Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Negotiating The Rent, Brian And Sophie Have Sex After Stories About Brian's Niece and Kinky Tony

"Part Five, Sophie tells Brian more about her past, Brian confesses about his Niece, and they enjoy their first full fuck"

61
9 Comments 9
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is entirely fiction and not intended to represent any person living or dead. This story tells a tale of someone initially struggling to make ends meet who is offered a way out of a financial problem and takes it, and it turns into a regular arrangement. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The arrangement leads to an offer of a much nicer house. Sophie starts to do more with Brian and Geoffrey."

Sophie had her first Monday off and enjoyed a day out. She browsed the shops and bought a few little treats with her extra cash. She was a little relieved when Brian and Geoffrey were unable to meet for the day. After their meeting last Wednesday, Sophie was worried the relationship was getting out of control.

On the following Wednesday, rent day, Brian arrived on his own. He told Sophie Geoffrey had gone to Greece to sort out some problems and also visit family. Sophie was torn between wanting to do more and worrying about Mike finding out. Sophie knew it was Geoffrey pushing things along and urging her to take risks. She didn’t stop him briefly fucking her last week, but would probably not have done it on her own. She did get a thrill when Mike insisted on having sex and unknowingly slipped his cock into Geoffrey’s cum.

Alone together, Sophie spoke to Brian and asked if he was OK with how things were going. She wanted to be sure he was happy, as it was he who had originally been so kind to her. Brian assured her he was completely happy and looked forward to their meetings. He also said that he enjoyed sharing the time with Geoffrey, who would ask for things he didn’t dare talk about but enjoyed.

“More importantly, How are you, my dear? Are you sure you are happy? I worry you are not getting any enjoyment out of our meetings.”

“I’m happy, and I get a lot of fun on Wednesdays when Mike gets home. By then, I’m all worked up and turned on, and he gets the benefit too. Mike tells me he loves Wednesdays.”

“I’d love to be a fly on the wall when he gets home. We both would, Geoffrey talked about wanting to watch you before.”

“I don’t think that would be possible, but I have found being watched a turn-on in the past.”

They sat in the kitchen, and Sophie asked him what he would like to do today. Sophie thought Brian looked particularly pleased with himself as they sat. She wondered what he was thinking about.

“How would you feel about moving house?”

Sophie’s heart sank, wondering what she had done wrong to be moved out by Brian.

“Don’t look so worried,” he spoke softly. “It’s a good thing, trust me. Geoffrey wanted me to wait and for us to ask you together, but I can’t wait”

“What do you mean about moving? I am really worried now.”

“Do you know Malay Avenue? The semi-detached houses towards the park end?”

Sophie nodded.

“Well, I happen to own two houses down there, and one is empty.”

“But we can’t afford to rent there. Those houses are twice the size of our flat with big gardens too. It is a kind offer, but we just could not manage the rent.”

“You would be doing me, well, Geoffrey and me, a big favour, to be honest. By meeting you once a week, we are practically giving you back the whole cost of the rent on the flat every month. It would be so much simpler to let you have a much nicer place and say we are keeping the rent the same. You can keep a couple of hundred in cash, too, just so you have your secret spending cash. That way, no cash is changing hands, and you get a much nicer place. Of course, it also helps that you are my favourite tenant as well.”

“What would I tell Mike? He will wonder how we can afford to move and pay the rent.”

“Now, this is where Geoffrey’s genius comes in. The flats are easy to rent, and lots of young couples want them and can afford them. Not so many older families want to rent or can afford the bigger houses. I can either have a big house empty, or I can rent it to someone I like and trust for a lower rent. I can then also rent out the flat to someone else. It is a win-win, as they say.”

“I’m not sure if Mike will believe me.”

“Don’t worry about that; just wait until Geoffrey is back. He can explain it in such a simple way. You know how good he is a talking things over. Let him tell Mike, and it will all be perfect.”

“Yes, but what do you want in return for all this? I enjoy our meetings, but what if you stop wanting to meet?”

“Geoffrey thought of this too and said we should give you a nice long lease and guarantee the rent. I agree with him. I’m starting to see you almost as the daughter I never had, apart from the fun we have, of course. I’d like to think that once a week, we would meet as we do now, and if ever we meet more frequently, we still add a little something like we do now. One day I like to think we might introduce you to another friend or two.”

“Can I think about it? It does sound like a very kind and thoughtful offer.”

“Why don’t I take you around to see the house one day, and then if you like it, we can talk to Mike?”

Sophie nodded and smiled, already dreaming of seeing the twins playing in their garden. Dreaming of them each having their own bedroom. Wondering what her parents would say when they saw her new house.

“Are you OK?”

Brian’s question brought her back to the kitchen. Sophie beamed at him and asked what he would like to do today. She said he could have anything he wanted today.

“Please, would you tell me a college story, something maybe with knickers if you can?”

Sophie thought for a moment; with both of them still fully dressed and Mike not back for up to four hours, she had plenty of time today. She made tea and brought out biscuits, Brian was very partial to a cuppa and a dunk.

“Can I ask what got you into knickers in the first place?”

Brian told her all about his niece. How he and his wife had spoiled her when she often stayed over, almost as if she had two pairs of parents. When she got her first job in an insurance firm, she was transferred to a new office after a few months and came to live with Brian and his wife.

“We would have liked children, we tried, but it never happened,” Brian paused as if this caused him sorrow. Then his face brightened as he went on with telling Sophie.

“She was suddenly so different when she came to stay, so grown up. We thought that was the way girls were after turning eighteen, perhaps. She was still just a slip of a girl, but very pretty though I guess all parents say that. Then she quit the insurance firm and started working evenings. She said the insurance place was boring. She started staying out very late. My wife said her clothes were very expensive. She never had a boyfriend, never brought one home anyway. One day I went up to carry the laundry basket downstairs. As I picked it up, there was a little pair of pretty lacy knickers on the top.”

“I knew they were hers and cannot explain why I was suddenly obsessed with them and hid them in my pocket. I carried the basket down, and my wife sorted and started the laundry. I went upstairs, and my hands were shaking as I took them out and examined them. The thought came to me that she would have worn them last night, and I wondered what she was like.”

“I’d never spied on her or anything. Up until this visit, we had always looked upon her like a daughter. I remember slowly lifting them to breathe in her scent, and that first inhale was intoxicating. I pleasured myself and would borrow a pair at least once a week from then on. I always took care to put them straight back.”

“How long did it go on for?” Sophie was resting her hand on his lap and could feel his cock straining his trousers; the memory was strong for him.

“One day, a policeman called to speak to her, part of some investigation, he said. She moved out in a couple of days. It was in the local papers that the club where she worked had been closed down as it was a brothel or something like it. We never saw her for a long time after that.”

Sophie stroked his cock as it strained in his trousers.

“I can tell you about the girl I shared with after Astrid left, well, about her boyfriend.”

“Astrid was the wild one who brought students back to your room, is that right?”

“Yes, she left after five or six months. She was also having a thing with one of the lecturers, and his wife took exception. Anyway, a couple of weeks later, another girl, really mousey and quiet, moved in to share the room. Her name was Carol her boyfriend was called Tony, though I hardly saw them kiss. Carol’s parents usually drove her home Friday evening or early Saturday morning and back on Sunday night. Carol took all her washing and homework with her.”

“It meant I had the room to myself all weekend, perfect for me. I got all my work and reading done undisturbed. A couple of times on a Friday, Tony would come around, forgetting Carol had already gone. He was nice enough, a bit introverted, but very clever. We would chat for an hour, and off he would go. On one Thursday, I caught him rummaging in her dirty laundry bag, and he was mortified. I threatened to tell her if he didn’t tell me what he was doing.”

I unzipped Brian’s trousers as he lifted himself off of the chair and helped me lower them with his briefs. I noticed he had stopped wearing Y-fronts a couple of weeks ago.

“Tony confessed he would steal a pair of her knickers and keep them over the weekend. He wanked with them and would put them back during the following week. I said he should just be honest and tell her, and then maybe she would just give him a pair every week. I think he was surprised I was so unfazed by it. Remember, I had been sharing with Astrid, so nothing seemed too strange after her. It was much easier for me to get a pair of Carol’s knickers, so I started borrowing them for him.”

“Tony became a regular visitor on Fridays to collect the knickers I got for him. I was becoming more frustrated at having no sex since Astrid left. One Friday, as Carol was getting ready to leave with her Mum, I decided I was going to tease poor Tony. I knew he would call around later. I think I had four or five pairs of knickers in my laundry. Once Carol left, I lined them up on my pillow, waiting for Tony to visit.”

LiyaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiyaKim

“When Tony arrived, he kept looking at my bed. I’ll make you a deal, I said to him. You can borrow any pair of mine if you will have sex with me. He asked if I was wearing any at the time. I nodded and pulled out the front of my joggers to show him. They were a comfortable soft cotton bikini style with soft pink and white stripes. Can I choose them, he asked, but please don’t tell Carol.”

“He started stripping off straight away, and I was impressed; he was in better shape than I expected. He also had a nice-sized cock already standing at attention. He did not last long, no foreplay – not that I needed it. He did manage it twice that first time, and quite often in future meets. He stayed with Carol, but we became fuck buddies every weekend. He stopped asking for Carol’s knickers, preferring my warm pair. He always brought them back, usually totally crusted in dried cum. He came a lot or wanked a lot, and I don’t imagine he could do that in Carol’s knickers.”

I was slowly wanking Brian’s cock all the while; it was fully hard and wet with pre cum, as this was a favourite story topic.

“What happened with you and Tony in the end?”

“I kept telling him to be honest and tell Carol but leave out the part about me. He told her at the end of the term, and she immediately dumped him. I bumped into him early next term, and he told me but seemed OK with it. We did carry on as fuck buddies but not as regularly. He got into online chat and a website that he was proud to show me and said there he could be honest and talk about things. His online name was ‘KinkyTony’, and as things developed, it fitted him well. I’ll tell you more about him another time.”

Brian had closed his eyes, and I turned to use two hands, gripping and wanking him slowly, trying to make him last.

“Is there anything special you would like to do today?” I was secretly hoping Brian would want something.

Brian shook his head slowly, “No, anything you like, I just like to be here with you.”

“Did you like it when I sat on your lap last week?” Sophie could feel the answer in the stiffness in his cock as Brian nodded.

Wearing her knickers, Sophie felt safer as she lifted her skirt and sat on Brian’s lap, facing him. Still fully dressed, she moved very slowly. She thrilled at the feel of his cock and that her pussy was only separated by her rapidly soaking knickers.

“Do you want to undo my blouse?”

Sophie leaned back slightly to let Brian release the buttons one by one, and he pulled the front of her blouse open. She wriggled her shoulders, and it fell to the floor.

“And my bra?”

Brian fumbled for a while to work the unseen clasp behind her back. She felt it ping loose and watched Brian as he pulled it off of her shoulders.

“Do you like them?”

Brian nodded enthusiastically and used his big soft hands to cup and gently massage them. They sat for a few minutes as Sophie gently moved her pussy on his cock, enough to keep him fully hard, not enough to over-excite him. She could feel her saturated knickers and wished she had taken them off earlier to be able to accidentally get him inside her.

“Do you want me to take my knickers off for you?”

Brian mumbled something and looked down.

“Are you OK?” Sophie asked.

“I’ve never done it with anyone else. I don’t know if I could, I want to but am frightened I won’t be any good,” Bran spoke quietly, as if ashamed.

Sophie moved further back and up slightly and felt the head of his cock pushed up into her knickers. She ground down against him, and his cock pushed the gusset of her knickers against her. She needed to be fucked and wished she was sitting on Mike’s lap. Sophie kept a steady pressure pushing down against his straining cock. Her knickers were the only barrier to her aching need.

Sophie’s resolve had melted away. She reached under her skirt as she lifted and pulled her knickers to one side. She settled back down and engaged the head of his thick cock with her sodden pussy. Only her self-control and tight entrance kept him from penetrating her. She lowered herself in the smallest movements and thrilled at how he stretched her. She wanted to push down hard and make him thrust into her but did not want him to cum too soon.

It seemed to take an eternity, but perhaps just a minute or so, for her to be sitting back on his lap. Her pussy felt stretched more than she could ever remember. I’ve taken the thickest, and also the longest cocks I have had in just the last couple of weeks, she thought to herself. Brian sat still, he stared over her shoulder, and his hands shook. Sophie rocked her pelvis slightly a couple of times and felt his hands shake even more.

Determined to make it last, Sophie made small movements only when she felt Brian calm and ready. The urge to go fast and hard was almost unbearable. Brain’s hands trembled as they gripped her small tits tight. His legs were shaking a little too. They did not speak, Sophie knew he was trying so hard to control himself. She wondered how long it had been since he had made love to his wife.

Sophie tried to push down and rub her clit against his thick cock. She had moved too much, too fast, and felt his fingers tighten and his whole body shook. Brian tried to speak, but no sound came out, in stark contrast to his cock, which erupted inside her. She felt the huge surge of cum oozing into her. She leaned forward and held him close until he stopped shaking. His cock had swelled as he came and did not seem to be subsiding.

“Do you want to do that again?”

“I don’t think I can. I never did before; sorry, I’m so sorry. I loved it; thank you so much.”

Sophie lifted away carefully after waiting for his cock to begin to shrink. She pushed her knickers back into place to stem the flow of cum. She wondered if she could trick Mike into fucking her like this, full of Brian’s cum, like she had done last week. The wet that ran down both legs told her no. Brian’s cock lay shiny on his leg.

Brian dressed and thanked her profusely and produced a fold of money for her. Sophie handed over the month’s rent in an envelope and escorted him to the door. Their business concluded. Brian hugged her before opening the door and leaving. Sophie made straight for the bathroom and squatted in the bath, amazed at the amount of cum puddled below her. She had never seen so much come out of her, even when enjoying a rare group fuck back in university.

Sophie showered but did not clean herself inside and waited in just a dressing gown for Mike to get home. She pounced on him when he walked in and urged him on to give her the hard and fast fuck she had craved all afternoon. Mike loved Wednesdays and had marveled at how wet and ready his wife always seemed to be. He hoisted her onto the kitchen table as Sophie unzipped his jeans and pulled him to her. She guided his hard cock straight into her pussy and wrapped her legs and arms around him.

With her head on his shoulder, she enjoyed Mike’s urgent fucking. Sophie knew she was just using Mike to work out her frustrations. She wondered if Mike cared who he was fucking at that moment. There had been no kissing or tender words and touches; it was the classic wham bam, thank you, ma’am. Sophie could feel her bum sitting in a wet and slippery puddle and thrilled knowing much of that was Brian’s cum still leaking out of her.

She noticed that Mike’s cock did not fill her the way Brian had done just an hour ago. She wondered if Mike noticed that she felt looser than usual. Mike sped up and pulled Sophie hard against him; he banged against her clit with every thrust. Sophie allowed the waves of pleasure to build; she willed herself to cum without holding back. When her pussy began to contract as the orgasm hit her, Mike shuddered and held her tight, and she felt him unload his balls into her.

Sophie held Mike close for a minute until she felt his cock slip out of her with a rush of cum. She leaned back on her elbows and smiled at Mike, who was a little out of breath in front of her.

“You never seem to want to lick me like you used to.”

“You jumped on me and didn’t give me a chance. Anyway, you seemed to be turned on and ready I didn’t think you needed any foreplay.”

“But I really like it when you do that; you know how much I like it. Do it for me now, please.”

Sophie laid on her back and raised her feet onto the edge of the table. She knew her pussy would be leaking cum, and knew Mike never did it after sex.

“Next time, I promise, next time. I need to shower, and we have to collect the twins.” Mike was making excuses as he left the kitchen.

Sophie slipped off of the table and wiped it clean, surprised at just how wide her bum had spread Brian and Mike’s cum. She made her way upstairs and watched Mike shower and then swapped places with him as he finished.

“I was only teasing,” she smiled at him as they passed and kissed. “But just because I get turned on waiting for you to come home does not mean some extra stimulation would not be good.”

Later while Mike went to collect the twins, Sophie daydreamed about him licking her pussy. She found herself getting turned on again at the thought of him licking her used pussy. She set to work making dinner and decided Mike was in for an early night as she needed more fun. Mike was in for a bumper Wednesday today….

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments