Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Thank you to all who have contact me asking to continue this series. Hope you enjoy this couples continuing journey in love and swinging."

We left the private room at the Club and having gotten drinks from the bar, spent the remaining hour or so sitting chatting. We were tempted to go and have a look in the public room again but decided that having already ‘played’ as Claire and Ray put it, we didn’t need to go and watch anybody else having sex.

Claire was fascinated by how we had met and whilst at first we were reluctant to divulge too much personal information but did tell them briefly the story of how we came to be a couple.

Eventually, the number of people in the club started to thin and we decided it was time to head back to the hotel. We swapped phone numbers, said our goodbyes promising to keep in touch and got in the car.

“Did you enjoy tonight?” I asked as soon as we had left the car park.

“Yes, it was fun, what about you?”

I could tell that Jade was being cagey and deflected the question by throwing the question back at me.

“Yes, it was certainly an eye-opener, what do you think of Claire and Ray?”

“I like them, Claire is very bubbly and she has a lovely figure.”

“She does,” I agreed, “not as good as yours, mind you. What was the sex like, did you cum? I didn’t notice I was otherwise engaged,” I tried to lighten the conversation and not make a big thing about it.

“No, I didn’t, but it was fun anyway. We watched you once we had finished, she got the better deal.”

I laughed, “what do you mean by that?”

“I mean, better cock, it fits me perfectly and you know how to use it.”

“I wouldn’t go that far, I just know you, your body, we have had some time to get to know one another, had a lot of sex. Practice makes perfect as they say.”

“True, but you made her cum.”

“That was easy. I just asked her how she liked to orgasm, and she said on top, so that is the position I concentrated on. Did Ray not ask you?”

“No, he very much went for speed. Not quite wham bam, he was a bit like a terrier.”

“Oh, I would have thought he would have asked you some questions. I wanted to know what turned Claire on, I wanted to make the experience pleasurable for us both,”

“Well, it certainly looked like you had a good time.”

“You are not jealous are you, we don’t have to go to another club?”

Jade was quiet for a second, “no I did enjoy it, it could have been better, but it is a learning curve, I guess. Perhaps next time I should be a bit more forceful and say what I want.”

“Well, you are assertive in our bed, so why not when we are in a club with another couple.”

At that point, we pulled into the car park at the hotel.

“Shall we continue this discussion tomorrow on the way home? Right now I want to reclaim my girlfriend and her pussy.”

“I love it when you talk dirty like that, and I want that cock inside me, so let’s get up to our room I want a fucking good pounding.”

We practically ran back up to the room, quickly saying goodnight to the night manager on reception as we walked quickly past to call a lift.

Entering the room, I pulled Jade towards me and kissed her passionately before moving to her neck and kissing and biting it gently as Jade rolled her head backwards and to the side. My hand was on the small of her back, pulling her towards me, one leg between her legs.

Jade giggled as we ever so slowly seemed to rotate like a couple on a dance floor as we drifted towards the bed. She wrapped her arms around me and ran them up and down my back almost mirroring my movements on her. Her hands came up and cupped my face as she kissed me.

My hands caught hold of her dress, pulling it up slightly before allowing gravity to take hold and pull it back down. My hands roamed across her body as we pirouetted across the hotel room floor to the bed where I slowly lowered her to the bed.

I knelt over her kissing her neck, the top of her body, before returning to kiss her mouth.

Jade pulled herself up to a sitting position and I caressed and stroked her legs as she unbuttoned my shirt and guided it off my shoulders. She lowered her head back and started to kiss my chest.

My passion was overwhelming me now and I pushed Jade backwards onto the bed pushed her dress up and grabbed hold of the side of her thong. I pulled it down, throwing it over my shoulder as I licked the inside of her thighs and slowly made my way towards her pussy. Jade propped herself up on her elbows and then used one hand to pull on my head.

I heard her gasp as I rasped my tongue along her pussy and I glanced up, seeing that she had thrown her head back.

I could hear her moaning quietly and rippling her body in a wave fashion pushing her groin up to meet my tongue. Placing my hands on the back of her thighs I pushed her legs back and up, noticing that she still had her shoes on. I pushed my tongue back into her pussy determined to drive her over the edge.

I licked and kissed her pussy, loving the taste of her juices as they ran from her. Jade was breathing heavily and letting out little moaning sounds. I ran two fingers along her pussy lips before slipping one, then the other into her whilst nibbling on her clit.

HelenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenRouse

Jade grabbed my head and ground her groin into my face as she moaned loudly, announcing she was cumming. I licked eagerly at the clear liquid as it flowed from her.

Jade pulled me up and kissed me, licking around my mouth tasting herself. Her hands fumbled with my belt and then trouser pulling my cock out. We continued to kiss as I straddled her and her hand slowly wanked me. Jade slowly rolled me over onto my back and then with a gleam in her eye, she pulled my trousers down and off.

Straddling my thigh so she could rub her pussy along it, she lowered her head and kissed the head of my cock, licking the underside of it before taking it completely in her mouth whilst looking me in the eye.

I moaned, shivering as she worked up and down my cock, coating it in her saliva, working in a rotating motion around the head of my cock. I was struggling to hold back and was pushing up to meet her mouth and then dropping back as she pulled up. Every stroke was taking me closer to the edge.

Jade could feel I was close and pulled off my cock and sat up. I pulled myself up and kissed her deeply on the mouth.

It was time to get her dress off so as we kissed, I slipped my hands behind her and unzipped the dress which with Jade’s help, I pulled over her head, tossing it to the floor. I was now level with her breasts so I started to caress them, licking and sucking each nipple in turn till they stood proud from her firm and round breasts.

Jade moved forward slightly, kissing me on the mouth, her legs straddling me, I could feel my cock brushing against her stomach. Breaking the kiss, she sat up and, taking my cock in her hand, slowly started to wank me. No words were being spoken, just the sound of us both breathing heavily and the passion overwhelmed us.

Rising up a bit, Jade leaned forward and I felt my cock pierce her pussy, I kissed her breasts before she settled back down, impaling herself on my cock, moaning in contentment as she did so. Jade alternated between bouncing up and down and grinding her clit into my groin. Breathing heavily, her moaning getting louder as she neared her orgasm.

Tensing up, she dropped forward and showered me with quick kisses as an orgasm rocked over her.

Turning her over I kissed down her legs before positioning my cock at her pussy entrance and looked into her eyes and pushed forward. Jade's eyes fluttered, moaning and arching her back as I started to slowly thrust into her pushing down on her thighs so that her body was bent almost double.

I knew that Jade loved this position as it allows me to drive deep into her, withdrawing right to the tip before plunging back into her. Hearing her moan and breathing heavily was so erotic and I quicken up the pace, letting go of her legs to grab her hands pinning them to the bed above her head. She wrapped her legs around my torso, I could feel her heels scraping down my back as she thrashed around nearing another orgasm.

I pushed my mouth down on her and felt her blowing air into my mouth as she tried to scream as another orgasm hit. She flopped on the bed as she recovered whilst I slowed my speed again looking down and watching with fascination as my hard shaft emerged glistening with her juices before driving it slowly back into the tunnel.

Once Jade had got her breath back again, she rolled over onto all fours and I quickly pushed back into her, grabbing her hips and pulling her onto my cock. Jade dropped forward, pushing her arse further into the air. One arm went out to the side and gripped a handful of the bedsheets whilst the other went under her body and I could feel her rubbing her clit as I started to feel my own climax building.

I speeded up, really pushing and pulling on her hips, hearing the slap of my body on her arse and pussy, Jade was screaming into the bed now, the muffled sound of her moans and groans driving me on to try and go faster. I practically roared as I unleashed a huge load into her, feeling spurt after spurt of warm sticky cum coat the inside of her pussy.

Releasing my grip Jade flopped forward onto the bed, her body glistening with sweat and I watched a large dollop of cum ooze out between her pussy lip and stain the sheet below. I rolled to the side and lay on my back, breathing heavily, my heart beating extremely fast.

Jade shuffled over and leaned in for a kiss, “Wow, oh wow, if you are going to fuck me like that after we have been to a club, I can’t wait to go back.”

I struggled to laugh, “I am not sure I will survive too many sessions like that, you trying to kill me?”

“No, but what a way to go, killed by a nubile sex goddess.”

I rolled over onto my side, “and just how would you explain that to the emergency services and my kids.”

“Oh, that would be easy, he died doing what he does best fucking me and he died with a smile on his face.”

I slapped her bottom and rolled over onto her back, “well, I don’t intend to die just yet, but I am definitely going to need to get in shape if we are going to swing regularly.”

“You’re in great shape, shall we get showered and go to bed? Do we have a late checkout?”

I crawled off her and pulled her up, we had a quick kiss and cuddle before going to the bathroom to clean up before going to sleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments