Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I opened the front door after our morning walk and let the Jade go through it before me. As soon as the door shut, we started to strip off.

Very quickly we were both naked, with Jade putting a set of strappy heels on she had taken to keeping by the door so she could take them off before going out and put them back on immediately we returned. I remained barefooted, glad that over the years where we didn’t have carpet down I had invested in underfloor heating.

The living room was bathed in a pale dull glow from the light that managed to get in around the gaps in the blinds. The blinds were closed permanently at the front of the house as they had been for a few months now.

After our escapades had resulted in me succumbing to the heat of the moment and fucking both Jade and Amy I had explained that it was not something I wished to keep repeating. We agreed that we needed to put some rules in place. The main one for me was that I did not wish for sex with Amy to become a regular occurrence, both girls agreed although I felt that Amy only agreed somewhat reluctantly.

One request from the girls which had seen them almost beg was that we became nudists inside the house. At first, I was sceptical, but after a lot of negotiating, I eventually agreed to their request. After all, what was not to like from my perspective, having two very hot and sexy nineteen-year-olds naked around the house meant that I was walking around with a semi hard-on permanently, doubly so when they took to wearing high heels and various chains and the like to accentuate the nakedness.

That night had woken something in Amy, at first she had said that the wanton slut with which she had acted on that night was because she had not had sex in a few months because of the lockdown and listening and seeing Jade and myself constantly ‘at it’ had been too much for her.

Since that night, though she seemed to try and get involved in our lovemaking, and I had to be quite firm in my stance. On the odd occasion when I did relent and Amy joined us she had proved to be just as vocal and dirty as she was that night. One thing I did notice was that Amy called me by my first name now, which I think in both our minds help justify what we had and every now and again continued to do.

The spanking I had given her on the night of the student party had shown me that she liked a bit of BDSM and like to be dominated where possible something that Jade had started to exploit to the full.

I did think that after fucking my daughter nothing could shock me, but I was wrong as I was not prepared for just how much of a cum slut Amy was. When she did join us, she would always try to get me to finish in her mouth, ensuring that not a drop was spilt. If I came over Jade’s body, then Amy would immediately pounce licking her body until Jade was completely clean. The same was true if I came inside Jade. Amy would be waiting behind me and as soon as I withdrew she would grab my cock and suck any cum from my shaft and dribbling from my cock before going down on Jade and literally sucking the cum out of her. More often than not Jade would experience another orgasm from the expert tongue licking she received and so as the months wore on she would get me to finish in her so that Amy had to tongue fuck her afterwards.

The above makes it sound that we were having sex constantly, but in reality, we knew that what we were doing was illegal and immoral and so tried to keep it casual and it was rare that I actually had sex with Amy. It became ‘our normal’ for myself and Jade to keep things between us during the week and movie night on a Saturday was when we would invite Amy to join us on the sofa and into our bed.

Now however there were just the two of us in the house. As restrictions imposed for the virus slowly eased things had started to go back to normal and eventually Amy had been offered a University Work placement for 12 months. The placement also meant that she had to move down to London, which she had done two weeks earlier.

So now it was just the two of us, we occasionally skyped with Amy and we had quickly discovered that she was continuing the nudist theme in her apartment down in London.

“Chris,” Jade turned to face me, “can we go and see my parents, I think it is time you met them and that I had a face to face conversation with them.”

“OK,” my stomach did a quick backflip.

Since Jade had told them about us she had continued to ring them regularly, but they still had not accepted the relationship. From what Jade told me about their weekly conversations it had become the elephant in the room with neither prepared to discuss the relationship beyond a factual acknowledgement that I existed.

“So when are you going to ring them?” I asked.

“Right now and arrange for us to go down and visit them next weekend or the weekend after.”

“Once you have agreed on the date we will look at what hotel we can stay at.”

“Oh no,” Jade said, looking very firm, “we will stop there, my room has a double bed in it and they might not like our relationship but they are damn well going to face up to it.”

Bubble_D1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bubble_D1

“Err, are you sure that is wise, perhaps it would be better for us to not slap them in the face, especially when you are trying to make peace with them.”

“No, I know my parents unless it is a fait accompli, they will just ignore it and hope it goes away.”

“Ok, I will follow your lead, but just be careful, I don’t want you to end up, totally being cut off from your parents.”

Jade grabbed her phone and wandered into the kitchen. I went into the living room and turned on the TV quickly switching over to a sports channel. Sitting down I could clearly hear Jade’s side of the conversation.

“Hi mum, it's me, Jade.”

“Yes, I know, but I wanted to tell you that me and Chris thought we would come down for a visit.”

There was a long pause.

“Us together, yes. I thought we would stay in my room, it is big enough for the two of us and besides, I wanted to sort through a few things whilst I was home. Make it more grown up after all I am not a child anymore.”

Another long pause, I could take it no longer and stood up and walked through the dining room to the kitchen door. Jade was leaning on the breakfast bar, her elbows on the top with her phone pressed to her ear. Her bottom was pushed out and she was swaying slightly, one leg was straight whilst the other was ever so slightly bent. I admired her bottom, my eyes sweeping up from the heels along her long legs and around the peach of her arse cheeks. Even with her legs together, I could see the folds of her pussy glistening.

“No, it is not open to discussion, we, yes we are going to stay in my room otherwise we will not be visiting.”

I moved into the kitchen and approaching from behind I hand my hands across her arse sweeping down between her legs in an effort to rub her pussy. Jade straightened up and swung a hand behind her trying to knock my hand away. I dodged the hand and closed in behind her, pressing my groin against her bottom. Gripping her waist I prevented her from moving away from me. She turned her head and mouthed, “What are you doing?” Her eyes open in feint annoyance. She returned to the conversation on her phone, only now she was pushing back grinding her arse into my ever-hardening cock.

“Look mum, we are not going to keep going round in circles, ok. We will come down for a visit next weekend, myself and Chris will be stopping in my room and we will take you and dad out for a meal on Saturday night how does that sound?”

I reached around and slid my fingers down from her navel until I found the little hood at the top of her mound. I began to swirl my fingers around the little nub feeling it harden and protrude ever so slightly. Jade bit her bottom lip and I could her breathing change.

“No, I am fine mum, I am just exasperated with constantly having to justify and defend my boyfriend to you.”

Jade tried to knock my hand away again and wiggle free, but I held her close to me. Kissing the back of her. She arched her back and I pushed forward my hard cock slipping quickly and easily into her.

“Ahhh, sorry mum, I just stubbed my toe on one of the breakfast bar stools. It was sticking out and I walked into it.”

I stifled a laugh and very slowly started to fuck her, thrusting in and out.

“I will sort it out in a minute after I come off the phone. I will ensure that the swelling goes down. Yes, I will elevate it and if that does not work, then I will put some ice on it that will make it go down. See you next week mum bye.”

Jade punched the end call button, “Right, you naughty boy, what were you thinking, oh that feels so nice.”

“What do you mean, it is your fault. You were wriggling your sexy little arse at me and you said yourself, you walked into it.”

“Well, either way, you are not going to talk me to orgasm so fuck me will you.”

I needed no further encouragement and pulling out I picked her up and sat her on the worktop, quickly entering her again. I pulled her head towards me and kissed her. Jade wrapped her arms around my neck as I quickened up my pace.

“Ahh, oh yes, that's it, right there, I love your cock, keep going, harder.”

Jade threw her head back and let out a wail and I knew she was orgasming.

“Cum for me, fill me, look me in the eyes as you fill me up, I want to feel it. Come on give it to me, give yourself to me.”

I love it when Jade talks dirty and I felt my ball tightening and I thrust hard into her and held on as my cock pulsed and jet after jet of my sperm fills Jade’s pussy.

I leaned forward and kissed her, “I love you, how did your mother react to your announcement?”

“I love you too. Thanks for bringing me back to reality, so quickly,” she giggled. “Let’s be honest. She is delighted that I am going down to see her and I think as you heard not happy that you are coming.”

“Is that coming or cumming?”

“Ha Ha let me get down from here and we can go and get a shower. She might not like you coming but I want you to cum more often.”

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments