Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Authors : What are you working on?

last reply
1.2k replies
70.4k views
22 watchers
1.6k likes

Quote by techgoddess
I do have some ideas for a few spooky stories that I'd like to get started for next month.

I have a week off this week, that's why I've already started my spooky stuff. Means I might get a couple in this year. Should try to go erotic horror for the next one so I get one for each site but we shall see. Might also do something lighter since the vampire story goes pretty dark (and might go darker, I am at a possible ending but might remove that and go longer).

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Vampire story submitted over on StoriesSpace. Now contemplating what to do with the rest of the week. Pursue something new, maybe another horror/ghost story for Halloween, or return to one of my ongoing projects.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

I'm working on a Monster story. It's VERY out of my comfort zone, but I'm trying to write at least two stories in every genre.

We shall see how this goes...

Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.

Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.

Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.

After publishing my Horror and Monster Sex stories this month, I will have just four more genres to go before reaching Omnium (no, not double Omnium, but good for you, Kat!)

Today I finally started writing the Sci-Fi story I intend to cross the finish line with. I've had a swirl of ideas in my head for a couple of months now, comsuming lots of potential literary, screen and musical influences. It's the recent informal Sci-Fi writing challenge that has helped me finally coalesce those into something that's becoming coherent. This is exciting!

I'm about halfway done with Nikki 3 and starting Call Me Three, but the meds are screwing with my creativity ( NO not recreational ones )

Cover just created for my next story. Already completed two passes of reading through to edit for prose. Next up is that boring stage I mentioned in another post. I'll end up dropping it in the 'Tab00' category given the nature. I estimate it will be ready for publishing in 2 weeks.

Island Getaway Comp(2nd place): Fucked In The Head

My last published story: For The Love Of The Game

Working on a 'Reluctance' story but will probably revisit it tomorrow. Over 1,900 words so far, and still far from done. I'm sure I can condense it. The cover I selected for the story just screams 'Reluctance," so definitely going to out this month. Hopefully within the next few days. Also just finishing cleaning up a cover photo I will use for a ' ' story.

Both a "Reluctance' story and a ' ' story will help me with my near-term goal of becoming a 'Prolific Writer.' Currently halfway there: 23 story categories out of 46 categories required.

Meagan

'Competition Top Ten' story

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/faberge-eggs-for-christmas-3

(My 'Advent' Competition Story and my first Top 10 Competition Story!)

2 'Recommended Read' stories

4 'Famous' stories

After my recent flurry of submissions, I've slowed down a little as I work on an apocalyptic sci-fi piece that I hope is both tense and sexy. It's inspired in part by Ensorceled's recent piece Fuck, Marry, Kill (go read it now).

I've got a way to go to wrench it into the shape I want, as it doesn't yet have the depth I'm after.

gets out spanner

I'll be in the toolshed...

Over one million views on my stories can't be wrong, so please dive in and browse my 181 stories:


* 35 Editor's Picks, 91 Recommended Reads.
* 19 competition podium places, 12 other times in the top ten.
* 31 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

It has been a while since I posted an update here on what I am working on, although it has not really changed in the last year! 😳🙄🤣 I do enjoy writing long, character-based erotica, so my projects tend to be long! 😈

Currently, I am around halfway through my second "Cash in Hand" novel, originally titled "Cash in Hand 2". It is set in the fictional town of Somertyn and features John and Janet (JJ) Jones and two older lecherous men who own the Somertyn Manor and the estate that goes with it...

Have a read of the story comments; it's been well received by the members here, and because of that, it's made it a pleasure for me to write.

Anyway, that is enough said... I do post regular updates on my profile page; here are some of the up-and-coming story covers... David. 😊

18+ Only