Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We sat at our table at the Yacht club watching the sun dropping below the horizon, its last golden rays lighting up the clouds silhouetting them in the sky and giving them a halo effect.

“It is absolutely gorgeous, my Louise would have loved it here,”

“I love how you always refer to her as ‘my Louise’ you loved her, didn’t you?”

I looked at Jade, “Yes, but let’s not talk about her.”

“No, I want to, she was a big part of your life. I admit that at the beginning I wondered how I could compete with her.”

“But you don’t have to compete with her, she is dead.”

“I know, but how do you compete with somebody who is a memory and a perfect one at that?”

“Oh, we had our issues, all married couples do. It was not all plain sailing but she was my constant, my rock she gave me something to cling to, no matter what I was doing or where I was in the world.”

Jade stared at me but said nothing.

“What?”

“I was just thinking, if Louise had still been alive would you even have given me a second look?”

“Second, third and even fourth look, most definitely. If, however, you are asking if it would have gone any further when you seduced me.”

“I seduced you?” Jade tried to put a serious face on but it failed as there was a little smirk and eyes twinkled with mischief.

“Well you did, don’t deny it. As I was saying, would it have gone any further? I suspect not as our marriage was solid when she fell ill. Of course, a lot could have happened in the ten years since her death and our meeting, but I like to think we would have still been together, happily married and still madly in love.”

“Ahhh that is so sweet.”

“Don’t get me wrong, I love you with all my heart and what we have and what I feel for you is akin to what I had with Louise. I have been so fortunate to find another love as good and with a woman as beautiful as the first.

I could see tears forming in Jade's eyes so quickly changed the subject. At this moment I knew what the next step had to be in our relationship, but I had to get the timing right and the start of our holiday was not that moment however perfect the evening was.

----

Late into the evening we finished our meal and having paid the bill, tipped the waitress and genuinely promised to return before the end of our holiday set off on a slow walk back towards what we were already referring to as our tropical paradise.

As we walked arm in arm, stopping to kiss every so often we felt the presence of another couple gaining on us. We stopped and kissed before looking at them as they passed. They glanced at us and then stopped.

The guy spoke first, “Hi, you’re the couple in the bungalow next to ours aren’t you.”

“Possibly, you have the advantage on us there,” I replied.

At first glance, they certainly looked like the couple I had briefly seen earlier in the day, but I could not be one hundred percent sure and ever cautious I was not going to admit we were immediately without a bit more information.

Jade laughed, “Don’t mind him, yes we are. You were paddleboarding earlier.”

“Yes, yes that would have been us. We do it each afternoon it is a wonderful way of seeing the sea life and it is a bit of exercise which helps us build up an appetite for our evening pig out. I am Amber and this is my husband Ben.”

Amber had long blonde hair, which was curled around her face. She was about 5ft 4’ with long legs which she was showing off in a small floating linin skirt. She had on a satin top with a thin wrap cardigan to keep out any breeze not that there was any on this night. Ben was about 6ft tall, looked lean and fit with bald or closely cropped hair it was difficult to tell in the light. Both looked to be in their early to mid-30s and as I already knew had decent tans which in the low light made them look darker than they actually were.

“I am Jade, this is Chris.”

Jade held out a hand, which Amber shook and Ben kissed. I shook Bens's hand and then rather presumptuously when I went to shake Amber’s hand she pulled me in and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Welcome to Bora Bora, how long are you here for? We have already done a week and still have a week to go. Absolutely love it here wish we could stay. Congratulations by the way.”

I looked perplexed, “Congratulations for what?”

“On your marriage, you are in the Honeymoon bungalow after all.”

“Oh, thank you,” Jade mumbled, then she leaned into them giggling, “actually you look like a nice couple, can you keep a secret, we aren’t married.”

“Oh sorry, we just assumed and you look a lovely couple.”

“Thank you, it's all Jade’s fault,” I grinned at her, “she somehow led them to believe we had just got married and so they upgraded us.”

Amber looked at Ben, “Why did we not think of that?” She turned back to us, “would you mind if we walk with you back to the resort then you can tell us, Jade, what words of magic you used to get that upgrade.”

-----

The walk back was a pleasant one as we chatted, Ben and Amber were a lovely and very friendly couple. We learned that Ben was an IT manager for a banking corporation in London whilst Amber was a self-employed hairdresser explaining that she had worked in a salon, but these days went to people's houses and had a good loyal customer base who kept her busy.

Finally, we were walking along the boards towards our respective bungalows the moonlight reflecting off the water, the gentle noise of the waves lapping at the piles driven into the lagoon seabed to hold up the wooden structures.

“Well, we turn off here,” Amber said, “It has been nice talking to you both.”

“Yes, we have enjoyed it and we will try out some of the excursions you have suggested.”

“Great, listen how would you fancy going out for dinner tomorrow night with us? We really like you and think we have a lot in common, you know we like a bit of fun, watching being watched etc.” Amber tapped Jade’s arm as she said that last bit.

I looked at her with a puzzled expression, “Sorry you lost me there with that last bit.”

Ben looked at me, “We saw you this afternoon, you know, when we paddled by, in your plunge pool. What my wife is trying to say awkwardly is we like a bit of exhibitionism, voyeurism. Love the feeling of having sex outside alongside other couples and hey, we have even been known to occasionally swing.”

“Oh,” Jade uttered, “we didn’t realise that anybody was watching us. We haven’t done anything like that before.”

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

There was a long and awkward silence before Amber broke it, “We are terribly sorry if we miss read the signals we just thought having seen you this afternoon being very affectionate, then saw you having sex in the plunge pool and just assumed that you had a bit of a naughty streak in you.”

I laughed, more out of embarrassment and nervousness than because I thought what she was saying was funny, “well, we do have a naughty streak in us as you say, but like Jade said we never gave it a thought this afternoon we were just being affectionate. We hadn’t imagined that we could be seen from the water until we spotted you at the end, and, well, it was a bit late by then and we were not sure how much you had actually seen.”

Ben nodded, “Well, sorry for being so presumptuous, but listen the offer still stands, dinner tomorrow night that is, nothing more, what do you say?”

I looked at Jade and we both nodded, “Yes why not, it’s nice to make new friends.”

“Great, shall we all meet back here at half seven-tomorrow night and then we can go have a drink or two before heading to a lovely restaurant we have found.”

“Sounds lovely,” said Jade answering for the both of us.

We said good night to them both and headed to our bungalow.

*****

I turned and closed the door to the bungalow and immediately I felt Jade’s hand wrap around my torso. Her fingers were searching for the buttons on my shirt. I remained where I was as she unbuttoned the top few buttons and I undid the ones at the bottom. As soon as my shirt was open I turned around and kissed her, shrugging the shirt off my shoulders and allowing Jade to push it down my arms till it fell to the floor.

Picking her up I carried her towards the bedroom. “Perhaps I should have picked you up before we entered the bungalow.”

“Why?”

“Oh come on don’t tell me you have never heard about carrying your wife over the threshold after you get married.”

“Ha-ha, very funny, well if we ever get married for real it might be safer for me to carry you in case you do your back in, after all, you’re not getting any younger.”

“I could quickly go off you, you know.”

“Really, with my fantastic good looks, beautiful body, tight arse and smooth, hungry, wet, tight pussy that is just dying to get that gorgeous cock of yours inside it.”

I groaned, almost threw her onto the bed and then unbuttoned my trousers swiftly pushing them and my boxers to the floor.

“Get that dress off you are so going to get it,”

Jade smiled coyly and whipped her dress off over her head as I pulled her thong down. Pushing her legs apart I ran my tongue along her calf, up her thigh and along her sweet tasting slit.

Jade moaned and opened her legs even wider, if she had been upright, she would have been doing the splits. Her hands ran down across her body, caressing her breasts and stomach before her hands reached her pussy. One hand caressed my head pulling it tighter onto her cunt. The other hand went to her clit stroking it in little circular motions as I flicked my tongue in and out lapping up her sweet-tasting nectar.

It didn’t take long before her legs snapped shut around my head, her heels bouncing off my back and her hands on the back of my head, her nails scratching my scalp as she pulled my face and tongue hard onto her pussy. I could hear the muffled sounds of her moaning as she came down from her orgasm.

Jade released her grip and pushed me sharply away from her, “fuck I love it when you do that, but I just become too sensitive, I need a break”

She swung herself around her head now off the end of the bed, “Fuck my throat.”

I moved forward, angled myself so that my cock could easily enter her mouth. Jade licked it a few times and then I pushed forward. I was not gentle and I felt her gag as my cock entered her throat. She bent her head back a bit more so as to widen her throat and I started to fuck her mouth, slowly sliding my cock in feeling her tongue swirling around my shaft, each stroke I pushed it further seeing how much of my cock she could take. Ever so slowly my cock went deeper and deeper until Jade had taken the whole of my cock. I could feel her throat muscles contracting as she struggled to breathe, gagging ever so slightly. I pulled back fully and then pushed it back down her throat seeing her throat bulge.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and Jade gasped for air, slithers of Saliva dripped from my cock. Jade raised her head and licked them off my cock before licking around the head. I was in two minds I wanted to throat fuck her, but I also wanted to be in her pussy.

“Rollover,” I commanded.

As she rolled over onto her stomach I moved around the bed and grabbing her hips pulled her up onto her knees before unceremoniously slamming my cock into her wet and hungry pussy.

Jade practically screamed and fell forward into the mattress, this had the effect of making it easier to ram my cock into her with force.

“Oh fuck, give it to me.”

I looked at her little puckered arse and as I slammed into her I wet my finger and slipped it into her arsehole.

Jade moaned loudly, “Jesus, my God.”

“I love how wet and yet how tight your pussy is.”

I reached underneath her and flipped her over onto her back and she helped me slip back into her.  I now changed pace slowly pushing in and out as Jade held her legs open by gripping her calf muscles.

“Oh fuck,” she whispered, “I like to see you, watch you.”

She raised her head and looked at my cock as it appeared and disappeared into her pussy.

“Yes, yes, oh oh fuck, this is so hot watching you slam into me.”

Her hands let go of her legs and went above her head, I fell forward, pinning her arms to the bed as I kissed her.

Jade broke the kiss, “Oh my godddddd, I’m cumming.”

Her head turned to the side, her eyes rolling slightly and I felt her legs close tightly on the side of my body as she pushed up to meet my thrusts.

I rode out her orgasm continuing to fuck her, she moved her head back looking at me, “your turn, cum for me, fill me up. I want to feel you cum.”

I was getting close and sped up slamming into her as she pulled on my shoulders, “Oh shit,” I grunted as I exploded into her.

I held myself steady our eyes locked on each other as we regained our breath.

“Wow, I never get tired of fucking you.”

“I never get tired of you fucking me either. You ok your arms are shaking.”

“Just a little out of breath.” I rolled off to one side and pulled Jade into me, spooning her. I listened to her rhythmic breathing as we slowly drifted off to sleep.

“I never want to let you go,” I whispered to her as my eyes closed.

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments