Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well hung and horny part-time handyman."

Many jobs, particularly renovations, require permits from the city or municipality and inspections at different stages of the job. As the contractor, I deal with the permits and inspectors to ensure everything is in order and up to code. On occasion there can be a problem, such as a delay, an incorrect permit, or a change in the code that creates an issue with an inspector. Sometimes an inspector is just being difficult.

This was one of those times…

*****

The basement renovation had been going well, the walls moved and the new suite with a washroom attached ready for drywall and finishing. I had been waiting for the inspector to confirm all was good and, after numerous delays and phone calls, I finally was able to confirm a meeting. I took the day off and arrived at the customer's house at eleven, letting myself in with the key they provided, and waited. And waited. Just before one I got the call that the inspector was on the way and decided to sit on the steps outside and wait.

The sun was hot and bearing down as the city-decaled SUV pulled up and parked on the street, the driver looking to confirm the address as I waved. After a few minutes, she finally came up the steps, dressed in jeans and a grey shirt with a safety vest and yellow hard hat. She was attractive, even in her work garb, with a curvy mom bod and a pretty face. My dick twitched with approval as I watched her walk up.

"You look a little over-dressed for a quick basement inspection," I commented.

"Yeah, well, I was at a condo construction site," she replied with a frown. "Now I had to come all the way over here instead of having lunch."

"Let's go inside," I suggested. "A quick confirmation and then you can carry on with your day."

She paused and looked at the front window of the house, making a little note on her clipboard.

"I don't see the permit on the window," she stated. "It has to be posted visibly."

"I have it posted downstairs at the site of the work," I replied. "For interior renovation."

"Well, technically it should be on the window," she snapped. "Interior or exterior."

"All right, my bad," I shrugged. "Would you like me to move it to the window?"

"Yes."

"Okay, just give me a minute," I replied with a smile. "I want to make sure I comply."

I quickly went downstairs and retrieved the permit, put it on the window and taped it in place so it was clearly visible.

"That good?" I asked as I returned outside.

"Yes," she answered as she put a check on her clipboard. "Now let's go look inside."

I stopped her at the door and asked her to remove her boots. She frowned in response.

"It's the customer's house, not a big construction site," I pointed out. "Please take them off or put covers over them."

She rolled her eyes and sighed as she handed me the clipboard, kneeled down and untied her laces. As she looked up at me her eyes stopped at my crotch for a moment before rising up and meeting mine. My cock stirred slightly at the attention, as usual, and her glance told me she noticed. When she stood up she gave me a fake smile.

"There, I took my boots off. Happy?"

"Yes, thank you," I said with a smile. "I appreciate it."

Her fake smile eased into a real one as she reached for the clipboard back. I held the corner so that it took a few tugs for her to take it back, getting another sigh and eye-roll in reply.

"Lighten up a little," I said with a smile as I inspected her ID badge. "Maria. I'm J."

I put my hand out and after a moment she put hers in mine and shook it firmly. I lightened my grip first and slowly dragged my fingers over hers while holding eye contact. I watched her eyes soften slightly and one corner of her mouth lift slightly in a slight grin.

"Sorry," she apologized. "It's been a very busy and stressful week so far. Between work, my kids, and my asshole husband I'm a little frazzled."

"I get it," I said with a nod. "Not easy to deal with all that."

I led her down the stairs to the basement, listening to her vent as I showed her around.

"Yeah, always jumping from job to job, they never set up a good schedule in the same area, you know? My kids... they're twelve and nine, both girls... well, they have school stuff and soccer, and that keeps me hopping... and since my lazy ass husband won't do much all I do is run, run, run."

"He doesn't like to help out?" I asked.

"Phft," she grunted. "No, he was an ass before, even worse since we split up."

"Oh, so you're divorced?"

"Not yet. He's still in the house for another month," she replied with a sigh. "He was running around with a girl he works with, so we split up for a bit but then he moved back in. Guess she didn't want his lazy ass after all and I was dumb enough to think things could work out."

I gave her a smile and looked her up and down as she stood in front of me.

"Well, you won't have a problem replacing him," I said with a wink. "You're a very attractive lady, and obviously smart and hard-working."

She smiled slightly, tucked some loose hair behind her ear and shuffled her feet slightly.

"Thanks," she said quietly. "It's nice to be somewhat appreciated."

"He should appreciate you, especially since you took him back in."

"Yeah," she shrugged. "I mean, it was just a quick fling and I didn't really mind, to be honest. If he had talked to me about it we could have made an arrangement. It's not like I haven't thought about being with someone else and trying something different."

"Maybe you should try someone new," I suggested with a smile. "Show him that you can play that game better than he can. He must realize that you could have a man any day you want?"

She giggled and shook her head.

"Oh, I don't know about that," she said shyly. "I'm not exactly young anymore."

"You look great," I teased. "I think you're very appealing, even while you're wearing that hat."

She looked up at the brim of the hard hat and laughed.

"Thanks."

We gazed at each other for a moment, the attraction building as we smiled at each other in silence. She dropped her head down and looked at the clipboard as she let out a little sigh.

"Uh, now, what was I checking on?"

"The electrical has been passed, there's the inspection sheet. You need to verify the plumbing and whatever else you look at to pass it so I can keep working."

She looked at the sheet, signed it and put some notes on her clipboard. As she moved around and checked the plumbing and walls she kept glancing at me, a small smile on her face each time our eyes met, and making sure to bend over instead of kneeling. The sight of her plump ass and teasing glances got my blood flowing to the awakened trouser snake in my jeans and I shifted slightly to give myself a little space as it began to grow.

"Well," she announced with a smile. "Everything I see looks goo..."

Her eyes dropped to my crotch as she noticed the swelling bulge along my right thigh and she stood quietly with her pen in her mouth. A look of desire began to cross her face, adding to the sudden air of sexual energy filling the space around us and making me swell even more. The outline of my cock in my jeans expanded as she stared intently and I could see the flush at the base of her throat appear as she slipped the pen between her lips. I decided to take a chance and let my dick do the talking, so I reached down, undid the button on my jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper while her eyes stayed focused on my hands. My swelling cock popped out, suspended in mid-air as it continued to harden from her lusty gaze. Her eyes jumped to mine for a moment.

"Would you like try someone new?" I asked as I stroked myself and smiled.

"I... I think so," she replied as she dropped the pen and clipboard to the floor and reached out with her hands.

Her fingers grasped me gently and began moving along the thickening shaft as I stepped next to her, put my left arm around her waist and pulled her hip against my hip. I reached my right hand down and cupped her pussy, massaging my fingers into the denim as my other hand slipped under her arm and cupped her breast. She leaned her back against the wall, her shoulders pressing into the bare studs as my hand pressed and rubbed between her legs. Shallow breaths and light moans passed her pursed lips as her hand slowly stroked my fully erect cock, her eyes closed as her head lay back against the stud, and the hard hat dropped to the floor with a thud.

I moved my middle finger up and rubbed around the top of her pussy, finding and stimulating her pleasure button through her jeans as she began bucking her hips. She shivered and let out a long moan as the orgasm crested, grabbing and holding my hand in place as she trembled. Her grip relaxed and I moved my hand away. She turned her face towards mine, opened her eyes and let out a deep sigh as she smiled.

AbbyMonette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMonette

“Oh, that felt good,” she moaned.

I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees, my swollen cock inches from her mouth. She looked up at me for moment and hesitated. I grabbed my cock with one hand and her head with the other, pulling her mouth to my engorged tip and rubbing it across her chin as she settled in on the concrete floor.

"I know you want to suck it, Maria," I teased as I rubbed it across her open lips.

She put her hands on my thighs, letting out a desperate little moan as my cock teased her waiting mouth and she tried to take it between her lips. It moved over her chin and cheeks, the tip brushing her lips before I relented and watched as her mouth finally slipped around the swollen head. She began bobbing her head furiously, sucking half of my length on each stroke.

"Oh, yeah, baby," I moaned. "You are hungry for that cock, aren't you?"

She grunted and tried nodding in reply, sucking me vigorously until I pulled her head away. She gasped and wiped the drool from her chin as she looked up at me.

"Fuck, you have a big dick," she panted.

"You suck good, Maria. Do you want this inside of you?"

"Fuck yeah," she replied as she jumped up.

She undid her jeans, pulling them down along with the white cotton panties, and turned to face the wall. Her hands gripped the wooden studs and she shuffled back slightly, baring her naked ass as she hunched forward.

“Give me that cock,” she growled. “I want to feel that big dick in me."

I dropped my jeans to my ankles, lined up my cock and spread her cheeks apart as I pushed inside. Her wet cunt took me easily, swallowing half my length before she gasped and flinched. I waited a moment and began fucking her slowly, pushing deeper as the thrusts continued and I grasped her hips.

“Oh, fuck yes,” she moaned as she began pushing back. “Fuck me good… give it to me!”

I reached up and grabbed her ponytail that had been hidden under the hard hat, pulling it back as I began to pound into her.

“Like this, Maria?” I growled. “You need a hard fuck, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes…” she grunted. “Fuck me like you mean it!”

I railed her hard, driving her shoulders into the wall studs and pinning her in place as I held her hair tightly. Her ass jiggled on each thrust, rippling like little waves on the water and driving my lust even higher. I raised my right hand and brought it down hard on the rippling cheek in front of me. The slap resounded throughout the basement, her gasp almost as loud as it echoed through the space.

“Such a nice ass, Maria,” I praised. “And such a bad girl.”

The second slap caused her to flinch and call out in surprise, my hand leaving a stinging red welt on her creamy brown skin. I pulled her hair harder, bringing her face up to look over her shoulder at me.

“Are you a bad girl, Maria?"

She looked at me with a mix of desire and anger, her dark eyes burning as a tear rolled her cheek. I slapped again as I held my cock fully buried in her hungry cunt, another loud clap that echoed around the room.

“Yes!” she sobbed. “Yes, I’m a bad girl!”

I gave one more spank and leaned my mouth close to her ear, looking into her eyes as I grabbed her chin with my free hand and held her head steady.

“I love bad girls, Maria,” I growled. “Are you my bad girl?”

The slight bit of mascara she wore was now running down, little dark trails mixed with tears on her cheeks as she gave me an evil grin. Her eyes burned bright with desire as she stared into mine.

“Yes,” she gasped. “I'm your bad girl.”

“Good,” I replied before giving her a hard kiss on the mouth.

Her tongue pushed to meet mine and her ass pushed against me as we kissed, her hungry pussy ready for more. I pulled my mouth away, let go of her chin and started fucking her hard once more, releasing her hair and grabbing her hips with both hands. I pulled her back away from the wall, giving her no option but to be on the floor on all fours.

The cold cement dug into my knees as I fucked her, pounding relentlessly as she cursed, groaned and finally collapsed onto her chest, gasping for breath. Her creamy smooth ass, one cheek deep red from the slaps, jiggled invitingly in front of me. I stopped thrusting, wet my thumb with spit and pushed into her waiting pucker, hearing her gasp loudly in surprise. I worked my thumb around as I slowly slid my cock back and forth in her pussy, stretching the pucker in preparation for my thick, swollen cock head. She moaned and groaned, trying to push herself up as I slipped my thumb out and pulled out my juice-covered cock. I held her shoulders down as the tip pushed into her.

“Bad girls like you deserve a good ass fucking, Maria,” I growled as I pushed inside.

“Oh fuck!” she howled as her sphincter relented and allowed my thick head to push into her.

I spit in my hand and rubbed it over my shaft before thrusting deeper. After a few strokes, I slid in easier and began pushing deeper on each thrust, her tight ass squeezing my cock as it opened her up.

“I fucking love your ass, Maria,” I praised as I held her down and drove into her. “So fucking tight and jiggly.”

She cursed under her breath and dropped flat to the floor, my legs now straddling hers with over half of my cock squeezed in tightly. I started pumping, my cock gripped tightly, and grabbed her hair once more. I pulled and she turned her face to look at me over her shoulder.

“You like this, Maria? You like my big cock in your ass?”

More tears trailed down as she nodded her head and groaned.

“What? I didn’t hear you, Maria?”

“Yes! Yes, I like how you fuck me,” she sobbed. “Oh, it’s so big…”

I thrust hard and pushed more of my length inside of her, watching her eyes go wide as her mouth gaped open. I was incredibly turned on, my lust nearly at it's peak.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” she chanted as I fucked her furiously, driving my cock into her ass as hard as I could.

When I let her hair go, her head dropped between her arms and she lay limp on the concrete as I fucked her, the pressure and sensation suddenly too much for me to hold off any longer. I slipped my cock out as it erupted, spraying cum across her back and ass as I jerked furiously and watched the ropes of pearly cream cover her smooth brown skin. I shook as I balanced myself, the huge climax washing through me as my balls emptied. As I finished, I rubbed my cock between her cum-covered cheeks and enjoyed the slick feel of it gliding along her skin as her quiet moans filled the air.

Once I softened, I stood up, pulled up my jeans and offered her a hand up. She slowly stood on wobbly legs, a satisfied smile on her tear- and mascara-stained face. She pulled up her panties and jeans, staying quiet and avoiding eye contact until I offered to show her to the washroom upstairs. After slowly climbing the stairs she thanked me and went into the washroom. I returned downstairs and gathered up her clipboard, pen and hard hat before sitting on the stairs and waiting for her to return.

“I… I don’t know what to say,” she said solemnly as she returned. "I've never been fucked like that."

“Guess part of you wants to be,” I said as I handed her the hat and clipboard. “Maybe it's time you embrace it? It was fun and exciting, don't you think?"

“Yes, it was,” she agreed as she blushed slightly. "I can't believe you got me so worked up. I am pretty sore, though.”

“Sorry about that, but you will get used to it," I assured her with a smile. “Assuming you are interested in more. I’m sure you can arrange to do some of my inspections in the future if you choose to."

“Maybe,” she mused as she put the hat on and gave me a coy smile. "I will need your information to find your permits."

I pulled out my wallet and gave her my card, putting the one she gave me into my wallet before tucking it back in my pocket. She looked it over and tucked the card into her clipboard.

"I'll keep that handy," she said with a smile.

“I’ll let you know when I need an inspection and you can let me know anytime you want to be a bad girl."

She smiled and nodded before slowly climbing the stairs, looking back with a coy grin before leaving. I locked up the house and went to my truck, starting it before I realized that she hadn’t signed off on the report and given me a copy. I texted her and got a reply almost immediately.

I know. Tomorrow at noon? I would like to do a follow-up inspection.

“That’s my girl,” I said to myself as I typed my reply.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments