Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Threesome

"Andrew meets a lady at the gym and submits to her disciplinary ways"

31
10 Comments 10
22.8k Views 22.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Andrew had been looking forward to seeing Janet at her home tonight. Thirty-four-year-old Andrew met thirty-two-year-old Janet at the gym and they had got on well since.

Andrew had found Janet to have the kind of "strict no nonsense you will do as I say" tone of voice that he found so erotic. He knew that was because, for as much of his adult life as he could remember, he wanted to be dominated by every woman that he met.

It was almost fortuitous that Janet was the type of woman who enjoyed dominating any boyfriend that she had. During their discussion over coffee, Janet had gauged that Andrew was the submissive type. She asked innocuous questions at first, but when Andrew gave answers that indicated he was happy for the woman in his life to make decisions on his behalf she asked him outright, "What if your girlfriend said that your behaviour was unacceptable and that you deserved to be spanked?"

Andrew was taken aback by the direct question. He had so wanted a girlfriend who would say just that. “Have you ever done that to a boyfriend?” Andrew enquired, blushing.

Janet laughed and, seeing him blush, said teasingly, "I only ask because with my last boyfriend that exact situation occurred and I gave him a bare bottom spanking."

Andrew kept blushing as he answered, "I always listen to my girlfriends." He hoped that would interest Janet. What he did know was that sitting there at the table he had a whopping hard-on.

Janet smiled again and asked, "Well why don't you come over for dinner tonight and we can see what your behaviour is really like?"

Andrew almost came with the invite. He was so taken by Janet's attitude and he readily accepted her invitation. They arranged to meet at Janet's house at 8pm.

Andrew arrived and rang the doorbell. He was quite tense but was looking forward to maybe continuing the conversation that he and Janet had had over coffee. He was therefore surprised that when the door opened it wasn't Janet standing there but a girl who looked about seventeen or eighteen-years- old.

"Hello, Andrew. I'm Nikki. Do come in. Miss Janet is in the front room."

Andrew thought that Nikki looked rather attractive in her sleeveless floral dress with a hem that was very high up her thighs. He indicated that Nikki should go first and enjoyed following her and looking intently at her bottom and the tops of the legs.

Andrew followed Nikki into the front room and saw Janet standing by the dining table. She smiled, walked over to Andrew, and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Janet smiled and said, "I see you have met Nikki."

"I have," replied Andrew. He continued in a more questioning tone, "She referred to you as Miss Janet?"

"Ah yes, that is a little thing that we have between us. I didn't think you would mind her being here bearing in mind our conversation over coffee. Nikki comes to see me fairly often to tell me when she has been naughty and needs a spanking. She has come today for that very reason. I did tell her that I thought that you had also come because you deserved to be spanked."

Andrew was flummoxed by the direct conversation although admitted to himself that he had fantasised about being spanked by Janet ever since leaving her this afternoon. Admittedly he had not expected to have an audience or to be the audience for Nikki's spanking, but he was in the company of two women who he found attractive and whom he would normally have fantasised about dominating him. So he smiled at Janet and replied with a cautious smile, "That's an interesting way to describe our conversation."

Janet continued, "Well why don't I deal with Nikki first and then we can discuss whether I should deal with you as well?"

Andrew swallowed hard at the thought of watching Janet spank the teenager. He licked his lips and replied, "That certainly is a plan." He saw Janet glare at him and added, “Erm, Miss Janet.”

Janet ordered, “Then you can go and sit on one of the dining chairs and watch."

Once Andrew had sat down Janet looked at Nikki and ordered, "Get undressed young lady. You so deserve the spanking that I'm going to give you."

Andrew gawked as he watched Nikki slip her dress down her shoulders, pushing it down to the floor, scooping it up, and putting the dress neatly on another chair. She put her arms behind her back and unclipped her bra, sliding the straps down her arms, catching it, and placing it on top of her dress. Finally, she pushed her knickers down to the floor, stepped out of them, and put them on top of her other clothes. She then stood upright, completely naked, and waited to be told what to do next. She wasn’t even blushing, Andrew realised.

Andrew looked again at Janet and suddenly saw the wooden backed hairbrush in her hand. He hadn't registered seeing it before and now rather assumed it was going to be an implement that Janet was going to use on Nikki's bottom.

Janet placed the hairbrush on the dining table and then turned one of the other dining chairs into the room and sat down. Andrew realised that the hairbrush was going to be within easy reach of Janet as she sat on the chair.

Janet pointed to the floor to her side and Nikki knew to go and stand there.

Andrew looked at the naked Nikki whom he had to admit had the most splendid figure. She was slim with a flat tummy, full breasts, and Brazilian cut pussy hair. Particularly noticeable were her nipples, which were now taut.

Janet broke the silence and ordered, "Get across my lap young lady."

Andrew watched as Nikki eased herself across Janet's lap. She balanced herself with her hands on the floor but lowered her head so that her flowing hair rested on the floor itself. Andrew bit his lip as he looked at Nikki’s full breasts that hung down beautifully.

Janet rubbed Nikki’s bottom a few times before lifting her hand up and bringing her open palm down on Nikki's bare bottom.

Nikki gasped as spank after spank landed on alternate bottom cheeks. Andrew wondered how come the teenager didn't try to get up as she was obviously feeling the pain as the spanking continued. However, he concluded that if it was him across Janet’s lap then he would no doubt stay in position as well because he would be experiencing one of his long-held fantasies. He did smile though as Nikki started to kick her legs and shake her head trying to cope with the pain and, as she did, her breasts shook so prettily.

Janet made a point of focusing on Nikki’s bottom and the tops of her legs and not looking at Andrew. However, once Nikki’s bottom had been turned red she glanced up and saw Andrew gawking at Nikki’s bottom and did not notice the look. However, at that moment she told herself that there was little doubt that Andrew had come here hoping to be spanked.

So as Janet continued to spank Nikki she glanced up at Andrew more noticeably and saw him focusing on Nikki's reddening bottom. When their eyes did catch each other's it was Andrew who was quickly blushing with increasing embarrassment.

Nikki had already been reduced to tears just as she always was when across Janet's lap. Her crying gasps increased significantly when Janet picked up the hairbrush and started to use that on Nikki’s already reddened bottom.

Andrew found it hard to take his eyes away from Nikki’s reddening bottom and the top of her legs, thinking all the time how he had fantasised about having that done to him each time he was close to a woman like Janet.

Janet continued to spank Nikki with the hairbrush until she was happy that her bottom was glowing red. She had a self-satisfied look on her face with a wicked smile as she looked down at the glowing red bottom and the tops of Nikki’s legs. After a few moments, she looked at the back of Nikki's head and ordered, "Okay you can get up as I have given you the lesson that I needed to teach you."

A still crying Nikki eased herself up from Janet's lap. As she stood up her hands flew to her bottom, which she rubbed furiously.

Andrew wondered how Nikki felt about what appeared to be a severe spanking. He watched as she continued to sob and tears flowed down her face. However, she managed a smile as Janet went over to her and put her arms around her neck and pulled her close to her and kissed her on the lips. Nikki even groaned with a smile when Janet put both hands on each of her bottom cheeks and squeezed them as she kissed her back.

Nikki and Janet continued to kiss and caress each other for several seconds before releasing each other.

"Thank you for spanking me, Miss," Nikki said as Janet continued to rub her bottom.

Janet gave Nikki what was clearly a loving smile.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

"It really was my pleasure Nikki," Janet said.

Nikki blushed and replied, "For me too, Miss,"

Andrew was quite taken by the way that Nikki seemed to both cry out loud as she was spanked but also clearly enjoy the result. Andrew was sure though that there was more to it than just the spanking and rather assumed that Nikki would be staying the night and no doubt sharing Janet’s bed.

Janet looked across at Andrew and seeing that he was gawking at Nikki she said in a stern tone voice, "I now need to deal with you, Andrew. That means you need to get undressed straight away."

The immediate thoughts going through Andrew's mind was how much it was likely to hurt if he agreed to be spanked by Janet. However, he reminded himself that this was a long held fantasy and he was now being given the opportunity to live it out. He therefore bit his lip and looked submissively towards Janet and replied, "Yes Miss. I do know that I deserve to be spanked by you.”

Andrew undid the buttons of his shirt and sliding it down his arms he placed it on one of the other chairs. He then undid his trousers and pushed them down towards the floor catching his underpants on the way. He stepped out of both and, scooping them up, placed them on top of his shirt on the chair.

He stood self-consciously looking at Janet knowing that he was fully naked. He glanced towards Nikki who was still rubbing her bottom but was now smiling wickedly at him. In a strange way, her smile made him feel more relaxed knowing that she had just been given a particularly severe spanking across Janet's lap. He also noticed that her nipples were again taut which told him she was still sexually aroused.

"Come and stand here, Andrew," Janet ordered pointing at the floor to her side.

Andrew had now accepted that he was going to be spanked and eagerly stepped across the room and stood by Janet’s side looking down at her lap.

Janet looked at Andrew’s penis and saw that it was erect. She looked up into Andrew’s eyes and said sternly, "Whilst under disciplinary control you will only move when either Nikki or I lead you by your penis."

Janet looked at Nikki and nodded her head. Nikki then stepped across the room and stood by Andrew taking his penis in her hand.

"Get across Miss Janet's lap you naughty boy," Nikki said sternly as she tugged Andrew’s penis.

Andrew felt Nikki’s hand encircle his penis and then grab it reasonably tightly. He found the experience erotic even though Nikki was so much younger than himself. It was the fact that she was a woman and that she was naked and even that she had just had her own bottom spanked.

So as Nikki pulled him by his penis Andrew lowered himself down across Janet's waiting lap. He realised that he loved the way that the floor came up to meet him and he had a close-up view of both Janet's legs, but also of Nikki's legs. It was certainly a humiliating position to be in but one that he found so arousing as he had not just one but in fact too dominant women in the room. He acknowledged that whilst Nikki had accepted a spanking she was now in the more dominant role of a woman taking part in controlling him.

Andrew groaned as Janet started to rub his bare bottom. His heart was beating quickly and he knew that he was getting more erect as the rubbing continued. He registered though when Janet raised her hand and he knew that she was about to start giving him his first ever spanking.

When that first spank landed, Andrew gasped but knew then that he wanted this to be as long a spanking as possible. Even as the spanks continued to land all over his bottom and he started to struggle with the increasingly intense pain he still wanted to submit to the dominant Janet. He even enjoyed looking sideways and seeing Nikki’s bare legs and could just make out her Brazilian cut pussy hair.

As the spanking continued, Andrew started to gasp more and more loudly. He had fantasised about it so often but struggled more than he had expected with the spanks on his bottom which seemed to be never ending. Even that pain seemed like nothing once Janet spanked the backs of his legs time and again. All the time he felt like the naughty boy he wanted to feel like whilst being disciplined by a dominant maternal figure.

Andrew struggled even more when Janet used the hairbrush on his already badly stinging bottom. When the first spanks landed he wondered how come Nikki could take such hard spanks but after several more spanks he was focused on dealing with the pain and knew he was squirming around on Janet’s lap and kicking his legs. He could not stop himself succumbing to initial sobs that turned into persistent crying and uncontrollable tears.

Janet was never troubled by the tears of the men and women she spanked. She knew the only reason to be spanked was to achieve the sexual intensity the stinging pain produced. She knew Nikki loved to reach the almost orgasmic state of mind and body by being spanked and reckoned Andrew would be the same.

Once Janet was satisfied with the colour of Andrew’s bottom she ordered, “Get up, Andrew.”

Andrew stayed across Janet’s lap until his crying subsided slightly and was grateful that Janet let him stay there. When he did ease himself up he could make out Janet smiling and looking at his tummy. He looked down and saw the reason was his already erect penis.

Nikki went over to Andrew and again grabbed his penis in her hand and tugged slightly as she ordered, “Come with me.”

Andrew could not resist as Nikki squeezed his penis and led him to an armchair. She twisted Andrew around and pushed him into a sitting position.

“Legs apart,” Nikki ordered.

Andrew obeyed and as he did so Nikki landed a hard smack on the inside of his thigh. He yelped and closed his eyes. As he re-opened his eyes he saw Nikki’s head and the next moment felt her tongue licking his penis. Within moments Nikki had his penis in her mouth and was sucking and licking and sucking him again.

Andrew was gasping with delight as Nikki sucked him and squeezed him and ran her hand up and down his penis and squeezed his ball sac. He cried out aloud as he came in Nikki’s mouth. It was his first ever blow job and he already yearned to have another. He kept his eyes closed as Nikki kept gently massaging his penis as he relaxed.

Once Andrew had recovered he opened his eyes and saw Nikki still in front of him with a broad smile. He was nervous looking at the teenager but she didn’t seem to have any issues leaning forward and kissing Andrew on the lips.

Janet was looking on and also smiling asked, “Did you enjoy it, Andrew?”

Andrew could not stop a beaming smile and said enthusiastically, “It was the best.”

Janet asked, “Would you want to join us again?”

“Could I?” Andrew asked almost in disbelief.

“Sure you can,” Janet replied happily. “We love to play with a third person.” After a few moments, Janet looked more seriously and added, “Next time Miss Nikki will be in charge and will spank us both.”

Andrew was open-mouthed with shock and took a few moments to say in an incredulous tone, “Miss Nikki?”

Janet ignored the natural implication of Andrew’s surprise and replied in almost a hurt tone, “You mean you don’t want a blow job from me?”

Andrew was thrown by the question. “Yes, erm, no, I mean yes, erm, erm,” and then recovering asked, “Isn’t she too young?”

Janet shrugged her shoulders dismissing the suggestion. “I don’t think eighteen-years-old is too young. The thing is we both enjoy being spanked even more than giving the spanking. So Miss Nikki spanks me as often as I spank her. Anyway, her age is of little consequence. What matters is we both love each other and of course we cum every time.”

Andrew looked from Janet to Nikki and quickly decided it would be okay. He even wondered already what it would be like being across a teenager's lap and decided he liked the idea.

“I’m in,” Andrew replied decisively.

“Great,” Nikki replied, adding in a stern tone and wagging her finger, “I can’t wait to spank your bottom, you naughty boy.”

Andrew swallowed hard but as he got another erection was already looking forward to it.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments