Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, hung and horny part-time handyman."

I have been doing small home repairs and minor renovations as a side gig for a number of years. Over time I have encountered many women of all ages and situations - single girls, single moms, married, divorced, widowed - who required my services with their small renovations and repairs. I always do the best job possible for a reasonable cost. Some are very appreciative and others request ‘additional services’ - if you get my meaning.

This was one of those times.

****

After retiring at sixty-five Marilyn found herself bored and feeling stuck in a rut. Volunteering at Meals on Wheels and the animal shelter only sated part of her need to keep busy and she decided that a small kitchen renovation would be a good project. She had owned her house for almost twenty years since the divorce and lived alone since her youngest daughter moved away. Her nursing career had kept her busy and occupied, filling her nights and weekends for the last forty years. Now the time passed slowly and she needed something to occupy her days.

Marilyn had found my number through a couple she knew. I had done some work for them and they had given her my name, number and an excellent referral. She asked me to stop by and give her an estimate to update her kitchen.

I rang the bell and the door opened almost immediately.

“Good morning,” I said with a smile. “I’m J. We spoke on the phone regarding your kitchen.”

“Good morning,” Marilyn replied. “Please come in.”

I closed the door, slipped my shoes off and followed her to the kitchen.

“Well, this is it,” she announced.

It was a nice size for a fifty-year-old bungalow, with a large window over the sink and generous counter space and cabinets.

“Nice layout. Good solid wood cabinets… countertops are in excellent condition… flooring needs replacement, though,” I commented as I looked it over. “What did you have in mind?”

I looked her over as I waited for a reply. She was short and petite with a slightly crooked smile and blondish hair with a little grey poking through. The black-rimmed glasses were oversized but suited her, as did the snug jeans and the long-sleeved blue t-shirt. She looked good.

“I was thinking of new flooring, new cabinets and countertops, maybe a tile backsplash… and paint, of course.”

“Certainly doable, but not necessary in my opinion. Anything else?”

“I have always wanted a pantry. I use the closet in the hallway now.”

I gestured to the built-in desk and cupboard along the back wall.

“We could take this out and replace it with a pantry. Maybe closet-sized with a nice oak and glass door to match your trim and windows?”

“That would be great!”

“I suggest we refinish and paint the cabinets white, with new handles. They are in great shape and will look more modern. Keep the countertops and add a tile backsplash. Will look totally different and be less expensive as well.”

“That all sounds good. I didn’t think of just painting the cabinets.”

“Well, the doors and drawers have to come off, everything stripped, sanded and primed first. More work and time but much less expensive than replacing them.”

“Oh, I see. That makes sense to me.”

“We can do the flooring last, that way there is no issues with marks, scratches or paint splatter. A laminate vinyl would work well and is a good option for the space.”

“Well,” she said with a big smile. “So far I like what you have in mind. I need a solid estimate though, I’m retired and on a limited budget these days.”

“I will work it out and get back to you tonight. I can drop it off around six and answer any questions you have.”

“That would be good.”

I took some pictures and measurements, prepared a little sketch and added my notes to it before heading to the door. I slipped my shoes on and caught her checking me out.

“See you around six, Marilyn,” I said with a smile.

“Yes, I look forward to it,” she smiled back.

****

We sat at the table in the dining area next to the kitchen and reviewed the plan and estimate together. She sat next to me, the white skirt she now wore riding up and exposing a good portion of her slim thighs. I could smell the scent of the light flowery perfume she wore and catch a glimpse of her bare breasts through the sleeveless red top as she leaned close to me to review the estimate. Her knee would press against mine and she liked to rest her hand on my forearm as we talked. It was quite obvious that she was very pleased to have male company.

"Everything looks good to me," she said with a smile. "It is at the top end of my budget, though."

"We can make some changes," I replied.

"I was thinking more of a discount?" she said as she put her hand on my arm and smiled up at me. "What if I do some of the work? I can help with the cabinets, the painting, maybe a few other things."

"Hmm, maybe we can work something out," I mused. "If you follow instructions and do as I show you, I will give you a discount on the labor part. The materials cost what they cost, however."

"I would be fine with that," she agreed as her hand moved to my thigh. "Is there any other way to get a discount?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, already knowing what she was alluding to.

"Maybe a little trade?" she offered sensually. "Some of your service for some of mine."

Her hand slid up my thigh and the tip of her fingers brushed the swelling bulge in my pants as she ran her tongue over her lips.

"I would even be willing to provide a down payment," she teased.

"I think we can work something out," I replied as I leaned back and put my arm on the back of the chair.

She gave me a wry smile, shifted in her chair and put her hands on my crotch. I watched as her slender fingers slowly pulled down the zipper and released my swelling cock from the confines of my pants. She wrapped both hands around the thick shaft and stroked it slowly from base to tip as she leaned her head down.

"Very nice," she purred as she smiled up at me. "Might be the biggest I've had yet."

Her tongue appeared and began swirling around the swollen tip as she gently squeezed the shaft. I sat back and watched her tongue swirl and twirl as it slithered its way down the shaft and back up before running circles around the fat mushroom. Her tongue disappeared and her lips parted as she took me into her mouth, gently sucking the tip a few times before taking half my length. I put my hand on her head and grasped a handful of hair between my fingers as she began bobbing up and down, gently pushing her down further on each stroke.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

"Hang on, let me stand up," I said as I pulled her head away. "Let's see how much of me you can handle."

"All of it," she gasped. "I'm sure I can take all of it."

"Let's find out," I growled as I put both hands on her head and pulled her towards me.

Her mouth stretched wide around the thick, swollen shaft as it pushed past her tonsils and I held her head steady as I fucked her mouth slowly. Every few thrusts I pushed further, stopping once when she gagged slightly before continuing on. Her nose brushed my pubes a few times and finally she pushed down and mashed it into my groin as she took me into her throat. Her hands grasped my hips tightly as she held herself there for a few moments before pulling back and taking a deep breath. Drool ran down her chin and dripped onto her chest and lap as she smiled proudly.

"See... I told you," she gasped happily.

"That was great, Marilyn," I praised. "Now finish me off."

She took me into her mouth again and began sucking vigorously, my cock hammering into her throat as she held my hips tight. I felt the familiar tingle as my release approached.

"Oh, fuck, Marilyn," I groaned. "I'm going to blow."

She pulled her mouth away, grabbed my cock and jerked it madly as it erupted. She directed the spraying streams of cum with her hand, covering her cheeks, nose and glasses with the hot pearly liquid as it poured out of me. Her pretty face was covered in my steaming jizz as she rubbed the tip of my cock over her face, moaning quietly as she spread the greasy mess around.

"Oooh, I love a good facial," she purred. "It's been so long..."

Her mouth opened and she sucked vigorously for a moment, rubbed my cock on her face and sucked it again until I finally began to soften.

"Fuck, that was great, Marilyn," I praised as she smiled up at me.

The cum running down her glasses dripped onto her slippery cheeks and ran down to the tip of her nose, a large droplet forming as it collected. I scooped it up with my finger, stuck it into her mouth and watched her suck my finger clean.

"So, do we have a deal?" she giggled. "I pay for materials and the rest is in trade and work?"

"We have a deal," I agreed as I tucked my cock back into my pants. "I get whatever I want from you and you get your kitchen done."

She smacked her lips together and wiped another droplet of cum from her nose.

"I think I am going to enjoy this more than I expected," she giggled. "I actually came just from sucking that nice cock of yours."

She stood up and wiped her chin with the back of her hand.

"So when do we start?" she asked.

*****

Marilyn greeted me at the door Saturday morning and ushered me inside. I dropped my tool bag down as she closed the door behind me.

“Good morning, Marilyn. Ready to get started?”

“Almost,” she replied as she dropped to her knees in front of me. “I can’t stop thinking about sucking your beautiful cock.”

She undid my belt, button and zipper, tugged my jeans and shorts down and took my hardening cock into her mouth. Her hands grabbed my thighs as she sucked my now-hardened cock vigorously as I leaned against the wall. In moments she brought me to the edge.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum,” I moaned.

She locked her lips tight around my pulsing shaft, just below the head, and took the full load of my hot semen into her mouth. Little dribbles seeped past the corners of her mouth as my cock throbbed and pumped spurt after spurt down her throat. She pulled away, swallowed and took me into her mouth again, draining every drop from my softening cock.

“There,” she giggled. “Now we can focus on the kitchen.”

By four o’clock we had the cabinets stripped, sanded and primed. Marilyn had proven to be a hard worker, keeping up with my pace and as good with her hands as she was with her mouth.

“I’m almost worn out,” she announced.

“Almost?” I teased as I came up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck.

My left hand slid under her shirt and cupped her small breast fully as the right slipped down the front of her loose-fitting jeans. The fingers crossed the dampened patch covering her pussy before moving the material aside and sliding between the wet folds. She gasped as I plunged two fingers into her slippery opening and pushed them in deep. Her hips pushed forward and her shoulders pushed against me as I fingered her to orgasm. With a shudder and a deep sigh she relaxed.

“Okay, now I’m worn out,” she moaned quietly.

*****

Over the next few weeks we worked some evenings and weekends to get the kitchen completed. Each time, she sucked me off before we started, and numerous times we finished the day in the bedroom, where she kept her agreement doing whatever I requested. She had been amazing, open to anything and as highly sexed as I am. It was late on a Thursday evening when I put the last piece of trim in place.

“Well, Marilyn, what do you think?”

“I love it!” she replied excitedly. “I can’t believe it’s finished.”

“Not quite yet,” I teased as I undid my jeans.

She smiled and tugged her jeans down as I stepped out of mine. I lifted her up on the countertop, spread her legs and pulled her to the edge. I spread her wetting lips with my fingers and pushed my cock into her as she leaned back on her hands. In a few thrusts I was buried deep and began fucking her earnestly, pounding into her tight cunt as the back of her head banged against the upper cabinet door.

The thump-thump-thump stopped when my cock exploded and I held myself still as I pushed my load deep inside of her. Once emptied out I slipped my softening cock out, followed by some of the juice that pooled on the edge of the counter and dribbled onto the floor.

“Now it’s finished,” I said with a smile.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments