Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jade came down the stairs dressed in a white corset top and a pair of stone-washed jeans with a variety of strategic rips in them.  She would delight in telling me whenever I showed my age by commenting on them, that the term was "distressed" and that they were all the rage.  I had no problems with them if I was honest, I found them sexy but as was the nature of our relationship it was not something that I was going to admit. 

We often both make jokes at the expense of the other around the subject of our ages, which when we had first got together had been a source of annoyance at the way others reacted to us. After nearly two years together, however, we had grown to accept that the general population was never going to be that accepting of age-gap couples. We knew especially, that when the man was considerably older than the female it was going to be frowned upon.  How people felt about the situation when it was the other way around, we could not tell as we didn’t know any couples where that applied but we suspected it would probably be more tolerant. 

Jade came over and kissed me, "What are you going to do tonight whilst I am out?"

"Oh, you know, nothing special. I will probably get the mistress over for a quick session. What time will you be home?"

Jade punched my arm, "Yeah, yeah, in your dreams, just make sure she is gone before I get home, in that case.”

"Enjoy yourself tonight, think you have earned it, and try not to get too drunk.  Who else is going by the way?”

Jade was having a night out with the girls to celebrate the end of their university studies.  I had been invited to tag along but had declined as whilst some of the other girls were taking partners with them, but those partners were also students.  I was no stranger to her friends and had frequently been out with them but, I also knew that tonight they would be looking to really let their hair down and I didn't want to look like a parent who was tagging along to keep an eye on them.

The sound of a car horn outside signalled that the taxi was outside.  Jade slipped her silver, diamanté high-heeled sandals on and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Get some rest. When I get in tonight, I am going to fuck you to exhaustion."

I raised my eyebrows and Jade pulled my head towards her and gave me a long lingering kiss.

The taxi honked its horn again.

"Go on, get going before the driver gets pissed off and you have no transport."

“See you later, lover,” Jade said turning away from me, and letting her hand run over my chin.

I watched her get into the taxi and then went to get showered.  I then grabbed a bite to eat and tried to do something useful with my free evening.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>> 

I was awoken by my phone vibrating on the bedside table.

Pulling it towards me, bleary-eyed I looked at the screen to see who was calling, before answering.

"Jade?  Are you all right, why are you calling me?"

"Chris," Jade yelled. In the background, I could hear music.

"Can you come and pick me up? I can't get a taxi for another two hours. Please, pretty please."

Sighing, I agreed and promised her I would pick her up from down on the Quayside in twenty minutes.  Climbing out of bed, grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and slipped them on.  I grabbed a set of car keys off the side and stepped outside into the night and pressed the unlock button on the key fob.

The lights on Jade's Audi TT flashed.  I thought about going back in and getting the keys to my car but decided that it would be better if I did use her car. If she was really drunk and ended up being sick, she could have the pleasure of trying to get rid of the smell.  The Audi had been an extravagance for graduating and was costing a fortune in insurance because of her age, but still, we could afford it, and Jade loved it.

I drove slowly along the road with the black brooding water of the River Tyne on one side and nightclubs and bars on the other. I scanned the area but couldn’t see Jade, so pulled into a convenient parking space and climbed out of the car.  Even though I was now out of the car, I still couldn’t see Jade among the revellers who were walking along the riverside path between the various bars on the Quayside.

After waiting for ten minutes, there was still no sign of her, so pulling my phone out of my pocket I dialled her number.

After a couple of rings, she answered it.

"Jade, where are you? I am outside."

"Hurrah, guys, guys Chris is outside," she was clearly talking to the others.

"Are you coming out?"

"Chris, come into the Club. The guys want to see you. Come in and have one drink with us."

Inwardly I groaned and I let out a long breath in exasperation, knowing that from the sounds of it, she was drunk.  I also knew that it would prove pretty much impossible to get her out of the bar without me first going in to get her.

"OK, OK just one non-alcoholic drink as I am driving all right.  Which bar are you in?" I asked.

“Yessss, we are in Chartist." Jade's voice went muffled as she turned away from the phone, "he's coming in."

I heard some cheers in the background

Getting out of the car, I walked over to the bar and nodded to the bouncers who looked at me with interest.

"Just here to pick up my girlfriend," I said, looking the bouncer straight in the eye and feeling for some reason the need to explain why I was entering the bar at such a late hour.

The bouncer nodded his head slightly, didn’t say anything and was clearly not interested one bit in my reasons for being there. 

Walking into the dimly lit bar, I scanned around looking for signs of the group.  The music was a steady thumping beat that reverberated through my body.  Neon lights flashed every so often giving everybody a jerky stop-motion effect as they moved.

Moving further into the club, I searched for signs of Jade when I felt somebody grab my arm.

I swung around and saw Andrew saying something but could not hear him over the music.  I leaned in slightly and turned my head, so he was almost shouting into my ear.

"Chris, my man! Great to see you! It's been a while. We are all over in this corner!"

I nodded and followed him over to where Jade and the rest of the group were all standing around.  Most of the girls were dancing whilst the few guys in the group stood holding pints of beers in an awkward attempt to avoid being made to join in.

I felt arms encircle me and turned to face Jade.

"You made it," she then snogged me pushing her tongue into my mouth.  I could taste her cherry-flavoured lipstick coupled with the taste of stale alcohol.

"You just spoke to me on the phone, you had a good time?"

"It's been lovely spending time with the girls, but it is even better now that you are here," as she said this her hand went to my crotch and she rubbed my cock which quickly started to grow.

I stepped back a bit. Clearly, Jade had had a few too many to drink. As she rarely drank, when she got drunk, she could be a bit unpredictable.

"Come on, let's dance,” Jade said as she started to gyrate on the spot.

Seeing this as a good opportunity to distract Jade from any further amorous activity in public, I started to sway my body to match her movements.  From behind me, another pair of arms circled my waist.

"You thought any more about taking me on holiday with you two love birds?"  A voice said in my ear.

I knew who that voice belonged to, so I didn’t need to turn around.

"Hello, Hannah.  I have told you before: Speak to Jade on that one.  What are you doing here tonight?"

"I was invited I have finished my studies, so it's a celebration for me as well."

I turned slightly so that Jade and Hannah were in front of me as they danced and shuffled about a bit, trying to match their lithe and supple movements.

Jade pulled us all into a three-way hug, "How great is this? My lover and one of my best friends here together."

I looked at Hannah suppressing a smile at Jade’s antics.

"Hey, Hannah, you're only one of her best friends," I joked.

"How do you know, she didn't use names so I might be the lover,"

We both looked at Jade and said in unison, "So which is which?"

Jade paused for a moment looking at us both with her head on one side.  She then closed the gap between us both and pulled us into another hug.

"You know what you two are both."

"Jade just how much have you had to drink?" I asked.

"A few, I am not drunk I will have you know."

"I believe you," I said rolling my eyes showing that I didn't.

"Listen buster, you had better believe me otherwise I am not going to fuck your brains out tonight,"

Hannah burst out laughing,

"She's got you there you had better eat humble pie quickly," she then seductively walked closer to me, "of course, you could always call in a substitute if Jade decides she isn't putting out tonight."

Jade narrowed her eyes, and then she looked first at me and then at Hannah.

"Oh no there is no fucking unless I am present understand," she said pointing at both of us.

"There is never anything like that unless you are there, you know that, rules are rules remember," I said grabbing hold of Jade, pulling her towards me and kissing her,

“Take me home,” she murmured as she melted into my arms.

"With pleasure," I whispered into her ear.

We went to say our goodbyes and it became clear that everybody else in the group was also calling it a night and going home.

As we walked out of the club, saying the obligatory 'goodnight' to the bouncers on the door Jade pulled on Hannah’s arm.

"Do you want a lift?"

Hannah nodded and we all walked over to the car.  Hannah clambered into the back seat which was a bit of a tight squeeze.

Jade climbed into the passenger seat and turned to face Hannah. 

"What are you doing for the rest of the weekend?"

"Nothing planned, other than I thought I might do a bit of shopping and update my wardrobe a bit.  Got to buy some work outfits, I was going to tell you earlier that I have been offered a job but didn't get the chance."

Jade squealed in delight. "Oh my God why didn't you tell me earlier."

I drove slowly through the centre of the city as the girls eagerly talked about Hannah’s potential job offer.

"Where are you going?" Jade asked suddenly turning back around.

"Hannah's flat, we are giving her a lift home, remember," I replied, shaking my head.

"Ahh come on, she has just told us she has a job, we are celebrating, head home and we will open a bottle of champagne."

I looked in the rear-view mirror. "You OK with that, Hannah?" I enquired, raising an eyebrow.

Hannah had her head back on the rest so that she was practically looking at the roof of the car.  She sat back up slowly.

"Yeah, I’m happy with whatever you guys decide."

Taking the next left I swung the car towards home.

Arriving at the house I helped Hannah get out of the backseat and hugging Jade we went into the house.

Going to the fridge, I took out the bottle of champagne which we always had in it.  That might seem strange and pretentious to some people, but Jade had watched a TV programme a few months before and the lead character had had this strange quirk of having a bottle in their fridge. She had liked the idea so much she had bought a case and now we had one bottle permanently in the fridge.  It was not something I was particularly in favour of as it took up space and this was the first time we had found a reason to open a bottle.

Pulling off the covering and the little metal cage I thought about spraying it over the girls but knew it probably wouldn't go down that well, besides which, who wastes good champagne unless you are a racing car driver?

Pouring three champagne flutes I handed each a glass and we toasted Hannah's success. 

We sat around chatting for an hour or more whilst finishing the rest of the bottle of champagne whilst some soft mellow music played in the background.

I could see that both Jade and Hannah were starting to fall asleep tired from their night out and all the alcohol they had consumed.

"I think it is time we all went to bed," I suggested before adding, "Hannah, you can sleep in the guest bedroom, there is a robe on the back of the door and a couple of towels in the wardrobe."

"Thanks," said Hannah standing up.  She gave Jade a quick kiss and then as she passed me, kissed me on the cheek.

I looked across at Jade, her eyes were closing and I knew she was on the verge of falling asleep.  Standing up I walked over to the sofa and scooped her up in my arms.

Jade snuggled into my chest as I carried her upstairs and laid her gently on the bed.  Trying not to disturb her too much I did the best I could to undress her, struggling with her jeans but soon she was undressed and I pulled the covers up to below her chin. I then got ready for bed myself.

Climbing into bed I kissed Jade and rolled over to go to sleep.  Jade stirred and spooned me.

"Love you," she murmured.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>> 

Despite the late night I woke at the same time and slipped out of bed and grabbed some clothes.  Using the family bathroom rather than the ensuite I got showered and then went downstairs. 

A couple of hours later I was sitting reading when I heard signs of life upstairs and assumed that either Jade or Hannah had finally woken up.  Another 30 to 40 minutes passed and neither of them had come down so I presumed that they had gone back to bed.  I was engrossed in my book when the door opened and in walked Hannah wearing the same long green silk dress she had had on last night.

I glanced at her as she walked into the room.

“Oh, you’re up. Jade must still be in bed.”

“No, she is up she is just in the bathroom getting ready.   Thanks for letting me stay last night.” Hannah flashed me a smile before kissing me on the cheek.

“It’s no problem you’re always welcome here Hannah,” I responded, “do you want a drink, are you stopping for breakfast?”

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

“Why not,” Hannah said, nodding her head in agreement and flopping down on the sofa next to me, curling one leg underneath her and allowing the dress to fall open so that I could see her long smooth leg as she stretched it out in front of her.

I looked her up and down.

“You have put last night’s clothes on I see,” I said as I admired her bare legs, noticing that she had on her white slingback heels and that they had a little bow on the strap.

“Well, I didn’t know I was going to be stopping here did I, otherwise I would have brought a change of clothes.”

“You could ask Jade if she has any clothes you could borrow, what about a change of knickers?”

“Who says I am wearing any?” Hannah teased.

I raised an eyebrow as I tried hard not to glance down at the split in the dress.

Hannah noticed my eyes wander,

“For your information, I am and they are clean as Jade gave me a brand new thong that she just happened to have, want to see?”

I didn’t get to answer as at that moment Jade pushed open the door.

“Really Hannah, can I not leave you for five seconds without you making a play for my boyfriend?”

Hannah pouted, whilst Jade scowled at her before breaking into a big grin.  She looked at me,

“Well, are you not going to make a comment about what I am wearing?”

Jade was wearing only a green bra which pushed her breasts up and together to accentuate her cleavage, she had a pair of high-waisted knickers on which consisted of two green panels which were held together by three straps.

I didn’t say a word and Jade leaned down and gave me a kiss.  As she broke the kiss she let her hand trail down my chest, when she got to the bottom, she grabbed hold of my t-shirt and pulled it up.  I raised my arms, and she pulled it off and laid it over the back of the sofa.

Jade climbed onto the sofa arm and sort of lounged there on one side, her legs pulled up together.  She seductively stroked her legs.

“So do you want to see which knickers I have lent to Hannah?”

I nodded and looked over at Hannah.

“How do you know she wants to show them?”

“Oh, believe me, I think she does, trust me.”

As Jade muttered those words she leaned down again and kissed me our tongues meeting and twirling around each other.  I grabbed the back of her head and held her there almost pulling her towards me.

I felt Hannah’s hand stroke along the inside of my thigh and brush across my growing cock which was constrained by my jeans.

Jade broke the kiss and looked at Hannah, giving her a wink.

I turned and looked at Hannah, who immediately leaned in for a kiss.

As we kissed, I could feel Jade fumbling with my jeans trying to them.  Once she had successfully managed to get my buttons undone and pulled the zip down, she tugged my head away from kissing Hannah and yanked down her bra slightly so that one nipple was exposed, pulling my head towards it.  I licked and teased the nipple and was rewarded with a little sigh.

Hannah knelt on the sofa and the two girls began to kiss whilst I continued to play with Jade’s breast, my hands trying to free the other tit from the bra.  Both girls were now working on getting my jeans off and I raised my hips so that they could pull down my jeans and boxers at the same time.

One of the spaghetti straps on Hannah’s dress had slipped down her arm and now she sat up and shrugged the top half of her dress down to her waist revealing her large and luxurious boobs.  She pulled my head towards her, and I was smothered in the soft white flesh.

As I teased, licked and sucked on Hannah’s breasts, Jade was busy working on my cock, her hand moving up and down the length, sending little shivers of excitement through my body.

Both girls then leaned in and kissed me before in a choreographed move both slowly kissed down my body until they came face to face at my groin area.  They kissed my cock and then with Jade still sliding her hand up and down the entire length of it and Hannah massaging my balls they kissed one another deeply and passionately before Jade began kissing back up my body.

Hannah remained level with my cock and I was rewarded with the sudden feeling of a warm and wet mouth engulfing the head of my cock.  The feeling was fantastic and it sent a little shiver through my body, my skin breaking out in goosebumps.

Jade was now back level with my face, she stared into my eyes, “Are enjoying this?”

“Mmmm, of course,” I moaned as we kissed, “I wasn’t expecting this sort of attention this morning.”

“I woke up horny and you were not in bed,” Jade whispered as she glanced down toward the bobbing head of Hannah, “Oh god, that is so sexy, I love watching other women devour your cock, you fucking their mouth.”

“Is that so? A bit of voyeur, are you?”

“I think I must be, it gets me all wet, I am positively dripping at this moment, want to taste?  I think the only thing better than you fucking some girl’s mouth is seeing your cock disappear into their pussies, hearing them moan as you pound into them. Them on their back with their legs in the air, hearing the squelch of their juices as you take them to heaven.”

I smirked as she closed her eyes and shuddered, the images she was describing clearly running through her mind.

Hannah was working hard on my cock, her mouth swallowing almost all my length until I could feel her throat muscles milking me before she pulled back up to the head of my cock her hand following up to the top before she plunged back down again.  I lifted my hips slightly each time she deepthroated me trying to get more and more of my cock into her mouth.  The sensation was incredible and I could feel myself getting close.

Hannah must have realised how close I was as she suddenly removed her mouth from my cock and started to lick and kiss along the shaft.

Jade slid to the floor and looked at Hannah who had returned to sucking hard and fast on my cock.

“Mind if I take over for a minute or two?”

Hannah smiled and pointed my cock at Jade who quickly replaced Hannah’s mouth, swallowing the head of my cock and swirling her tongue around to increase the sensations which were starting to overwhelm me.

Hannah moved up my body and started to kiss and caress me, her hands roaming all over my body.  I was in heaven with one hand roaming up and down Hannah’s back and the other caressing Jade’s head as she knelt between my legs.

Hannah stood up and slipped her dress off her body, letting it fall to the floor.

“What do you think of this thong?” she asked slowly doing a full turn so that I could take it all in.

The thong was a little white one with a lace panel covering her pussy but showing her clean-shaven pussy held within, at each side of the panel was a small delicate pink bow and this continued at the back where at the top of her arse cheeks there was another small bow.

“Beautiful,” I whispered as the sensation of Jade’s lips caused me to spasm and I started to buck my hips up and down in an attempt to thrust the whole of my cock down Jade’s throat.  Jade was ready for this as I often reacted this way when she was giving me a blowjob and she skilfully moved her head backwards in motion with my thrusts, thereby frustrating me and increasing my desire at the same time.

Hannah knelt back down at the side of Jade who immediately offered her my cock to suck.

Hannah straight away resumed the job of taking me to the brink of cumming.  Jade stood up and walked around the back of the sofa.  She climbed onto the back of the sofa and then slid down until she was back level with my cock. 

I could now see her arse and the pussy covered in the soft green material of her knickers and I raised my hand and started to rub her lips through the material, feeling Jade hum as she went back to work on my cock. 

Hannah moved lower and started to lick and suck on my balls taking each one in her mouth and gently sucking and trying to swirl them around.  Letting the second ball out of her mouth with a loud popping sound she licked up my shaft until she came level with Jade who was working her tongue around my cock head.

They kissed passionately again before there was some unspoken communication and both Jade and Hannah stood up.  Jade pulled on my shoulders indicating that she wanted me to lie across the sofa. 

Once I was lying on the sofa Hannah straddled my body and reached behind her. She pulled the thin strip of material from between her arse cheeks and away from her pussy.  Reaching down with her free hand she angled my cock upwards and sank down onto it.

I felt the heat emanating from her pussy gradually engulfing my cock as she lowered herself down, her mouth in an O shape, but no sound coming from between her lips.

Jade climbed back onto the arm of the sofa with one leg draped across the backrest as she tugged and clawed at her knickers, which she pulled to one side.

Jade looked at Hannah, “So good, yes?”

Hannah nodded in agreement.

“Good. Lick my clit,” Jade said to me as I angled my head back so I could tongue her clit.

My hands were resting on each arse cheek as Hannah bounced up and down on my cock.  God, she was wet, I could feel her juices running down my cock, and you could hear the squelching sound as we came together, mixing in with the moaning and gasping noises we were all making.

Jade’s moaning was becoming more ragged.

“Oh god, I’m going to cum,” she suddenly announced and clamped her legs shut as she trembled through her first orgasm.

Jade stroked Hannah’s hair as she recovered, watching me thrusting up into Hannah’s increasingly wet pussy with all the might I could muster.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck,” was all Hannah kept repeating and then she dropped forward as she came all over my cock.

We paused with me still buried deep inside Hannah as we all tried to get our breath back.

“My turn,” Jade announced recovering first, she slid off the back of the sofa as Hannah climbed off me. 

Jade gave me cock a quick suck, “Mmmm, you taste wonderful, Hannah.”

She swung her leg over my body in the reverse cowgirl position and grabbing hold of my cock guided it into her waiting pussy.  She slowly started to jump up and down on my cock as Hannah crawled up and kissed me passionately before sitting up so that she could kiss and fondle Jade.

I held onto Jade’s waist as I thrust up to meet her as she bounced down and was rewarded with the sound of Jade’s breathing getting harder before she suddenly slammed down and started to tremble.

“Oh, wow, that was strong,” Jade whispered.

Hannah ran her hands across Jade’s tits and then trailed them down her body till they came into contact with her clit and my cock which was still buried deep in Jade’s pussy.

“My turn to lick your juices off his cock,” she said and Jade climbed off and clambered up until I could lick her pussy as Hannah cleaned my cock of Jade’s juices.

Jade was still very sensitive from her orgasm and as I licked up and down her pussy.  I could feel her shaking, so moving my tongue to the top of her pussy I started to lick and nibble gently on her clit and was rewarded when she announced she was cumming again as her breathing took on a shaking sound.

“That’s three you lucky bitch,” Hannah announced, “I need at least another one or two.”

“Hey, what about me, when do I get to cum,” I complained.

“Oh, shut up,” the girls said in unison.

“You're fucking two hot girls, is that not reward enough?” Jade added, before looking at Hannah and adding, “On your back, girl. Time you got well and truly fucked.”

“Oh yeah,” said Hannah dropping onto her back and opening her legs.

I pulled her closer to me, which elicited a giggle from her which turned to gentle moaning as I ran my cock up and down her slit a couple of times.

“Quit teasing and stick it in me, for fuck sake.”

I needed no further invitation and decided if she wanted it hard, then hard was what she was going to get, and I plunge my cock into her only stopping when I bottomed out with my full cock deep inside her.

I started to slide in and out of her slowly as Jade inched her way up and sat on Hannah’s face so that she could eat her out.

Jade leaned forward and we kissed, me rubbing a hand across her face, whilst her hands roamed across Hannah’s thighs as she pulled them open, so that I could fuck Hannah hard.

Hannah was caressing Jade’s torso, paying particular attention to her breasts.  Jade moaned into my mouth as we kissed.  Breaking the kiss, she looked me deep into my eyes.

“Fuck her good, let her feel what I get all the time, make her jealous of me.”

I needed no further encouragement and started to slam into Hannah so hard that we started to move slowly along the sofa and Jade had to keep readjusting her position in order to keep Hannah mouth on her pussy.

Both girls were moaning loudly now and Hannah moved her mouth off Jade’s pussy and started to rub it vigorously with the flat of her hand.  Jade’s hips were moving back and forth as she started to come yet again, fluid pouring around the hand that was causing her latest orgasm.  Hannah opened her mouth trying to catch as much of the liquid as possible.

The girls switched positions and now I was ploughing into my girlfriend as Hannah sat back strumming her clit, watching us fuck.  I could feel myself getting close as Jade squealed under my onslaught.

“Oh fuck, I going to cum,” I announced.

“Do it! Fill her pussy,” Hannah commented, moving forward to rub Jade’s pussy and my cock at the same time.

I was too far gone now and couldn’t have held on any longer if I had wanted.  Having announced I was close, I exploded, my cock releasing squirt after squirt of cum deep inside Jade who was shaking as she orgasmed for the umpteenth time that evening.

As I withdrew, Hannah wriggled between Jade’s legs and started to lap at her pussy sucking the cum out of her and swallowing it.

“Hannah, you are one perverted little whore,” Jade moaned.

“It tastes so nice, I love tasting both of you together.”

She wriggled out and the girls kissed, cum swapping before we all curled up on the bed and fell asleep, exhausted.

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments