Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well hung and horny part-time handyman."

I encountered numerous situations during my work on projects and repairs. Sometimes customers wanted to help, sometimes they wanted to watch. I didn’t mind if they watched or asked a few questions, I didn’t let them distract me.

Usually….

****

Cynthia’s house was an older brick two-storey with a beautiful and private backyard. Large trees and shrubs bordered the inside of the fence, numerous flower gardens filled the yard and two large brick planters bordered the spacious stone patio.

The brick planters were in poor shape. Aged and ignored, the mortar fell apart and the weight of the soil was pushing them apart.

“Well, Cynthia, they are pretty far gone. I can save them or remove them and build some nice wood ones.”

“My grandfather built them,” she replied. “I want them saved.”

“Okay. I can take them apart and use all the solid original bricks on this face and sides so it looks the same from the patio, and use replacement bricks on the back where you don’t notice them.”

“That’s fine with me. I just want them to look good again.”

“I will add a framing inside and a base to keep it stable and use less soil. Will last a long time.”

“Great, how long will it take?”

“I can start Friday and have it done by Sunday evening if you don’t mind me being here on the weekend?”

“Not at all. William and I won’t be home anyway, we are going to the cottage.”

“That’s fine. I have no need to go in the house and you don’t need to be here. I will be here Friday around noon and get started.”

****

Friday I left work early and made my way to Cynthia’s, arriving just after noon. I went through the gate around back, put my tools and materials on the patio and began to disassemble the planters.

“Hi.”

I turned around to see a pretty young lady standing in the open door to the patio.

“Uh, hi,” I replied. “I’m J. I’m here to fix the planters.”

“Yeah, my mom told me that you were going to be here. I’m Ellen.”

“Nice to meet you, Ellen,” I smiled as I extended my hand.

She shook my hand gently and looked me up and down before she took her hand away.

“Nice to meet you, too,” she said coyly.

“Well, I will try not to bother you while I work. Just pretend I’m not here.”

“Hmm, that’s going to be hard to do,” she replied with a smile. “I like to sit out here and read.”

“Go right ahead.”

“Do you mind if I watch?”

“Not at all,” I assured her.

“Cool. I will just sit over here,” she said as she gestured at the lounge chair.

She was a pretty girl with her long dark hair and cute smile. The jean shorts and floral top suited her youthful figure and did justice to her nice shapely legs and curvy little bottom. I turned my attention back to the planters and took them apart as she sat in the chair and watched. I moved the soil to a pile on the lawn and sorted the bricks, stacking up the usable ones into a neat pile.

“You look really strong,” she announced. “You have lots of muscles.”

I looked over her and smiled.

“Thanks. I do a lot of physical stuff.”

“I bet you do…” she said with a coy smile. “How old are you?”

“How old are you?” I asked.

“Eighteen, on the tenth of last month,” she replied proudly. “I am going to University this fall.”

“Good for you. And happy belated birthday.”

“Thanks,” she giggled. “So how old are you?”

“How old do you think I am?” I teased.

“I don’t know, that’s why I asked.”

“Guess.”

“Hmm… thirty-five?”

“Good guess! You are right on,” I lied.

“You sure look good,” she said coyly as she tilted her head and twirled her hair with her fingers. “How old is your wife?”

“I’m not married,” I replied as I began packing up my tools.

“No? Why not?”

“Honestly, because there are too many pretty women like you in the world,” I said with a smile. “I could never pick just one.”

She giggled and smiled back as she twirled her hair. Her brown eyes sparkled.

“You think I’m pretty?”

“Yes, I do,” I answered. “And I am sure most of the guys you know do as well.”

“Maybe,” she laughed.

I covered up my tools with a tarp and laid a few bricks on it to keep it in place.

“I don’t have a boyfriend,” she announced.

“Too many to choose from, no doubt,” I teased. “That’s okay, you have lots of time for boyfriends.”

“My friends have boyfriends. They think I should get one.”

“Well, it’s your choice. Boyfriend, girlfriend, playmate… whatever you want when you're ready.”

“Playmate?” she asked curiously.

I just smiled and extended my hand to her.

“Time for me to head out. Nice to meet you, Ellen.”

“Hmm… okay,” she pouted as she shook my hand. “Will you be back tomorrow?”

“Yes, around eight or nine. I have lots to do and it’s going to be a hot day.”

“I will be here in the afternoon.”

“Then we will meet again tomorrow. You have a good evening, Ellen.”

“Thanks,” she smiled. “See you tomorrow, J.”

I waved as I walked out the gate. She waved back, one hand still twirling her hair.

*****

The frame and base were finished and I just started laying the bricks when the patio door opened and Ellen stepped out. She was wearing the same jean shorts and a light yellow t-shirt.

“Hi,” she smiled.

“Hi, Ellen,” I replied with a smile. “Nice to see you again.”

“Same,” she said as she covered her eyes from the sun. “Sure a beautiful day to be on the patio. Would you like some iced tea or something? You look really hot.”

I smiled shyly and gestured at myself.

“You think I’m hot?”

“Yes,” she blurted out. “I… I mean you look… you’re all sweaty and…no shirt on…”

“Just teasing,” I laughed. “I would love some iced tea, thank you.”

The light blush on her face only made her look prettier as she mumbled something and disappeared through the door. I returned to my task and had a few rows done before I heard the door open again.

AbbyMorthon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMorthon

“Here you go, it’s on the table,” I heard Ellen announce behind me.

I stood up and turned around to see her standing by the table wearing a shiny blue bikini. I walked over and picked up the large glass, thanking her before I drained it empty. The shiny blue material barely covered her perky little tits and bottom.

Now I was hot.

“I’m just going to relax here and get some sun,” she uttered in a sultry tone as she sat on the lounge chair.

“Sure, it’s your patio,” I said as she stretched her legs out and lay back.

I looked her over for a moment before returning to the bricks.

“Hey, could you do my back for me before you do that?”

“I can do whatever you like,” I replied as I returned to her side.

She smiled coyly and put her hand out with the tube of sunscreen, pulling it away and giggling before letting me grab it.

“Where would you like it?” I asked as I squeezed a big dollop into my hand.

She rolled over onto her stomach, put her arms at her sides and wriggled to get comfortable.

“My shoulders and back, please.”

My hands rubbed together before slowly slathering her shoulders and upper back. Her skin was warm and supple under my rough hands. I added more to my hands and did the back of her arms and up to her neck, stopping to add more lotion before moving the hair away from her neck.

I was hard as a rock from the touch of her smooth skin, the sight of her perfect little ass and the low moans she elicited as my hands roamed. Her breathing was raspy as I gently covered her neck with one hand and her lower back with the other, making sure to get under the thin strap of the bikini top.

“All done,” I said quietly. “Anything else?”

“I think the back of my thighs need some, don’t you?” she teased. “My suit doesn’t cover much.”

“I see that,” I replied as I squeezed another load into my palm.

My hands started at the back of her knees and worked upward, my fingers feeling her trembling when I reached the curvy little bottom of her cheeks. I added more lotion and slipped my fingers under the edge of the shiny blue material, ensuring the firm little cheeks were fully covered before touching her inner thigh.

Her legs parted slightly and she let out a little moan as I rubbed along the inside of her slender thighs, the material between them visibly wet. I took my hands away and rubbed them together.

“Anything else you would like, Ellen?”

She quickly rolled over and lay back with her hands over her head.

“Do the front, too,” she replied with a sexy smile.

“Are you sure?” I asked teasingly. “You could do it yourself…”

“Please? You said whatever I wanted.”

“Of course, Ellen. Whatever you want me to do.”

My cock hurt from the strain of being trapped in my jeans as I squeezed the tube once more and began running my hands over her firm, smooth skin. I did her shoulders, arms and then moved to her chest, doing between the shiny blue bulges and up to her neck. Her nipples were hard, nice little bumps on her firm little breasts and once again gentle moans filled my ears.

Another squeeze and my hands travelled her flat, firm tummy and across the top of her pelvis. I slipped my fingers under the edge of the bikini bottom and felt her trembling as they brushed along the top of the soft pubic hair on their way to her hips and thighs.

Her legs parted slightly as my hands slid along her upper thighs and down her legs, stopping at her feet before returning upward. As my hands travelled past her knees and along the inside of her thighs her legs parted more and I heard her raspy breathing stop for a moment. I could see the wet patch of blue and moved my fingers next to it.

“Would you like me to touch you more, Ellen?” I whispered.

“Yes,” she replied.

I slid my fingers over the wet patch and heard her moan as I gently rubbed.

“More?” I teased.

“Yes,” she gasped.

My fingers gently travelled over the wet material, sliding up and down as I pressed the middle one between her folds. I slid it up and rubbed it over her little nub quickly. I was instantly rewarded. She quivered and groaned as the orgasm hit her, arching her back and writhing as it continued.

I slipped my fingers under the material, slid one between her little folds and pushed it inside as she continued to moan. I fingered her gently for a few moments before pushing a second finger into her tightly gripping pussy. She pushed herself down and wriggled her hips as she tried to fuck my fingers.

“I… I want you to fuck me!” she blurted out as my fingers massaged her insides.

I slipped my fingers out, stood up and tore my jeans off. My swollen and hurting cock sprung up, free from it’s uncomfortable confines and fully hardened. Ellen slipped her bottoms off and spread her legs, her widened eyes sparkling as she saw my cock.

I kneeled between her legs and rubbed my cock over her little pussy, sliding the swollen tip between the glistening wet folds topped with black fuzz.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Oh, yes!”

I pushed into her slowly and my thick cock inched into her sopping wet and tight little pussy. Her hands gripped the edges of the lounger as I buried half of my swollen cock and then pulled back before thrusting again.

“Oh…oh…oh!” she grunted as I fucked her, her pretty face twisted into a lusty mask of pleasure.

I sped up the pace, knowing I wouldn’t last much longer as her wet little cunt squeezed me. As much as I wanted to bury my full length I knew she wasn’t ready for it and resisted the urge to thrust harder as the pressure built. The sight of her lithe young body writhing below me was too much.

I pulled out as my aching cock exploded and sprayed her tummy, chest and chin with streams of my hot cum. After the spurts subsided I slipped my cock back into her wet little pussy and pumped slowly until my cock softened and slipped out.

“That was amazing,” Ellen panted.

“It was,” I nodded in agreement as I watched her run her fingers through the slippery puddles on her tummy.

“You’re my first playmate,” she announced with a big smile.

“I wasn’t sure,” I lied.

“Well, the first one to fuck me,” she admitted. “I have done other things.”

“Yeah? Well, maybe we can talk about that later?”

“More than talk,” she giggled. “I’ll show you.”

“That sounds good,” I said as I pulled my jeans back on. “But I have to get working on these planters right now.”

“I know,” she said with a smile. “I’m just going to stay here and watch until you can take a break.”

It took me all night and the next day to get those planters finished.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments