Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Have you packed your gym kit?” Jade asked me the following Saturday morning.

“Well, I have packed my running kit, I was not sure if we were going to do any training whilst we were down there, but thought if the opportunity arose, then I might squeeze in a run.”

“Oh good, I have done the same. I thought tomorrow morning we might go for a run around the park first thing. I have booked a restaurant for tonight as well.”

“Oh, right have you told your parents about this? Where are we going?”

“Yes, sort of, I texted my mum earlier and she can’t complain it's her favourite Chinese Restaurant.

You can’t drink tonight as it's about 10 miles away from our house so you will have to drive.”

“Thought of everything haven’t you. I am just along for the ride.”

Jade gave me a quick kiss, “you know what you're along for. Now I am just going to get changed and then I will be ready to go.”

I took a deep breath and sighed, “I’ll get dressed and put the things in the car, you got everything?”

“Yep, clothes for tonight, tomorrow and a dressing gown for in case I have to get up in the night. Hope you packed yours, remember you must wear clothes this weekend.”

“Oh, don’t worry it was the first thing I thought of. I am already on the wrong side of your parents and getting caught naked would probably see your father get the shotgun out.”

I paused, “He doesn’t have a gun, does he?”

“Don’t be silly, you will be fine.”

“Easy for you to say, I keep telling myself that I am a very mature adult, I have been under fire, faced insurmountable dangers, and yet I am currently terrified. I keep getting these feelings like I am a young teenager. You are not helping by being all sensible and adult-like, it is a complete role reversal at the moment.”

“That's your fault, your old boring self is rubbing off on me.”

“Right you,” I started after Jade as she turned and ran up the stairs laughing.

I grabbed her as she got into our bedroom and threw her onto the bed, quickly jumping on top of her and we started to kiss passionately.

Flipping me over Jade sat up on top of me, the warmth of her pussy causing stirrings in my cock which immediately started to grow.

“Have you really?”

“Really, what?” I looked at her puzzled.

“Been shot, you never told me what you did in the army and Amy didn’t seem to know either when I asked her.”

“Well, you never asked and it's not something that you casually drop into conversation, but to answer your questions, yes.”

There was a long pause before Jade broke the silence, “you going to tell me about it?”

“No, that chapter of my life is closed.”

“Do you not keep in contact with any mates from that time?”

“Sort of, I made some great mates, we went through a lot together and every now and again we get together, although because I am not a big drinker, I tend to be the last man standing as things can get a bit wild, it's not always fun once they stop making sense. I might even introduce you to them, but they’re a bit rough and ready and fancy themselves as Casanova’s so I will need to protect you from them.”

“You know I am all yours, but if they are as good looking and charming as you, I might be tempted.”

“Great a bit of flattery whilst making me feel insecure at the same time,” I responded with a grin on my face.

“Well, that’s enough for now, unfortunately. We need to get dressed otherwise we will be late.”

“Now who is boring,” I taunted her as she climbed off me, bending down and giving my cock a quick suck.

“There will be plenty of time for fun, let’s get going.”

I quickly threw on jeans and a shirt and went to load the car with our weekend cases.

Fifteen minutes later, Jade walked down the stairs, dressed in a short-sleeved khaki utility jumpsuit with a zip down the front, pockets on the breasts and clinched in at the waist, with a matching belt tied in a loose knot. To complete the look she had on a pair of pointed ankle boots with a thin stiletto heel.

“Wow, you look stunning, I am so so lucky.”

“You had better believe it lover,” Jade smiled seductively at me, “like the zip I call it the mood zip,”

I looked at her puzzled, “Depending on how horny I am will depend on where the zip is,” she moved it right down to just below her navel, “this is the come fuck me level.”

She pulled it right up almost to just below her collar bone given the jumpsuit a shallow V neck, “and this is going to meet my parent.”

I pulled a face, “I definitely prefer the lower level.”

“Well, if things go well with my parents, we can have that level later.”

“Really at your parents' house, I somehow think they will be trying to prevent any hanky panky going on under their roof. I suspect this weekend is going to be sexless.”

Jade smiled but said nothing as she walked past me running her hand across my chin and lightly brushing her lips across mine. Jade knew how to tease.

-----

The drive down was uneventful and took the best part of six hours as we stopped for about half an hour for a bite to eat.

The last couple of miles of the drive we had to pass countless large country houses surrounded by high fences with sweeping visages. I eventually turned into the drive of a beautiful large detached cottage with a double garage to the side and a sweeping garden surrounded by woodland.

“Bloody hell Jade you never told me your family were loaded.”

“You never asked, would it have made a difference?”

“No, but I might have made you go half on our nights out if I had realised that you were not just surviving on your student loan,” I joked.

“Hey, that is not fair you know I have always paid my way and besides you are not exactly poor yourself.”

“True, but this is another level, in fact, scratch that it's three or four levels above me.”

“Well, this is what you can get when your mother is a GP and your father has his own successful engineering company. I don’t get any assistance whilst I have been at Uni and even less now that I am with you.”

“Don’t believe you, have you ever heard the song Common People by Pulp?”

“Hey, I never said I wanted to live like common people and you are not exactly common are you?”

But still you’ll never get it right, Cause when you’re laid in bed at night, Watching ‘roaches climb the wall, If you called your dad he could stop it all.” I sang.

“Ok, you have made your point, now shut up and prepare to meet your doom, sorry my parents,” giggled Jade.

As I climbed out of the car the light oak colour door opened and Jade’s parents stepped out.

I waited until a Jade joined me on my side of the car and then we made the short walk up the path to meet Jade's parents at the top of a small flight of steps.

“Hi, mum, dad. We made it safely this is Chris,” Jade introduced me as she gave both her parents quick kisses on the cheek.

I smiled and held out a hand towards her father who took it in a firm grip and shook it quickly before releasing it as if an electric shock had gone through him. Her father was a tall, imposing figure with a mop of black wavy hair, which had flecks of grey throughout. He was dressed in light chinos, a blue shirt with a V neck sweater over the top, I recognised the style look immediately.

“So pleased to finally meet you both,” I gushed as I turned my attention to her mother.

I was met with a cold, almost frosty stare from somebody who was clearly Jade’s mother, she looked like an older version of her daughter. She had blonde shoulder-length hair, no makeup and piercing blue eyes. She was dressed in a light blue high necked dress which hung loosely over her body finishing just below the knees. On her feet, she had a pair of blue canvas flats. I kissed her quickly on the cheek inwardly gritting my teeth. If that reception was anything to go by, this was going to be a very long 24 hours.

“Yes, well you had better come in, I am sure you need a drink after that long drive.”

Jade smiled at me, took my hand and gave it a quick squeeze.

“Yes please, we will have a drink and then get our case out of the car and unpack. I have booked the table for eight so we have plenty of time to get ready.”

For most of the afternoon, I silently sat listening to Jade catch up with her parents, answering the odd question which was asked of me and taking in every little detail of the room and what I could see outside.

Eventually, Jade tapped my thigh and announced that it was time we went and unpacked before getting ready to go to the restaurant.

Jade's bedroom was exactly what I had envisioned her teenage bedroom would look like. You were hit by a wall of pink. Pink curtains, pink walls with a white chevron stripe running across the middle of it. On the bed was a zebra print bedspread with all the furniture in the room being white. Littered around the walls were some rather tasteful prints of the sea or landscapes. Above a white desk was a cork notice board which was covered in photographs showing Jade various ages with family and I assumed friends.

“Jesus you certainly liked pink didn’t you?”

“Of course I did, I was a thirteen-year-old girl when it was last decorated, if you look in the wardrobe over there you will find a box with loads of Barbie dolls in it.”

I plonked the case on the bed, unzipped it and threw it open, “well this is hard enough meeting your hostile parents without being slapped in the face just how young you really are.”

“Well, the gap has closed by one year now that I have had my birthday. Well, for at least 5 months. Look on the bright side, I am now no longer a teenager, so that makes it sound slightly better,” Jade laughed coming up behind me and giving me a hug.

“Very true, I can just say you are in your twenties now I don’t have to admit to your actual age.”

“I am never sure how to take remarks like that. Come on, let’s get unpacked and start getting ready.”

As normal I was ready a good forty-five minutes before Jade and so went downstairs and sat in the main reception room having gone into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. I was joined shortly by Jade’s father.

“Women huh, always take forever to get ready,” I said as he walked into the room.

“The price we pay for beauty,” he responded, “I understand that you used to be in the Army.”

“I was, did twenty-five years.”

“What Regiment were you in?”

"I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you,” I tried a weak joke, which failed to hit the mark.

“I started in the Artillery but after four years went for selection and was successful. The way you asked that question and your general bearing suggests that you served also”

“I did sixteen years in the Royal Engineers before leaving as a Major.”

“Very nice, I never made those dizzy heights just Warrant Officer for me.”

There was a pause almost as if Terry was sizing me up, “I knew a few people in special forces, always away doing exercises or training other forces it seemed.”

“Pretty much correct, I was very fortunate to find a beautiful and very understanding woman in Louise, most of my mates' relationships ended in divorce. If they even got married in the first place. She always used to say she had married me and the Army.”

“She sounds, sorry sounded like a very wise woman.”

“She was and I have been very fortunate after my Louise to meet somebody equally as beautiful and intelligent in your daughter.”

I was observing him throughout our conversation and it seemed I was making headway and he was mellowing a little in his demeanour towards me. Veterans together sort of thing. Well, one down just his wife to charm and we could go home tomorrow if not with their blessing at least an acceptance of the relationship. The last thing I wanted to do was to force a rift between Jade and her parents, family as I well knew was something to cherish.

At that point, both Jade and her mother appeared at the doorway together each giving way to the other. Jade was wearing what was quickly becoming her signature style of a tight-fitting halter necked skater dress which was dark blue down to the waist and cream in the skirt section. The white area was broken up by a floral pattern which started on the right side and crept up the dress going around the waist and up underneath her breast which were prominent in the dress. It was clear she was not wearing a bra. On her feet were some very high heel stiletto barely-there black sandals. The extra height of the heels made her almost as tall as me.

I devoured her with a hungry look and wished that we were alone and not about to go out for a meal with her parents. Jade did a quick spin and the skirt flared out showing her thighs as she spun.

I looked across at Jade’s mother who was dressed in a black jumpsuit with similar heels on, “two beautiful ladies, shall we go?” I held out my arm and Jade linked hers through mine and we walked out to the car.

The meal went better than I could have expected. The conversation was casual and now that I had managed to get her father on my side, we could bond over military experiences although we both were from completely different backgrounds. Even Jade’s mother talked to me, although I still felt on the odd occasions that she was sizing me up.

After finishing the meal, we decided to go have a drink in the pub that was across the road from the restaurant. I asked what everybody wanted to drink as we entered with Jade’s parents both saying they were going to quickly visit the toilets.

After buying a round of drinks we selected a table over in a corner area which had been set up as a nice sitting area complete with fire.

“You’re doing very well, they are warming to you,”

“With my charm, sophistication and riveting conversation that was a given,” I said as I leaned in and kissed her, “you look fantastic, I really like that dress.”

“Thank you,” said Jade as her hand brushed across my groin, she returned my kiss before moving up to my ear and whispering, “I couldn’t wear a bra because of the halter neck design so I decided not to wear any knickers, after all, a girls underwear should always be matching.”

“Why did you have to tell me that now I am going to have a raging hard-on for the rest of the night.”

“Good, guess we won’t be going straight to sleep when we get back,” she glanced over my shoulder and saw her mother returning to the table so she kissed my cheek and sat back up removing her hand from my groin.

I shuffled in my seat to get comfortable and ensure that nothing was obvious before Carole sat down.

Carole sat down, thank me for the drink and was quickly joined by her husband. Jade was animated and chatted endlessly talking about how happy she was up in Newcastle and how that was all down to me.

My ego suitable massaged by Jade I smiled and promised her parents as I had several times now that I did not wish to hurt Jade, would look after their baby and that she meant the world to me.

By the end of the evening as we stood up to leave I could tell that Carole was finally warming to me, although I was sure she was still vetting everything I said or did just waiting for a moment when she could pounce, desperate even to prove I was the bad influence she felt I was.

MadelineExtasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadelineExtasy

With last orders announced we all stood up and with Jade's parents leading the way we left the pub. As we walked across the car park toward my car Jade skipped in front of me and flicked up her dress showing her white arse to me which she wiggled before dropping her dress back down and slipping back to my side.

“Minx, just you wait, I am going to smack that arse when we get in.”

“Please do, I have been wet all evening I love having no knickers on and knowing that nobody else other than you knows. I wanted you to slip your hand under my dress.”

I went to reply but we arrived at the car and couldn’t afford her parents overhearing the conversation. I ran my hand down the back of Jade’s dress and across her arse before unlocking the doors.

-----

Arriving back at Jade’s parents, we quickly said goodnight claiming that we were both tired after the long drive and meal out and retired to Jade’s bedroom.

“When I eventually fall asleep tonight I am going to be dreaming of marshmallows and unicorns, this is a very pink room.”

“Hey, are you dissing my decorating skills, I am a girl.”

“Are you? I honestly hadn’t noticed,” I grabbed Jade's hand and pulled her towards me, “I think I need to do a full-body search just to check your gender.”

I spun her around and raised her dress, stroking the gorgeously shaped arse. I pushed my hand between her thighs and felt the wetness of her pussy.

Jade shuddered as my fingers caressed her, “so do I pass inspection.”

“Yes, I can categorically confirm that you appear to be female, there is one final check I need to make.” With that, I pulled the zip down on her dress and lifted it over her head. I suckled one nipple whilst tweaking the other one.

“Ahhh, get those clothes off I need fucking,” murmured Jade in my ear.

Quickly I stripped off and returned to licking and teasing first one nipple and then the other.

I scooped her up in my arms and went to take the few short steps to her bed.

“Have you ever had sex in here?” I asked her.

“What do you think? No, you’re the first boy to have ever been in here.”

I smiled at her, ”boy, if only I was young enough to still be classed as a boy.”

That revelation that I was the first man, or boy to have been in her bedroom made me feel warm inside. I lowered her gently onto the bed and held myself above her. We kissed passionately her arms wrapped around my shoulders, then moving to either side of my face. My cock nestled almost naturally at the entrance to her pussy.

Very slowly I pushed forward, feeling my cock open her up and then the warm wet embrace as I buried myself within her. I slowly began to thrust in and out, driving deep ensuring my whole length entered her with each stroke.

Our eyes remained locked on each other as we made love, showering kisses on each other.

Jade wrapped her legs behind my back and pulled my shoulders down as she wrapped her arms around me in a tight embrace. Her mouth open in a silent moan which she stifled to ensure that we would not alert her parents in their room.

“Cum for me,” she moaned into my ear.

I could feel the familiar tingle in my cock and I started to speed up. I felt Jade's thigh muscles clench as she gripped me tightly, pulling my groin forward, pulling me deeper into her and maximising my thrust. It also prevented me from pulling out. I could hold on no longer and I flooded her with my sperm. The intensity of my climax was amazing, I don’t think I had cum so hard or so much, ever.

We continued to embrace as I slowly withdrew. Sitting up I looked as our combined fluids seeped from her.

I leaned back down and kissed her, “I love you with all my heart, thank you.”

Jade smiled at me, her eyes sparkling, “I love you too,”

We lay embraced in each other’s arms as I listened to her breathing slow as she fell asleep.

****

I was woken by Jade throwing open the curtains so that sun streamed through the window. I instantly rolled over to escape the light.

“Oh no you don’t, get up old man we are going for a run.”

I groaned, “you have got to be kidding, what bloody time is it?”

“Half six, we can run through the woods and around the parkland, shouldn’t take us more than 50 minutes. Would normally take me 40 minutes, but I am allowing extra time for your age.”

“Full of insults this morning aren’t you. Didn’t hear any complaints last night.”

“Who is complaining, I am just stating facts, and besides, I know that insulting your age is a sure-fire way to get you out of bed.”

I threw a pillow at her which she caught.

Realising that I was not going to get to go back to sleep, I sat up on the side of the bed and look at her. I wanted to go for a look of annoyance, but seeing her naked body silhouetted against the morning light coming through the window quickly saw that look turn to love.

“Fancy doing our training indoors, perhaps more horizontal?”

She stepped over to me and sat on my lap, “tempting, but no,” she kissed me quickly on the lips and stood up heading over to our case to find her running kit.

Ten minutes later we were running through the woodland, the sounds of birds singing overhead and the soft crunching of twigs and leaves underfoot being the only sounds. I followed Jade watching her heels and the ground in front of me, occasionally I would glance at her beautiful tight arse clad in three quarter length Lycra running tights.

As we ran Jade slowly increased the pace until I knew I was reaching my limit, my breathing was becoming laboured and my legs started to scream with pain. Breaking out of the woodland Jade thankfully slowed the pace and we jogged to a stop, looking out over rolling hills of green fields.

“You struggling there, old man?”

“20 years ago you would have been looking at my heel.”

“20 years ago I would have been looking at the ceiling from my cot.”

I scowled at her, “you know what I mean.”

“Yes, now come on you have had your rest.”

I took a deep breath and set off after her, now that we were out on open grassland the going was easier and I instinctively dropped into a position half a stride behind and to the side of her as if I was in a race. I saw Jade glance at me and immediately felt the pace quicken, but it was nothing I couldn’t handle so went with her before eventually moving slightly in front to try and control the pace, slowing ever so slightly. Jade responded and moved back in front again increasing the speed. This cat and mouse game went on as we covered the miles before we dropped down onto a canal towpath turning, I felt back toward her parents’ house.

As we ran along the towpath, we smiled and murmured hello to the runners and walkers who were coming in the other directions before Jade called a halt at a lock where she sat down on the lock gate.

“I used to love walking along here when I was a kid.”

I nodded in response. I thought about making some smart arse remark about that being only last week but decided that the age teasing had to be toned down a little. It is fun to make the odd funny remark now and then, but it was starting to make me feel uneasy and insecure. I know that most men would give their right arm or more to be in my position, but every little comment, be it said in jest or in all seriousness, such as when she didn’t know about some event in history or a rock band, made me think about the age gap and did we really have anything in common, that at any moment it could all end.

Jade took my hand and looked at it. She kissed the back of my hand and then kissed down my fingers before suggestively taking the tip of my middle finger in her mouth drawing it all the way in.

I laughed, “Jade really? I have running tights on and I forgot to pack my shorts to go over the top, keep doing that and I will be severely embarrassed.”

Jade looked up at me and pulled back to the tip of my finger before swallowing it whole again.

I pulled my hand away and quickly adjusted the ever-growing bulge in my groin, “you really are such a tease.”

She jumped to her feet, threw her arms around my neck whilst putting her legs either side of my right leg and as she kissed me rubbing herself against my thigh. She moaned into my mouth. Just as quickly as she started she broke the kiss and laughing turned and set off at a brisk run.

“Oh, you little…..” I stopped myself as I saw an elderly couple sitting on a bench looking at me, the grey-haired woman was almost scowling.

“She is going to pay for that,” I said to the gentleman who was smiling before setting off at a sprint to catch her up.

I quickly realised that there was no way I was going to catch Jade. Rounding a bend she was waiting for me.

“You little prick tease,” I gasped.

“You love it, really,”

I grabbed her and swung her round pinning her against a tree, “I love a lot of things about you, but your teasing can be very annoying.”

“Really, this seems to suggest otherwise,” her hand wandered down and started to rub me.

I groaned and adjusted my cock, which was now very clearly visible in my tight leggings.

“What you going to do about it?” I asked.

Jade looked at me, “I am going to do absolutely nothing,” I must have looked disappointed as she smiled before following up with, “but once we are back at the house and are nice and clean we can work up another sweat.”

“Well, what are we waiting for, lead the way.”

We set off and within ten minutes were doing some warm down stretches outside on the patio, Jade deliberately ensuring that at every opportunity she had her arse in my face or my crotch.

“I need to stretch my hamstrings,” Jade said, backing into me and doubling over whilst keeping her legs completely straight.

“Need a hand?” I gripped her backside and slowly ran my hand across her arse, Jade deliberately rocking from side to side across my ever-growing bulge.

“I am always happy for you to provide a hand or even a finger or two.”

I was just about to make a sexual remark when the French doors opened and Jade mother walked out.

“Oh good, you are both back, good run?”

Jade stood up, thankfully hiding my embarrassment and allowing me to take a step back, although I did not let go of Jade waist.

“Yes thanks mum, helped clear the head and it is nice to run somewhere different every now and again.”

“Quite, well go and get showered and then get some breakfast there’s plenty in. There is even some bacon in the fridge if you want a cooked breakfast. Just help yourself.”

Carole kept her head up avoiding eye contact, her lips almost pursed as she turned and re-entered the house.

“I think all the hard work getting her approval has just been undone,” I whispered, “it is all your fault.”

“Don’t be silly, come on let's go and get showered.”

Jade went and got showered first as she needed to wash and blow-dry her hair. She was just finishing the final touches as I walked back into the room. I gazed at her luscious body, her slender back arching as she flicked a brush underneath her hair causing it to sweep out and up giving her an almost red halo as the light caught the individual strands of her hair. Her breasts were pushed out and I could see in the mirror her nipples standing proud.

“The heat from this hairdryer is getting me hot.”

“You are always hot to me.”

Jade turned and looked at me, “really?”

“Jade, you are absolutely smoking hot, you have the body and face of a model. Every time moment of every day I thank the stars that you are mine.”

“I will always be yours, just how hot am I?” She purred.

I could see in her eyes and hear in her voice exactly what was on her mind so shrugging off my dressing down I showed her.

“This is how hot you are to me,” I swung my hips from left to right causing my hard cock to almost bounce off my thighs.

Jade laughed, “seriously not sexy, Chris. Does that not hurt?”

I grinned, “I bit and I won’t do that again, but in my defence just looking at you makes me lose all common sense and my brain turns to mush.”

Jade stood up and slowly walked towards me, “well, let's see if I can completely turn it to puree.”

She slipped to the floor and practically devoured my cock, taking it deep to the back of her throat.

“Jesus,” was all I uttered as I leaned over her slightly. She pulled back to the end of my cock and then just as swiftly as before swallowed my cock again, repeating the movement three or four times.

She let my cock slip from her mouth and ran her hand over it spreading her spit along the entire length. I pulled her to her feet and swung her around pushing her forward onto the bed.

Jade stood on tiptoes with her hand flat on the bed as I ran my cock up the length of her slit and between her arse cheeks using her own juices to further lubricate my cock. I repositioned myself and with a quick thrust, I buried myself into her.

Jade moaned and wriggled slightly to get more of me into her. I began to thrust forcefully in and out of her, her pussy muscles clamping tightly around me as if to stop me from withdrawing. My cock was glistening with her wetness and there was a squelching sound with each thrust testament to just how wet she had become.

Jade moaned loudly and her arms gave way so she fell forward onto the bed. I released her from my grasp and she shuffled forward so that she knelt on the bed. Her arse was in the air with her torso flat on the bed, her head on one side. I scooted forward and quickly resumed fucking her.

“Oh my God,” Jade moaned and pushed herself back up onto all fours.

I pulled her back even more and she arched her back. My hands slid up her torso and gripped her neck and I tried to kiss her, settling for the top of her forehead.

“Oh yes, oh my god yes, fuck me.”

Jade was becoming louder and I was conscious of her parents and the fact that they might overhear.

I placed my hand over her mouth, but that seemed to turn Jade on, even more, being dominated was definitely something she liked.

I released her and pushed her back down onto the bed.

“Fuck me, give it to me, own my pussy, I am your slut.”

I quicken up thrusting hard, sweat starting to appear on my brow.

“Your pussy is so tight,” I gasped

“Fuck, yes, yes,” Jade was getting louder again, she turned her head and bit into the sheet, her hands taking in big handfuls of the sheet, gripping it, her knuckles turning white with the pressure of her grip.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto my cock as I slammed forward, my cock erupting into her as her. There was a muffled squeal as her own orgasm swept over her.

I held her tight for thirty seconds or so as I tried to get my breath back, my legs and arms shaking.

Jade turned her head.

“God that was fantastic, you fuck me so well.”

I collapsed onto the bed, “I am so very lucky, you are a wonderful woman, I love you.”

Jade turn over and cuddled into me, “I love you, I am very lucky.”

We lay together for five minutes getting our breath back listening to the sounds of music coming from the kitchen. It had got noticeably louder since we had come back from the shower.

“Come on,” said Jade, “we had better get up, I am going to need another shower so need to be quick before my mum notices we still have not come downstairs.”

“I think,” I paused, searching for the right words, “she has already noticed.”

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments