Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working In An Adult Bookstore Fantasy Booth (Part IV)

"True story of how I got started working in a fantasy booth"

77
12 Comments 12
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Before you read this story I would advise you to read the first three parts to get an idea of how this all came about: Working In An Adult Bookstore Fantasy Booth parts one through three."

After our vacation in Florida, my life kind of got back to normal for a while. That is, my husband stopped asking me to go with him to adult bookstores, XXX theaters, and to work in the adult bookstore's fantasy booth. Maybe the last two years had just been a phase that he had gotten out of his system. I had always refused to do these things at first but after he kept asking me over and over and over again I always gave in and did what he wanted.

I know that I could have stopped everything by just holding my ground but I did enjoy the thrill of watching the guys playing with their stiff cocks in the theaters as my husband pulled up my top and took down my pants exposing my naked body to the men. I liked that I could cause them to jerk off as they watched me playing with my pussy. I liked to feel a strange penis in my hand as I made them cum on the theater floor. I especially enjoyed working in the fantasy booth where the men would pay me to strip and masturbate as they jerked off behind the glass until they came. It was quite an ego booster and it did make me very horny. So horny that I often masturbated thinking of the different guys and how they looked playing with themselves as I pleasured myself in bed in the morning after my husband left for work.

One day my husband came home from work and asked me to go with him to the adult bookstore just outside of town and watch X-rated movie clips in the adult arcade. I was kind of horny so off we went.

When we got to the store I was happy that I did not see anyone I knew and my nerves calmed down once we were in the booth. When my husband closed the door it was very dark in the booth except for a light coming from a hole in the wall about waist high. My husband told me this was a glory hole and that I should take a look through the hole.

I squatted down and saw that a young man was watching a movie as he unzipped his pants. He reached in and pulled out a very nice stiff penis and began to slowly stroke himself. I stood up and whispered to my husband what I saw.

"That is what most guys do here and he doesn't know that you are watching him, so if you want to look some more, go ahead."

My husband was well aware that watching a man masturbate made me very horny and the fact that he did not know I was spying on him made it even more exciting.

I squatted back down and the guy had his pants around his ankles and he was tugging on his balls as he stroked his cock.

He was taking his time as he watched the movie. After about five minutes, I saw his hand start to go up and down his cock faster and faster until I heard him groan and start to stroke himself even faster and then watched him shoot out four of five ropes of cum all over the floor. He then pulled up his pants and left the booth without ever knowing he had an audience.

My panties were wet as I stood back up and saw my husband smiling at me.

"You liked that, didn't you," he said.

"Yes. You know I did and I am now very horny."

My husband then put five dollars in the slot in our booth and picked out a movie he liked and it came on our screen. A very pretty young blond girl was getting her pussy eaten while she was sucking the dick of another man. My husband pulled off my t-shirt (no bra) and began to cup my breasts as he sucked on my nipples. He put his hand into my shorts and started to touch my pussy. He unzipped my shorts and took them down along with my panties and started to finger fuck me as he frigged my clit. The girl on the screen was getting fucked while still sucking on the other guy's cock. I felt my orgasm getting close as I happened to glance at the glory hole and saw an eye looking through it at me. That did it as I started to push my husband's face tighter to my pussy and came all over his face.

When I caught my breath I pointed to the hole and my husband just smiled. "Put your finger in the hole and wiggle it for a second," he whispered to me. I did and as soon as I took my finger out a very stiff penis came through the hole into our booth. "Jerk him off," my husband said. He did have a very nice penis so I took it in my hand and began to stroke him up and down slowly. I could feel his cock getting bigger in my hand and the tip was getting a darker purple and I could hear him making noises on the other side of the wall. I sped up my strokes and I could feel his penis start to throb and then a groan followed by jets of cum spraying all over our booth.

He then took his dick out of the glory hole as my husband took out his cock and pushed my head down and I sucked him until I felt his penis start to pulse and he shot a big load in my mouth. We got ourselves together and left the store.

We talked on the way home and I admitted I enjoyed watching the young guy jerk off through the hole and knowing that I was being watched getting fingered and then jerking off the guy and I really liked giving my husband a blow job. "Would you like to work in the booth again? That was the best of all the naughty things we have done," he said to me.

"If that turns you on so much I will do it one more time." No sense going round and round again, I thought.

Later that week I was back at the fantasy booth dressed in a tight t-shirt, no bra, and tight workout shorts. My camel toe shorts, my husband calls them. There was another girl also working that night and I could tell she was not very happy to see me. She was very pretty and said to me, "What are you doing here?"

"Just trying it out," I said as I took a seat and waited for someone to ask for a show. My husband went into the booth where he could see through a little hole into the booth where a customer would be and then into my booth as I put on a show.

I did not have to wait long when a guy came up to me and pointed for me to pick up the phone. Now I started to get very nervous again knowing what I was about to do.

"You're new here," he said.

"Yes. I'm just trying it out tonight," I lied. "Would you like a show?"

"I'll think about it," he said as he walked into a movie booth. I saw the light to his booth go on so I knew he was watching a naughty movie.

"He will be back. He always watches a show first and always wants to see the new girl," the other girl said.

She was right. A few minutes later he was back pointing at the phone. "I want a show. Are you going to do what I want you to do?" he asked.

I nodded my head yes and went back into my booth and he went into his booth and put twenty dollars into the tip slot and five dollars to open the curtain for ten minutes. He picked up the phone and said, "Take off your top. I want to see your tits." He was rude-talking and kind of demanding. I took off my t-shirt. "Nice tits. Play with your nipples and get them stiff," he said. I began to tweak my nipples as he took down his pants and started to stroke his dick.

"Take down those shorts, I want to see your cunt." Very rude, I thought as I took down my shorts and stood before him totally nude. "That is a nice cunt. I would like to bury my face in that. Now sit down and spread those legs and play with yourself."

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

I sat down and began to rub my pussy in little circles over my clit. "Now stick your first two fingers in your pussy hole and get them wet," he said.

I pushed my two fingers in and out of my pussy and held them up so he could see how wet they were.

"Good. Now get them wet again and slide down in your chair and spread your legs wider and stick that first finger up your ass and finger your asshole."

"What?" I said.

"Stick your finger in your ass. You said you would do what I asked you to do and I want to see that finger fingering your asshole."

I slid down in my chair and stuck my finger in my ass. All the guys I had put on a show for before were very polite but this guy must get his kicks out of degrading women, I guessed. I wanted to get this show over quickly so I started to moan and groan and the guy said, "Push that finger in farther."

So I started to moan again and said, "I am going to cum. I am going to cum," (I wasn't) and the guy started to jerk his cock like crazy and shot out a huge load on the floor, He quickly dressed and left. That was not any fun and I was going to leave but the other girl was putting on a show and there was a nice-looking young man looking and smiling at me.

"I would like a show," he said and went into his booth. I went into mine and he put in my tip money and the money to open the curtain. "You are beautiful and I want you to take off all your clothes so I can see all of you," he said. I decided, for a change, to take my shorts off first and he said, "That is the most perfect pussy I have ever seen. Can you please sit down and open it up for me?" I sat down and spread my pussy lips open for him. "That looks great. Please take off your top."

I pulled off my top as he took off his shirt and pulled down his pants. I started to rub my boobs and pinch my nipples as he looked at me. He had a very nice cock sticking straight up and was shaved completely everywhere.

"I want you to look at my butt," he said as he began to turn around.

"You have a very nice ass," I told him.

"Would you get down on your hands and knees like we are doing it doggie style?" I did and opened up my pussy so he could see it all. "Oh, man. Oh, man," he said.

He was jerking himself at a fast clip as I sat back down in my chair and started to frig my clit in little circles looking right at him. He started to tug on his balls as he stroked even faster and said, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," as his eyes were glued to my pussy. He started to groan and shot out a big load all over the window.

"Wow, you really did need to cum. That was amazing and now I would like you to do something for me," I said.

"OK," he said.

"I want you to stand there nude and let me look at your shaved penis and balls. I have never seen a shaved cock before and it is making me horny and I want you to watch me playing with my pussy until I cum. Would you do that for me?"

"Oh, man, can it get any better than this. I have never seen a girl play with herself and watched her cum in real life."

So I started to rub my clit and stuck my middle finger in my pussy to finger myself. I was looking at this nude, good-looking, young man who was looking at me with lust in his eyes. It felt so good that I knew I wouldn't last long. My pussy was so wet it was making squishing noises. I started to hump my ass up and down and felt myself release and I had a great orgasm and came all over my fingers.

I caught my breath as I smiled at my friend and he said, "That was the best show I have ever had. I will never forget the way you looked tonight. I hope to see you again."

I was again comfortable with myself.

I put on two more shows that night and was about to leave when a good-looking young black couple came in and she came up to the phone to talk to me. The other girl was putting on a show in her booth so when she asked me if I would put on a show for both of them, I agreed. She told me her boyfriend had a show before and wanted her to see one with him. Boy, that sounds familiar, I thought.

I went into my booth and they went into theirs and he put in forty dollars for a tip and ten dollars for a twenty-minute show. My window came open and he had her top off already and was playing with her breasts. She picked up the phone and said, "My boyfriend and I both like blond white girls and I think watching you is going to make us both very excited."

I started to take off my top and pants while he pulled down her pants and sat on the bench and turned her around and grabbed her by the ass and started to eat and finger her pussy. I could see his finger going in and out of her slit. I kind of forgot that I was the one who was supposed to put on the show.

After a couple of minutes he stood up and she took down his pants. He had a very large cock and she sat on the bench and began to suck it as he picked up the phone and told me he liked what he saw as he looked at my naked body. I liked what I saw as well. She had a beautiful face, great body, with nice-sized boobs and a small trimmed triangle of hair above her pussy, and he was in great shape.

She then stood up and he handed her the phone as he bent her over and started to fuck her from behind. It took a while for him to get it all the way in her. She asked me to spread my legs wider. "I want to see that little shaved pussy of yours as he fucks me," she said.

I did as she asked and spread my legs and opened up my pussy lips and began to rub my clit as I watched him fuck her as she pushed back on him. "Can you make yourself cum?" she asked. I nodded my head yes and pushed my finger up my pussy and went to town rubbing my clit. Watching them a foot in front of me was better than watching the best porno movie ever.

I was getting close and so were they; I could tell by their actions. I heard her moan into the phone and I could tell she was coming and after a few more thrusts he pulled out and blasted a lot of sperm all over her back. That was it for me. I started to moan as they both watched me as I came hard.

After we had caught our breath, we got dressed and she put his business card in my tip slot and said to give them a call if I ever wanted to get together. They both would like to eat my pussy and whatever else they could do to make me feel good.

It was time to go. I wanted the other girl to have more shows as I figured she was doing it for the money. I found my husband and on the ride home I asked him if he needed some relief. "No. I jerked off twice as I watched you through the hole."

What can I say?

Published 
Written by lisapaxton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments