Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well hung, and horny part-time handyman."

I meet a wide variety of people doing side jobs, all different and interesting in their own way. This includes a lot of women, of course, and I find many of them as attractive and appealing as they seem to find me. Some are very flirty, some are very forward and aggressive, and some are demure and subdued. Some don't realize how obvious they really are.

Madeline was one of those.....

*****

When I arrived at the house and rang the bell the door was answered by a short, chubby, and attractive young woman. She gave me a big smile and gestured for me to come inside.

"Bonjour!"

"Good afternoon," I replied. "I'm J, I'm here to change the light fixtures."

"Oui," she replied with a nod. "Oh, sorry. My sister, Jacquelyn, is not home today. I am her sister, Madeline. Please, come inside."

Her French accent was apparent. She told me that she had been asked to be here when I arrived to replace the fixtures as her sister was unavailable. She had a pretty smile and bright eyes, and the accent only added to her cuteness.

"Well, I will start with the one in the front entry and then do the one in the main bedroom," I suggested. "If that's okay with you?"

"Oh, certainly. Whatever you want," she giggled nervously. "I, uh, I'll just sit over here."

She took a seat on the end of the L-shaped sofa and smiled, brushing her hair back and glancing at my crotch. I smiled back and told her I would be back in a moment with the step ladder and fixtures. After retrieving what I needed from the truck, I slipped off my shoes and set the ladder up in the front entrance.

Madeline watched me closely, her eyes following me around as she checked me out from top to bottom. I glanced over and caught her eyeing me up, and she blushed and looked away quickly with an embarrassed grin. A phone rang while I was on the ladder and removing the fixture, and she picked it up and spoke in French.

"Salut? Oui, il est," she answered.

The other voice was mumbled but another woman, so I assumed it was Jacquelyn checking to see if I had arrived. Unknown to them, I speak French quite well and could understand everything she was saying.

"He's so hot! Yes, I know you did, but not this hot," she giggled.

I put the old fixture aside and took the new one from the box, installing it securely while listening to Madeline discuss my physical attributes with her sister.

"He's so muscular. Yes, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. Did you see his bulge?"

I stifled my chuckle with a cough.

"Oh, I wish," she giggled. "I doubt he would have any interest in me."

She laughed and glanced at me with a coy smile.

"Of course I would! In a heartbeat. I would ride him like a stallion until I passed out," she laughed.

Once finished securing the light, I climbed down and flipped the switch to ensure it worked. I turned towards her and smiled, seeing her eyes go to my crotch before rising up to meet mine.

"All done here. Time for us to move to the bedroom," I teased.

She blushed and giggled, telling her sister what I said and laughing while I moved down the hallway and into the master bedroom. It was spacious, with large windows and a king-sized bed. She followed me into the room and sat in the chair by the window as I unpacked the new fixture, continuing to talk with her sister.

"Yes, we are in the bedroom now," she giggled. "No! I am not going to do that!"

She covered her mouth and laughed, her eyes bright and focused on mine. I smiled and gestured to the fixture over the bed.

"Do you mind if I get on the bed?" I asked.

"No, not at all," she replied to me before returning to the conversation.

"He asked if he could get on the bed," she reported with a giggle. "Of course I said yes!"

I balanced on the bed and quickly had the fixture overhead swapped out. Once done I gestured to the light switch.

"Would you mind turning me on?" I teased.

She smiled and walked over to the switch while continuing to relay my words to her sister. I put my hand on the fixture and watched for her to flip the switch. When she flipped it with her finger I began shaking myself and let out a loud "AAAAAHHHHH!"

She froze, a look of horror on her face as I pretended to get shocked. I put my hand down and laughed.

"Oh, vous le cul!' she shouted while clutching her chest.

I decided it was time to let her know I could speak and understand French.

"Juste une blague," I replied with a grin, telling her it was just a joke.

She gasped and looked at me in shock.

"You... you speak French?"

"Yes, I do," I admitted with a smile before jumping off the bed.

"Oh my god... you understood everything I said?"

"Yes," I replied and lifted my shirt over my head.

She stared open-mouthed as I tossed the shirt aside and began to undo my pants.

"Are you ready to ride a stallion?" I asked.

She looked at the phone, told her sister she would call her back, and put it on the dresser. I lowered and stepped out of my pants, leaving them on the floor, and stood up with my hands out towards her.

"Come on, beautiful, " I invited.

SlavaSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlavaSun

She put her hands in mine and stepped closer, her eyes locked on my swelling cock, and I lifted her hands to my chest and began unbuttoning her blouse. I leaned down and began kissing her neck, just under the ear, and slipped my hands under her now-open shirt. My hands cupped her heavy breasts while hers ran over my shoulders and down my arms, finally slipping in between us and grasping my hardened cock.

"Oh, tellement gros..." she moaned.

"Get undressed for me," I whispered. "Let's get on the bed."

She quickly peeled off her slacks, panties, and bra. She was chubby, with nice tits, full hips and thick thighs, a real baby-maker. I pulled her close and kissed her while running my hand over her body, squeezing her breasts before slipping it down between her legs. They parted quickly, giving my fingers full access to the sopping wet pussy below the light bush of black hair. I slipped a finger between the fat folds and slid it inside, stroking her upper labia with my thumb while she moaned into my mouth. It was only a few minutes before she climaxed, quivering and moaning loudly.

My finger slipped out and I moved my hand to her mouth, running the wet tip over her lips while she looked into my eyes.

"Climb on," I whispered.

"Oh, no," she replied with a shake of her head. "I... I'm too heavy."

"Ne sois pas timide, Madeline," I whispered. "I want to watch you ride me."

She smiled and sat up, moving herself over until she was straddling my swollen prick. She grasped the thick shaft with one hand and slowly rubbed the fat head around her labia, looking down when she slowly lowered herself onto me. She gasped when it slipped inside, her wet, tight pussy slowly enveloping me and she pulled her hand away. With a few slow movements she settled down, taking most of my cock inside, and put her hands on my stomach.

"You are so big," she panted.

"Go slow, enjoy it," I replied as my hands cupped her breasts and began squeezing.

She rode gently at first, slow, easy movements while I pinched her nipples and massaged her big tits, and after a few minutes picked up speed. She tossed her head back and leaned back slightly, bouncing up and down a little, grinding herself into me. Her tight cunt squeezed tighter when she climaxed, and I held her steady while she shook and quivered, keeping her upright until it passed.

She dropped her head down and sat still. I felt droplets of sweat hit my stomach and waited for her to be ready for more.

"Mon Dieu," she panted when she lifted her head and smiled.

I pumped my hips and pushed into her.

"Oh!"

"Keep going, baby," I urged.

She grinned and began moving her hips, leaning forward with her hands on my chest. She started fucking me hard and fast, my thick pole pounding into her juicy pussy as she rocked vigorously. I grasped her thick waist and started pumping into her, driving my cock in harder with each thrust. Grunts, groans, and moans filled the air until she let out a scream, shook violently, and jumped off of me, leaving my near-bursting cock sticking up in the air as she collapsed face-down on the bed. She gasped and lay still.

I chuckled, knowing that she had experienced a massive orgasm, and moved around behind her. I lifted her hips slightly, spread her meaty thighs apart, and slipped my cock back into her. I pumped a few times, grabbed her hips and pulled her up higher, then drove my cock into her. I fucked her hard and fast, squeezing her big ass and hips while they jiggled with the pounding, until the pressure built to the max. I pulled out as my cock exploded, showering her fat cheeks, back, and hips with streams of pearly cream while I jerked it furiously.

When the spurting stopped I slipped it between the big cheeks and rubbed up and down, sliding it through the slick juice running between them. I collapsed on the bed and rested with my hands under my head, the climax of the huge load leaving me wasted, and closed my eyes for a few minutes.

"Mon Dieu..." she moaned quietly.

"Oui," I replied.

"Do you have to leave right away," she asked quietly.

"No," I answered. "Would like me to stay for a while?"

"Oui."

I moved over and lay beside her, resting my hand on her hip and kissing the back of her neck.

"Would like to go for another ride?" I asked teasingly.

She nodded her head and giggled.

"Me, too," I replied.

She slowly rolled over onto her back and let out a deep sigh. I squeezed her breasts and slid my hand down between her legs, getting a gasp when my finger touched her swollen pussy.

"Ooh, not just yet," she pleaded. "I need a few minutes."

"Sure, just relax," I chuckled.

The phone on the dresser began ringing. I got up and picked up the phone, answering it as she watched.

"Bonjour," I answered.

Jacqulyn asked who it was, and I replied in French when I told her that Madeline was busy at the moment and that the light fixtures were in place. I assured her that Madeline would call her later, after she finished her ride.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments