Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the adventures of a handsome, well hung and horny part-time handyman."

I meet a wide variety of people doing my side jobs. Most are nice, some are rude. Some are happy, some depressed, some just lonely. Some are just assholes. They can be difficult, demanding and hard to deal with.

Sylvia was all of those…

*****

I knew dealing with Sylvia would be a challenge when we spoke on the phone. After telling her a few times that I couldn't give her an estimate without inspecting her deck she finally relented and agreed to an appointment. She did shift work and the only time she would meet with me was at seven in the morning when she arrived home.

I arrived at Sylvia's just before seven in the morning, parked out front and rang the doorbell. After a few tries and no response I walked around the side of the house to the fence, opened the gate and began inspecting the deck and railing. I took a few photos and was doing some measurements when a shrill voice pierced my ears.

"What are you doing?" it shrieked. "I never said you could enter my yard!"

I turned to see a short blonde glaring at me, hands on her hips and anger in her eyes. Her right work boot tapped the ground like a drum beat and the grey work pants and shirt were as dirty and disheveled as her hair.

"Good morning," I replied with a smile. "I'm J. We spoke about your railings."

"I never said you could look if I wasn't here," she scolded.

"Well, you said I could inspect it at seven sharp," I replied as I looked at my watch. "And it's almost half-past. I have a busy day ahead. I'm sorry if I upset you."

I stood and waited for her to reply. I learned a long time ago how to diffuse difficult situations and stayed quiet. She glanced at her own watch and glared back at me for a moment. Her face relaxed and she crossed her arms across her chest.

"Well," she huffed. "I didn't expect to be late."

"So we accept each others apologies," I said with a smile. "So, the railings are rotted and need to be replaced, but the deck itself is in good condition. It could use a waterproofing and staining, though."

"I told you on the phone I can't afford a new deck!" she snapped.

"Yes, you did,' I agreed. "I know your budget. You just need new railings."

"I just want them fixed!"

I put my hand on the railing, tugged gently and a large section landed on the ground with a thud.

"You need new railings."

Her mouth fell open, her nostrils flared and her eyes became wide and bright.

"You asshole!" she bellowed. "Now you wrecked it!"

"No, I just saved you some money to remove it," I replied. "If you leaned on it, even though you look slim and trim, it would have taken you with it."

I moved further down and another section came off with a slight tug.

"What would you like to replace it with?" I asked. "Something similar? Or do you have something specific in mind?"

"I... I... I don't know!" she stammered.

"Well, tell you what," I offered. "I will remove the rest of it, take it apart and haul it away. You think about what you would like while I do that, then I can give you the estimate."

Without a word she turned and went into the house, closing the door and leaving me alone in the yard. I fetched a prybar from my truck, took apart the rotten rails and loaded them in my truck. I took some more measurements and did a few calculations before knocking on the door. It opened a few inches and she peeked her head out.

"I will think about it and let you know," she said before closing the door and turning the deadbolt.

*****

When my phone buzzed I fished it out of my pocket and answered.

“Good morning, J here.”

“Hi J, it’s Sylvia!”

I thought for a moment before remembering who she was.

“Oh, hi, Sylvia. How are you doing today?”

“Great, thanks. I thought about the railings and want to talk to you. Can you come by?”

Was this the same Sylvia? This cheery and excited Sylvia was nothing like the one I spoke with two weeks ago.

“Sure, I can drop by tomorrow.”

“No, I mean today. Like now.”

“Well, I’m working right now. I can stop by later, maybe around six.”

“That’s not going to work for me. I have time now.”

“Sorry, I can’t right now. I can stop by at six or tomorrow morning if you want.”

“Fine,” she snapped. “Tomorrow morning at seven.”

The call ended as abruptly as it started.

At seven the next morning I rang the front doorbell and Sylvia opened the door immediately, wearing the same grey pants and shirt as before.

“Good morning,” I smiled.

“I want them the same as before you broke them,” she stated.

“Old and rotten?” I joked.

“Oh, very funny. Ha ha,” she replied. “No, the same style but painted to match the trim on the house.”

“Okay, so the same design, same height, but different color?”

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

“That’s what I said.”

“Yes, you did,” I agreed. “Just making sure we understand the same thing.”

“Yeah, whatever. When will it be done?”

“I can do it this weekend.”

“Well, I work nights this weekend. You can’t do it when I’m trying to sleep during the day.”

“Hmm, well in a few weeks I have a weekday available. I can do it then.”

“I can’t wait that long. You broke it, you need to make an effort to fix it!”

I shrugged.

“Your choice. This weekend or in three weeks. Unless you want to get someone else to do it.”

She crossed her arms and let out a deep sigh.

“Fine. But you better not be noisy and wake me up. And don’t mess with my plants!”

“I’ll do my best,” I assured her.

She closed the door and turned the deadbolt.

*****

Friday evening I let myself in through the gate and got started, working until dark and making good progress. Saturday morning I returned, using hand tools instead of power tools to keep the noise level to a minimum. It took longer but the railing was installed and in primer by four o’clock and I made sure her plants were back in the same spots as before I started. I was just cleaning up when the patio door slid open and Sylvia stepped out, dressed in a colorful robe and clutching a mug of coffee.

“What the hell are you doing?" she questioned loudly. "I don’t want them fucking white!”

I chuckled and gave her a smile.

“Is that coffee for me?” I teased.

“Of course not,” she replied with a sneer.

“I like your robe,” I commented. “Colorful. It suits you.”

She looked down at herself and then back to me.

“The railings. Why are they white?”

“It’s just primer,” I explained. “Once it’s dry I can paint.”

“Oh,” she said sheepishly.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked.

“Yeah, I guess,” she sighed. “Considering..”

“Did I keep you awake?”

“No,” she replied as she slowly shook her head. “I’m just stressed out. Work and stuff.”

With her hair up and the robe on she looked incredibly sexy as she sipped her coffee. Her bare legs and exposed cleavage had the usual effect on me and I felt the swelling in my pants as my dick took over for my brain.

“I think you need a good fuck, Sylvia. How about you let me help you relieve some stress?”

She looked at me with a blank expression for a moment. I stood quietly and smiled as she looked me up and down and considered my offer.

“Sure, why not?” she shrugged. “It better be good, though."

I followed her into the house, taking off my shoes as she put her mug in the sink and followed her to the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back on her hands.

“Let’s see what you got,” she said with a sigh.

I pulled off my shirt and slowly undid the button on my jeans, watching her eyes as they followed my fingers draw down the zipper. I paused a few seconds and lowered my jeans, stepped out of them and stood up with my hardening cock jutting out. Her eyes widened and she sat up quickly.

“Holy shit, that’s a big cock!” she exclaimed.

“Just what you need,” I said with a smile as I climbed on the bed.

I lay on my back, put one leg on either side of her as she turned to look at me and slowly stroked myself.

LoLa_Itss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoLa_Itss

“Climb on,” I invited.

She got on her hands and knees and moved herself up to straddle me, her eyes never leaving my hardened cock. The robe parted and revealed her full breasts and the blondish bush above her thin lips. She grabbed my cock as she lowered herself down, rubbing it over her slickening pussy before guiding it in and letting out a low moan as the tip pushed past her waiting folds.

"Fuck... that's a fat cock," she hissed as she lowered herself another inch.

"Too fat for your little cunt, I think," I replied with a grin. "You're really tight, even though you're dripping on me."

"Oh, don't you think a lot of yourself," she commented as she slid down a little more.

I thrust my hips and drove another inch into her in reply.

"Oh fuck! Easy there..."

"You don't want it easy, Sylvia. You don't want anything to be easy, that's why you're so..." I thrust up hard again "bitchy."

"Fuck!' she gasped as she now had two-thirds of my swollen cock inside.

I moved my hips downward, sliding my cock outward and forcing her to sit lower to keep it in. I kept my hips low so she couldn't take the full length.

"Bitchy?" she groaned as she lowered herself down. "Fuck you."

"Yeah, you're a tight little bitch, Sylvia," I said as I reached up and cupped her heavy breasts. "You need a big cock to work out all that stress and anger you keep inside."

Her fat nipples were swollen and hard in my palms as I pawed her tits and slowly rolled my hips. She put her hands on my chest and leaned forward as she started rocking her hips, her tight pussy getting used to the girth and length of the meat pole massaging her insides. I lifted my head and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, suckling it as I squeezed and hearing her groan as she began to quiver.

"That's it, little bitch," I urged. "Cum for me... cum on my fucking cock."

She began to vibrate as her orgasm peaked, her whole body trembling madly as her fingers dug into my chest. Her nails felt like little daggers piercing my skin as she gasped loudly and sucked in a deep breath as the climactic surge began to subside. Her fingers relaxed and a droplet of sweat dripped from her forehead and onto my chest as she panted.

"Ha," she smiled. "Not so big. I took it all."

I pushed her upright and thrust my hips upward, driving the full length of my thick shaft into her hard. Her eyes opened wide and she gasped as the fat tip slammed into her cervix again.

"Now you took it all," I replied as I grabbed her waist and held her in place.

"Jesus fuck!" she groaned.

My hips rolled side to side as I held her upright, my thick cock pressing against her insides as it filled her completely. I ground myself into her slowly and massaged her heavy tits as she sat still and absorbed the mix of pleasure and pain she was feeling. I pushed her back slightly and her hands grabbed my knees to support herself as she fell backwards. My cock was swollen to maximum size as I continued to move my hips slowly. I moved one hand down, put my thumb on her clit and rubbed vigorously. Another loud groan passed her lips as she began to vibrate once more, shaking violently as the massive orgasm crashed through her. She lurched forward and collapsed on my chest, panting and gasping as the vibrating slowed to a tremble and a portion of my cock slipped out of her clenching sheath.

I slowly moved my cock in and out, enjoying the hot, silky feeling as she lay on top of me and resisted the urge to thrust quickly. Once her breathing slowed I pushed deeper, put my arms around her and rolled us over onto her back.

"Oh my..." she moaned quietly.

I held her hair with one hand and kissed her hard, pushing my tongue into her mouth as I gently pumped my cock into her. Her hands went around my neck and she held me tight, our tongues dancing furiously as I slowly fucked her. I pulled my mouth away and sat up, moving her legs under mine with my cock still buried inside until I was straddling her thighs.

"Fuck, it feels massive!" she groaned.

I thrust a few times and she exploded in a gut-wrenching climax, her eyes rolling back in her head and her mouth falling open as she once more shook violently while a wave of orgasms crashed through her.

"That's it, Sylvia. Cum for me," I urged as I struggled to hold my load.

She suddenly went limp, her head dropping to the bed and rolling to one side with her eyes closed. I leaned forward and looked closer, realizing she had passed out. I gently tapped her face with my hand.

"Sylvia... are you okay? Sylvia?"

She suddenly sucked in a deep breath, opened her eyes and turned her head to look at me.

"What... the fuck... was that?" she asked as she took a few breaths.

I laughed and wiped a touch of saliva from the corner of her mouth.

"That... was what you needed," I replied. "You let go of all that stress you had bottled up inside."

"Holy fuck. I've never had anything like that," she admitted as her breathing slowed.

I moved my hips and thrust into her again, starting another wave of orgasms as my cock massaged all of the right spots. She groaned loudly and put her hands up when they subsided.

"No... no more," she begged. "I... I need some time."

I lifted my leg slightly and slipped my cock out, allowing her to relax limply as I lay on the bed next to her. My cock was swollen and aching, my balls hurting from the need to empty as I played with her nipples and waited for her to recover. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and turned her head to face me.

"Did you cum inside of me?" she asked quietly.

"No," I assured her. "See?"

I put her hand on my cock and felt her squeeze the thick, throbbing shaft.

"Just checking," she sighed.

"Don't worry, I got snipped a long time ago," I assured her.

"Oh."

I got on my knees and moved up beside her shoulder, my now-seeping cock brushing against her lips as I settled in next to her. Her tongue snaked out and licked up the droplets as her hand slowly pumped my swollen shaft.

"So fucking big and hard..." she mused.

"Fuck!"

I grunted as my cock exploded, showering her face and open mouth with hot pearly liquid. Streams of cum covered her cheeks, chin and neck as it was my turn to vibrate and she struggled to swallow the load that had reached her mouth. Her hand kept moving slowly as the last dribbles dripped into her mouth, massaging the last few drops out before licking the tip clean. She looked incredibly sexy and smiled up at me as I wiped the cum from her chin.

"I... I have to go to work soon," she announced quietly. "But I'm exhausted..."

"So call in and take a mental health day," I suggested. "Stress leave. I can finish the railings tomorrow."

She giggled as she wiped cum from her face.

"Fuck, you cum a lot."

"Big cock, big loads," I shrugged. "How about I put the next one here..."

I slid my hand between her legs and cupped her pussy, getting a giggle and my hand yanked away in return.

"In a little while," she smiled. "I need to make a call first."

*****

It was Sunday evening when the paint was dry and I called Sylvia out to the deck to inspect the finished product.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.

"I love it! It's exactly what I wanted," she praised. "It looks so much better."

"It's much stronger, too," I added. "Push on it."

She put her hands on the railing and leaned into it, pushing a few times as I moved behind her.

"That's much better! I can really lean against it."

I slipped one hand under her t-shirt and cupped her bare breast while the other went down the front of her sweatpants.

"Let's see how strong it really is," I whispered in her ear. "Keep your hands on the railing."

As she leaned forward I pulled her sweatpants down to her ankles, dropped my jeans and pulled her ass towards me. I pushed my cock into her pussy and began fucking her as I reached my hand around the front and rubbed her clit. She pushed back to match my movements and soon we reached climax as my fingers worked her over, her pussy clenching my cock and bringing me to the edge in mere minutes. I pumped my load into her, pushing deep and holding myself steady as we both climaxed.

"Oh... you fuck so good," she praised as my softening cock slipped out.

"I do like to satisfy my customers," I replied with a grin.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments