Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It has been a few months now since our holiday to Gran Canaria and both of us had dropped back into a routine of work, interspersed with nights out and wedding planning.

Our wedding was now only six months away but both of us felt pretty happy with the way things were developing.

Jade had chosen her dress, the Church was booked, catering decisions were almost finalised and most importantly the guest list had been paired down from what seemed like a few thousand to a more manageable hundred or so.

I knew the bank balance was going to take a big hit but money was not an issue and I waved away the offers of financial assistance from Alan and Irene as well as Jade’s parents.

I was pretty sure that Charles was pissed with me for refusing to take his cheque (well bank transfer it is the 21st Century after all).  I think he saw it as his duty to pay for his little girl’s wedding and that somehow our refusal was another attempt to exclude them.

Jade had very sensibly suggested they help with the arrangements as we were so far away from her hometown, where the wedding was to take place.  This had certainly placated her mother who had taken to it with gusto and there were frequent phone calls and video chats about cake design, table decorations, and even the invites.

It was late November when Jade texted me as I was about to leave the office where I had been having a catch-up meeting with my boss.  She had not been on shift that day so I had left her in bed this morning fast asleep.

“Hurry home I have a surprise for you.”

“Sounds intriguing,” I texted back before dropping my phone into my jacket pocket and heading down to the car park.

 Pulling onto the driveway I entered the house which appeared to be deserted, everywhere was quiet.  There was no sign of Jade.

“Hi honey, I’m home,” I shouted in my best American Sitcom TV accent.

There was no answer so I looked in the various rooms downstairs, all were empty.

I went to the bottom of the stairs and looking up shouted again, “Hello?”

“Won’t be long Daddy,” Jade shouted from what appeared to be the back bedroom which now doubled up as her dressing room.

“Jade?”  I shouted, puzzlement clearly sounding in my voice.

“Go to the living room, I will be down shortly Daddy.”

There it was again, I had definitely not misheard her the first time.  Wondering what she was up to, I shook my head but did as I was told and wandered back into the living room.

If this had been the movies I would have fixed myself a whiskey or some other stiff drink but whilst we had a vast array of alcohol in the hours I never drank at home.  I rarely drank when we were out for that matter.  Instead of the drink I wandered over to the window and looked out over the garden.

I heard Jade’s heels making a clopping noise on the wooden floor above my head and then the squeak of the door as she left the bedroom.

Really must get those hinges oiled I thought as I turned to face the door and see what Jade was up to.

“Daddy, I am so glad you are home, I have been bored since I got in from school,” Jade said as she walked into the room.

“Jade, I,” my voice faltered as she walked into the room.  She was a vision to behold.  She was wearing a tight white crop top jumper which clearly showed she was not wearing a bra as her nipples were standing out hard and erect against the material.

Whilst the jumper was a crop top, there was not much of her waist showing as on her lower half, she was wearing a high-waisted tartan mini skirt, which was very short.  It flared out over her behind and finished just below her arse cheeks.  The skirt was complimented with a pair of high-heeled black court shoes and white thigh-high hold-ups.

The vision was spectacular and I felt my cock give a little jump in appreciation at the beauty before me.

“Erm, yes well, you know I have to work honey,” I said slowly wondering how to play this.

“I know, Daddy, since mummy left it has just been us, and I wanted to help you relieve the stresses of your day, I know you work hard.”

Jade walked seductively towards me.

“I want to help you, Daddy.  I am all grown up now and should take on some of the household responsibilities.  I am willing to do everything that mummy did and I want to and mean everything.”

Jade had reached me as she finished that last sentence, she placed a hand on my chest and looked up at me with kitten eyes.

I suppressed a smirk as I didn’t want to ruin the atmosphere, however, corny the role play was going to be.

“I know baby girl, you are all woman now,”

“Exactly Daddy.  Your job is very stressful, let your little girl help relieve your stress the way mummy used to.”

Jade slowly walked around me and once behind me wrapped her arms around my torso and hugged me.  I could feel her breast pushing into my back.

I dropped one arm down and reached back so that I could caress the top of her thigh where it met the bottom of her short skirt.

“Here Daddy let’s get your jacket off and then get you comfortable.”

She tugged my jacket off my shoulders and then down my arms.  She threw it over her shoulder and walked away, casually looking back at me.

“Are you coming?” she asked.

“With you looking like that it is amazing I haven’t cum already,” I joked.

“Daddy!  Don’t be rude but if we are going to be making innuendos like that then I sure hope you will be cumming soon.”

I followed her over to the sofa where she motioned for me to sit.  She then raised my legs and placed them on the large footstool.  Jade knelt and her skirt rose up exposing her white cotton thong.

“Ahh, darling, Daddy can see your knickers,” I nodded at her crotch.

Jade looked up at me and smiled.

“It’s ok Daddy, look all you want, do you like what you see?”

“It is very nice but I really shouldn’t be looking should I.”

“I told you Daddy I want to show you how much I appreciate all your hard work and if I am going to look after you then it is only right you see all of me.  In fact, I think you should see how much of a woman I am now.”

With that, she stood up and turned around so that I was staring at her behind.  Flicking up her skirt she pushed her backside out towards me and ever so slowly lowered her knickers.  Once they had hit the floor she turned around whilst still holding her skirt up so I could see her pussy.

“Look, Daddy, I shaved it as I know that is how you liked mummy, I heard you tell her once that you liked it when she shaved her pussy.  Here feel how smooth it is.”

She took hold of my hand and guided it to her pussy lips.  I ran a couple of fingers up and down her pussy feeling how incredibly smooth it was and how wet she was getting.  This role-play was turning both of us on.

She raised one leg and placed it down on the footstool being ever so careful not to catch me with the heel of her show.

“Humm that feels nice, you can push a finger in if you like.”

I ran my fingers up and down her soft slit a few more times and then push two fingers in.

“Oh that is nice, I feel so full.”

I slowly finger fucked her for a few minutes, listening to Jade moan and gasp.  Her hands were resting on my shoulders to give her stability.  I could feel her clit poking out small and hard so pushing my fingers deep inside her I angled the flat of my hand so that it touched it and started to frantically move my hand against it.

“Oh, fuck, oh fuck, Daddy that is fantastic, I think I am going to, I am going to…”

Jade stopped talking and I felt her legs buckle slightly as she suddenly came.  A small amount of fluid ran down my fingers, which I eagerly licked off once I had withdrawn my fingers.

“Do I taste nice, I think I should get to taste you now, after all this was about making you feel better.  You can taste me again later.”

She pulled at my belt so to help her I undid it and pulled my trousers and boxers down.

“Oh Daddy, I didn’t realise how big your thing was.  I hope I can fit it all in my mouth.”  Jade said with a mock face of surprise and one finger coyly resting on her bottom lip.

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

“Will you help me by pushing my head when I start to struggle?”

“I don’t know about that baby girl, I wouldn’t want to hurt you.”

“It’s ok Daddy, it is just till I get used to it.”

Several things were swirling through my head, firstly I was extremely turned on by this fantasy, I think it was helped by the fact that Jade was only twenty-one and dressed the way she was she really did look like an eighteen-year-old.  Secondly, I was surprised by how kinky Jade had suddenly become and did she really see me as a father figure. 

Pushing all thoughts to the back of my mind I watched as she slowly dropped to her knees and then ran her lips the full length of my cock before opening her mouth and slowly starting to devour my cock.  She was a good actor as the way she slowly inched her way down my shaft made it look as if she had never done this before.

Moving her mouth from my cock Jade looked up at me.

“Is that all right Daddy, you will tell me if I am doing it wrong?”

Trying not to laugh at the absurdity of the question I shook my head.

“No baby girl you are doing great.”

Jade returned to licking and sucking on my cock and for the next few minutes, the only sounds in the room were of her slurping and the odd moan from me.

“Stop baby girl, stop,” I panted, “if you keep going like that I am going to cum.”

Jade immediately stopped, “Oh no we don’t want that just yet, I want you to fuck me like you used to fuck mummy, make me scream like I used to hear her scream when I was in my room.”

“We thought you were asleep?” I joked continuing the role play.

“Sometimes I was but sometimes I used to pretend to be asleep so that I could listen.  I would get a tingling down there and the urge to touch myself, was that bad of me, Daddy?”

“No, it just meant that you were growing up and obviously a healthy young girl is bound to be curious about sex.”

Jade smiled as she stood up and then straddled me, I could feel my throbbing cock rubbing against her pussy as she ground down on me.

“Oh, oh, that feels good, I am going to put it in now, fuck me please.”

Jade moved forward and I felt my cock slide between her lips and the familiar warm feeling of her sweet tight pussy.

“Oh, fuck you are so big, Daddy; you are filling me up, I am so wet for you.”

Jade rocked back and forth grinding her clit against the top of my cock.  I felt her spasm a couple of times as her breathing became shallow and the moaning began to get louder.

“Oh, Daddy, your big cock is going to make me cum.”

The corny lines were getting worse and that last sentence nearly made me lose my stroke as I continued to push up into her pussy.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming, Daddy” Jade announced with a loud gasp.

As she spasmed from her orgasm, I rolled her over so that she was on her back, taking care that my cock did not slip from her tight cunt.

I started with long slow strokes, skewering her, hearing the squelch of her juices as our bodies came together.

Jade having recovered looked up at me and we locked eyes holding our gaze as I slowly fucked her.

“Oh yes, Daddy,” she said in a low husky whisper, “fuck me, use my body, squeeze me, use my holes.  I want to feel your cock in me, I love you, Daddy.  Don’t stop keep fucking me, I am going to cum again.  Use me, use me.”

I gazed at her and could feel I was getting close.

Jade continued, “Let me take the stress away Daddy, fuck me like you used to fuck mummy, let me replace her as your fuck toy Daddy.”

Suddenly Jade’s eyes half closed, her face scrunched up and her mouth formed a perfect oh.

“Oh my God, Jesus, I’m fucking cumming,” she gasped.

I slowed down again to prolong my enjoyment and let her recover once more.

Jade opened her legs into a wide split, holding onto her thighs with her own hands and allowing me to go even deeper, she returned to staring deep into my eyes.

“Yes, use my little body,” the whispering continued, “grab me, squeeze me, oh fuck, oh fuck.  Yes, I am yours, Daddy, I want to ride your dick all day.  Oh fuccck, oh, oh oh my pussy is so sensitive, kiss me, Daddy.”

I leaned down and our mouths locked in a passionate kiss before I broke away and continued my long slow strokes in and out of her tight pussy.

“It’s your turn, use me, I want you to cum for me, I want to please you, make you feel good, good like you make me feel.”

Her eyes were half closed as she sexily continued to tell me how to fuck her.

“Let me take care of you like you take care of me, Daddy.  I want every drop, use my little body, control me, I am yours to play with, yours to fuck, to cum in, please I want your cum, every drop.  Oh yes, make me yours.”

I started to speed up, I could feel my balls tightening as I got close to the point of no return.

“I want you to cum in me, fill me up, treat me like a real woman,” she moaned.

 “Please, I have been a good girl, I want your cum in me so bad.  I want you to feel good, cum inside me, I want to feel your cock explode inside of me.  Oh, my fucking God, so good.”

“Give me your cum, Daddy, drain your balls into me, are you going to give it to me, are you going to fill my tight little pussy up Daddy, please?”

“Oh God, yes, baby girl, oh God, I’m cumming.” 

With those last words, I exploded inside her, pumping jet after jet of warm wet spunk into her tight cunt.  With the last jet erupting in her, her up my arms started to shake from the effects of cumming harder than I had in a while and I struggled to catch my breath.

“You ok, Daddy?”  Jade asked running her hands up and down my back.

I squirmed, my body suddenly very sensitive and ticklish as I always was after I orgasmed.

“Yes, yes just let me get my breath back.”

“Was I good girl, Daddy?”  Jade giggled.

“Huh, we're still in character, are we?”  I asked.

“Not if you don’t want to,” Jade laughed, “did you enjoy that?”

“What do you think?  Look at me, you fucking well nearly killed me.  You looked, look so sexy dressed like that.”

I rolled off her, propping myself up on an elbow looked down at her pussy where a large glob of white cum was slowly leaking out of her pussy and running downward.

“Glad you like it, I just fancied a bit of a change.”

“Well, I did enjoy it but let’s not do that scenario again.”

“Oh, why I thought it was hot.”

I paused as I tried to think of the best words to answer that, “I did too, but..”

“But what?”  Jade was staring up at me with a hint of a scowl on her face.

“It’s just you are not that many years older than a real schoolgirl and it felt wrong, I prefer it when you act like a young woman.”

Jade stared at me in disbelief, a smile started to spread across her face before she suddenly burst out laughing pulling her legs up and clutching them in a curled-up embrace.

“Is that it, that is your concern?  We are ignoring the fact that we were pretending to be a Daddy and daughter, are we?”

“Err, mmm, well yes,” I had the decency to look embarrassed at that last remark.

“Can I remind you that I was only nineteen when we got together?  If somebody had asked me earlier today if I thought you would have a problem with that particular role play, age would not have been one of the reasons I listed.”

Jade stretched up and pulled me down into a kiss.

“It is that sort of silly old man innocence that you sometimes come out with that makes me love you more every day.”

I smiled at her, “And your nympho traits, coupled with your sexy body, tight cunt, and perky boobs is why I love you too.”

“I see, so if I was a fifty-year-old woman with saggy boobs and a slack pussy, you wouldn’t love me, is that it?”

“I didn’t mean it that way, you’re putting words in my mouth and spoiling for a fight.”

Jade laughed, “No I was just winding you up, I love to make you squirm, however, I am going to hit the shower as that tight cunt as you called it is failing to hold your huge load in and I can feel it running down my thigh right now, you going to join me.”

“Not going to say no to that, but if you don’t like me filling you up perhaps you should just swallow it in the future.”

“Next time I might just do that.  Come on let’s get that shower.”

Jade jumped up and wiggled her arse at me headed towards the stairs.

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments