Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Price Is Always Right Part 02.3

"The couple gets another lucrative offer from Richard."

58
11 Comments 11
2.8k Views 2.8k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"The finale of Part 2 of The Price is Always Right"

Richard folded again with a sigh. They had been playing for nearly an hour and he was down several thousand now, while James was up only up a few hundred. They certainly werenā€™t doing well despite the amount of attention that the men were paying to Sophie as she strutted around, getting drinks for anyone who needed something.

Ā 

The lewd banter about his wife had continued but tended to die down whenever she entered the room. She was playing her part well, very well. Sophie would lean on the table when she would stop to talk to them, giving the men across the table a look right down her cleavage and the ones beside her a great view of her ass. The men had started to flirt with her subtly and, a couple of times even complimented her looks. Hank even gave her a tip for bringing him a drink after he won a large pot of chips.

Ā 

Richard looked at James tensely for a few moments. They both knew that things werenā€™t going quite how they had imagined it. Finally, Richard spoke. ā€œSophie, come here.ā€ His wife had been close to leaving the room but stopped and came back to the table.

Ā 

ā€œYes, Richard?ā€ she asked, a faint look of uncertainty on her face that James doubted anyone else would pick up on. She was doing a good job of maintaining her own poker face.

Ā 

ā€œI think itā€™s safe to say that all of these old men have been staring at you all night. Do you think they like what they see?ā€ he asked her directly. James could feel the awkwardness at the table while he waited for her to answer. Her emerald eyes were fixed on Richard for a moment as she decided how to answer.

Ā 

ā€œI think so,ā€ she answered. Richard turned back to the other men at the table.

Ā 

ā€œShe thinks! Honey, do a spin and let the men tell you what they really think about you,ā€ Richard continued. James watched from his seat on the far side of the table.

Ā 

Sophie slowly turned, giving them a view of her entire body as she did. Her dress had also ridden up over the course of the night, showing off her long, toned legs, but she had stopped pulling it down like she was doing early in the night.

Ā 

ā€œGorgeous,ā€ Hank said as his eyes looked her up and down.

Ā 

ā€œThatā€™s not what you said earlier, Hank,ā€ Richard told him. ā€œShe deserves to know.ā€

Ā 

ā€œUh,ā€ Hank said, pausing.

Ā 

ā€œYouā€™ve got a hell of a fucking body,ā€ Cliff interjected. He had been by far the boldest with his comments all night, so it didnā€™t surprise. James watched Sophie blush at that comment.

Ā 

ā€œNow thatā€™s more like it,ā€ Richard said with a smile spreading across his face. This seemed to really get the other men going as they all added comments and praises for her looks while James sat watching in silence.

Ā 

ā€œYouā€™ve all agreed how lovely Sophie is, but perhaps youā€™d be willing to tip the young lady for a little moreā€¦ entertainment,ā€ Richard continued. Jamesā€™ heart started racing again. He didnā€™t know what Richard had in mind, but he watched as Sophie seemed to be standing even more confidently than before after the comments about her.

Ā 

Jamesā€™ cock twitched, the anticipation building. Ā 

Ā 

ā€œSophie, that dress looks a little tight. Why donā€™t you make yourself more comfortable and take it off,ā€ Richard suggested so casually it was like he was suggesting she take off her coat. James had been around Richard enough, though, and noted that it wasnā€™t so much a question as much as an order.

Ā 

His wife looked at him to see what he would say, but James stopped himself. He was afraid that if he objected, it would bring too much attention to him, but his blood flow was now shifting below his waist and he wanted to see what would happen. He stayed silent as she waited to see if he would stop it from going further, and instead, it was Clarence who spoke.

Ā 

ā€œIā€™ll tip the young lady if she loses the dress,ā€ Clarence said as he held up a chip. James couldnā€™t have been any more surprised and even Sophieā€™s expression betrayed her, showing her shock that he was the one who had offered it.

Ā 

ā€œShit yeah, me too,ā€ Cliff added enthusiastically. ā€œLetā€™s see that body!ā€

Ā 

ā€œA tip for the stunning woman to make herself more comfortable,ā€ Hank said as he slid a chip over as well. Charming as always.

Ā 

Arthur didnā€™t say anything but also slid a chip in her direction.

Ā 

James knew that he needed to keep up the act and was now desperate to see her take the dress off as well, so he also tossed in a chip of his own. I mean, after all, it was going to be his money either way. ā€œMe too,ā€ James managed to say. Sophie shot him a glance as he tossed in the chip, but her face was inscrutable after she regained her composure.

Ā 

Richard gathered them up and added one of his own. ā€œHere, sweetheart,ā€ he told her as he pressed the chips into her hand and leaned in to whisper something to her. ā€œAnd get me another drink on your way back,ā€ he told her.

Ā 

Sophie looked at him again, holding eye contact with her husband. She was giving him another chance to stop things from going further, but his cock was in complete control already. He would have pushed his entire stack of chips in to get her to lose that dress in front of the table of men. Realizing that James wasnā€™t going to say a word, she turned and walked out of the room.

Ā 

The men played another hand, but they were all anxiously waiting for her to return and the conversation was limited. James heard the door to the penthouse open and heavy footsteps came down the hallway toward them until a man appeared that he didnā€™t recognize.

Ā 

ā€œSorry Iā€™m late, guys,ā€ the man said as he joined them and took a seat at the last spot at the table. The man was probably in his mid-fifties as well, heavyset but to a lesser degree than Cliff, and had a grey beard.

Ā 

ā€œGlad you could make it, Ben,ā€ Hank greeted him and leaned over to shake his hand.

Ā 

ā€œYeah, sorry, I had to drop my daughter off at the airport and traffic was awful,ā€ Ben told them. ā€œHey, Iā€™m Ben. I donā€™t think weā€™ve met,ā€ he said as he extended his hand to James.

Ā 

ā€œJames. Nice to meet you,ā€ James answered him as he shook his hand. They played another hand and this time James lost a few hundred dollars after he took a chance on a good hand. Unfortunately, Clarence had a better one. He took another drink from his glass. Things werenā€™t going quite how he hoped in terms of poker, but he was thinking more about Sophie than the card game at this point.

Ā 

The sound he had been waiting for silenced the room. The click of the stilettos on the marble floor was the only thing in existence until she appeared at the doorway. Every eye was on her as she started strutting across the room with Richardā€™s drink in hand. Jamesā€™ jaw was nearly on the floor as he saw what she was wearing. His wife was still in the stilettos, but other than that, all she was wearing was the gold body chain and a matching set of dark green lingerie in the form of a skimpy bra and panty set that James had never seen. He knew for a fact that she had never owned anything this risquĆ© and he wondered where she had even gotten it from. He had expected her to be in her underwear, but this was much more than he was prepared for.

Ā 

Her C-cup breasts bounced with every step as the bra had almost no support. Sophieā€™s tanned skin, golden blonde hair, and athletic body were complimented perfectly by the lingerie that matched her eyes. The gold body chain fell between her breasts and then around her waist, adding just a hint of color and making the outfit seem even more seductive. Her toned body was outrageous in the outfit, with her taut tummy and firm muscles really standing out. Her long, slender legs seemed to go on forever until they reached her pert ass that was held high in the air from the angle of the stilettos and left unobscured by the dainty thong.

Ā 

ā€œHoly shit,ā€ Hank said in his country accent as he watched her walk across the room. He sat up straight in his chair and he turned almost completely around to watch her. Ā 

Ā 

Cliffā€™s mouth was literally hanging open as he watched Jamesā€™ wife approach the table in her lingerie. He was almost drooling. For once, the man seemed speechless.

Ā 

ā€œThanks,ā€ Richard said as he took his drink and turned back to the table to continue the current hand. The man must really want to win if he was going to pass up taking in every second of this view. Jamesā€™ cock however was in charge and his full attention was on her for the moment.Ā 

Ā 

Sophie turned toward the rest of the table, but as her eyes fell on the newest man who had joined them, James saw her go completely rigid. In an instant, her entire demeanor changed. Her arms went across her body in a futile attempt to provide some modesty and her face and upper chest went bright red.

Ā 

ā€œMr. Miller,ā€ her voice was quiet but she couldnā€™t get any more words out. He followed where her eyes were looking until they landed on Ben. He saw the expression on the manā€™s face and his wide eyes, the realization hitting James like a truck. They knew each other. They definitely knew each other. Oh shit. Oh shit. James hadnā€™t even considered this as a possibility.

Ā 

Richardā€™s expression changed from across the table from confusion to surprise. ā€œYou know her, Ben?ā€ Richard asked him, trying to understand what was happening. His surprise seemed genuine to James, at least telling him this wasnā€™t some planned surprise from Richard.

Ā 

ā€œUh, yeah, I uh, Sophieā€™s been friends with my daughter for years,ā€ he muttered as his eyes were glued to her barely covered body. The name - Miller. He racked his brain, thinking. Noraā€™s father? Oh God. Nora was a friend of Sophieā€™s from high school and had been one of her bridesmaids when they got married. He was thankful that he hadnā€™t met the man because Ben didnā€™t seem to recognize him even now that he knew Sophie was there. It also meant that he would probably think that Sophie was cheating on him

Ā 

James could only imagine what the man must be thinking, seeing her like this. He was sure that the man had never dreamed he would get such a view.

Ā 

ā€œExcuse me,ā€ Sophie said and hurried from the room. James felt tied to his seat as he watched her walk as fast as she could in her stilettos. The entire table was silent as they watched her thong-covered ass as she walked out. He started to stand to go after her, but Richard stopped him with a look. A warning really that he couldnā€™t let it be known that it was his wife. James stayed put reluctantly.

Ā 

ā€œIā€™ll go check on her,ā€ Richard announced. ā€œJust a minute.ā€ He briskly walked out of the room after Sophie while the rest of the men were left waiting.

Ā 

Cliff spoke first to nobody in particular, ā€œWell shit, tonight got interesting.ā€ Hank laughed at that and shook his head but the table fell back into silence while they waited. The next person to speak again surprised James.

Ā 

ā€œHow long have you been wondering what her body looked like?ā€ Clarence asked Ben. Ben, to his credit, at least looked embarrassed at the question.

Ā 

ā€œArthur, any of your daughterā€™s friends look like that?ā€ Cliff asked him.

Ā 

ā€œI fucking wish,ā€ Arthur answered. ā€œI wouldnā€™t have minded them being around the house all the time if they had.ā€

Ā 

ā€œWell, either way, itā€™s going to be hard to pretend you havenā€™t seen her like that,ā€ Hank added.

Ā 

A few agonizing minutes went by and then James decided to go after them, but just before he stood to find them, he heard them coming back into the room. To his surprise, Sophie hadnā€™t put on her dress but was still just in her lingerie as she walked back in with Richard.

Ā 

Richard retook his seat. ā€œLetā€™s keep playing,ā€ he said without further explanation. Everyone else at the table was quiet, unsure of what to say. It was Sophie who broke the silence.

Ā 

ā€œMr. Miller, can I get you anything to drink?ā€ she asked him as she leaned on the table, her breasts nearly spilling out of the green lace that was holding them in. James could see the outline of nipples through the thin material.

Ā 

Benā€™s eyes were fixed on her body and he seemed to have forgotten how to speak entirely.

Ā 

ā€œBen?ā€ Richard tried to get his attention as the man was staring down the cleavage of the sexy blonde in front of him.

Ā 

ā€œOh, Iā€™m sorry. Yeah, just a beer,ā€ he answered awkwardly. ā€œUh, thanks, Sophie.ā€ Ā She turned and walked away, the men all shifting in their seats as they watched her go.

Ā 

It was Jamesā€™ turn before the interruption and he hadnā€™t had a chance to go yet.

Ā 

ā€œCall,ā€ James said, catching the table off guard. The entire table had been watching Sophie as she leaned over the table and then as she walked away. Hank and Cliff had mindlessly raised on their turns earlier while they waited for her to come back without her dress. As the cards were turned over, he knew he had won his biggest hand yet. He swept the pile of chips to himself and smiled. Maybe this strategy could actually work. Ā Ā 

Ā 

--------------------

Ā 

Sophie could see the hunger in the menā€™s eyes as she came back to the table with Benā€™s drink. Cliff was by far the boldest with his comments, but every one of them looked like they wanted to take her right there and were only held back by the presence of the other men. I mean, she had to admit she looked quite good in the lingerie and it was very flattering on her.

Ā 

She walked around the table with the drink, handing it to Ben and holding eye contact with him as she did. He still looked stunned to see her, but his eyes were as hungry as everyone elseā€™s as they studied her. Oh God, what would Nora think if she knew about her dad seeing her like this? She had been ready to leave, putting her dress back on in the bedroom when Richard had come to talk to her.

Ā 

He had assured her that it would be fine, that Ben wouldnā€™t tell a soul, that Nora wouldnā€™t find out. She had asked him how he could be sure of that, but he didnā€™t say anything. He had just kissed her. She didnā€™t know why, but she had kissed him back. The things the men had said, the way they had looked at her all night, the look in Jamesā€™ eyes watching it all, it had her so turned on already that she was primed to give in and she hadnā€™t been able to forget what it was like being with him.

Ā 

His kiss was rough and he tasted of whiskey, but then he pulled back and told her to come back and he would take care of Ben. She wasnā€™t sure, but she hadnā€™t fought him when he slowly unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Then he led her back out and she played her part again.

Ā 

She walked back around the table, careful in the tall stilettos, planning to collect herself in the other room while she gave them a minute to play. Suddenly, an arm grabbed her around the waist.

Ā 

ā€œCome sit with Hank, darling,ā€ the man told her in his country accent as he pulled her into his lap so she was facing away from him and toward the table. Previously, none of the men had gone so far as to touch her, but taking off her dress seemed to have taken down that barrier.

Ā 

Her eyes found her husband, their eyes searching each otherā€™s for a moment, and she realized that his eyes were the hungriest of all of the ones looking back at her. Her husband seemed to be enjoying the show and he didnā€™t say or do anything about her sitting in the other manā€™s lap.

Ā 

Hank had one hand on her hip bone, his rough hand against her delicate skin. She adjusted to get more comfortable in his lap but made no attempt to get out of his lap as she shot another glance at James. Hankā€™s fingers were running along the side of her thong, playing with the string of emerald material along her hip. It felt good and she could feel how aroused Hank was to have her there. She had been expecting that it would be Richard who was aggressive, but Hank was handsome and she was feeling so worked up. She adjusted herself again, really grinding against his lap. God, that cock felt so hard. If James wanted her to do this, then so be it. She just hoped he enjoyed the show. She had told him that anything that happened would be on him.

Ā 

Hank reached up and slipped a chip into the cup of her bra and gave her breast a squeeze. God, she didnā€™t know how she found herself in these positions. ā€œMmmm,ā€ Sophie let out as she slowly moved her ass around in Hankā€™s lap. James was still watching her with a look in his eyes that told her he didnā€™t want it to stop.

Ā 

All eyes were on her as Hankā€™s hands started to explore her body, but the poker hadnā€™t stopped. Richard made sure of that as he pressed them to keep playing. Hank had one hand on each of her breasts, only separated from them by the thin layer of lace. He was gently massaging them while they continued to play. She could feel how hard he was and she continued to slowly move her ass against it, trying to drive him crazy. Shit, she was actually losing herself to it again the same way she had with Richard. Hankā€™s poker had been sloppy the last few hands with her in his lap and she decided to push it. He was doing a good job of hiding his cards from even her, but she figured based on his lack of attention to the game, that it wasnā€™t great.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

Ā 

She was just so horny that she couldnā€™t help upping the ante herself. ā€œYou know, sometimes, to get what you want, you have to take a risk,ā€ she whispered to him as she put extra pressure down on his lap. Hank smiled as she gestured to the chips.

Ā 

ā€œIs that right?ā€ he asked with his country twang. She nodded slowly while looking back at him. Hank took his hand off of her breast and pushed a pile of chips forward, raising. A minute later, Richard won the hand.

Ā 

ā€œOops,ā€ Sophie said playfully, ā€œToo bad.ā€ She stood up off of Hankā€™s lap suddenly, certain she was leaving his cock aching without relief. She couldnā€™t help but smile at that thought.

Ā 

Sophie walked slowly around the table, the men captivated by her every step. It reminded her of when Richard had her strip for him. The attention, the lust in the menā€™s eyes, it made her feel so incredibly sexy. She felt powerful as she passed her husband, running her hand through Jamesā€™ hair as she passed him. When she got to Cliff, he pulled her to him, apparently wanting the same experience Hank had.

Ā 

She fell into his lap, sitting across him as if riding sidesaddle. Cliff was much more aggressive than Hank had been as his hands immediately found the top of her ass and gave it a squeeze while the other mauled her breasts. There was no subtlety with Cliff. She watched her husband, James, who was struggling to focus while he watched her with the other men.

Ā 

ā€œGod, youā€™re so sexy,ā€ Cliff said as his hands made their way over her body.Ā 

Ā 

ā€œThank you,ā€ Sophie said quietly as she relaxed and tried to enjoy his hands fumbling over her.

Ā 

ā€œCliff, your turn,ā€ Richard reminded him, but he didnā€™t answer as he was lost in Sophieā€™s body.

Ā 

ā€œCliff,ā€ Richard said again, raising his voice.

Ā 

ā€œWhat do you think, darling?ā€ Cliff asked her.

Ā 

ā€œI like it when the pot is big,ā€ she said with as much emphasis dripping off of the word big as she could muster. She looked right at her husband as she said it, but she was thinking about someone else.

Ā 

ā€œFuck it, raise,ā€ Cliff said as he tossed several chips into the middle. His hands immediately returned to her, massaging her thighs. Sophie saw Richard looking at her and she knew what he wanted. It was Richardā€™s turn. She slid off of Cliffā€™s lap as he let out a sound that told her that he was disappointed. She continued her circle around the table, moving slowly to really build their anticipation.

Ā 

Arthur reached out and ran his hand gently over her ass as she walked by him, but didnā€™t stop her. She could feel her heart pounding as she approached Richard. His eyes bore into her and she knew exactly what he wanted from her. He had told her when she first got here. He had promised he would fuck her until she couldnā€™t remember Jamesā€™ name and she believed him. She walked directly toward him now, anticipating his touch any second, but she didnā€™t reach him.

Ā 

Clarenceā€™s hands were gentle as she found herself in his lap, facing her husband across the table. His hands slowly slid up her tummy to her perky breasts to start teasing her nipples. It wasnā€™t what she had expected, but his hands were deft and he knew what he was doing. She shifted in his lap to get more comfortable, but then she felt it. Oh my God. She looked at Clarence as she reached her hand down to his lap to feel it for herself. That couldnā€™t be real.

Ā 

--------------------

Ā 

James had thought his cock was going break through the table as he watched his wife sit in Hank and Cliffā€™s laps, but this was something else. Ā 

Ā 

Clarenceā€™s hands were all over his wifeā€™s body, the contrast in their skin tone adding a layer of intrigue that James didnā€™t fully understand. He had been shocked when the kindly older man had grabbed his wife and pulled her into his lap, but it was so incredibly erotic.

Ā 

ā€œJames,ā€ Richard said, bringing him back to the moment so he could focus on the cards. The last several hands now had shifted heavily in their favor as the other men could hardly even pay attention to what was happening on the table. They were all watching as Sophie ground herself on Clarenceā€™s lap with her eyes closed, his hands groping her breasts and feeling up and down her body.

Ā 

Richard pushed his chips all in suddenly. Everyone folded in turn until it got to Clarence. He hadnā€™t said anything yet, as he was busy feeling up Jamesā€™ sexy young wife right in front of him. His hands had been working Sophie like she was an instrument that he had played for years. Her body was responding like he had read an instruction manual, her eyes still closed as she let him do as he pleased.

Ā 

ā€œWhat do you think? Should I put it all in?ā€ Clarence asked Sophie with the same soft-spoken voice he had used all night.

Ā 

Jamesā€™ mouth went dry. There was no way he was asking her about his bet. He saw Hank sit forward to listen to her answer. Sophieā€™s eyes were still closed, but she managed to moan softly.

Ā 

ā€œYeah, put it allll in,ā€ she moaned, dragging out the word all as she continued to work her ass backward and forward in his lap. He listened and reached forward, pushing his entire pile of chips into the middle of the table.

Ā 

ā€œYou heard the lady,ā€ he said, one of his hands going between her thighs, playing with her over her panties. James was afraid he would cum if his cock touched anything as he watched the decadent display in front of him. They flipped their cards over and Richard whooped as he saw that he had won.

Ā 

ā€œI guess Iā€™ll just focus on Sophie,ā€ Clarence said as he continued to play with her. James could tell that her breath had gotten heavier as the man teased her.

Ā 

ā€œFuck off, Clarence, you have to share,ā€ Cliff chided him. ā€œCome here, Sophie,ā€ he called her back.

Ā 

ā€œI havenā€™t had a turn yet,ā€ a voice said. The night was full of surprises. Sophie opened her eyes and looked directly at Ben but she actually looked at Clarence before she moved.

Ā 

ā€œYou can come back to me in a few minutes, itā€™ll be waiting for you,ā€ Clarence told her as he helped her stand up off of his lap.

Ā 

Ben beckoned her over to him and she slowly walked over to his chair as he pushed himself out to give them room before helping guide her into his own lap. She gave him the same treatment she had the other men at the table, treating it like it was her job.

Ā 

ā€œWow, Sophie,ā€ he said as she made herself comfortable and his hands started to explore her. They quickly found her breasts and squeezed them.

Ā 

ā€œFuck Iā€™ve looked at these for years, wondering what they felt like,ā€ he said as he pinched her sensitive nipples. The apparent embarrassment from earlier had disappeared as he watched Jamesā€™ wifeā€™s display with the rest of the men. Sophie ground her ass down onto his lap to tease him as her response.

Ā 

ā€œKeep moving that ass against me,ā€ he told her and James watched as she made even more exaggerated movements, no doubt rubbing her ass directly against his cock.Ā Ā 

Ā 

ā€œYou like thatā€¦ Mr. Miller?ā€ Sophie asked him as she kept doing it.

Ā 

ā€œGoddamn, youā€™re good at it,ā€ he told her. Without asking, Ben, or Mr. Miller as Sophie called him, undid her bra and pulled it down in one motion. Her perky, bare breasts were left exposed to the entire table of men watching. Sophie gasped at that, but he continued to massage her breasts and she didnā€™t fight him.

Ā 

Ben seemed the most aggressive in his efforts to push forward with her and James suspected this wasnā€™t the first time he had fantasized about Sophie, but no doubt he had never expected to have his hands on her like this. Suddenly, the man stood up and pushed Sophie forward, bending her over the poker table. He immediately dropped his pants and yanked Sophieā€™s thong down to her ankles. Jamesā€™ breath caught in his chest as he watched Sophie step out of the thong and spread her legs for one of her best friendā€™s father. Nobody protested, even Richard as they were all enthralled watching the man prepare to fuck her right there in front of them. His cock was average, but he quickly lined it up and teased her opening for a moment. James went to say something since Sophie wasnā€™t on birth control and he didnā€™t have on a condom, but Sophie beat him to the punch.

Ā 

ā€œMmmm,ā€ Sophie moaned, ā€œPut it in,ā€ she begged him. Mr. Miller didnā€™t need to be told twice and slowly started plunging his unprotected cock into her fertile pussy. James was left speechless for a moment. If Sophie had lost control last time, this was another level.

Ā 

ā€œI guess I was right about the table but wrong about it being me,ā€ Richard said, causing several of the men to laugh at the joke.

Ā 

ā€œSophie!ā€ James found his voice, finally intervening as this had gone too far. Her gorgeous green eyes looked up at him as the man was almost completely buried in her. When she saw James, it was like she was awoken from a dream. Her eyes widened, and she turned to look behind her at the man whose cock was inside her. James wasnā€™t sure if it was hearing his voice or really remembering who the man was behind her, but the spell was broken.

Ā 

ā€œWait, wait, Mr. Miller,ā€ Sophie put her hand back on his stomach, pushing him back. His raging hard-on slipped out of her, dripping with her lubrication. She looked around at all of them and then connected with James.

Ā 

ā€œI have to go,ā€ she said as she stepped away from Ben and walked as fast as she could for the door in her stilettos, leaving her discarded lingerie behind. She shot one last parting look at James, telling him to follow her.

Ā 

James stood, trying to hide the tent in his pants as he prepared to make his exit. ā€œItā€™s actually really late, and my wife will be expecting me. In fact, sheā€™s probably already upset that Iā€™m not home. It was very nice to meet all of you and let me know if you play again soon,ā€ James said and then looked at Richard. ā€œRichard, Iā€™ll settle up with you tomorrow?ā€ He didnā€™t wait for an answer before he turned and followed his wife. Every person at the table seemed too confused to speak, but as he turned the corner, he heard Hank finally speak.

Ā 

ā€œWhat the fuck was that?ā€ Hank asked as James hurried to the front door.

Ā 

James half-jogged to try to catch Sophie before she got to the elevator, but he found her waiting for him just outside of the penthouse. She had put on her dress without any of her underwear and her hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. He took off his jacket and gave it to her to wear for modesty as they made their way through the lobby and out to the parking lot to his car. Even in the jacket she attracted the eyes of most of the men they passed and even a few of the women.

Ā 

As soon as they got in the car, Sophie reached over and grabbed his cock through his pants. He looked over and for one last surprise of the night, he could see the lust in Sophieā€™s eyes even in the dimly lit cab. She hadnā€™t gotten what she wanted so badly tonight and he was going to be the lucky one to satisfy her this time. ā€œTake me home, hurry,ā€ she pleaded with him.

Ā 

His foot was heavy as he drove over the speed limit. He merged onto the highway in the direction of their house, Sophieā€™s hand rubbing him nonstop.

Ā 

ā€œI donā€™t know how long Iā€™m going to last,ā€ James admitted. ā€œI already feel close. It was almost too much watching you tonight.ā€ Sophie unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out while he was driving. ā€œWhat are you doing?ā€ he asked her, unsure if she heard him.

Ā 

ā€œIā€™m going to make you cum before we get home so you last longer,ā€ she said and she leaned over the console and brought her head down to his cock, taking him into her mouth. James was right. She had typically only given him this attention on special occasions and never this enthusiastically. Sophieā€™s head bobbed up and down on his cock and she quickly proved him right. He didnā€™t last long. He felt a massive release coming as he focused on just keeping the car between the lines on the road.

Ā 

ā€œIā€™m going to cum, Sophie,ā€ he warned her, but she kept blowing him until he felt his cock pulse and release a massive load into her warm mouth. His head was spinning from the intensity of the release. He felt her cough when he filled her mouth, but she managed to stay in place until she finally pulled back slowly and then swallowed.

Ā 

ā€œThat was so much,ā€ Sophie said in awe as she looked at him. ā€œYou were that turned on?ā€

Ā 

ā€œFuck, Sophie, yeah,ā€ he admitted as he pressed the gas down harder.

Ā 

--------------------

Ā 

They burst through the door of the house, already tearing off each otherā€™s clothes. Her dress was discarded in a heap by the door before it had even finished closing. His pants were left in the hallway as they hurried to the bedroom.

Ā 

He kissed Sophie hard, following her backward onto the bed. ā€œI need you now,ā€ Sophie told him, desperate for the hard cock, or cocks, she had wanted earlier in the night. She spread her legs, giving him full access to her dripping pussy. They kissed again as he lined himself up with her, having recovered from his climax in the car. He knew he would be able to go for awhile now.

Ā 

ā€œTonight was so hot,ā€ James said when they broke from their kiss. He was teasing her with the tip of his cock, making her wait just a few more seconds.

Ā 

ā€œGod, I just lost all control,ā€ Sophie admitted, covering her face with her hands as if embarrassed by it.

Ā 

ā€œYou were going to let him fuck you,ā€ James said as he pressed himself slowly into her an inch before pulling back out.

Ā 

ā€œMmmmm,ā€ she moaned, ā€œI stopped it.ā€

Ā 

ā€œNo, I stopped it. You were going to let Noraā€™s dad fuck you in front of all of them,ā€ he told her. ā€œYou told him to put it in and then you let him.ā€

Ā 

ā€œYeah, he put it in.ā€ As she admitted it, James stopped teasing her and buried every inch of himself into his young wife, drawing a gasp from her.

Ā 

ā€œWhat made you lose control?ā€ James asked her. ā€œWas it the way they played with your breasts?ā€ He needed to know. ā€œWas it being watched?ā€

Ā 

ā€œBoth,ā€ she answered him as he started a steady pace to try to bring her to orgasm.

Ā 

ā€œWhat else?ā€ he asked, pressing her. Sophie turned her head away from him, embarrassed, but she answered him.

Ā 

ā€œI could feel how hard they were when I sat in their laps,ā€ she admitted as he gave her steady, deliberate strokes. He could tell that she was starting her build towards an orgasm.

Ā 

ā€œReally?ā€ he asked, stunned by the admission.

Ā 

ā€œYeah, I could feel how badly they wanted me,ā€ she told him, still not looking directly at him.

Ā 

ā€œHow badly they wanted to fuck you?ā€ James asked her.

Ā 

ā€œYeahhhh,ā€ she moaned as he gave her an extra long, deep stroke. James couldnā€™t help himself. Sophie was so full of lust that she was more open than he had ever seen her about sex and he had to know everything.Ā 

Ā 

ā€œI thought you were going to want Richard tonight,ā€ he told her, testing those waters.

Ā 

ā€œI did, God, I did,ā€ she admitted, ā€œAfter he kissed me, but thenā€¦ā€

Ā 

ā€œThen what? Ben?ā€ he asked, trying to split his attention between bringing her to orgasm and asking her questions. He would have to find out when Richard kissed her later as well. She seemed to hit her breaking point and he felt her body shudder and her pussy tighten around his cock.

Ā 

ā€œClarenceee,ā€ she moaned as she came hard. James fucked her through the orgasm, waiting for the chance to ask what she meant. It lasted for about twenty seconds before her body relaxed, but her eyes were still glassy from the intensity of it.

Ā 

ā€œWhat about Clarence?ā€ James asked her, desperate for the answer.

Ā 

ā€œHe was so big,ā€ she whispered. He could feel himself getting close again and the talk wasnā€™t helping him keep control.

Ā 

ā€œBigger than Richard?ā€ James asked her.

Ā 

ā€œYeah,ā€ she panted. ā€œSo huge. I couldnā€™t believe it at first.ā€ She was responding in a way that he felt like she was getting close to cumming again already. The talk was getting more than just him excited.

Ā 

ā€œIs that why you were grinding on him so much?ā€ James asked as he felt his own climax about to arrive.

Ā 

ā€œI couldnā€™t help it,ā€ she moaned as he felt her clamp down again as she came. This time, it was too much for James as he came for the second time within the hour, this time filling up her unprotected womb while she talked about another manā€™s cock. Ā 

PublishedĀ 
Written by awriterssojourn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments