Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Negotiating The Rent, Sophie And Geoffrey Fuck On The Morning After, Sophie Meets Mrs Wilson

"Part Seven, Geoffrey and Sophie fuck the morning after, and Sophie meets Brian's wife, this is a shorter chapter"

72
14 Comments 14
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is entirely fiction and not intended to represent any person living or dead. This story tells a tale of someone initially struggling to make ends meet who is offered a way out of a financial problem and takes it, and it turns into a regular arrangement. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The arrangement leads to an offer of a much nicer house. Mike leaves his wife Sophie in the hotel room and Geoffrey joins her and finds Sophie accepts his anal exploration. Sophie also meets Brian's wife when viewing the new house."

Mike’s morning alarm woke them both with a start.

“Sorry, I have to get going for work, are you coming down for breakfast with me?”

“Five minutes,” Sophie mumbled.

Mike got up washed and dressed for work. He noticed that the teddy was staring at the bed from the dressing table. He also noticed her crumpled dress with dried stains and marks on the silky material next to it.

“I’m going down, will you join me?”

“Just a couple of minutes,” Sophie sounded sleepy.

Sophie was still asleep when Mike returned from breakfast. He kissed her sleeping face and told her that last night was amazing and that he loved her. Sophie tried to pull him back to bed, he laughed as he wriggled free.

“I’ll get reception to call you before breakfast finishes. I’ll see you tonight, Love you.”

Sophie heard the room door close, buried her face in the pillows and slept. The phone woke her out of a gorgeous dream. She was a strange human queen bee with an endless line of workers keeping her sexually satisfied. She was sad to leave it behind and fumbled for the handset.

“Hello?”

“Good morning Sophie, would you like some company?” Geoffrey’s silky voice poured into her ear.

“What time is it?”

“You missed breakfast, I cancelled your call. I have something much nicer in mind to enjoy. Be a good girl and open the connecting door.”

Sophie hung up the call and gathered her strength to get up. She shuffled across and opened the door to see Geoffrey standing naked behind it holding a tray of steaming drinks.

“I didn’t know if you were a tea or coffee person in the morning so I have both.”

Sophie took a tea and sat naked on the edge of the bed and sipped the hot brew. Geoffrey held a coffee and drank it while smiling at her.

“Did Mike have any fun last night?” He already knew the answer, he had watched the video earlier.

“Yes, he woke up after a while. How did you know it was safe to call?”

Geoffrey pointed to the teddy in answer, then went and laid it on its front. “He shouldn’t keep watching like that, he’ll go blind.”

Sophie laughed and finished her tea. Geoffrey took the cup from her knelt in front of her and kissed her knees.

“Stop, I need a shower.”

Geoffrey kissed a little higher up her legs and Sophie protested again. By the time he had reached mid-thigh, her protests had stopped and she was leaning back on her arms. When he had reached the top of her legs she was lying on her back and allowed him to slowly pull her knees apart. Close up he saw her pubes matted with dried cum and the tops of her legs white stained. She felt him kissing closer to her pussy and knew she would do anything he asked feeling as she did.

His tongue flittered up and down her pussy and excited her more than she expected, this was something Mike would never do. She felt gentle fingers as they pulled her open and his tongue traced up and down her inner lips. The fingers opened her further and Geoffrey's tongue found her clit, it nudged and licked and circled around it. Sophie moaned and heard herself urging him on.

Sophie lay with her eyes closed and concentrated on the feelings emanating from her pussy and was glad that Geoffrey knew what he was doing. He did not rush but gently explored and teased her, licking and suckling and tasting her. Sophie knew she was getting wet and close to orgasm when she felt Geoffrey insert the first finger. He found her G spot and began to massage it in time with his oral attention. The first orgasm washed over her and she shuddered as it seemed like her whole body was part of it.

Geoffrey slowed and allowed Sophie to come down from the plateau of excitement. Her second orgasm came much faster as Geoffrey used two fingers inside and focused on her clit. He stopped touching her and watched her breasts rise and fall as she caught her breath. Geoffrey moved forwards and laid his cock along her pussy. He held it down with his fingers and slid its whole length up and down between her lips keeping pressure on her clit the whole time.

Sophie desperately wanted him inside her even though she was worried about the pain of yesterday. The third orgasm was building from his entire cock sliding back and forth along her clit.  Geoffrey pulled his cock back and guided himself into her, he used his thumb to circle her clit and keep driving her on. He slowly pressed into her and watched her face as he did. A full three inches from fully inside he felt resistance and saw her face flicker in response. Twice he withdrew and gently pushed with the same result, he did not want to hurt her.

Geoffrey pulled back and began a steady rhythm using only half of his cock.    

“There is another way,” he said while he used his thumb faster and more firmly on her clit.

“Anything,” Sophie answered shakily and breathlessly.

“Have you heard of Greek style?”

Sophie took a few seconds to answer, “No, Ohh don’t stop, mmmm,” Sophie was beginning to shudder with the orgasm building inside her.

Geoffrey slowed his rhythm and moved one hand away from her pussy, he traced a finger down past his cock watching her all the time. His thumb slowed until it was gently massaging her clit and he saw her slowly ebb back from the brink of orgasm. He slid his finger along the crack of her bum, and twice he pressed it across her little rosebud entrance. The third time he pressed more firmly and felt it slip inside a little. He saw Sophie bite her lip.

He pressed his finger deeper as far as he could then repeated the action a few times, Sophie murmured something encouraging. He dipped a second finger into her pussy under his cock and slid it into her ass to join his other finger.

“Go slowly, I have not done this since university.”

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

That was all the encouragement he needed. Geoffrey pushed his cock once more as deeply as he dared into her pussy and withdrew it. He removed his fingers from her ass and pressed the head of his cock against the tight little entrance. With steady pressure, it popped inside and he halted. Sophie put her hands down and gripped her bum and pulled the cheeks apart. The skin was white under her fingertips. Geoffrey pushed himself slowly inside her, withdrawing a little way and then further in each time.

Sophie felt his thumbs return to circle her clit more firmly and faster but she needed no encouragement to continue. She had not done this for a long time, not since ‘Gay-Ray’ had introduced her to it. It had always felt so naughty to her and because of that, it used to give her such a thrill to do it. She felt Geoffrey sliding ever deeper into her without any pain, his cock was slippery with her pussy juice. She felt Geoffrey lift her legs up onto his shoulders like before and was surprised when she felt his body finally connect with hers.

Geoffrey held still for a few seconds, “Are you OK?” he asked.

Sophie could only nod as she concentrated on the delicious pleasure she felt. Geoffrey withdrew half of his cock and slid back inside in one slow thrust until his body bumped into her again. She felt her third orgasm creeping up on her again, slower but definitely building. Geoffrey was fucking her arse now with long strokes and his body met hers with each one. Sophie felt his hands tighten on her legs as she finally opened her eyes to watch him.

Her smiling face and the feeling of his cock entirely enveloped and caressed by her tight arse were more than Geoffrey could stand. His orgasm rushed up to him, and his cock exploded deep inside her while his thumbs tipped her into her third delicious orgasm. Sophie’s body shuddered and her skin had become blotchy and red as the blood coursed through her.

Sophie reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself to him. Geoffrey surprised himself as he lifted her clear of the bed still impaled on his cock and walked to the shower. He turned on the water knowing this might be a messy withdrawal. He did not want to embarrass Sophie and bent his knees to slip out as he held her close. The water cascaded over them and washed away all traces of their recent coupling.

They washed each other and spoke as they dried themselves.

“My wife introduced me to it, she could not take my cock either.”

Sophie voiced a growing concern, “Does Brian like that too?”

“No, he has never shown any interest when I have spoken about things like that. Why do you ask?”

“I don’t think I could take him and it would scare me to try.”

“I must get you to tell me some of your more,” he paused, “Interesting stories from university one day.”

They dressed and Geoffrey drove her home. It was almost lunchtime but Sophie declined his offer of lunch explaining she had to get to work soon. She dropped her dress off at the dry cleaners on the way and was sure the attendant recognised the stains from the look she gave her. Sophie wore two pairs of knickers as she was worried that her bum was slowly seeping still. It was a trick she remembered from university.

On Friday Sophie had a message from Brian asking if she wanted to take a quick look around the house. Brian said he could drive her there and back and they would only be gone a short time. Sophie agreed and changed her jeans for a skirt hopeful of a little fun. The doorbell rang and Sophie saw another woman sitting in the front seat of Brian’s car as she left the flat.

“I have my wife in the car, I hope you don’t mind, she wanted to meet you.”

Brian opened the rear door for Sophie and introduced the two women as she climbed in. They said hello and Sophie knew it was unlikely she would be getting any fun today. They drove to the house and Sophie noticed Brian’s wife kept looking at her in the vanity mirror. They arrived and all three walked towards the front door.

“I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but I can see what Brian sees in you and why he talks about you all the time.”

Sophie was taken aback by the comment. “I don’t mind, but what has Brian been saying?” Sophie could not believe he had told his wife what they had been doing lately.

“How much you look like our niece, it really is uncanny my dear, you could be twins, it is extraordinary. Brian tells me you are looking at renting this house and I hope you will be happy here.” Brian’s wife patted Sophie’s cheek and led her by the hand into the house. Brian stayed in the hallway while Sophie was treated to a tour and running commentary. They returned to the hallway with his wife talking nonstop.

“Brian, we must invite Sophie for lunch or dinner, you never said she was this lovely as a person too.”

Sophie and Brian’s wife talked all the way home in the car, mostly his wife talked and Sophie listened. Just before they dropped Sophie home, Brian’s wife handed her the keys and said she could bring them back when they have lunch. Sophie found she had agreed to lunch on Monday next week and that Brian would collect her. Sophie assured Brian’s wife that she would not have anything more than a simple sandwich and tea.

“Brian tells me you have met his friend Mr Quicken.”

“Mr Quicken?”

“Yes, Geoffrey Quicken, the hotelier.”

Sophie nodded, “Yes, he seems as charming as your husband,” she answered.

“Watch out for that one my dear, thirty years ago you would have been just his type. He had quite the reputation back in the day.”

Sophie smiled and waved as Brian and his wife drove away after dropping her off at home. She had invited them in but had been glad when they politely declined, knowing the kitchen was full of laundry. Sophie held the keys in her hand a smiled.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments