Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is entirely fiction and not intended to represent any person living or dead. This story tells a tale of someone initially struggling to make ends meet who is offered a way out of a financial problem and takes it, and it turns into a regular arrangement. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The arrangement leads to an offer of a much nicer house. Mike hears his wife Sophie cheating but decides not to confront her and to just enjoy the sex."

On Friday Sophie received an odd letter in the post. It informed her she had been selected at random from all the entries received for the Grange Hotel competition. It included a printed voucher for a meal with drinks, and an overnight stay on the following Wednesday. The letter explained her entry, clipped from the local paper, and dropped into the collection box in town had won the top prize. Sophie did not remember the competition and had not entered it anyway.

Sophie guessed this had to be something arranged by Geoffrey, and contacted Brian to check. He confirmed it was a scheme Geoffrey had come up with and that she should tell Mike she had won. He also arranged to meet her in town on Monday to explain. Sophie told Mike about the competition win and showed him the voucher. They arranged for Sophie’s parents to have the twins overnight on Wednesday. Mike was looking forward to the hotel, Wednesdays just seem to get better and better he thought.

On Monday Sophie was surprised when Geoffrey accompanied Brian when they met. Geoffrey told her the voucher was genuine, although the competition did not exist. He told her the hotel had a set of rooms with connecting doors and that he had reserved one of those rooms for her. He said he hoped they could find a way to spend some time together before Mike arrived. He also asked if she would let him set up a little camera to watch her and Brian.

Sophie said she was not sure about a camera, but agreed to think about it. “Photos and videos seem to have a habit of reappearing years later,” she said. “Can I trust you to just watch and not record?”

Both men promised absolute discretion, but Sophie was still worried.

Sophie and Mike agreed she would go to the hotel in the afternoon so she could use the spa. It made sense he said to get the most out of the day. Mike would join her after work, and Sophie would take a change of clothes for him.

Sophie arrived early in the afternoon of Wednesday and checked in. The room was nice. Geoffrey met her soon after she arrived and explained he and Brian would be in the next room. The rooms were connected by a pair of doors. Geoffrey explained that if she left her side slightly ajar they could hear from next door, or even peek in.

Geoffrey told her Brian would arrive at about 4 PM. He also said she should go and use the spa and that any treatment she wanted would be free. Sophie said she did not expect to see Mike until nearly 6 PM so that left time for some fun first. Sophie was surprised at how turned on the arrangement made her feel. She went to the spa where she found the staff were expecting her. She enjoyed a manicure and pedicure followed by a full body massage.

By the time the woman masseur finished she could feel herself positively leaking with excitement and sexual energy. The masseur had kept her naked body discretely covered with warm towels. Sophie had begun to secretly hope there would be a happy ending to the massage as it went on. The masseur was entirely professional, nothing even hinted at any improper options.

Sophie was back in her room before 5 PM and knocked on the connecting door. She wore a dressing gown fresh from the spa as she greeted Brian and Geoffrey. They were both in hotel dressing gowns.

“We have told reception to call your room when Mike arrives. But if there is no answer to say you are probably in the spa and someone will go and tell you he is here. That way he is not going to surprise you or us, and you only need to put on a dressing gown to greet him.” Geoffrey looked particularly pleased with himself.

“Brian also tells me he has already talked to you about moving house, what do you think of the idea?”

Sophie said she would love to move to Malay Avenue and was going to tell Mike tonight. Geoffrey asked if she wanted to tell him, or if she would like him to bump into them at dinner and offer it. To be able to explain it with Brian there too and answer all Mike’s questions. He did also promise not to tell Mike why they could have such a discount and winked at her as he said it.

Sophie agreed and Geoffrey called down to reception to book a table for two at 7 PM. He explained the table must be easily big enough for four, but only laid up for two people.

“All set,” Geoffrey said as he hung up. “Do you think Mike will be suspicious or just accept a good deal?”

“He usually takes things at face value, so I hope he will just see it as a good thing.”

They led Sophie through to the next room. She could see Champagne on ice by the bed. Geoffrey opened the bottle and the three sat on the bed and sipped. Sophie had been thinking about Mike having sex with cum already inside her for half of the afternoon. She had already let both men cum inside her before. Sitting on the bed she could feel her pussy tingling with excitement. She wanted to throw open the dressing gown and give herself to them.

The men both slipped out of their dressing gowns and Sophie put a hand out to hold their cocks. Both were already fully erect. Sophie bent over to each one to lick them in turn. The men laid back on the bed with their legs dangling over the edge. Sophie slid to the floor to kneel in front of them. Slowly wanking each of them in front of her and dipping their cocks into her mouth in turn. She felt hugely indebted to them today and wanted to be sure she treated them well.

“So what are your plans for me today?” Sophie sat back and asked.

Geoffrey said, “Ideally to enjoy some fun with you before Mike arrives to get you in the mood for him. Then after you have had a nice meal and drink, and we have given him the good news, for us to watch and listen to him making love to you.”

“The first part sounds good. Tell me there is no camera in the room next door.”

“No, but there could be if you feel brave enough.” Geoffrey got off the bed, picked up a small teddy bear, and handed it to her. “What do you think of him?” he asked.

“I didn’t take much notice of it, just a cute stuffed toy, not my kind of thing to be honest.”

“Look behind you,” Brian urged.

Sophie turned around to see the big TV on the wall showing a close-up picture of a tummy and leg. Then the picture moved as she turned. Geoffrey picked up the bear and moved it around. The TV showed a live view of the room.

“There is a camera in his nose. It does not record but is linked to this TV. Take it next door and if you feel brave for a while just stand it somewhere so we could watch. Please say you will.”

Sophie had heard of nanny cams before but had never seen one. The idea thrilled her to be watched in secret so she agreed to at least take it next door.

“Would you also leave the connecting door unlocked or just ajar so we could listen? We promise to be silent and not disturb you at all.”

She said she’d think about it but it would depend on doing it without Mike noticing. She put the teddy on the furniture and pointed it at the bed. They watched Sophie on the TV as she knelt and resumed her position in front of them. With about a half hour left, Sophie worried if there was enough time. Sophie was wanking them both steadily and sucking them in turn. More time was spent sucking Geoffrey as Brian was already close to coming.

“I’d like to have sex with you,” Geoffrey spoke out of the blue.

His statement caught Sophie off guard, it sounded as much like a question. She knew that secretly it was exactly what she also wanted. She also knew Mike could arrive at any time and the risk of somehow getting caught scared her. She searched for the right answer before sitting back and speaking.

“I don’t think it is a good idea right now. I don’t want to get caught or be interrupted. I hope you understand.” Sophie didn’t want it to sound too much like a no. Sophie shrugged off her dressing gown and laid on her back between the two men. They turned towards her and began exploring her body with their hands. Sophie closed her eyes and hoped one would be brave enough to mount her anyway. She felt fingers brushing her pussy and her nipples being teased. Sophie spread her legs in an unspoken invitation.

As the first unseen fingers dipped inside her they heard the phone ringing in her room. They all froze for a second until Geoffrey urged Sophie to answer it. Sure enough, it was Mike arriving early. Brian and Geoffrey spoke to her through the connecting doorway once she hung up and said they would see her later. Brian handed her the teddy bear which Sophie put face down on the dressing table. She closed the connecting door and waited for Mike.

Mike arrived at the room a minute or so later having rushed from work. He was triply excited that it was a Wednesday in a hotel room with no twins to interrupt them. Seeing his wife in a dressing gown did nothing to dampen his spirits. He began undressing as the door closed and was spurred on when Sophie opened the dressing gown and laid back on the bed. He was even happier when Sophie pushed him onto his back and immediately sunk her mouth onto his hard cock. Sophie was thrilled as she tasted Mike, Brian and Geoffrey together in her mouth.

Half an hour later, sweaty and panting they rolled apart on the bed.

”That was great, you were great, thank you,” Mike was still catching his breath.

“The table is booked for seven tonight, we should get showered and changed. I brought some clothes for you and your favourite shirt. I’ll go first so I have time to do my hair.” Sophie made her way into the bathroom. She stood in the shower before turning on the water and felt Mike's cum slowly running down one leg. She wondered if Brian or Geoffrey would like to have sex with her right now.

Sophie showered and returned to the bedroom wrapped in towels to find Mike lying on the bed with the teddy bear.

“Where did he come from?”

Sophie said he was in the room when she arrived. She explained that she had laid him down as she felt he was watching her. Mike set the teddy on the pillow and went to have his shower. Sophie wondered if Mike’s antics had been watched and hoped he had not made a fool of himself. Sophie left the bear on the pillow while she got ready. They’ve seen me naked before she thought, but felt a thrill as she paraded to and fro a little more than necessary. She wore a new dress she had bought, it was quite tight with a slit up one leg. Sophie decided against any underwear so she could tease Mike downstairs.

Sophie made a mental note to move the bear as soon as they returned to the room. They went down for dinner as soon as Mike was ready. Mike was keen to make the most of their food and drink vouchers in the bar. Mike was not normally much of a drinker and Sophie was quite surprised that he drank three pints before they went through to the restaurant. Sophie just had a small wine and said she was saving herself for dinner.

They ordered food and Mike ordered a large glass of white. It’s free he said as Sophie pulled a face. Sophie acted surprised as Mr Wilson and Geoffrey approached their table.

“I am glad I caught you and hope we are not interrupting. May we join you for a moment?”

Mike nodded and Sophie said they were fine. Geoffrey hardly moved his hand and two chairs appeared instantly.

“You won the competition, I saw your name once it was announced. We don’t choose the winner ourselves, of course, to make sure it is all above board.” Geoffrey looked to one side as he spoke and a waiter seemed to materialise beside him. “Champagne for a toast, a bottle.” The waiter returned in no time with a bottle and an ice bucket, another brought glasses and poured. Geoffrey proposed a toast and they all sipped.

Brian spoke as they drank. “I wonder if I might ask you if you would consider a house move. You have been one of my most reliable tenants and have looked after and improved that flat so well over the years. I have a lovely family house that would be perfect for you, and it has a garden too. It is on a nice road and has three bedrooms and a box room. I would like to rent it to a family who wants a forever home.”

“What’s the catch? What is it going to cost?”

Sophie heard Mike speak and wondered why he sometimes looked for the catch in life.

“There is no catch as you put it and the rent would be the same as now. In truth, you would be doing me a favour as I want to ensure it is looked after and appreciated.”

“Where is the house?”

“It is in Malay Avenue, one of the semi-detached places. Before you ask it is currently empty and has been decorated and is ready to go.”

Geoffrey took over speaking and he spent a long time talking directly to Mike. He used long words and his voice seemed to weave a spell as he spoke. It would have been impossible to remember exactly what he had said, except that at that moment it all made perfect sense.

Mike visibly brightened, he knew Malay Avenue well and he was sure Sophie had mentioned the area to him before. This day is getting better and better he thought to himself. “Could we go and look and think about it?” He had already decided it would be good if it worked out. “The rent would be the same as now?”

“Yes,” Brian confirmed. “It is the long game you see, as Geoffrey just explained. I would rather have less money and a reliable tenant, than unreliable people. I can see you are a growing family with twins and Sophie has always been so kind and friendly.”

“She is the best thing that ever happened to me,” Mike smiled at Sophie as he said it.

“To Sophie, for being the very best,” Geoffrey proposed the toast and they all drank.

The meal arrived and Brian and Geoffrey stood to leave, “If you need anything at all, just ask.”

Brian added, “I’ll speak to Sophie and arrange for you both to look at the house.”

Mike Said he could not believe their luck and told Sophie to do anything Mr Wilson wanted to get the house. He was excited as the waiter poured the last of the champagne into their two glasses. Sophie could see he looked surprisingly drunk and was glad Mike was a happy drunk.

They had a pudding and Mike had a brandy though Sophie wondered if he could even taste it. She helped him to the lift and noticed Geoffrey sitting nearby with a coffee, they nodded to each other.

“Would you like a hand, my dear?” Geoffrey was already on his feet and they entered the lift with Mike between them.

Mike told Geoffrey what a nice man Mr Wilson was about ten times as the lift went up. Sophie apologised for Mike being drunk, but Geoffrey waved away her apology. They got Mike into the room and laid him on his back on the bed. Sophie undid his clothes and Geoffrey helped undress Mike as he began to snore. They pulled the covers over him and he turned his back while mumbling in his sleep. Somehow the bear kept his place on the pillow.

LisaOrsini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaOrsini

“No live show tonight,” Geoffrey said sadly in a low voice.

Sophie smiled as she gave him a playful punch.

“I could not help but notice that you have no bra on tonight,” Geoffrey dipped his head towards Sophie’s chest. Heaving after the effort her nipples were quite obvious through the thin material.

She gave him another playful punch and held her hands over her small boobs.

“Do you have any underwear on at all tonight? I’d love to take a souvenir as I leave,” Geoffrey kept his voice so low but clear.

Sophie held her finger across her lips ‘Shhh’ and tried to usher him towards the door.

Geoffrey dodged her hands and said, “Three beers, half a bottle of champagne, a large white wine, and a very large brandy, you could have a party in here and not wake him. Bounce on the bed I dare you, I bet he does not even move.”

“Not in this dress, go before Mike hears or wonders why you are still here.”

“I’ll go if I can take your knickers with me.”

“I’m not wearing any.” Sophie lifted the side of her dress showing bare skin to her waist.

“Come next door, come on he won’t miss you.” Geoffrey took her hand and led her to the connecting door.

Sophie kicked off her shoes and followed. Geoffrey closed the connecting door quietly, leaving it unlocked. Brian was sitting in the room, fully dressed.

“Mike is asleep and Sophie forgot to wear any underwear tonight. Why don’t we finish what we started earlier?” Geoffrey started to strip as he spoke, and Brian followed his lead.

 

In the next room, Mike had silently climbed out of bed and pinned his ear to the connecting door. He could hear voices but not all the words. Mike had known what the teddy bear was as soon as he saw it earlier and had been careful all evening. Colin, at work, had bought one during the year to record the babysitter to be sure she did not have friends around when left alone. Colin found she was bringing her boyfriend around for sex, and had a collection of clips of her that he had shown Mike. Colin had kept the babysitter on and also given her more money.

Mike had a feeling something was going on and had been very careful with his drinking all evening. Three pints of alcohol-free lager had been an easy start. A couple of glasses of fizz were no problem. He had been careful to empty half the white wine into the ice bucket when Sophie was distracted. The other half he ditched in the toilet when he staggered off for a wee and topped with water before he returned. He had been sad to put the brandy in the ice bucket but knew his ruse had worked when Geoffrey helped him to the room.

He had listened to Geoffrey and Sophie speaking, it seemed obvious he was trying it on. He had half expected him to grab Sophie. He had not expected her to follow him to the next room. Standing naked at the door the other great surprise for Mike was his cock fully hard in front of him as he strained to hear. Sophie was talking but he could not make out enough to understand what she was saying. He felt confused and wondered if Brian knew what Geoffrey was up to with Sophie.

“I’m sorry Mike got drunk and spoiled your plans.”

“Don’t you worry his loss is our gain. Let’s get back to where we were before he arrived,” Geoffrey pulled off the last of his clothes as he spoke.

Geoffrey stood behind Sophie and slowly lifted the hem of her dress up. Brian stood in front of her transfixed by the slow reveal of her naked body. Sophie lifted her arms up to allow her dress to be lifted completely off of her. He tossed her dress on the bed. She felt Geoffrey’s cock nudging her bum and back as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her shoulder.

Sophie reached forwards and opened Brian’s trousers and pulled him closer. She let his trousers and briefs fall to the floor and took hold of his hard cock. Brian put his trembling hands on Sophie’s boobs, squeezing and cupping them in turn.

“Why don’t you stay the night with us?” Geoffrey asked.

“I have to get home soon, my wife will be expecting me,” Brian sounded sad as he spoke.

“I can’t stay too long, I don’t want Mike to wake and notice I am missing.”

Sophie began working both hands up and down Brian’s fat cock which was already wet with pre-cum. She saw him close his eyes and his hands stopped moving as he concentrated on holding back his imminent orgasm. Sophie wanted to kneel and suck him and let him fill her mouth with his thick cum but Geoffrey was holding her too tight to be able to bend down. For a moment Geoffrey released her but only so he could guide his cock through between the top of her thighs.

Looking down Sophie could see Geoffrey’s cock sliding out past her pussy as he dry humped her from behind. She aimed Brian’s cock down just a little and felt strangely thrilled as she watched their cocks push together each time Geoffrey thrust forwards. Neither man seemed to notice as their pre cum mixed each time their cocks made contact.

Brian’s body started to twitch and convulse and Sophie felt his cock harden even more if it were possible. She pulled his cock up and into her patch of pubes as he came. She milked his cock with one hand while cupping her pussy with the other which filled with warm cum. Brian was grunting and groaning as he came.

Next door Mike heard the tell-tale sounds of someone coming and was surprised how quickly it had happened. His hand had found its own way onto his cock and had been slowly wanking him as if on autopilot. He readied himself to dash back to the bed but heard voices and Sophie giggling.

“Thank you, that was lovely as always,” Brian said as he stepped back as if to admire his work. He pulled up his trousers and briefs and made himself decent and got ready to leave.

Sophie kept her hand full of cum clamped over her pussy and stifled a laugh, “Look at me.”

Geoffrey guided her to the bed and laid her on her dress. She wanted to move the dress out of the way and keep it clean, but with two hands wet with cum it was impossible. Geoffrey put a hand on each of her ankles and she needed no further hint and spread her legs wide.

“I have to go, enjoy yourselves,” Brian spoke quietly as he waved and let himself out of the room.

Geoffrey moved up between Sophie’s legs, raising them up onto his shoulders as he did. He held his cock and wiped it back and forth through her cum soaked pubes. Sophie ran her slimy hands up and down its length lubricating his cock with Brian’s cum. She felt him guide the head into her pussy and moved forward in one long slow movement.

“Oww, ouch,” she exclaimed feeling him uncomfortably deep inside her. She had never felt it before, not even in her wild university days.

“I’m sorry, are you OK? I’ll not go so deep.”

Sophie reached down and wrapped her hands loosely around his cock to shorten his stroked by the width of her hand. Geoffrey pushed against her hands slowly a few times until Sophie nodded and smiled.

Next door Mike heard Sophie gasp and wondered what was going on. It sounded like she had hurt herself and he slowly closed his free hand on the doorknob ready to burst through. His other hand was still wanking his rock-hard cock. Mike was definitely confused and had his ear firmly to the door again.

Geoffrey resumed fucking Sophie, he watched her boobs gently moving in time with his thrusting. Her eyes were closed now and her face was a picture of ecstasy.

“Fuck me, fuck me,” Sophie repeated louder and louder. She wanted to remove her hands but feared the pain she felt earlier. She wanted his body against her and wanted to be able to take his full length inside her.

Next door Mike could not mistake Sophie’s voice or the words she repeated before she fell silent again. He had no idea how an old man was fucking her after cumming just a few minutes ago. His hand had sped up on his cock.

Geoffrey leaned forward and kissed Sophie to stop her from ending up shouting the words. Tongues clashed and Sophie felt her orgasm building. With her hands around Geoffrey’s cock she had been using her thumbs to massage her clit. She used her thumbs faster and harder as she drove herself on. She wanted to scream out loud and tell the world she was about to cum. She twisted her head to the side and breathlessly told Geoffrey before they resumed their kiss.

Geoffrey felt his cock clamped and squeezed by Sophie’s orgasmic pussy which pushed him over the edge. He held himself deep and emptied his aching balls into her. They broke the kiss and both lay panting. Slowly Geoffrey moved back enough to slide his softening cock out. He held her legs over his shoulders and looked down at her cum filled pussy.

Next door Mike had heard the sounds of fucking suddenly stop. He listened intently while also ready to run back to the bed to not get caught. He knew it was ridiculous that he was worried about being caught listening, considering he was listening to his wife being unfaithful with the old man next door.

“I dare you to go back just like that. I dare you to wake Mike up and get him to have sex with you like that in the dark.”

Sophie knew it was so wrong, but felt so turned on at the thought of it. “I’ll go back like it and get into bed but if he is that drunk I don’t think anything will happen.”

The bedside clock told them that Sophie had been out of the room for almost an hour already. Sophie cupped her sopping wet pussy with one hand and squeezed it closed to stop it from leaking. Geoffrey pulled her up off of the bed and handed her the crumpled dress.

“What about the teddy?” Sophie asked as she reached the connecting door, “Are you staying all night? Will I see you in the morning?”

Next door Mike was startled to hear Sophie’s voice loud and clear. He scampered back into bed and lay facing away from both the door and Sophie’s side of the bed and feigned sleep.

Geoffrey told her he would stay but probably would not see her in the morning. He said he preferred to get up later. He blew her a kiss as Sophie silently opened the connecting door and crept away. Mike heard her creep through the room, and whisper his name as she climbed gently into the bed. Mike did not hear her put the dress on the side, or stand the teddy up facing the bed.

Mike’s heart was banging in his chest and his cock remained raging hard. He was tormented about whether he should confront her or wait for her to confess. He ignored her call his name, even though he was wide awake. Behind him, Sophie still had one hand holding her pussy closed. As she rolled towards Mike she wiped the other hand on the sheets and laid it across his waist. Sophie could not sleep and thought about getting up to clean herself in the bathroom.

Ten minutes passed while Sophie considered what to do. She had already checked Mike was fast asleep by calling his name. She decided to get up and move the teddy on her way to the bathroom and clean up. As she started to withdraw her hand Mike rolled towards her and lay on his back. Curiosity had finally won Mike over, he still pretended to be asleep but wanted Sophie to wake him. Mike’s body moved under Sophie’s hand as he turned and her fingertips brushed his cock.

Sophie was surprised to feel Mike’s cock so hard. She wondered what he was dreaming about. Her fingers instinctively wrapped around it and felt its heat. Mike had his face turned away and still pretended to be asleep. Sophie gave his cock a few firm strokes and heard him mumble in his sleep. Sophie swapped her hands over to be more comfortable but did not clean her cum soaked hand this time.

Sophie used her slippery hand to slowly wank Mike for a while and listened to him still murmuring in his sleep. Sophie turned over and prepared to mount him. She pushed back the covers hoping Geoffrey was watching from next door.

She straddled Mike and guided his cock straight into her. She began to ride him while her pussy leaked cum onto his lap. She watched him swim up out of sleep and grab her hips. She rode faster and smiled down at Mike as he realised what was going on. Mike did his best to look sleepy and confused but was not able to hide his delight in finding Sophie on top of him. It was a Wednesday, and Mike knew this was another fantastic Wednesday.

The feeling of Sophie’s sopping wet pussy as it squelched on his cock was exquisite.  Mike knew he would not last long and was desperate to pump his cum into her. He was surprised he had not cum while he had wanked behind the door earlier. She rode him faster and harder until he held her still and filled her overflowing pussy with his cum. Sophie slowed and lifted herself and relaxed to allow her pussy to empty out over his cock. She made to move away but Mike pulled her back down and spooned her. The bed was very damp.

Next door Geoffrey had given up watching the nanny cam images on the TV as it looked like they had fallen asleep. He had taken out his laptop as soon as Sophie had left and negotiated to the hidden camera app. He had deleted everything the camera had uploaded to the cloud, there were too many parts of the videos that included him to be safe to keep. He had checked the view was good and that the night vision was working well and left the device recording before sleeping.

Across town, Brian was lying in his bed and looked across to see his wife asleep in hers. They had not shared a bed for many years, just a bedroom. He tried to remember the last time they had made love. He knew it must have been before the single beds came, more than ten years ago. He didn’t feel guilty but just sad at how life had changed over the years. As was becoming usual Brian fell asleep thinking about Sophie.

Sophie had closed her eyes and fallen silent with Mike's arm around her. She smiled to herself thinking how much Mike had enjoyed her riding him earlier. She wondered why Geoffrey's cock had been painful inside her, though it was easily the longest she had seen or taken. She was sad that Brian had not had the time to fuck her properly. She rolled the word fuck around in her mind, conscious that she was doing a lot of fucking lately even with Mike. She was aware that years of making love had given way to fucking and that she wanted more of it.

Mike cuddled up to Sophie with his eyes closed while his mind worked overtime. He was certain he had heard his wife having sex in the next room earlier. He also knew their own sex life was better lately than it had been since the twins were born. They had done it twice this evening already and he felt his cock twitch just thinking about it. He decided that he did not want to know what Sophie was doing and would not ask her about it. He wished he had asked more about her time at university and had boasted less about his own imaginary experiences when they first got together.

Brian and Geoffrey slept soundly. Sophie and Mike silently struggled to fall asleep.

 

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments