https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/do-me-a-flavour
Another slice of giggly fun. It's daft and messy, just like me!
Do Me A Flavour
Name-calling provokes a response that nobody was expecting
Flash Eroticahttps://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/do-me-a-flavour
Another slice of giggly fun. It's daft and messy, just like me!
Name-calling provokes a response that nobody was expecting
Flash EroticaMy main commitment for the rest of 2026 (and maybe into 2027) is to write "Cash in Hand 2", the follow-up to my popular "Cash in Hand" series of stories. My goal is to take the main story characters (JJ and John) on their sexual journey through married life, each chapter being its own little story as the overall story builds. 😊
My latest story: "Cash In Hand 2" - Chapter 6 - "Grasping The Future" - Part 1 of 2
Conversations I have with myself:
Write something sexy dammit. This is a fucking sex site!
But… I like disturbing readers. Just a widdle bit.
No! Bad Kimmi! Move away from the dark side.
How about tentacles? They’re sexy.
No! Write a hot fucking story about humans having hot fucking sex!
Alien anal probing? They’re real—
No!
Okay, okaaayyyy. Me try. (evil grin snakes across my face) 😈
“A writer is a world trapped in a person” — Victor Hugo
❤️
Quote by KimmiBeGood
Conversations I have with myself:
Write something sexy dammit. This is a fucking sex site!
But… I like disturbing readers. Just a widdle bit.
No! Bad Kimmi! Move away from the dark side.
How about tentacles? They’re sexy.
No! Write a hot fucking story about humans having hot fucking sex!
Alien anal probing? They’re real—
No!
Okay, okaaayyyy. Me try. (evil grin snakes across my face) 😈
Hey! What's wrong with the DarkSide? 😟
I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!
Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Quote by KimmiBeGood
Conversations I have with myself:
Write something sexy dammit. This is a fucking sex site!
But… I like disturbing readers. Just a widdle bit.
No! Bad Kimmi! Move away from the dark side.
How about tentacles? They’re sexy.
No! Write a hot fucking story about humans having hot fucking sex!
Alien anal probing? They’re real—
No!
Okay, okaaayyyy. Me try. (evil grin snakes across my face) 😈
When you have a chance to write something inspired and fucked up, you are under a moral obligation to do that shit!
Quote by KimmiBeGood
Yes!
Because I have more of that shit inside me…
More dark erotica. Yeth, yeth!!

Island Getaway Comp(2nd place): Fucked In The Head
My last published story: For The Love Of The Game
After an extended break, I am back!
In the queue is my first BDSM story. For those of you that like DDLG dynamics, I’ve got a collaboration that is coming in hot.
On deck are two more stories - my first cuck story and a humorous (maybe) take on what happens when someone pops an Ambien prematurely after a night of heavy drinking.
Hmm, works in progress, I hope this doesn't jinx me away from being able to complete them this year.
Executive Re-Placement
A man gets laid off by surprise short of retirement; his wife pulls strings to get him another job, but the strings wind up entangling her husband in ways she wouldn't have wanted. [Just starting to write where the new job starts; some fetish expected]
Jessie's Girls
A young man (yes, 18+) wet behind the ears learns a lot about girls and himself when starting college, then leaves college to find out who he really is when on his own, and eventually comes full circle, [Still writing the in-college timeframe]
Breaking Balls
A mind control story; a techie for a hardware/software company is at a trade show when a strange woman captures his attention. His career takes unexpected turns, and that woman keeps showing up. [Finished two segments, have a plan for the next one, no particular idea what conclusion is approaching]
My Cousin's Housekeeper
Jake lost his job, his girlfriend, and his pet fish. Fortunately he located a cousin who would give him a place to crash while he looked for work. But his cousin doesn't seem to want to leave the house, and his cousin's housekeeper seems to be running things in the house. [not sure whether this will be mc or just power imbalance, there's something going on between the cousin and his housekeeper, but neither the narrator nor my brain knows what it is yet,]
I have a half-dozen stories in much less complete status, there's no reason to mention those.
And I do need to submit Stacey's Mom to Lush so it can be seen and commented on.
Having just split my recent county fair story into two chapters due to its length, I've submitted "A Becoming Man," the sequel that finally shows me the way through Matt's facade to get him to explore his Bisexuality more deeply. And with those two Fair entries in the Money genre, I've achieved Prolific Author status! Going for Omnium in 2027.
I've also nearly finished the first draft of "Bowling for Real," in which Brenda (whom I met in Fair Fare Trade) gets a turn at finally exploring her own Bisexuality, and in which multiple life truths will be revealed and life decisions made. There might be a Medical story involving Matt too.
And I'm starting on "Succumbing to Good Intentions," the second chapter in my gay Succumbing to Destiny series, as well as "Oregon Steam," my gay Steampunk entry. And with Halloween just a few months away, I'm fleshing out my ideas for my Monster story, and possibly Horror too.
Newest: Daphne's Halloween, Part One | Back Forty | Heartbombing The Heartland [RR!]
Hottest: Skiing with Keith & Kate | Amy's Mom [RR!] | Band Camp | Lewd Beach | A Hole New World
Quote by joe71
Having just now split my recent county fair story into two chapters due to its length, I'm about to submit "A Becoming Man," the sequel that finally shows me the way through Matt's facade to get him to explore his Bisexuality more deeply. And with these entries in the Money genre, I've achieved Prolific Author status! Going for Omnium in 2027.
Good luck on obtaining your Omnium badge, Joe. I look forward to welcoming you to the club. 😊
PS: Congratulations, Joe, on your Prolific Writers Badge. 😈😀
My latest story: "Cash In Hand 2" - Chapter 6 - "Grasping The Future" - Part 1 of 2
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/be-my-guest
Something quick and light for those battling with the weather, as I am in London. Wonky brains and extreme temperatures do NOT mix, especially having spent the previous week in gloriously cool and damp Scotland!
a customer's unexpected arrival at Ellie's guest house means it will need to be something other than breakfast to make it memorable
MicrofictionQuote by KimmiBeGood
Conversations I have with myself:
Write something sexy dammit. This is a fucking sex site!
But… I like disturbing readers. Just a widdle bit.
No! Bad Kimmi! Move away from the dark side.
How about tentacles? They’re sexy.
No! Write a hot fucking story about humans having hot fucking sex!
Alien anal probing? They’re real—
No!
Okay, okaaayyyy. Me try. (evil grin snakes across my face) 😈
Do it!! I'm currently sitting on my story 'cause it might be too f-ked up but if you post yours then I'll be in good company.
edit It's been finished for almost a week 😑
2nd edit I'll post mine tomorrow so I'll get the immediate shock factor out the way first. If anyone questions the weirdness, I'm blaming it on Sprite for putting it in my head initially 🪼
I have submitted chapter 1 of 4N1K8R, a story about a math teacher in his 50s dating for the first time in 30 years using a hookup app. It's loosely based on my own experiences over the past few months. I've planned six chapters in all, and figured now that I have 1, 2, and 4 completely written, as well as half of 3, that I could start publishing without worrying about creating any continuity issues even though I don't have 5 & 6 written. I usually publish chapters immediately upon completion, so this new approach demonstrates considerable restraint on my part.
One reason I'm publishing early is that the story includes references to The Odyssey and I want to get it out there before the movie is released three weeks from now. Our main character meets a former student at a strip club...
“I’m glad to see our classical education wasn’t lost on you.” Our school did an interdisciplinary unit on The Odyssey in ninth grade. [...] “Remember when you calculated the amount of weaving [Penelope] did and then undid every night waiting for Odysseus to return?”
“Hey, more power to her if it kept her from getting gang-banged every night by a hundred guys.” Charity paused. “Speaking of calculations, I wonder what volume of cum that would have produced?”
“Inappropriate topic of conversation,” I snickered, but I couldn’t resist the setup. “At 5 milliliters a shot, that’s around 500 milliliters a night.” I indicated the pint glass in front of me. “Drink up, toots.”
“Mr. H!”
Uh, to be clear, that excerpt is pure fiction, and not based on my own experiences. 😂
I've been working on a story about a BDSM VRBO in Atlanta. It's almost ready!
I've also been focusing on Mac and Grace as well as Olivia stories.
In there somewhere, I have a couple of purely fictional stand-alone stories that will likely see the light of day eventually. I've been busy trying to keep all the balls in the air lately in real life. But the words are flowing again. And for that, I am grateful.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Just getting together my first story, sort of trying writing out to see how it goes with my, our first effort.
Enjoyed the writing so far and hoping it'll read as good for others too.
Submitted the first 1200 words 2 days ago and its been in review since then. Not picked up.
Got the first submission returned, was being lazy and didn't try.
Is there a wait for submissions to be look at?
Also thinking of creating a private media folder, inside will be a visual interpretation of events from the story, to run alongside each story for whoever reads can ask for access. Sounds like it'll work but you never know.
Quote by Hot_Toast_Cool_Butter
Is there a wait for submissions to be look at?
Yes. As a Platinum member, I find it to be 2-5 days. For others, it can be a week, sometimes longer. The wait times got really long earlier this year (I think up to two weeks in some cases) as the moderators were really overloaded. They are underpaid (i.e., not paid) and overworked, and they read every single word of every entry, including some that are really poorly written or violate Lush rules. And they are now absolutely inundated with AI slop. How they keep from losing their minds, I have no idea.
Newest: Daphne's Halloween, Part One | Back Forty | Heartbombing The Heartland [RR!]
Hottest: Skiing with Keith & Kate | Amy's Mom [RR!] | Band Camp | Lewd Beach | A Hole New World
Quote by Hot_Toast_Cool_Butter
Just getting together my first story, sort of trying writing out to see how it goes with my, our first effort.
Enjoyed the writing so far and hoping it'll read as good for others too.
Submitted the first 1200 words 2 days ago and its been in review since then. Not picked up.
Got the first submission returned, was being lazy and didn't try.
Is there a wait for submissions to be look at?
Also thinking of creating a private media folder, inside will be a visual interpretation of events from the story, to run alongside each story for whoever reads can ask for access. Sounds like it'll work but you never know.
Participation within the story submission aspect of the site requires certain attributes.
First and foremost, moderators give up their time to do it, and have far more knowledge than most about this. You need to be patient.
You need to be realistic. This is a hobby site for writers, not a synopsis in-tray for a publishing house that will make you rich and famous.
Waiting is a reality; it isn't going to change. If you look through other threads you will find answers to almost any question you could possibly have,
If you can't see the answer to something, the forum MAY help, but is more likely to do so if your question is directed to a relevant thread. ( This one's for authors talking in a low-key fashion about what they're doing/ have had published on the site.) Multi-topic queries don't work well, and the appropriate threads are easy enough to find.