giant paw, but his other arm draped over my shoulder, his big fingers toying gently with my breasts, tweaking my stiff nipples.

It was nice. We listened to a far-off owl, and some coyotes, and watched the clouds scud across the moon, billions of stars visible between clouds in the high mountain air. It was cooling down markedly after dark, so the hot water felt wonderful. We talked; he asked more about Richard and his bisexuality, something I usually leave for Richard to either acknowledge or ignore himself, but since I’d broached the subject, it was fair game.

I found out he has a brother and two sisters and told him of my four brothers. He’d been born in Chicago, but raised in the Denver area, and he loved working his route in the rural mountain areas. Being almost the only black person in the area, he’d felt conspicuous and out of place at first, but he said he’d never had a bad experience related to his race anywhere in the region, so he’d settled in and stopped thinking about it.

He also broke down and told me of another couple in the area with whom he engages in threesomes, although that’s not quite accurate, he said. In that case, the husband was, by choice, a true cuckold husband who wanted to see and hear his wife make love to other men.

The woman – he withheld names, just in case – was attractive, horny, and loved big cocks, and seeing her intense orgasms as James filled her pussy made her much-less-endowed husband happily humiliated; he’d often ejaculate spontaneously as she came. Licking her clean after was more a case of subjugation and humiliation for him than sensuality, which was one reason James had been hesitant to do so with me. He said it was weird sometimes, but fun, and always a great opportunity to "get his knob polished", which made me laugh.

I didn’t get that humiliation kink at all, but whatever floats their boat, I guess! I mean, other than the humiliation, Richie and I love all of that too, but Richard always wants to be a part of the action; he spectates only rarely, and then only because he’s come and is recovering – and even then, he is usually kissing me, or sucking my nipples, or licking where I’m joined with Seth, or Jason, or whoever, maybe sucking their cock a little before guiding it back into me!

Of course, Richard is also far from under-endowed, so I wondered if that might be what played on this man’s mind, what James had described as his small phallus. Richard is a cleanup expert though, so I made a mental note to ask him if he found that humiliating. I’d never had that sense.

We’d been in the water fifteen minutes or so when he said he was starting to feel overheated. I suggested that he sit up on the edge, in the cool air for a while, and that I’d see about polishing his knob while he did so, making him laugh.

It turned out that his knob, once I’d pulled his foreskin back, was already quite well-polished, but I didn’t let that deter me. The hot water had half-melted his erection, but it didn’t take long to return him to full glory, and once I had, I began to work him in earnest, eager for his thick cream. I sucked him, I licked him stem to stern, I sucked his balls and tickled his taint and (like every guy I’ve ever engaged with) he proved very susceptible to that! I even teased his asshole a bit, my fingers wet from the tub, and I could feel him clench and his cock strain.

After what was probably several minutes of oral enjoyment, I felt a deep throb run through his hard length, and he said, “I’m about to come.”

I smiled up at him. “I know.” I’d sucked my first cock when I was sixteen; by the time I reached eighteen, I virtually always knew when the guy was about to come, almost always before he told me, assuming he did. The signs are there if you pay attention, and now I intentionally delayed taking him back into my mouth, tickling his taint and the back of his sack lightly with my fingers while licking him, and letting his first big jet of white paint my lips, chin, and cheek, some of it falling on my neck before I took him back in and caught the several remaining spurts in my mouth.

He was a big comer, huge loads, which I knew from the way it had run out of me earlier, and he filled my mouth before he stopped spraying, some leaking past my lips and down my chin. I was making little cooing sounds of pure pleasure, and, as often happens, I think I had a little mini-gasm as I felt him strain and pump in my mouth, my pussy matching his spasms.

When he’d finished, I continued to lick and suck him as he began to go limp, at which point he begged me to stop, and then, without me asking him to, he picked up my phone from the deck near the tub and took a couple of pictures of my cum-painted face. I hammed it up a little, laying his cock against my tongue and giving the camera a side-eye, which made him laugh. When I moved into him for a kiss, he didn’t shy away at all, his lips meeting mine and his tongue probing my mouth; he even licked away almost all of his semen from my face.

When we broke our lip lock, I smiled at him. “You seem to be really getting into this.”

He shrugged. “Sex with you feels like an all-or-nothing thing.”

“What does that mean?”

“I get the sense that if we’re not deeply into each other, you won’t enjoy it as much, and so anything that gives you pleasure gives me pleasure as well.”

“Okay…” I still didn’t get it, and he could tell.

He smiled. “You’re maybe the most uninhibited, eagerly sexual person I’ve met, Rayne, and I’m loving it. It makes me want to please you; to, you know, lower my inhibitions too and do whatever feels right to us.”

“I do like the sound of that – and thank you, you’re very kind.” He slid from the edge of the tub back into the water, sinking up to his shoulders, and I snuggled in beneath his arm, laying my head against his neck. “You gonna stay around a little longer? I could stand to go again.” I was gently fondling him beneath the water; I couldn’t seem to keep my hands off of him, and the sensation and taste of him in my mouth had left me filled with sexual tension, swarms of hyperactive butterflies tickling my sex.

He laid his head back and looked up at the sky. “I’d love to ‘go again’, as you put it. That sweet pussy is calling me back, I can hear it.”

“I shouldn’t wonder! It gets very loud when I’m feeling like this.” I hesitated, then said, “Just so you know, I’m a huge fan of doggy style.”

“Woof, woof!”

I laughed. “Grrrr… bitch in heat!  I wish Richie was here.”

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments