Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Price Is Always Right - Part 1.5

"A couple down on their luck get an offer they can't refuse."

134
17 Comments 17
7.1k Views 7.1k
9.9k words 9.9k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This is the second part of my story, The Price is Always Right. I would strongly recommend reading that part first for the background and build-up for this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Additional content and early releases are available. Visit my profile for the link."

Lucy stopped every few feet to smell whatever dog had been there before her as James and Sophie followed behind her patiently. They had been making small talk for the first few minutes of their walk around the neighborhood but had fallen into a comfortable silence.

 

Sophie finally spoke, “What did your brother say about loaning us the money?”

 

James sighed. They had both been stressed since his car had broken down the day before, even though he was trying to shield Soph from it as much as possible.  

 

“He doesn’t have that much to loan us right now. I think he’s having some money problems, too. I’m not sure what we’re going to do.” He had been feeling the weight of their money situation and so far hadn’t been able to find any extra tutoring jobs to help them out.

 

“Richard came back to the clinic yesterday,” his wife said, changing the subject and letting it hang in the air.  

 

With the car issue, James had entirely forgotten about Richard the day before. She had spent all day teasing him about how she hoped that Richard liked her underwear and things like that, but then they hadn’t talked about it afterward. He felt the heat building in him.

 

“Did anything happen?” he asked her, excited to play along again and put the money issues out of his mind.

 

“He overheard us talking on the phone,” she said before clarifying, “about the car.” Her eyes stayed fixed on their dog as she walked.

 

“Wait, what?” James asked, confused. He wasn’t sure where Sophie was going with this, but the car was a sore subject and precisely what he wanted to forget about.

 

“He asked me to go to a party with him, like a business party,” Sophie said, still looking forward rather than meeting James’ eyes.

 

James felt a rush of excitement, but his wife didn’t seem to be in a playful mood. She looked more anxious than anything. Was this talk, or was she for real?

 

“What did you say?” her husband asked as his mouth got dry.

 

“I told him I was married and that it wouldn’t be appropriate because he was a patient of mine,” she told him before she continued very nervously, “but he told me he would give us $1500 if I went with him.”

 

She turned and watched James’ reaction as he absorbed what he had just heard. He was stunned that the man was bold enough to just straight up proposition his wife. He felt a brief flicker of anger that gave way to excitement again.

 

“He offered to pay you to go on a date with him? Like you’re an escort?” he asked her, his mixed feelings about the situation making his head swim. “That’s crazy.”

 

“Yeah, it’s crazy,” she agreed flatly.

 

“What did you say to that?” he asked her. “Do you think he was being serious?”

 

“Yeah, he was definitely serious. I told him that it was inappropriate,” she said, but he felt she was holding something back.

 

“If only that was a real option,” he said with a shake of his head. His imagination took over again as he imagined her out with another man on a date. He felt a twitch in his pants at the thought.

 

His wife was quiet for a minute before she spoke again, her voice softer than usual, “I mean, what if I did go with him? We really need the money.”

 

James was astounded that she would even consider it. He might find the idea appealing, but he couldn’t ask that of her. “Sophie, I’ll figure it out. We don’t need you to go out with a random guy for money.”

 

“James, we don’t have any other way to get the money,” she said, “You already said that your brother can’t loan us the money. You won’t be able to get enough tutoring to make a difference. It’s $1500 for going to a cocktail party for a few hours right when we need it. It’s almost too good to be true.”

 

“You’re really thinking about doing it?” James asked in disbelief.

 

“If there’s another way to get the money, then no, but it doesn’t feel like we have a choice,” she said desperately. He took a few moments to take it all in while they continued to walk down the sidewalk. His wife was being incredibly selfless by being willing to do this, but he felt disgusted with how much it turned him on to think about.

 

The idea of her going out with another man should make him angry or jealous, but the lust was overwhelming all of the other emotions he had. He had to admit the money would dramatically help them too. He had tried several things but couldn’t find a way to stretch their money to make it work beyond a few weeks out when their mortgage was due.

 

James swallowed. “If you were to do it, what are the details? How would I know you’re safe?” he asked.

 

“It’s Saturday night. He said it would be from about 7 to 10 pm. It’s a cocktail party, and he thinks having a woman with him will help him get some contracts for his company,” she told him.

 

“Well, he’s probably not wrong about that,” James said, still trying to wrap his head around the situation.

 

“I’ll text you when I get there and when I leave,” she said, addressing his safety concern.

 

“I want you to turn on the tracking for your phone, too, so I can see where you are,” he added.

 

“Good idea,” she said with a smile. “Are you okay with this?”

 

He thought about the question for a moment. He knew they needed the money, but that’s not what he was thinking about as he considered the question. All he could picture was the man with his hands on his wife at the party like they were together.

 

“Yeah. I think you’re right. It’s too much money to pass up,” he said. Guilt filled him as he left out the rest of his motivation for wanting her to go.

 

------------------------

 

The sound of heels on the hardwood floor snapped James’ attention back to the present. His breath slowed as he waited for Sophie to make her way down the hall and into the sitting room on the first floor of their home. She had spent the last several hours getting ready.

 

It had been several days since they agreed to her going to the cocktail party with Richard. She had insisted that she needed the money upfront, which the man had agreed to.

 

The days leading to Saturday had been excruciatingly slow. James had barely been able to function in the meantime between the anxiety and the need to relieve himself a couple of times a day because of how horny he had been thinking about the upcoming night. He had been having trouble focusing on his classes and finally resorted to showing a movie to his classes on Friday.

 

He still wasn’t sure if it was right for her to go out with him, but they desperately needed the money, and his fantasies about her with another man helped crush some of his doubt.

 

“Wow,” James let out as she walked into view.

 

“You think it’s okay?” she asked, “I wasn’t sure if it was too dressy, but I don’t want to be underdressed.”

 

He had been curious about what she would pick for this kind of thing, and he tried to think of the right way to describe her. Elegant, he thought. Exactly not the type of woman who goes to dinner with a man who isn’t her husband just for money. “You look great,” he said earnestly.

 

He looked her up and down again as she gave a quick spin. She had done her hair up for the evening. She was wearing a soft pink dress that was appropriately conservative considering the situation but still made her look incredibly sexy. The dress had loose sleeves down to her wrists and a high neckline with a collar. Underneath the collar was a keyhole cutout that showed a thin sliver of skin down her chest until it reached a broad, cinched piece of fabric around her naval. Below the cinched midsection, the dress flowed loosely down to about 2 inches above her knee. This highlighted how slender her waist was compared to her chest and rear and accentuated her figure. Her nude pumps made her legs look longer and lifted her butt to make it even more enticing.

 

He noticed she was also wearing the bracelet he had gotten her for their last anniversary. The small sapphires added a touch of color to her otherwise neutral outfit.

 

James felt a little jealous that his wife was so dressed up for dinner with another man, but his desire was still easily winning out.  

 

Sophie looked at her phone. “He’s here,” she said. Richard was picking her up for the evening.

 

She grabbed her purse and walked by James. “Are we sure about this?” she asked, pleading for final reassurance. Sophie’s green eyes searched his while she waited for his answer. James swallowed and nodded.

 

“We need the money, and it’s just a party. Keep your tracking on your phone. Call me if you need anything, and text me like we talked about,” James said, reiterating what they had discussed.

 

She nodded, and his reassurance seemed to strengthen her resolve. “I’ll be home before you know it,” she said with a gentle smile. Sophie opened the door and stepped out into the night.

 

James waited impatiently on the couch while his wife was gone for the cocktail party. He had tried to keep himself distracted, but it was hard not to wonder about his wife and what she was doing.

 

She looked incredible tonight. If the man had been willing to hit on her while she was at work, he would have trouble controlling himself with how she looked tonight. James’ cock was hard thinking about it.

 

He imagined Sophie walking through the party on the man’s arm, every eye on her, wondering how he got a woman like her. He imagined the man trying his luck, being handsy while they made small talk. His hand was on her lower back and slowly trying to work its way inconspicuously down to the curve of her butt.

 

What would Sophie do in that situation? Considering everything, would she move away, or would she let him get away with it?

 

He pictured them on the dance floor together, their bodies close together. The crowd watched them, not knowing that her husband was at home. He passed the next few hours daydreaming about what his wife was doing and checking her location every few minutes.

 

------------------------

 

James reread the text message he had gotten a few minutes earlier from Sophie, “We’re leaving. He wants to meet you when we get back.”

 

He didn’t look forward to the likely awkward interaction with the man who had been out with his wife but had appreciated the heads up so he could at least be presentable. He had changed quickly and now sat wondering what the man would be like and why he wanted to meet him.

 

The app on his phone showed him Sophie’s location, which was now on their street. They were almost home. A minute later, the sound of the door handle caused him to look up from the sofa.  He rose and moved toward the door to greet them.

 

The door opened. Sophie stepped through, elegant in her soft pink dress. An older man in an expensive-looking suit stepped inside behind her. James hadn’t expected the man to be so enormous. He was half a foot taller than James and significantly broader across his chest.   

 

“Richard,” the older man introduced himself and extended his hand to James.

 

“Uh, James. Nice to meet you,” James said awkwardly, taking the man’s hand. Richard’s hand dwarfed James’ and gave his hand a firm squeeze.

 

“I just wanted to come and tell you how much I appreciate you letting me borrow your wife for the evening. You should have seen some of the guys drooling over her,” Richard told him with a chuckle. James looked at Sophie, who gave him a small smile in response.

 

“I’m glad it worked out,” James said. “Thanks for getting her home safe, Richard,” he added, trying to put an end to the encounter.

 

 Richard didn’t move to leave or say goodbye. He waited a beat and said, “James, I’m not ready to turn your wife over to you for the night just yet. What can I say? How do you feel about the three of us having a drink before I go?”

 

“It’s late, maybe another time,” James answered quickly, eager to get Richard out the door. He was ready to hear about the rest of the evening from his wife and make love to her.

 

Richard’s face showed a brief annoyance but was quickly replaced with a smile. “I know the two of you have been having some money issues. I’m willing to pay $500 just to have a drink with the two of you. Won’t you indulge an old man?” he asked genially enough.

 

“What do you think, James?” Sophie asked, looking at him. From her expression and lack of surprise, James could tell she must have been aware of the offer before they arrived. If anything, she seemed anxious to see James’ reaction.

 

Five hundred dollars for a drink, James thought. It was nothing compared to her already having gone out with him.

 

“Um, yeah, sure, that sounds good,” he said. Sophie seemed relieved by his answer. James directed Richard to have a seat, and he made himself at home at one end of their couch.

 

 “I’ll get the drinks. Is bourbon okay, Richard?” Sophie asked their guest.

 

“That would be perfect. Neat, please,” Richard answered with a grin.

 

Sophie made her way into the kitchen to get the drinks. Richard didn’t hide how he watched the sway of Sophie’s hips as she walked out of the room.

 

 James took a seat in a chair across from Richard. “So, uh, you work in construction?” James asked, trying to make small talk.

 

“Commercial contracting,” Richard clarified. “We mostly build office buildings and retail stores. It’s not very exciting, but it pays well.” James wasn’t sure if that was a dig at him over their money issues or just an innocent remark. They sat awkwardly, waiting for Sophie to rejoin them.

 

 A minute later, Sophie walked back into the room where the two men waited with three glasses of bourbon. She handed her husband a glass and then walked to give one to their guest. She sat on the other end of the sofa from Richard, several feet separating them. She crossed her legs and sipped her glass of bourbon. James had not seen her drink liquor except on rare occasions when she had purposefully wanted liquid courage.

 

Richard was the first to speak again. “You know, James, your wife is an incredibly beautiful woman,” he said, eyes on her. James noted that this must be the look she had mentioned the first time he came to her clinic.

 

“Uh, thanks,” James said, unsure how to answer him.

 

“Ever since I first saw her the first time, I’ve had trouble taking my eyes off of her,” he continued. “In my experience, you don’t find many women like her. You’re very lucky.” James was wildly uncomfortable. He might have fantasized about other men and his wife, but he hadn’t expected Richard to talk to him so openly about his wife’s looks. He glanced at Sophie, who was blushing while taking a large sip of her bourbon and avoiding eye contact with either man.

 

“You know, I’ve been successful in life and business,” Richard said, still monologuing to the couple. “and I’m not a man that finds it easy not to get what I want.”

 

“I’ve been watching that tight body of hers strut around for weeks at therapy, and I watched her ass all night in that dress,” he said, his eyes hungry and fixed on Sophie.

 

“I’m done wondering, James. I want to know what that sexy fucking body looks like,” Richard announced. “I’ve got $2000 here.” He reached into his suit jacket, pulled out a money clip of bills, and held it up. “$2000 for her to lose the dress and put on a good show.” James swallowed nervously. There was no way that Richard could know how they had joked about her giving him a show a few weeks earlier. Had Sophie talked to him about that? He couldn’t believe she would have unless it had been more than just talk before. It didn’t matter right now, though. James’ cock twitched at the idea of Sophie giving him a show.

 

Sophie and James looked at each other. The $2000 for the night they had already made would pay for most of the desperately needed car repairs.  Another $2000 dollars would completely pay for it and give them money to help pay off their credit cards. James was struggling to weigh his conflicting feelings. The money was tempting. However, the idea of having his wife show her body to this man was something he couldn’t believe he was entertaining. A month ago, he would have thought it unspeakable, but since Sophie had first mentioned the older man leering at her… it felt like he had had a devil on his shoulder putting dark thoughts into his head.

 

“What do you want me to do exactly?” Sophie asked cautiously, breaking the silence. James wasn’t sure how long he had taken to answer while he thought, but it must have been too long.  Sophie seemed to have taken that correctly to mean he was considering it.

 

Richard grinned and started counting out hundred-dollar bills as he answered with a question, “Honey, have you ever been to a strip club?”

 

“No, we don’t go to places like that,” Sophie said indignantly.

 

He laughed heartily, “Well then, you’ll have to imagine what girls do in strip clubs. I want you to stand up and dance slowly and seductively. Like the girls do.” The hunger in Richard’s eyes made James uneasy, but his desire was overwhelming the alarm bells in his head.  

 

He looked at his wife, but Sophie’s face was hard to read. She was keeping a calm façade up to hide whatever she felt at the moment. He imagined it was likely disgust, maybe anger, but clearly, she was weighing the money versus all of the reasons she should say no.

 

“And I want you to slowly take off that dress and then whatever you have on underneath it while you do it,” and he continued after a pause, “but leave the heels on.” Richard took the twenty bills he had counted out and stacked them on the coffee table before drinking a little more from his glass.

 

James had a full erection by the time Richard had finished telling them what he wanted. He shifted how he was sitting to try to hide it before either of them noticed. He looked back to Sophie to see what she was thinking and noted she was looking at his lap. Had she noticed how turned on he was by this? She met his eyes, waiting for an answer. He couldn’t tell what she was thinking as she kept a neutral expression.

 

James felt his heart pounding as he held his wife’s eyes. It was too much. He couldn’t let his wife do this. James shook his head no, or at least he had meant to. However, he felt himself give a very subtle nod. Sophie’s calm face showed a moment of just the briefest surprise before she caught herself. Sophie held his gaze for a few moments longer and then nodded back.

 

“Excellent,” Richard said with a broad smile. James saw Sophie tip her glass back and finish the rest of her bourbon.

 

“James, can you get some music for your wife to dance to?” He was eying the prominent floor-standing speakers they had in the room.

 

“Uh, yeah, I guess,” James answered. “Just use the tablet there. You can stream whatever.”

 

Richard stood and walked casually across the room to the tablet on one of the speakers. He started perusing the tablet while Sophie and James exchanged an awkward look.

 

The low pitch of bass filled the room as the beat of a song started. They both turned their attention back to Richard. The older man turned the volume up, and the room was drowned in music as if their living room were his private club.

 

He pushed the coffee table out of the middle of the room up against the far wall, clearing the middle of the room, and then approached Sophie and put his hand out to her.  

 

Sophie hesitated for a moment and then took his hand and stood. Richard led her to the middle of the room before sitting on the sofa directly in front of her. Richard looked right at home as he sat back with his arms on the back of the couch. His legs fell open, spreading out comfortably.


Sophie stood in the middle of the room, facing the man nearly 40 years her senior. The song he had picked had a slow rhythm with explicit lyrics that made the situation seem even more wanton. Sophie’s eyes were closed, he saw.

 

She slowly started moving to the beat. James was transfixed, watching his wife. He always loved dancing with his wife and seeing the reactions she would get when they danced in public, but this was a different level of exhibitionism.

 

She swayed her hips slowly to the beat but looked very uptight while she did it. She slowly ran her hands down her body while her body continued to sway. She turned away from Richard, her back to him now, but her eyes still closed. She continued to dance for a minute and seemed to be loosening up slowly. He quickly glanced at Richard, who was watching his wife’s hips sway to the music.

 

She was letting her hips sensually rock side to side now with the rhythm of the music. Richard must have a great view of her backside, he realized. 

 

The song was coming to an end and faded directly into another with a faster rhythm. Sophie didn’t hesitate and mixed it up, leaning forward and rolling her hips to the beat more suggestively than before. The soft pink dress flowed around her hips and butt as she moved to the rhythm.

 

Sophie slowly turned back toward Richard while she danced. She still had her eyes closed, focusing on the music. She kept rolling her hips while she raised her arms above her head, her hands in her hair.

 

Richard watched her hungrily, hardly blinking.

 

As she brought her hands down her body, she ran them over her chest suggestively, a finger tracing down the keyhole slit between her breasts.

 

“I think it’s time we got you a little more comfortable,” Richard suggested to his wife, raising his voice over the music.

 

She opened her eyes and looked at him without losing her rhythm. James watched as she continued dancing while reaching over her neck to unzip the back of her dress. She pulled the zipper down and then reached around from underneath, slowly unzipping the dress down to her lower back.

 

She ran her hands over her body as she continued to dance, slowly shimmying the dress off her shoulders. The front of the dress lowered, exposing her collarbones. She rolled her head back while he danced and dropped the dress more, now showing the swell of her breasts.

 

She turned away from Richard just before she let the top of the dress fall lower, exposing more of her. She slowly pulled her arms free of the sleeves and let the dress's top fall. Richard was watching her toned back as she continued to dance in front of him, now naked above her waist. James could see his wife’s breasts, and it looked like her petite, pink nipples were hard while she danced for this man they barely knew. 

 

James’ erection was so full it was painful. He had never seen Sophie do anything this erotic.

 

“Now, let’s see those tits,” Richard ordered her, ready for the stunning blonde to stop teasing him.

 

She turned around slowly, her hands running down her chest over her breasts while she swayed her hips from side to side. The song faded directly into another.

 

“Damn, those are some grade-A tits,” he said to Sophie with a huge smile as if James wasn’t present, “I knew you had a sweet pair the first time I saw you.”

 

She was looking right at Richard as she danced with slow, rhythmic movements in time with the music. Her perky breasts swung slightly as she moved.

 

“Take that dress off,” he demanded after another minute or two of watching her. She hesitated and looked at James. He was so enthralled watching her that he didn’t realize she was checking to see if he wanted her to continue. His lack of response correctly told her he didn’t want her to stop.

 

She reached down and slowly pushed the cinched waist down her slender tummy until it fell to the floor in a pile at her feet. She was wearing a black thong made of nothing more than string and a pair of small triangles of material to cover her mound and part of her ass. It left essentially nothing to the imagination and provided no support to her toned butt. The heels pushed the look over the top, making her butt look unbelievable. James realized this must have been Richard’s intention when he told her to keep them on.

 

“Turn around,” Richard said. Sophie didn’t hesitate this time. She turned and gave him a full view of her pert butt as she swiveled her hips in an outright provocative manner.

 

“Lean over and show me that ass,” Richard instructed. The man’s hand appeared to be gripping his cock through his suit pants while he watched Sophie.

 

Sophie leaned over with her legs straight until her hands rested on her shins. Her toned back was straight as an arrow.

 

“That’s it,” the man said, leering at her. “Shake that ass for me.”

 

James continued to watch as his wife did as she was told and shook her ass, her muscular cheeks softly jiggling to the bass that filled the room. He was captivated by his wife dancing this way. She continued to shake her ass slowly until Richard spoke again.

 

“I have another offer,” He roared over the music so James would be sure to hear as well, “If you give me a lap dance, then I’ll tip you what I think you deserve. The better it is, the more I’ll tip.”

 

Sophie was standing back up and had stopped dancing. She looked directly at James, concern on her face. He swallowed. He knew he should say no but couldn’t get enough of watching his wife.

 

He made eye contact with her and nodded again. She raised her eyebrows in surprise, questioning him. He nodded again, confirming he wanted her to continue.

 

She gave him an odd expression for a few moments before she turned toward Richard and nodded.

 

The older man stood up, walked over, and grabbed one of their dining room chairs. James watched him bring it back and set it in the middle of the room. He couldn’t help but notice the large tent in Richard’s pants as he sat in the chair. 

 

Sophie stepped towards where the man sat. She looked incredibly sexual in just her black thong and heels. Her long blonde hair was still done up, her makeup pristine, and her body perfect. She reminded him of an old-fashioned pinup model.

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

 

James was holding his breath and had to force himself to breathe. He had no idea if his wife even knew how to give a lap dance, but the anticipation was killing him.

 

She stepped over Richard’s lap, straddling him so a leg was on either side. She reached out and put her hands in his greying hair, running her fingers through it. She started to rock her hips from side to side, dancing to the music again. She slowly lowered herself onto his lap until she had barely made contact with his trousers and then rolled her hips once before raising herself back up. She straightened her legs out and leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing her breasts nearly to his face. 

 

Richard pulled out his wad of cash and peeled several bills from it. James watched as he reached back and slipped it under the strap of his wife’s thong. Sophie seemed to respond to the encouragement and lowered her hips onto the man’s lap. She closed her eyes again while she continued the lap dance.

 

“Fuck yeah,” Richard groaned as she put her weight down onto his lap.

 

She leaned back away from him, holding herself up by her grip on his neck. She rolled her hips on his lap, essentially dry-humping him to the music for a few minutes. James knew at this point that she had to be feeling Richard’s cock. After all, he had seen the tent when Richard stood up and knew the man wasn’t small. Plus, he thought, his wife had nothing on but her tiny thong.  

 

James had started rubbing his cock through his pants without even realizing it as he watched his wife giving a lap dance to another man like she was a stripper in the VIP room of the Gold Club. He slipped down his pants and started stroking himself in earnest as he watched.

 

Her movements won several more bills from Richard that he again tucked into the strap of her thong. She now had what looked like five or six hundred dollars tucked into her thong as she continued the lap dance. As before, the addition of more money seemed to make Sophie respond. She went from rolling her hips to putting all of her weight down on his lap and grinding against his lap.

 

Richard couldn’t keep his hands off the young blonde any longer. His hands found her ass and squeezed it, pulling her into him as she continued to grind. James' eyes got big as he realized that she was now basically stroking the man with her pussy through their clothes.

 

Richard leaned forward and seemed to whisper something to her, but the music kept James from hearing what was said. After a few more minutes, several more bills were tucked into the thong right in the front by her hip. Richard's hands left her butt and were now mauling her breasts and playing with her nipples while she continued to grind against his crotch feverishly.

 

The music was getting softer as the song came to an end.

 

Richard looked at James and gave him yet another offer. “I’ll give you five thousand dollars if you let me fuck her right now,” Richard said while he squeezed her breasts again.

 

Sophie opened her eyes, the trance seemingly broken. She hurriedly stood up, disconnecting herself from Richard. She looked at James for the first time in minutes. Her eyes went from his face to his lap, where his hand was still wrapped around his cock.

 

Her eyes were wide as she looked at him. “I need a minute,” Sophie blurted out to the both of them and quickly walked out of the room and down the hall.

 

James pulled his pants back on as he watched his wife leave the room. The click of her heels receded until James heard the bathroom door close. He felt anger in the pit of his stomach, and he rounded on Richard.

 

“You think my wife is some whore that you can just buy?” he asked furiously. He knew he sounded utterly ridiculous at this point in the evening, but sex was a different line altogether. He had lost himself in the decadence of the last few minutes, but now the guilt was hitting him hard. He felt like he had to protect his wife’s dignity.

 

Richard looked at him calmly, unfazed by the anger in his voice. He stood up and walked over, cutting the music off as another song started playing. “We all have a price, James. It’s true whether you want to admit it or not. The only question is, what is your price for Sophie? If it’s not five thousand dollars for one night, what is it?” Richard dug into his jacket pocket and pulled out a whole roll of cash. James stood in silence. “I’m going to fuck Sophie tonight,” he said as if it were a matter of fact, “the question is just how much will it take.”

 

“She’s not going to have sex with you,” James snarled, his voice still raised, “This is as far as it’s going to go.”

 

Richard looked him over for a few seconds and seemed to be thinking. “Fine, I’m not going home with blue balls tonight—twenty thousand dollars, cash, right now. You go convince her to come back in and finish the job she started,” Richard said almost cavalierly. It gave the strange impression that this was not the first time that Richard had negotiated the price of a man’s wife.  

 

James was stunned by the offer. “Twenty thousand...” James trailed off as he looked at the fat roll of cash in Richard’s hand. He knew twenty thousand dollars was a life-changing amount for them right now. It was almost half of James’ pretax salary as a school teacher. Not to mention, it was on top of the money Richard had already given them tonight.

 

James looked up from the money to Richard, “Let me talk to her.”

 

------------------------

 

James walked down the hall and knocked on the bathroom door. A few moments later, his wife opened it. She was standing there, naked, other than the black thong and her heels that she still hadn’t taken off. She looked like she was on the verge of tears. He stepped into the bathroom and hugged her tightly.

 

Sophie held her head against his chest, “I’m so sorry, James. I don’t know what happened. It just got out of control. You must think I’m such a slut.” She seemed like she would start crying at any moment.

 

He held her in their embrace. “You’re not a slut. I was right there the whole time. I told you to do it. Remember?” he reminded her.

 

Sophie looked up at him. He was always shocked by how beautiful she was. Her golden blonde hair and deep emerald eyes made for a striking appearance. He was reminded how lucky he was to be married to her.

 

“But why?” she asked desperately, “How could you let me do that with another man?”

 

“I think I got lost in the moment too. Watching you”, he admitted. “It was so much more intense than I was expecting.”

 

“Did… did that really turn you on that much…?” she asked with a glance down at his crotch. His face went red with embarrassment at the reminder that she had seen him masturbating.

 

“Uh, honestly, Soph, yeah. It was crazy, but wow, you looked incredible. I didn’t know you could dance like that. Seeing you getting so into it just pushed me over the edge,” he told her. “I didn’t expect the one drink to turn out this way.”

 

“Can you believe he offered five thousand dollars just to sleep with me?” she laughed, still on the verge of tears. “That’s so much money. I can’t even imagine.”

 

James’ face must have told her that something was wrong. “What?” she asked, her voice cracking. He almost didn’t want to tell his wife and considered keeping the last offer a secret, but she could tell he was holding something back.

 

“James, tell me,” she said seriously.

 

“After you walked out, he said he would give us, uh, more than five thousand dollars,” he said quietly. He still wasn’t sure that telling her was the right decision, but she wouldn’t let it go.

 

The look on Sophie’s face told him how shocked she was. “More than five thousand dollars?! To have sex with me?” She asked, floored. “Is he insane?”

 

James paused, unsure what to say next, and Sophie realized what was happening. 

 

“Oh my god, you came to see if I would do it,” she said, stepping back from her husband. “Are you kidding, James? You really came in here to convince me? He’s older than our parents!” She was getting angry at him now.

 

“You didn’t mind it much a few minutes ago,” he said, regretting the words before they left his mouth.

 

She stared at him, pissed. “Nice one, James. Well, how much is your wife worth to you? How much did you tell him he could have me for? Huh? Eight thousand?” She asked him with contempt.

 

“Twenty thousand,” he answered, wondering how she would react to such an absurd number.

 

“…What?” She asked in disbelief. Her anger vanished in an instant as she heard the number.

 

“He offered twenty thousand dollars. Cash,” James stated again.

 

“Oh my god.” His wife turned away and was silent for a moment before turning back to him. “You would really want me to do that?” She asked, her eyes searching his face for the truth.

 

“It’s a lot of money, Sophie,” he said, trying to maintain his composure.

 

She studied him closely. “It is, but I think part of you wants to see me with him,” she said. She had read his desire even though he struggled to admit it to himself. “I think some part of you has wanted this for weeks. You’ve just been too afraid to admit it.”

 

“Soph…” he started, trying to find the words he wanted to say but coming up empty.

 

“You have to tell me if you want me to do this,” she insisted.

 

He stared into her beautiful green eyes. He nodded to her.

 

“No, James. I need to hear you say it,” she insisted. Her tone stressed the consequence of the decision.

 

He took a deep breath, struggling with his mixed feelings. He hadn’t been able to admit it to himself yet, but he managed to force out his answer. “I want you to do it.”

 

“Are you sure?” she asked, “There’s no going back, James.”

 

He wasn’t sure how much of his desire was out of their need for money or his lust to see her go further with Richard, but he knew he couldn’t say no.

 

“I’m sure,” he said with a tone of finality, accepting his decision.

 

She held his eyes for several moments before stepping toward and kissing him gently.

 

“I love you,” Sophie told him earnestly. With that, she opened the door to the bathroom and walked back toward the man waiting in the living room.

 

------------------------

 

She strode confidently into the living room. He followed her sheepishly.

 

“Good to see you didn’t change,” Richard said approvingly.

 

“Give us the money now,” she said without room for question in her voice. The man smiled, took the whole roll of money, and tossed it to James.

 

“Feel free to count it, but it’s all there,” he added, “and well worth it.”

 

“And you have to use a condom,” James added.

 

“Sure thing,” Richard said dismissively. “Now, bring that tight little body back over here,” he said, beckoning her to him.

 

She took slow, deliberate steps toward where he sat in the chair. As she got close to him, he stood up and put his hands on her waist to pull her close. James watched as the man immediately tried to kiss her, but she pulled away instinctively, cutting it short.

 

“I just paid for a lot more than a kiss, sweetheart,” he said with a laugh.

 

The man stared into her eyes for a few moments and then pushed her roughly back on the sofa behind her.  

 

“Hey!” James half shouted, but they didn't let on if either of them heard him. Richard unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor before pulling off his shirt. He stepped up to the couch in front of her, grabbing Sophie by the legs and pulling her butt to the edge of the sofa. The man roughly grabbed her panties and yanked them off before he started lining himself up with her exposed and unprotected pussy. 

 

“Richard, condom,” he said assertively, speaking loud enough to make sure that the man heard him.

 

“Yeah, yeah,” Richard answered, annoyed, without looking up. He stepped over to his discarded pants and pulled out a condom from his pocket, quickly ripping it open. With one hand, he rolled it down his cock as he positioned it threateningly over James’ wife.

 

Richard forced her legs open wider, her heels still on her feet as Richard had wanted. The scene was depraved. He was nearly old enough to be her grandfather. His large frame and heavy abdomen looked obscene so close to Sophie’s lean, fit body. But the part that James couldn’t help but focus on was what was jutting out from below his belly.

 

James had always thought he was average from what he had read online. His cock was about five inches if he was generous with his measurement. This had never felt inadequate as his wife seemed to more than enjoy their lovemaking. But now that he was looking at Richard, he couldn’t help but feel inferior. The base of Richard’s cock was above her opening, with the tip nearly at her belly button. James estimated he was at least seven or eight inches and quite thick.

 

Richard was ready now. He pulled back and pressed the thick head of his cock between Sophie’s lips. Her husband heard her gasp as the other man slowly pushed inside her. After advancing about two inches, he pulled back until almost out. Then he pushed again, a little further this time, stretching her out and giving her time to acclimate before pulling back again.

 

Every time he pushed in, she would let out an involuntary gasp. Richard continued to work himself inside of her slowly, each stroke a little deeper. James took a seat back in the chair he had sat in earlier and watched as more and more of the cock disappeared into his wife. Right as he wondered how much more she would be able to take, Richard decided to push the rest of his cock into her all at once.  

 

“UGH,” Sophie moaned despite her best attempt to stifle it. Richard had had enough of the slow warm-up and increased his speed.

 

“Ugh… Ugh… Ugh…” came out of her in rhythm with his thrusts as she got used to the biggest cock she had ever had. She didn’t seem to be in any pain. If anything, James admitted, she almost seemed to be enjoying. He took his own cock out and started to stroke himself while he watched.

 

Richard held this pace for a couple of minutes before James noticed the tell-tale signs of his wife’s building orgasm.

 

James watched in silence as this older man fucked his beautiful twenty-six-year-old wife in front of him.

 

“Fuck yeah,” Richard said through gritted teeth as he continued his pace, thrusting into her again and again. “I knew I was going to have to fuck you the second I saw you in that clinic.” He finally slowed for a second to lean in and kiss Sophie on the lips. She initially resisted, but this time, she seemed to relent and kiss him back a moment later.

 

“Your tight little body in those scrubs, I wanted to bend you over and fuck you on the spot,” Richard continued before kissing her again. James saw Sophie bite his lip mid-kiss this time. Despite his disbelief, Sophie appeared to be turned on by what the man said to her.

 

“Ugghhh,” Sophie moaned as she arched her back and wrapped her legs around the older man’s waist. James knew she was cumming hard. Richard never slowed down as he continued to jackhammer into her through her entire orgasm. James’ jaw was almost on the floor. He continued to stroke himself while watching the lewd scene.


Richard finally slowed down again and gave her a minute to come down from her orgasm before he pulled out of her suddenly. Sophie opened her eyes, surprised at the feeling of emptiness.

 

“Flip over and face your husband,” he demanded, his voice leaving no room for disobedience. James watched as Sophie, still in her heels, quickly flipped over and turned towards him. Richard put both hands on her hips and pulled her butt up in the air, then pushed her head down toward the sofa.

 

Sophie made direct eye contact with her husband as she was positioned, her ass obscenely in the air, waiting for Richard to reenter her. He wasted no time in kneeling on the sofa behind her, preparing to mount the gorgeous young blonde.

 

“Damn, your wife’s pussy is worth way more than twenty thousand,” Richard taunted him while he moved his cock up and down, teasing her opening. James looked back at his wife, her eyes still on him. “You should have held out for more,” Richard laughed and plunged his cock back into Sophie.

 

“Oh god,” she gasped as he entered her again.  Richard was penetrating even deeper at this angle, but he immediately set a similarly relentless pace as he had before.

 

Sophie’s green eyes never left James, but after several minutes, he could tell they were starting to glaze over. Richard had one large hand on her hip, holding her in place while he rammed his cock into her. His other hand squeezed her ass roughly. SMACK, James was startled as Richard had just slapped his wife’s ass.

 

“Mmmm,” Sophie let out as her breasts swung back and forth with the rhythm of the pounding she was taking. He fucked her hard for several minutes, and her body seemed to be responding as she pushed back to meet his thrusts. Richard smiled broadly and abruptly stopped thrusting.

 

James again was shocked at his wife’s reaction. She desperately and unsuccessfully tried to drive herself back to fuck herself on the man’s cock. Sophie looked back at Richard, but his large hands held her hips firmly to keep her from her goal.

Richard smiled at her desperation. “You want more? Tell your husband how good it is!” Richard ordered her.

 

Sophie couldn’t look at her husband. She whispered something inaudibly as she buried her face into the couch cushion.

 

“Look at him, and tell him how good it is!” Richard ordered again, his hands fingers digging into her muscular hips to keep her where he wanted her.

 

Sophie looked up at James with her big emerald-colored eyes. A look of lust he hadn’t seen in them before, “It’s so good,” she admitted, just audible enough for her husband to hear her. He saw her try again to move her ass back into the cock that was teasing her pussy.  

 

“Is it better than your husband?” Richard continued his interrogation, seemingly intent on demeaning the couple.  

 

“Mmhmm,” she whimpered, this time barely audible to James.

 

SMACK. Richard’s hand had made contact with her firm ass again. “I didn’t hear you,” he told her roughly.

 

“Yessss,” Sophie moaned as her hands gripped the edge of the sofa tightly, her eyes avoiding her husband now. He saw she was still wearing the sapphire bracelet he had bought her for their anniversary a few months ago.

 

“What do you want?” Richard asked, “Say it, and you’ll get it.”

 

Sophie didn’t answer but suddenly pushed back hard, catching Richard off guard. She managed to get half of his cock back into her before he pulled back.   

 

“Damn bitch, you need this cock bad, don’t you,” he said with a hearty laugh.

 

“Mhmmm,” she moaned softly. Richard started moving his hips again, and her eyes closed in bliss. He reached out and grabbed a handful of Sophie’s golden mane to hold her in place as he pistoned his cock into her from behind. Every thrust sent a shockwave through her lithe body and made her tits swing back and forth. He fucked her with determination like this for several minutes. His stamina was impressive, James thought.

 

He saw her eyelids open slightly during the fucking. Her eyes were unfocused, and she seemed to be on another plane of existence. Sophie was entirely focused on the sensation of the big cock pounding her pussy from behind.

 

James had continued to stroke himself frantically and had reached the point of no return. “Ughh,” he grunted as he came. He shot his load with a small rope out onto the carpet in front of him. He slowed his stroking as he caught his breath.

 

Sophie’s involuntary whimpers continued as the older man continued his assault on Sophie’s pussy.

 

After cumming, James’ came out of the haze of his lust, and the debauchery in front of him was hard to stomach. His perfect wife was bent over on the couch on her hands and knees. Her ass was in the air while a man over twice her age fucked her hard. He still had a hand holding her by the hair for leverage so he could drive his cock into her even harder, and as best James could tell, Sophie was loving it.

 

“Ugh, ugh, ugh Godddd,” she continued to moan in pleasure.

 

Richard looked at James and smirked at him before he started talking to Sophie again. “If I had known you were such a slut, I wouldn’t have waited so long for this,” he said, demeaning Sophie in front of her husband. James gritted his teeth.

 

“I’m going to fuck you every time I come to your office from now on, and you’re going to let me, isn’t that right?” he more told her than asked.  

 

Sophie’s eyes were closed as she panted like a dog in heat while the older man used her body for his pleasure.

 

“You’re going to fuck my cock and make it cum every time you see me, huh?” Richard demanded again while he continued his relentless pounding of her.  

 

Sophie was almost trembling from pleasure by this point. James realized that he was about to watch her have another and significantly more intense orgasm.

 

“Answer, and I’ll let you finish,” Richard told her. Sophie started wildly bucking her hips back onto his thrusts, clearly not waiting for his permission to finish.

 

“Ughhh,” she groaned as she was close to cumming again.

 

“Sophie,” Richard’s voice cut like a knife as he wouldn’t be ignored.

 

“Fuckkk, yessss”, she moaned loudly, clear as day. The surprises of the night hadn’t stopped. James swallowed, his mouth dry. Was she answering his question from before? And to add to it, he had only heard Sophie use language like that once or twice in extreme circumstances. She had never used it during sex.

 

She continued bucking against him and then stopped rigidly as she came. “Ohhhhhhhhh, FUCKK,” she moaned.

 

The huge older man had reached his own orgasm. He pulled his cock out of James’ wife and ripped the condom off, throwing it on the sofa cushion in one smooth motion. 

 

“Shiit,” Richard groaned as he stroked his cock rapidly to his climax. James watched as the man's cum shot across his wife’s back and ass in several bursts while he pumped his cock with his hand.

 

“God damn,” Richard said as he looked down at the young blonde with an extremely satisfied expression, “worth every penny.” Richard slapped Sophie’s firm ass one more time before he got up and started getting dressed. Sophie sat back and wrapped her arms around herself to provide a small amount of modesty.

 

James’s mind was swimming, but he made himself walk over and sit on the couch by his wife. She looked at him, uncertainty in her beautiful green eyes. He gently stroked her head, trying to reassure her without words.

 

Richard’s voice made them both look up. He was slipping his jacket back onto his shoulders.

 

“I had a great evening tonight, but I’m going to get going. Sophie, I’ll see you in a few days,” he said with an arrogant wink. James thought back to the question the man had asked Sophie, as well as her answer, but put it out of his mind once Richard closed the door behind him.

 

He helped his wife get cleaned up and into the shower before he turned his attention to the money. Hundred-dollar bills were on the floor around the chair in the middle of the room, several still wrapped up in the thong Sophie had worn earlier, and a separate stack lying on the coffee table.

 

He quietly collected and counted the money that his wife had earned throughout the evening. Her illicit acts with Richard had driven him wild while he watched, but doubts flooded his mind now. Had it been worth it? He wasn’t sure. He didn’t know what the long-term effects would be on Sophie or their relationship.

 

He finished counting, confirming just shy of twenty-five thousand dollars. Their money issues were over for now. He put the money in the safe in their bedroom and then joined Sophie in bed. She had curled up and gone to sleep after her shower, exhausted from everything that had occurred.

 

He lay awake for what seemed like forever, trying to make sense of his feelings.

 

------------------------

 

The following morning, James woke up early, the first light of dawn illuminating their bedroom. He reached his hand across to Sophie’s side of the bed and found it empty. Cold, he realized.

 

His heart nearly stopped as he remembered the events of the night before. He was instantly wide awake, his heart pounding as he wondered where Sophie had gone. He climbed out of bed and searched for her. He passed the living room and knew it would be a while before he could see the couch without picturing his wife on it. The look in his wife’s eyes, the things that had been said. He put it out of his mind and continued to look for her.

 

He found her sitting in a rocking chair on the back porch. Sophie didn’t say anything as he stepped out of the back door and sat in the chair beside her. She wore a light blue silk robe over her pajamas and looked exhausted.

 

“How long have you been up?” he asked her.

 

“A few hours,” she said quietly, avoiding eye contact with him.

 

James observed her, but it was hard to read her expression. He felt incredibly guilty in the light of the morning. He had pushed his wife to break their marriage vows. No amount of money could change that. He sat down in a chair beside her own.  

 

“Do you love me?” she asked in a tone that said she wasn’t sure of the answer.

 

“More than anything,” he said in his best attempt to reassure her. She looked as though she had been crying earlier that morning. “I adore you.”

 

She gave him a weak smile and then focused on the trees blowing in the warm morning breeze.

 

“Did you mean what you said to him at the end?” he asked her. The question had kept him up half the night.

 

“Mean what?” Sophie’s eyes dropped to the floor. She seemed nervous.

 

“He said he was going to... um...” he struggled to get the words out. He felt as though if he said them out loud, it would make them true.

 

“Oh,” her voice trembled. Tears welled in her eyes, “I’m so sorry, James. It was overwhelming, and he just kept telling me to say things. I just felt so submissive in the moment…” she trailed off. “I didn’t mean it!” James moved to kneel in front of her and wrapped his arms around her as she leaned her head into him.

 

“It’s okay, we’re okay,” he whispered as he held his wife. He knew that whatever came, they would face it together.

Published 
Written by awriterssojourn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments