Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well hung and horny part-time handyman."

Sometimes things are not what they seem. A problem or issue can be caused by something unrelated or overlooked, causing frustration and unnecessary expense. It can be a difficult process to resolve some of these issues, especially when others have already attempted to do so. On occasion it turns out to be something simple and is resolved quickly. This makes for a very happy customer.

This was one of those times...

*****

The woman on the phone was a little difficult to understand. Her accent, possibly Russian or Ukrainian, made it hard to understand some of her comments as we discussed the issue with a recurring water leak. We agreed it was best if I visited her house and could see what she was referring to. We arranged a meeting on Saturday morning.

I arrived at the house, a beautiful two-story with a walk-out basement situated on a man-made lake, and parked in front of the three-car garage. I waited a few minutes after ringing the doorbell and was finally greeted by a short, petite brunette with a serious expression.

"Hi, I'm J. We spoke on the phone about a water leak?"

"Oh, hello," she replied with a smile. "I am Anya. Please, come inside."

I stepped into a grand entry leading to a very large open concept interior, immaculately clean and very well decorated.

"This is a beautiful house you have," I commented.

"Yes, thank you," she smiled. "You come, I show you."

I removed my shoes and followed her down the stairs to the lower level, admiring the pool visible outside as well as the pool table, bar and theatre-style television area as we passed by to the laundry room. She gestured to the washing machine and frowned.

"Always water on floor, right here," she said as she bent down and pointed at the bottom of the machine.

"When you do laundry?" I asked.

"No, other times, too," she sighed. "My husband, he try to fix, then service man came and changed hoses, and other parts, then came back and changed... pump?"

"Okay," I nodded in understanding.

"Still water. Always a little water I clean," she said in frustration. "I cannot clean all the time, too much already!"

Her hands flailed around as she began to tell me about keeping the house clean and neat while her husband went to work and then golfing. She uttered a few phrases I didn’t understand as she became increasingly agitated.

"He go golf now!" she complained loudly. "He know you come today, he go golf! Tell me to look after it."

I smiled and nodded, waiting until she stopped venting, caught her breath and calmed down.

"Can I take a quick look?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I just get upset," she said as she put her hand on my arm. "Please, take a look."

Her eyes softened as the apologetic smile crossed her face. Her hand lingered on my arm for a moment until I moved towards the machine and poked my head around the back. Everything looked new, clean and dry. I moved the dryer aside to access the back of the unit and noticed a small damp stain at the base of the wall behind the dryer. The wall was not damp, just a small patch of floor at the baseboard.

"Can I look around down here?" I asked.

"Yes, you look where you want," she nodded.

She followed me as I left the laundry room and went around to the other side of the wall. I kneeled down and touched the carpet against the wall and found another damp patch where the dryer would be. Again the wall itself was dry to the touch and had no signs of water staining. I looked up.

"What's above us?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she questioned as she looked up as well.

"Upstairs, over the laundry room?" I pointed.

"Oh! The kitchen," she said as she tapped herself on the forehead. "Over here is kitchen."

"Let's go see your kitchen," I suggested as I stood up.

Her head was almost level with my chin as I stood beside her and she looked up at me.

"You are tall!" she laughed. "I did not see before."

"Yes, taller than you," I replied with a grin.

She giggled and gestured for me to follow her, leading me back to the stairs and up to the kitchen. She was indeed short, and also slender and shapely. I enjoyed the view as I followed her to the kitchen.

"Here is kitchen," she said as she gestured around the room and smiled. "Is pretty, no?"

Rows of cabinets and granite countertops gleamed in the sunlight streaming through the large windows. The appliances were very high-end and likely cost more than my truck.

"Yes, it is pretty," I agreed. "Almost as pretty as you."

"Thank you," she blushed, brushing her hair back as she gave me a big smile.

I looked around and found where I thought the dryer would be located under us and pointed to the dishwasher.

"Do you use this every day?"

"No, just sometimes," she shrugged.

"Can I look at it?" I asked.

She nodded and watched as I kneeled down and removed the lower access panel under the door. I lay on the floor and looked underneath, seeing no wet spots under the pump area. I rolled onto my side and looked up at her from the floor.

"Can I move this?" I asked. "I want to look behind."

"Yes, yes," she agreed. "You can look."

I stood up and winked. "I will be right back."

She smiled and waited while I went to my truck and grabbed a flashlight and my tool pouch. When I returned she was leaning with her back against the counter and her hands behind her on the edge of the countertop. Her small breasts were thrust forward and straining against the white t-shirt, two perky little mounds in the right proportion for her slender hips. I admired her for a moment, smiled and regained my train of thought as she smiled coyly at me.

"I will watch, okay?" she asked innocently.

"Sure," I said with a nod.

I undid the bracket that secures the dishwasher to the counter and gently slid it forward, making sure not to mark the floor as I moved it ahead. I reached under, undid the water line connection and pulled the unit out. A quick inspection of the drain hose revealed the issue - a small crack in the flexible hose was allowing water to run down the hole in the floor where the water supply line came up.

beddable_woman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beddable_woman

"Here is your problem," I announced as I gestured for her to come closer. "This leaks a little water when the dishwasher is used and the water runs down that hole inside of the wall. It comes out on the floor behind the drier."

She inspected everything closely and looked at me with a doubtful smile.

"Are you sure?"

"You go down where the water always is and watch," I suggested. "I will put some water down the hole and you will see it on the floor down there."

She shrugged and disappeared down the stairs as I added some water to a small cup and poured it slowly down the hole.

"Yes!" she yelled. "The water is coming!"

I trimmed the hose off and reattached it to the drain outlet, routing the hose differently to ensure there were no kinks or tight bends and then sealed up the hole around the pipe with some plumbers putty. Once the unit was back in place I put the access panel on.

"There you go," I announced with a smile.

"All fixed?" she asked excitedly. "Just like that?"

"Just like that," I replied. "However, we should run the dishwasher just to make sure."

"Oh, yes," she agreed and turned on the machine.

She gave me a huge smile and wrapped her arms around me, giving me a long hug and pressing her body tight against mine. As she squeezed me tightly the blood rushed to my now-swelling dick, filling it like a long, skinny balloon being filled with water as it began to press against her. Her grip didn't loosen as my hardening cock pushed into her lower belly and when she did slowly stop squeezing she continued to hold her pelvis against me, leaning herself back slightly to look up at me.

"You know," she said with a coy smile. “When my husband makes me happy I make him happy. You have made me very happy so..."

She slowly dropped down to her knees, her hands running down my chest and stomach and stopping at the top of my jeans. I looked down as she undid the button and zipper, her eyes looking up at mine as she grinned slyly and tugged my jeans past my hips. My cock sprang out and tapped her chin, causing her to pull back and look down.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "It's so large!"

She wrapped her small hands around the thickening shaft and gently squeezed, making the fattening tip swell as she began to examine it closely.

"I don't know about this..." she mused as she looked up at me. "It is very big."

"Well, just do what you are comfortable with," I replied with a grin.

Her tongue slipped out and swirled around the tip as she ran her hands up and down the length of my swollen shaft, little circles at first, turning into larger licks and swirls as she made her way along its length and slathered it with her spit. I moaned when she flicked it along the underside below the tip, quick flutters followed by her lips sliding up and down the underside as she held me with one hand. She slid her mouth back and forth, lubing it up before finally pulling away and opening her mouth wide. Her lips swallowed the purplish tip and her tongue rubbed along the underside as she took me into her mouth and kept one hand squeezing on the base of the shaft.

My cock was rock hard and ready to split diamonds as she slowly sucked it while looking up at me. Her pretty eyes were locked on mine as I watched her suck the fat tip lovingly, little drops of spittle at the corners of her mouth disappearing as she took me deeper into her mouth. She pulled back for a moment, taking a deep breath as she rubbed my cock over her face, giving little moans as it slid across her cheeks and chin.

"Oh, fuck. You are so sexy," I praised as she smiled up at me and rubbed it across her lips.

"You are so big," she replied as she licked a droplet from the swollen head. "I would fuck you, but this is too much for me."

She opened wide and sucked me again, wrapping both hands around my pulsing shaft and pumping up and down as she worked me into a frenzy. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

She locked her lips around the throbbing tip as my cock erupted and my aching balls pumped a huge load into her mouth, swelling her cheeks and making her gag. She pulled away, cum streaming from her mouth as the remaining spurts splattered her hair and face. The front of her shirt and jeans were now covered with globs of jizz as she pushed the cum from her mouth with her tongue, gasping as she recovered from the huge load that had flooded her mouth.

“Oh!” she gasped. “So much!”

A long drip of cum hung off her bottom lip, slowly extending and thinning out as she put her mouth back on the still-throbbing head of my cock, finally dropping off and onto her thighs.

“Oh, yeah, finish it off, Anya,” I moaned as her hands kept pumping and her mouth covered my tingling tip.

She sucked for a few moments, pulling every drop out as she milked me dry and looked up at me. She pulled away and let my softening cock go free, wiping her chin with one hand as she smiled up at me.

“So, are you happy, too?” she asked.

“Oh, yeah,” I replied. “That was great.”

“Good,” she said as she looked down at herself. “Hmm, I need to do some laundry now.”

She stood up and gave my cock a stroke.

“So big,” she mused.

“Too big for you?” I teased.

“Hmm, maybe not,” she teased back with a coy smile. “I think you should come back to make sure the leak is fixed.”

“You just let me know when,” I offered as I zipped up. “You have my number.”

“Do you go golf?” she asked.

“No, not often,” I admitted as I picked up my tool bag.

“My husband goes golf often,” she confided with a sly grin. “He goes again tomorrow.”

“Well, you let me know when you’re ready for me,” I said with a wink.

“I will,” she nodded. “Oh, how much for fixing the leak? I will get the money from him.”

“Nothing,” I shrugged.

“Nothing?” she asked. “He thinks will be expensive.”

“You tell him it was easy,” I said with a smile. “And that you looked after it.”

She gave me a big smile.

“Now you make me very happy again.”

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments