Announcing the Winners of our "The Morning After the Night Before" Competition

last reply
50 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
These competitions are getting harder and harder to judge. This is not only my view, but a comment sent to me by no less than 3 of the judges.

We made an extra slot as the voting was so tight, so it's a Top 11 this time around.

Well done to our 3 prize winners. I am particularly pleased to see Flytoomuch placed this time around, he's been peppering the Top 10's for quite some time now.

A huge congrats to avrgblkgrl, Lupus and flytoomuch =d>

Winner ($150): Want, by avrgblkgrl
Second place ($100): Not a Word to Grace, by Lupus
Third place: ($50): Twisted but Precious, the Morning After, by flytoomuch

Honourable mentions go to the following stories, which made up the remainder of the Top 11:

Welcome to Angel Falls, by liz
Eating Breakfast in Glass Slippers, by TheScheherezadeFeint
One Incredible Costume, by rejectreality
Who Done Her, by jayne33
Bukkake Party, by naughtyannie
Waiting for you, by 0Curious
Youth Revisited, by jefferyb
Kidnapped Teased and Fucked, by trinket

Thank you all who submitted a story to this competition.

Cheers,

Nicola

(It's either cached or there's a glitch, but the results aren't showing up on the competition page, Gav is looking into it).
Story Verifier
0 likes
Huge congrats to three deserved winners and to everyone else who made it into this list of outstanding stories!
0 likes
Spectacular job, winners! Well deserved. Congratulations to all of you, and to the other honorable mentions as well.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Southern Charmer
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners, and to the honorable mentions!

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I... What? Seriously? I... Thank you, to everyone! It's a fantastic, wonderful surprise to come second, it really is. Being topped by ABG is no shame for me. Who could hope to compete with THAT story? Hell, that woman.

Well done you, missy and everyone else who entered. I read a lot and genuinely didn't think I'd figure - there are so many great stories coming through.

Thank God a few others didn't enter.
A poetry selection!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Fantastic. There were some great stories in there. Well done to the winners xx
Lurker
0 likes
GREAT call by the JUDGES I gotta say, BUT... (And I was following the Comp and I got TWO out of THREE and a few extras in The Top Eleven) AT THIS LEVEL you're LOOKING DOWN on the best that we as a site offer... ALL of THE TOP ELEVEN deserve KUDOS AND there were one or three others I thought might possibly place...

It matters not, of course... What MATTERS is that we as readers get to read these fantastic offerings...

Congrats to WORTHY winners and ALL who took part.

xx SF

(I've never even placed Top Ten in a fucking competition, BTW...) *LAUGHS BITTERLY!*

In FACT I entered the SUPERNATURAL one where, like this, there were 11 Finalists... (Me? Nothing. Nada. Fuck All...) Most of you know I PRACTICALLY OWN THIS FUCKING PLACE! Makes no difference...

xx Steph
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Congrats to all the fabulous writers!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Congrats to all the fabulous writers!

Like YOU need an excuse to Raise A Glass you fucking DRUNK BARBIE.

xx SF
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Unbelievable. I was hoping for an honourable mention. I read so many of the other entries and I doubted that I would even get that.
Thank you so much everyone. I am sincerely honored.

Congrats to all of you that won and made the top eleven--and entered too. It was a challenge for me just to enter.

Would it be really in poor taste for me to do the happy dance now??
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
Unbelievable. I was hoping for an honorable mention. I read so many of the other entries and I doubted that I would even get that.
Thank you so much everyone. I am sincerely honored.

Congrats to all of you that won and made the top eleven--and entered too. It was a challenge for me just to enter.

Undress to your bra and panties and go for it... (WE want Video...)

xx SF
0 likes
Congrats to all! And if the quality is rising to make the competitions harder to judge, so much the better for the readers even if makes for some stress for the judges.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners!!
Lurker
0 likes
Well done to the top 3 and all other candidates - personally I'm delighted to have made the top 10!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats to all..

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
My heartiest congratulations to the three winners and all of the runners up.

There were some really excellent stories. You guys rock!

Liz x

--- --- ---

Me: "Come on, admit it."

Lupus: "Admit what?"

Me: "You screamed like a girl when you saw the list."

Lupus: "How very dare you! I did no such thing."

Me: "You screamed. I know you did..."
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats to all!! ??? bravo, bravo!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Liz x

--- --- ---

He DID... Like that HORRIBLE Blonde Girl from "Little House On The Prairie..."

He DID!

xx SF

BEN: "I DID NOT!!!!!!!!"

Me: "You so did... NELLIE OLSEN!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Liz x

--- --- ---

How does she know?! *Sobs*

Seriously too talented for your own good, miss.
A poetry selection!
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Massive congratulations to the top three and everyone who got a mention, as well as anyone who entered.

It's always an honour to compete with such fantastic writers.
Candyman
0 likes
Congrats to all who submitted, even those who didn't make the Top 11. This was quite a competition, glad I wasn't involved in picking a winner.

Quote by avrgblkgrl

Congrats just don't do you justice. Now, as for the happy dance, let me get the video camera out ...........
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Well... Congratulations.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
wow, just wow. congratz to all of you, you should be proud of yourselves.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Awesome! Congratulations, y'all did an awesome job. That is a mighty fine list of winners and honorable mentions. Great writing!
Convict
0 likes
ABG, I don't think anyone would mind if you did the happy dance right now

Massive congrats to everyone who entered the competition and massiver congrats to the 3 winners. Great stories from everyone.

A HUGE thankyou to the judges for giving some of their precious time to the comp.