Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Seduced On Vacation

"Conservative wife gives in to temptation"

284
50 Comments 50
34.8k Views 34.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Top Story

A few years ago, my wife went on vacation with some work friends. At the time, traveling was not really my thing, so I stayed home and had a few days to myself. The people she went on vacation with were made up of several couples, a single female and a single male. We'll call him Rick. She told me, early in the trip, that Rick was taking an interest in her. So I told her, "what happens on vacation stays on vacation," and that she should have fun.

After a few days, she arrived home and I questioned her about what happened with Rick. She told me they made out, and I left it at that. I was so turned on that she made out with somebody else that I didn't want to push it any further. She is very conservative, and I could see she kind of felt bad about what she had done.

Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago. We were making out and I proceeded to question her again about the time she went on vacation without me. I had been thinking recently about it and realized I never really asked too many details about it.

She asked me, "What do you want to know?"

I replied, "Tell me everything. I want all of the details. We never really talked about it." So she gave me all of the previously left-out erotic details.

"The day started off pretty normal. We all met for breakfast and then went to our hotel's pool. At the pool, we were all drinking and having a good time. I noticed Rick was flirting with me but paid no attention. As the day went on--with numerous drinks in me--Rick's flirting was having an effect on me. As you know, you were the only guy I had been with so it was nice getting attention from somebody else. We all got tired of swimming and decided to go our separate ways until dinner. Before we all parted ways, Rick asked if I wanted to have another drink. I accepted and invited him to my room."

"Just coming back from the pool, all I had on was a 'modest' string bikini and he had on only his swimming shorts. When we got to my room, he pulled me to him and gently kissed me on the neck and then on my lips. My knees immediately buckled, which forced me to sit down on the edge of the bed. Rick positioned himself behind me and started to massage my shoulders. As he was doing that, he began to gently kiss my neck. I turned my head toward his and sank my tongue into his mouth. I could feel my pussy getting wet. In the back of my head, I knew this is wrong but you told me to have fun plus I figure we weren't having sex so this was okay.

"As he kissed my neck, he cupped my breasts from behind and began to gently massage them. Then I felt a gentle tug at the string that ties around my neck. As the top fell away, I felt the cool fabric replaced by his warm hands. I began to realize the effect of his warm hands on my cool flesh and the drinks were having.

"I let him know I was getting cold, so we moved under the covers. I laid on my side so he positioned himself on his side behind me. He began kissing my neck, massaging my shoulders, and massaging my breasts again. In this new position, I could also feel how hard and how big he was.

"Up to this point, your cock had been the only cock that touched me. I didn't know this but as we were getting under the covers, he removed his shorts.

"I remember getting hot enough to throw the covers off and got up on my knees. He came in behind me again to continue kissing my neck and massaging my breasts. As he was doing that, my hands moved back to his hips.

"Now I could feel his hard cock through the fabric of my bikini bottoms. I kept moving my hands from his hips down to his inner thighs. I was justifying in my head that this is okay because we aren't fucking.

"At that moment, I realized I was letting my guard down a little, but you and me fooled around like this before we were married so I figured I could stop it before things went too far. I really wanted to wrap my hands around his cock.

"As I was massaging his hips and his thighs, I felt his hands descending from my breasts to my stomach. The contrast of his warm hands on the cool flesh was sending waves of electricity through my body that were making my pussy ache. Just before his hands got to my pussy, he stopped. I felt them move to the ties of my bikini bottoms. Then a tug.

"I was thinking, I should stop this but it will be fine as long as we don't go any further. As my bikini bottoms fell away, I felt his naked cock against my ass. Immediately, I opened my legs wider and he pulled back to create some space between us. Then he pushed his hard cock down between my legs.

DakotaHunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHunt

"When I felt his cock come in contact with my pussy, I spread my legs even wider, which lowered my slick pussy toward his shaft. He pushed up and forward, which caused the outer folds of my wet pussy to easily glide along the shaft of his naked cock. I closed my eyes in pleasure and threw my head back.

"I'm sure by this point he knew how horny I was but wasn't sure how much further he could go. So, he went back to work my breasts again. With all of this going on, my pussy was getting incredibly wet and he was rock hard and slick from my juices. He began thrusting back and forth with his eight-inch member. Every now and then the tip of his cock came dangerously closer to the opening of my pussy.

"Every time my pussy kissed the tip of his cock, I sighed. I felt my body betray me by trying to draw his cock inside me. I kept thinking, I need to stop this, but I remembered how you told me to have fun. With each thrust, my resolve was waning. I was so wet from my own pussy juices and his pre-cum that one wrong move could have him buried in me in one swift motion.

"He kept thrusting forward and back. I decided I needed to finish him off or something I would regret was going to happen. Just as I was getting ready to move, the tip of his cock slid in. I made sure neither of us moved so this wouldn't go any further.

"I could feel him making very small forward and back movements. I was going out of my mind. Involuntarily, I met his small movements by pushing back a little.

"I felt a little more of him slide inside me which caused us both to moan with pleasure. At this point, I desperately wanted to impale myself on his thick pole. I kept telling myself I need to stop this but my body kept wanting more. I was in heat and my mind kept saying stop but the taboo of being married was too much.

"I attempted to regain control of the situation, so I dropped forward on all fours to try to remove the thick tip that was currently buried in my hot pussy. This only made him bend forward to kiss my neck which caused a little more of him to slide into me. He groaned again. I pulled forward so only the tip was still in me.

"I kept trying to convince him and myself that we should stop by reminding us both that I am married. I just asked him to tease me with the tip of his cock.

"Wow, did he tease me! I think he was testing me because very slowly he would push a little more of his cock into me and then withdraw to the tip. With no protest from me, he kept trying to push more in and then withdrew to the tip again.

"When he had about half of his cock worked into me, I couldn't take it anymore and demanded him to fuck me. With that, I pushed my body the whole way back onto his engorged member.

"Immediately, he pushed me down on my stomach, spread my legs as wide as they would go, and proceeded to take long, slow strokes. This allowed me to feel every inch of his hot cock.

"He wanted to tease me more but I wanted to be fucked like the married slut I was at that moment. He had me begging for his cock.

"After a few minutes more of teasing, he quickened up the pace. His cock was thick and long. He expertly made me feel every inch of his member. I could feel my first orgasm building. I was breathing heavily. I heard him groaning. I suspected he was about to cum.

"In an attempt to make sure he didn't cum in me, I rolled him onto his back so I can control the situation. I immediately straddled him, grabbed his cock by the base, and slowly lowered my pussy on his tool again. I began pumping his naked cock with my slick, velvety sheath. As I was doing this, I rubbed his balls. I could tell he was close as he was groaning more and his balls were tight.

"He begged me to cum in me but I wasn't going to allow that to happen. Fortunately, he respected me telling him to not cum in me. He tried to sit up to roll me off to pull out, but something came over me. I pushed him down and began to pump his cock harder.

"I could hear him tell me to slow down or he was going to cum in me. This sent me into a frenzy of lust so I pumped his cock faster with my pussy and demanded he fill my pussy with his hot cum! He grabbed me by my hips, thrusting up into me as deep as he could. This threw me over the edge. I immediately came.

"His cum had such force, I felt it splash the walls of my pussy and there was so much it leaked out immediately. He fucked me several more times that afternoon and after we went to dinner. The rest of the trip was pretty uneventful."

Published 
Written by poundpollo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments