Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working In An Adult Bookstore Fantasy Booth

"True Story Of How I Got Started Working In A Fantasy Booth."

160
31 Comments 31
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"."

Let me begin by telling you a little bit about myself, At the time this story took place I was twenty-eight years old, 5'6", 114 pounds, blond hair, blue eyes, 34B perky breasts, and in good shape. I had been happily married six years and our sex life was great. I came from a very religious background but my husband got me to try new things with him and although I let him believe it was for his enjoyment what we did really turned me on.

We started out by reading adult books together while we were in bed and I would lie back and let him feel me all over and then put a pillow over my face and pretend that I was part of the story. I would push his head down between my legs and he would lick my pussy as I imagined what was happening to me as he licked and fingered my pussy until I came. He would then get on top of me and put his hard cock in my very wet pussy and fuck me.

"Tell me what you were thinking about when you came," he would say." I would whisper in his ear what naughty thoughts I was thinking and he would fuck me harder until he pulled out and shot his hot cum all over my tits,

One day my husband asked me, "I wanted to go with him to an adult bookstore and look around to see if there was anything there that I might like."

I was afraid I might see someone I knew there so I told him, "no."

He kept asking me, and I told him I didn't want to until one day when we were out of town he spotted an adult bookstore.

" No one would ever know you in here he said." So I agreed to go in with him just to take a quick look around and to get him off my back.

I really enjoyed looking at all the dirty magazines and toys but what I really enjoyed the most were the looks from all the men that were shopping there. They pretended that they were looking at all the books but their eyes followed me everywhere I went. We ended up buying me a vibrator which I put to good use on the ride home. I took my pants off and put the vibrator on my clit and moved it around in little circles. My pussy was so horny and I never came so hard in my life.

It was not long after that my husband asked me to go with him to a xxx-rated theater downtown. I remember going past that theater when I went shopping with my girlfriends. We were not old enough to drive and the bus always went past that theater and I wondered what went on inside. I had no idea, but at night in bed, I would slip my fingers into my panties and touch myself as I imagined what it would be like to be inside watching the naughty movies.

I told my husband, "No" at first but when he kept asking I finally said, "yes, but if I was uncomfortable or saw someone that I knew, we were leaving." Saying that I was nervous was an understatement especially since my husband wanted me to wear a skirt and a t-shirt with no bra."

"It is really dark in there and we will not sit by anyone," he said.

We ended up going that afternoon as I am sure he did not want me to change my mind. and before I knew it we were at the theater.

He bought our tickets. Women were let in free and in we went. We had to stand in the back and let our eyes adjust to the dark. We could not see anything except for the movie on the screen, which showed a young girl getting screwed by a man with a very large penis. We found seats away from the four or five guys that were there, We settled near the back and I got really horny watching the movie.

This place was even naughtier than I had imagined when I was a teenager. My husband placed my hand on his crotch and I could feel the heat from his hard-on. I started to rub his dick and he put his hand up under my top and began to play with my breasts. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked.

"Take a look around," he said.

I had not looked at the other men up to this point and I saw all their arms going up and down in their laps. They were all jerking off.

Watching them really got me turned on and I let my husband lift up my skirt and put his fingers in my panties and he started to frig my pussy. I was soaked and I let him keep fingering me. I was lost in my own good feelings with my eyes closed and did not notice the young man who had moved into our row and taken a seat one chair away from me. When I finally noticed him he had his pants to his knees and was stroking a very nice penis up and down as he watched my husband play with my pussy with my skirt up around my waist and my legs spread. I couldn't take my eyes off the young man masturbating.

My husband whispered in my ear to "help him out."

"OK," I said. No one would ever believe that I was in an adult theater let alone about to jerk off a strange guy.

I motioned for him to move next to me and I took his hard penis in my hand and began to jerk him up and down as my husband continued to play with my pussy. Some of the other men moved to the row in front of us and were jerking as they watched me get pleasured by my husband. I was getting close and when my new friend started to groan and then erupted all over my fingers I came so hard I could hardly catch my breath. He zipped up and I cleaned up and we left the theater.

We did go back to the theater a number of times over the next year or so. My husband would always pull up my top and pull down my pants and play with my pussy. The other men would move closer to watch and I would jerk off a few if they looked nice. I enjoyed them looking at me and making them cum with my fingers as I tickled their balls.

One day my husband came home from work and told me he had gone into an adult bookstore about an hour from our home on his way back from a sales call.

He said, "they have fantasy booths in the back of the store where you go into a booth with a window and a live girl that you picked out is on the other side. You put five dollars in a machine that opens the curtain and the girl on the other side puts on a show." There is a slot to tip her, and the more you tip the better the show, and you can talk with her on the phone and masturbate while watching her play with herself."

"Did you go in the booth?" I asked him.

"Yes she was very young and very pretty with blond hair so I opened the window and tipped her and took down my pants and she took off her top and panties and sat in a chair and started playing with her pussy."

She said, "You have a very nice cock, and that she was going to cum watching me jerking off."When she said that she was going to cum, I shot my load all over her window

"It was really hot," he said.

"Really hot," I said. "Is that all you have to say?"

"No, I would like you to go with me and watch her put on a show for both of us."

"I am not going to do that so don't ask."But he did ask again and again and again until I finally said "yes,"

Two days later we were outside her booth at the bookstore and she smiled and waved us into the booth next to the one she was going in to give us a show She was very young and very pretty. My husband put in the money to open her curtain and put in her tip and took down his pants and his erection sprang out. She took off her panties and top and sat in the chair and started to play with her pussy. My husband was jerking off and speaking with her on the phone, He then handed the phone to me and said, "she wants to talk to you."

She said, "are you enjoying the show?"

I said, "yes you are very pretty."

"I am enjoying myself too but it would be a lot better if you pulled up your top and took down your pants so I can look at you, "the girl said.

I was so horny looking at her playing with her pussy and watching my husband jerking off that I did what she asked, My panties were soaked and I started to rub myself and it did not take long until II started to cum as my husband shot his load on the floor and she came on her fingers, I was so embarrassed that I quickly dressed and left the booth. He came out a minute later.

HannaSander
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaSander

When we got to the car my husband said, "you liked the show didn't you?"

"Yes I really did," I answered.

"Do you think you could do that?" he said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Put on a show like she just did."

"You are kidding me right?" I couldn't believe he would ask me that.

"No, it is all that I have thought about since my first show. I pictured you in the booth stripping and getting the guy so turned on that he would have to jerk off just from seeing you."

"Not a chance in HELL," I told him.

He let it go, but I could tell on the ride home he was very disappointed. About two weeks later he ask me again one night in bed.

"I know how much you like watching the guys in the theater jerking off as they look at you." He had a point. I did like watching guys masturbate. It is such a private act it is like I am spying on them while I watch them jerk.

"No way," I said.

I think getting turned on by watching a guy masturbate all started when I was young and spending the night with a girlfriend. We were in her bed when we heard her older brother come home and go into his bedroom down the hall. She gave me the quiet sign and we walked quietly down the hall to her brother's room.

The door was slightly ajar and she peeked in and then had me look over her shoulder. Her brother was naked, looking at a nudie magazine and rubbing his penis up and down. We watched him for about five minutes and he started going faster and faster and groaned and came all over his chest. That was the first penis I had ever seen and it made quite an impression on my young brain. We went back to her room and my girlfriend said, "He does that almost every night" and we laughed our butts off.

I knew he would ask again, and he did probably every week for two months or so until I finally I told him I would do it one time if you do not ask me again. His face looked like he had just hit the lotto. I could not believe how fast it happened. He talked to the store manager who told my husband that he had no girls working the next night and so before I knew what hit me I was going into a booth and changing my clothes to put on a show. I put on a white button-down shirt and white bikini panties.

I was so nervous I was shaking. Maybe no one would want a show tonight I hoped. I had noticed five or six guys in the bookstore when we entered and their eyes all followed me as I went into the back room where the booths were located. After I changed, I went out and sat on the couch where the guys could look to see which girl they wanted to put on a show. Since I was the only girl working I was the only choice. I had no more than sat down when a guy came up to the window and pointed to the fantasy booths.

I went into my side of the booth and picked up the phone. "Do you want a show I asked him?"

"He said you are new here aren't you?"

"Yes, if you would like a show you will be my first customer," I told him.

"Will you do what I ask you to do?" he said.

"Yes," I replied."

"Good," he said, "I want to be your first."

He put twenty dollars in the tip slot and five dollars to open my curtain. I thought I can not believe I am doing this. Nobody would believe I am in this place let alone about to strip for a stranger. When my curtain opened I asked him, "what would you like to see?"

"Take off your top."

My fingers were shaking as I unbuttoned my shirt and as he stared at my hard nipples.

"Now take down those panties," he said.

I hooked my thumbs in the sides and slowly took them down my legs. "Oh God," he moaned as he took down his pants and a very large stiff penis came out. "You are really beautiful and what a perfect little shaved pussy you have."

"Thank you." "You have a very large cock," I told him.

"Now turn around I want to see that ass and bend over so I can see that pussy from behind." "Now sit in the chair and spread your legs." I did as he asked. "Now put your middle finger in your pussy and finger fuck yourself." I was watching him jerking off a foot in front of me and I was really wet and no longer nervous. "Now I want to watch how you play with yourself when no one is watching you when you are alone and I want to see you cum for me," he said.

I began to rub my clit in little circles with one hand and fingered myself with the other hand. It did not take me long and I could feel myself getting close. "I am going to cum," I said, and he started to stroke his big cock faster and faster and let out a groan, and shot a big load of cum on the window. That did it for me and I came all over my fingers.

"That was great," he said as he put his big cock away and I told him I was glad he was my first.

I left my booth and there was my husband smiling. "How was it, he said."

"It was great," I said.

"I know, "he said. "When you both went into your booths I went into the booth behind the guy that you were putting the show on for and there was a small hole in the wall. I could see the guy's back and all of you, and hear him talking to you."

"So you got a free show then," I said.

As soon as my husband got out of the way another guy came up and motioned for me to go into my booth. I picked up my phone and he asked "What do you do in here?"

"This is a fantasy booth and I do what you want me to do."

"Do you get naked?" he asked.

"Yes for a twenty-dollar tip I will get totally naked and will play with myself if you want to watch me do that," I said.

"Yes I want a show, What do the guys do?"

"Can you see what is on the window?" I said.

"Yes," he said and put twenty dollars in the tip slot and five dollars to open the curtain.

This guy was very young. I hoped someone had checked his ID when he came in. I started to play with my nipples. "Do you like my tits." and he nodded his head yes. "Do you like looking at my little pussy?" and he nodded again. "Would you like to see how I play with myself? Again a nod. "You can get more comfortable," I suggested. "I would like to see your dick." It did feel strange to have him watch me masturbate with all his clothes on.

"If I touch myself I will cum," he said.

I told him, "When you get close, pull your cock out and shoot it on the glass for me." He nodded again and I started rubbing my clit faster and told him I was going to cum. He pulled down his pants and as soon as he touched his penis, he came all over the window. "You have a very nice penis," I told him as he tucked it back in his pants smiling from ear to ear.

The guys continued to visit my booth and in the next four hours, I put on seven more shows, eight if you count my husband who said, "Maybe we should leave after my next show and, "I am going to be your next show." "I need some relief. " So I put on a show for him and he shot a load all over my window adding to the other men's cum.

I had told my husband that this was going to be a one-time thing and I knew he would ask again and I am going to tell him yes when that happens. I did enjoy myself that night. It was kind of a power trip for me knowing I could make all those guys cum by simply looking at me. I really liked the rush.

I have a few more stories that I will tell when I get a chance.

Published 
Written by lisapaxton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments