Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is entirely fiction and not intended to represent any person living or dead. This story tells a tale of someone initially struggling to make ends meet who is offered a way out of a financial problem and takes it, and it turns into a regular arrangement. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The arrangement is starting to change and boundaries and being stretched though perhaps not as fast as Sophie would like or accept."

It has been six or seven weeks since Mr. Wilson (Brian) introduced Geoffrey to Sophie. Wednesday afternoons have become a regular thing. Sophie sucks and wanks both men, and they reward her with two hundred and fifty between them each time. Sophie has been as far as topless. For the last few weeks, she has also pulled her knickers off from under her skirt and handed them to them. They share them on Wednesday and usually, Geoffrey takes them home.  Sophie has not yet gone further. All three seem happy with the arrangement so far. Sophie is sure it is her normality and approach that they are enjoying.

Mike loves Wednesdays. Sophie releases all her pent-up sexual feelings on him when he gets home. Mike has no idea about what his wife does with Mr. Wilson and his friend. Mike is comfortable with them being friends. He can see how much she enjoys the time she spends with them. She tells him they sometimes call if they are passing, tea and biscuits, it gives her some company. He knows she really enjoys talking politics and such with them. He doesn’t really understand it all and is pleased she has made friends with them.

The balance of Sophie’s savings account is now a little over one thousand. Sophie would really like to go on a family holiday but worries about how to tell Mike she suddenly has savings.

Sophie has told Mike a lot about Geoffrey, about all the property he owns here and in Greece. Geoffrey owns the Grange Hotel, just out of town. It has a great restaurant and an amazing spa. Sophie and Mike have wanted to eat or stay there for a while but it’s very expensive. Sophie has had lunch there with Brian and Geoffrey three times before they drop her home for their Wednesday afternoon treat. Mike does not know about this either.

Geoffrey is always encouraging Sophie to get a better job, something to use her degree and mind. Every week he has a new idea or knows someone who would employ her. Sophie reminds him she has the twins, only wants part-time and needs flexibility. Twice Geoffrey has asked her to work for him directly. Sophie politely refuses, fearing she would just become his personal sexual favour.

The second time Geoffrey accompanied Brian he asked Sophie to tell them something naughty, something sexual, from her past. He asked about her first time, but she said it had been uncomfortable, too quick, and not a happy memory. Sophie told them about things she had done at University. Every week Sophie recounts a memory of past sexual escapades. Sophie knows this is a diversion to make the meetings last longer. Sophie is enjoying reminiscing and finds herself missing that single life more and more.

Brian still comes very quickly, especially with the right kind of tale being told, or a warm pair of knickers over his face. Geoffrey can last a fair bit longer now. Sophie suspects Geoffrey is not quite the innocent ‘one woman man’ he likes to make out. Sophie knows she no longer needs the money she gets from meeting Brian and Geoffrey. Sophie gets turned on recounting stories but is having increasingly naughty thoughts as she looks forward to each meeting more than the last.

On Friday Sophie had been called into Mr. Robbins’ office at work on the pretence of a staff review. Mr. Robbins was hoping to badger Sophie into some sexual favours. When she refused he told her he would have to cut her hours. She was secretly delighted to now have Mondays off of work. Sophie knew her extra income from Brian and Geoffrey easily covered her Monday money. She also thought it would be good to have more time to enjoy herself with them. Sophie decided not to tell Mike she now had Mondays off for the time being.

Sophie’s parents have also started to help out more with the twins. They have them overnight sometimes and for a couple of days a week. They collect them from preschool on Wednesdays. Sophie is going to see if they will have them all day on Mondays too, so she is free to meet Brian and Geoffrey. She is not going to tell them she is actually off all day herself.

The coming Wednesday was Geoffrey’s turn to collect her from work to meet Brian at the Grange. Sophie waited outside in the sunshine around the corner from work. Geoffrey arrived on time and they drove off to meet Brian for lunch. She said that she would have Mondays off from next week.

“That could not have come at a better time,” Geoffrey said as they drove along. “I wanted to arrange a bit of a boy’s day for Brian. Since he, well we, have been seeing you he is so much happier in himself. So much more optimistic. Did you know he is even talking about buying more property to rent?”

Sophie shook her head, “No, is it a surprise that he said that?”

“Oh yes. He had been talking about selling up, just retiring and stopping. I think you have given him a whole new lease on life, even his wife has said how much happier he seems. It’s his birthday soon, but I wanted to do something a bit more fun for Brian as well as the usual get-together and cake. Brian does not know I’m planning something else, and to be honest I have been a little worried he would not enjoy it. I think if you came along he would be more relaxed, feel more like joining in.”

“You do know I’m not a boy.” Sophie flashed Geoffrey her cutest smile and he laughed out loud. “What does a ‘boy’s day’ mean anyway?”

“Nothing bad, really. I had thought about a day at the races but none of us are gamblers. Or the theatre or a meal, but we all do that anyway. I even thought about…”

It was unusual for Sophie to cut him off as she asked, “Who are the ‘none of us’ or the ‘we all’ you mention?”

Geoffrey smiled, “The boys from the club, well I say boys, we are all retired. We are all members of a gentleman’s club, like a rotary. Nothing seedy before you stop me again. Everyone is in business, it is all by invitation, which is where we are usually off to when we leave you on Wednesdays.”

“Have you been telling people about me?” Sophie stared at Geoffrey.

“No no, well not really. No names no pack drill as they say.”

Sophie suspected Geoffrey had talked about her, but the way he spoke, his accent and voice, somehow always comforted her and made her feel safe. They arrived and parked.

“Please don’t mention this to Brian, he has no idea and I’d like it to be a surprise. Would you come along on a Monday? It would mean a lot to me, and to Brian too, please.” Geoffrey spoke as they walked from the car.

They enjoyed lunch and a bottle. When they finished Geoffrey led them through to the hotel, and not to his car. They entered a lift together, Geoffrey pressed for the top floor. Geoffrey led the way to a room called ‘Cygnet’ and opened it with a swipe card. “I thought it might make a nice change to have a room.”

They let Sophie in and followed behind. The room was huge, with a lobby with a sofa and chairs, and big TV. Through an arch to the biggest bed that she had seen, through another door to a big bathroom and walk-in shower. Sophie wondered if today was the day they wanted to go further with her. They must have noticed her reaction to the bed.

“Don’t worry Sophie, we wanted to try something a little different and thought this was safer and easier,” Brian spoke, sounding nervous.

“What did you have in mind?”

“Something I have seen on the internet, and spoken to Brian about. Something I have never done.”

Sophie had made her way back to the lobby and sat on the sofa, safely away from the bed.

“You know when we, you know, come? You are always so careful to catch it all, well I wondered if you would let us, well, make a mess?”

“I’m surprised at you Geoffrey.” Inside Sophie was relieved. She also knew this was one of Mike’s little fantasies too. Something he never asked for, but she had wanked him onto her tits before and he came very fast.

“I may be inexperienced in doing things, but not naïve. I do have the internet, I have watched porn.”

Sophie grinned at them both, “I was just teasing. Is that why we have the walk-in shower?”

“I thought it would be easier for you, to shower afterward.”

Sophie walked back into the bedroom. Facing them she undressed slowly, her work shoes, blouse, and skirt first. She wore plain underwear, she had learned both men preferred plain cotton knickers. Both men stood in the archway watching her, drinking in her youth and beauty. Sophie turned her back and unfastened her bra. She held it out to the side and dropped it onto the bed. She stood in just her knickers, this was as far as she had ever gone before.

“I hope you two are getting ready, I’m going to need help to work the shower I think.” Behind her, she could hear zippers and belts, and the rustle of clothing. Sophie paused until it fell silent again. She walked slowly, keeping her back turned, to the bathroom door. In a rush of sudden bravery and excitement, she bent fully forward as she lowered her knickers to her ankles.

Behind her Brian and Geoffrey marvelled at her pert bum, naked for the first time. They enjoyed the brief flash of her pussy from behind. They both muttered something that Sophie could not quite hear, but it sounded like appreciation. Sophie stepped out of the knickers, sweeping them up in her hand. She stepped through into the bathroom and knelt down in the shower as she turned to face the door. She was glad she had left her hair in her usual ponytail as she had left work.

Both men had stripped naked, both already stroking their hard cocks. This was the first time any of them had been naked since they first met. Geoffrey was in better shape than Brian, but both obviously tried to stay fit. Sophie sat on her heels and beckoned them forward. She held up her warm knickers which Brian accepted and brought to his nose.

Geoffrey had taken a pair of her knickers home three or four times, and they both seemed to enjoy them. Sophie reached out and took one cock in each hand and began slowly wanking them. Over the last few weeks both men had managed to delay coming, or Sophie had got better at reading the signs and slowing down. Sophie wondered if this new situation would have them coming quickly again.

“So I guess you two have spoken about this before? I wonder what sort of things you have been watching. Is it something you both want?” Sophie spoke slowly, teasing, but in truth found herself hugely turned on. She had seen plenty of porn before. She had seen plenty of scenes in showers too. She found herself secretly hoping the afternoon was going to push their relationship along.

“What will you let us do?”

“Anything. Well, remember I have to go home in a couple of hours, and I don’t think I’m ready for…”

“Anything?” Geoffrey cut her off. “Anything. That sounds like quite the invitation.”

Sophie had felt Geoffrey’s cock stiffen as she had spoken. Brian was still hard but she felt he was following Geoffrey’s lead.

“OK, perhaps I should have said that I’ll suck and wank and do all the things you like. But that is as long as you both stay standing and I’m kneeling, yes, anything. I hope your internet is not too extreme.” Sophie had the strangest feeling this was going to be quite different.

“If you are not happy or comfortable, just say stop, we never want to upset or lose you as a friend.”

The two men moved a little closer, and Sophie began sucking and licking their cocks in turn. Just a few seconds each, sharing the pleasure, mixing their pre cum in her mouth. Brian and Geoffrey handed her knickers between them. Sophie also worked a fingertip across Brian’s bum, she knew it often made him cum very fast. She didn’t do it to Geoffrey, he had never really reacted to it.

She pressed the tip of her finger against his opening, then brought it back to her mouth and soaked it in saliva. Returning to his ass she pressed again, but this time firmer, and slowly her finger entered him. His cock twitched and stiffened even more. She pressed in up to the second joint in her finger and moved back to watch him. Moments later Brian came, and Sophie rubbed his cock across her mouth and chin as he pumped his thick cum over her.

tsfuckqueen69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsfuckqueen69

As soon as Brian finished coming Sophie turned her attention to Geoffrey. With two hands on his cock and her tongue flicking around his helmet she worked fast. Geoffrey stared down at her the whole time. Brian’s come was running down and dripping off of her face, globs dropped onto her pert tits. Sophie took one hand off of his cock and used it to rub cum into her tits and nipples. She put the cum soaked hand back on his cock and continued to wank him.

“I’m, I’m coming.” That was all Geoffrey managed to say.

Sophie pulled his cock out of her mouth and closed her eyes just in time to feel jets of cum hitting her face. She felt his cock touch her forehead and guessed he was guiding his come into her hair too. Both men stepped back and Sophie found one eye glued shut as she looked up at them. Both men smiled down at her.

“Thank you so much,” Brian said as Geoffrey turned away.

Geoffrey quickly reached the toilet and had a long piss. Sophie wondered if he had wanted to do that in the shower too. Wondered if he had been too shy or polite to ask. She wondered what she would have done if he had just gone ahead and done it. The idea strangely thrilled her and she hoped next time he might be braver.

They left Sophie to shower and clean up. She looked in the mirror and saw cum everywhere from her hair to her small tits, mostly Brian’s thick cum. Washed clean she returned to the bedroom, wrapped in a towel, Geoffrey and Brian had dressed and were talking in the adjacent room. She dressed ready to leave, knickerless again, and soon left with Geoffrey who drove her home.

In the car alone with Sophie Geoffrey said he would try and arrange Brian’s day for a couple of weeks’ time. He asked her to keep it a secret and really hoped she would come along.

Mike enjoyed another evening with Sophie once he got home. She waited in the kitchen in just a dressing gown, sitting on the kitchen table with her legs spread. Before he had a chance to speak she asked him to fuck her there and then. Sophie would have liked some oral from him but knows he is not that keen on licking her these days. Sophie was turned on already and was easily wet enough for his cock. Mike loves Wednesdays.

 

The following Wednesday Brian and Geoffrey met at Sophie’s place. Now her Mum collected the twins, she was free for more time, as long as she cleaned up before Mike got home. A couple of times Brian and Geoffrey have asked if they can see her in the kitchen alone, taking turns. Today they wanted to be together again. Brian and Geoffrey sat side by side in the kitchen, their trousers and pants around their ankles. Sophie slowly took off her blouse and bra and took one cock in each hand, already stiff.

Sophie had wondered more than once lately if they have been taking Viagra or something before they arrive. Both men seem to be permanently hard and ready as soon as they arrive. She moved her hands slowly and today told them again about Astrid her original university roommate and the men she brought back. Astrid was a popular story for the men, with her gymnastic approach to sex, and how Sophie at first pretended to sleep through it all in the next bed.

They enjoy hearing how Sophie started to watch and Astrid encouraged her. How Astrid brought a spare student along after a few weeks and pushed him into Sophie’s bed. How Sophie enjoyed the sex so much more than her first boyfriend. How Astrid sometimes brought a group of students back and they shared them. How Sophie confessed she made a point sucking as many as she could before always letting at least one have sex with her.

By the time Sophie had recounted the details of the groups and the parties, both cocks were wet with precum and Sophie had yet to do any more than slowly wank them. Kneeling on the floor in front of them, still in her skirt, Sophie reached underneath and unseen pulled her knickers off. As had become usual, she handed them to Brian who inhaled their scent deeply.

Feeling more daring and horny than ever Sophie Sat astride Brian’s lap, holding his cock down as she did. With her skirt all around neither man could see anything. Sophie could feel his hot, hard cock laying under her pussy. She rocked her hips to and fro, sliding on his cock, wetting it with her juice. Brian lifted his hands up and cupped a firm tit in each one, staring at them as he did. Sophie rocked to and fro, teasing him, for a minute before lifting up and swapping to sit in the same way on Geoffrey’s lap.

She could feel Geoffrey’s cock curled round up against her bum cheeks. Sophie felt Geoffrey cup and grip her tits, his fingers tweaking her nipples. Brian stared at them all the while. Sophie rocked her pelvis as before sliding her wet pussy along his cock. She ground down hard on him, her hands on his shoulders, and kept up the rocking for a couple of minutes. Reaching under her skirt behind her she could feel her bum wet with his pre cum before she lifted up and swapped back to Brian.

Geoffrey released her tits and Brian cupped them again, gentler and softer hands. Sophie slid to and fro, one hand on his shoulder, the other wanking Geoffrey in time to her movements.

“I’m close, so close.”

Sophie slid back and onto her knees, barely in time to close her mouth around his wet cock. She could taste herself on her lips as he flooded her mouth with his thick salty spunk. She swallowed it all, looking up at him the whole time. His cock did not seem to really soften once he finished and Sophie stood to sit back on Geoffrey’s lap.

This time she turned her back on Geoffrey, still covering herself with her skirt, she could feel his much longer cock head nestled in her pubes. She rubbed to and fro, her pussy getting wetter and hotter as she did. One hand pressed his cock head into her pubes so the shaft slide across her clit. She feels Geoffrey reach under her skirt on each side and take a firm grip on her hips. Helping her to rock forward and backward. She felt Geoffrey plant gentle kisses on the back of her neck, she felt herself melting.

With every few strokes, Sophie can feel herself being moved forward in tiny amounts. After five minutes or more, she can feel the head of his cock now only just past her clit. ‘I’m in control, I can stop any time’ she tells herself. In truth, she is enjoying this as much as Geoffrey. Sophie is no longer rocking herself, Geoffrey is doing it all with his hands, sliding on his legs. His cock head now just reaches her clit each time he pulls her back. ‘I’m in control and I can stop anytime I want to’ she keeps telling herself.

Sophie can feel his cock sliding between the lips of her pussy, but knows all the while she is sitting down it can’t turn up into her. ‘I am in control and could stop any time I want to’ she tells herself. With her free hand Sophie is gently swirling a finger around her clit, it feels so so nice. Another few minutes pass, and Sophie has her eyes closed now, still telling herself she is in control. She feels Geoffrey lift her up a little at a time knowing any moment she will stand and stop it.

Sophie’s feet are off of the floor as she is lifted even higher then she feels his cock change direction. No longer sliding under her, but now just the tip inside. ‘I could just stop right now’ she says to herself, ‘but just the tip for a moment is OK.’ Geoffrey moves her forward and backward in the air, the tip of his cock staying in contact the whole time. ‘I’ll just let him do this for a bit and then stop before it goes too far’ she reasons with herself.

Sophie could see Brian watching them intently, though her skirt obscured his view she wondered if he knew what Geoffrey was doing.

Geoffrey pulled her back towards him and slowly lowered her down to sit on his legs again. Sophie could feel him as deep inside as Mike has ever been. ‘The tip was already inside, let me enjoy this for a second and then stop before it goes too far.’ Geoffrey began to rock her hips causing his cock to push deeper with each movement. ‘I’m in control and can stop when I want to’ she told herself again. Geoffrey tightened his grip and pulled her as close as he could to him and Sophie felt his cock pulse and jet his cum deep inside her.

Geoffrey was the first person she had allowed to have sex with her other than Mike since she left university. Sophie sat for a moment, thrilled at how natural it had felt, then panicked at what she had done. Lifting up off of Geoffrey she grabbed a clean pair of knickers off of the airer and pulled them on under her skirt. Looking at the clock she wondered where the last couple of hours had gone, Mike could be home in half an hour.

Sophie urged them to dress as time was getting short. Brian and Geoffrey thanked her profusely, handed over their usual two hundred and fifty as always, and made their way out. Sophie tidied up the kitchen, made sure there were no spills or mess, and was pulling on her bra and blouse as she heard the front door open. Turning her back to the door she finished fastening buttons as Mike called out.

Mike had come home early, as horny as ever for another Wednesday afternoon delight. He was surprised to see her still in her work clothes and went to lift her onto the kitchen table for a repeat of last week’s fun. Sophie went to wriggle away but he was kissing her and unbuttoning her blouse. Mike grabbed her bum and lifted her onto the table.

“I’ve been looking forward to this all day, I left early to get home, I hope you are as ready as usual.”

Sophie felt a mixture of cold fear at being found out, and the undeniable thrill that she just might be able to get Mike to fuck her just used pussy. At university, she had loved the times when she had been fucked by more than one cock in a session. Sophie undid Mike’s belt and jeans and let them fall to the floor.

“Quick, get your skirt and panties off.” Mike sounded impatient.

“Leave them on, like this.” Sophie took hold of his hard cock, and guided it under her skirt. Pulling her knickers to one side he slipped so easily inside her soaking wet pussy.

“Oh God, I love it when you are so turned on,” Mike said as he pulled her closer to him. “If this is what talking politics to a couple of old duffers does to you, then you should run in the local elections.”

Sophie felt their bodies meet and could not help but notice that Geoffrey had reached deeper into her than this earlier.

They fucked hard and fast, at an urgent pace, Mike was sweating as Sophie urged him on, her orgasm building and washing over her. Mike stopped suddenly and held her close, kissing her as he came deep inside. As Sophie lifted her skirt to see and he pulled his cock out Mike was amazed at how much come leaked out. Sophie pulled her knickers back over and dropped off of the table down to her knees. She could not resist taking his cum smeared cock into her mouth and sucking it clean of Mike and Geoffrey’s cum.

Sophie wished Mike would go down on her now, but knew he wouldn’t. He was never the most enthusiastic pussy licker, and never after they had had sex.

While Sophie showered she wondered if Brian or Geoffrey would lick her pussy, before or after sex. She thought Geoffrey probably would, he seemed more open to things. She felt the urge to piss and a naughty thrill when she just let it flow down her legs, imagining it to be Geoffrey wetting her. Sophie thought it was about time she got Brian and Geoffrey to spend time pleasuring her. She was always horny when they met, but would enjoy a little more attention. She was already looking forward to next Wednesday.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments