Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, can sex be satisfying without an orgasm?

last reply
33 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’m not asking if orgasm sex is better than non-orgasm sex. The answer to that is obvious.

One woman that I have been with who previously had some long-term relationships told me that I was the first to give her an orgasm. We were in the middle of a soul-searching conversation that added veracity to all that she shared.

I never asked her if her non-orgasmic sex was satisfying. So, I’m asking you, the ladies of Lush, can sex without an orgasm still be satisfying?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I love orgasms, but still bonding with your partner is very nice. Also sometimes ill go down on him just to please him. He does so much for me
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Of course it can! Fortunately, I come very easily, so it's rarely an issue, but I get a thrill just giving my partner intense pleasure, whether I climax or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sure that every woman that has ever had an Orgasm. Wants it over and over again. Some say I am addicted to it.

But penetration by a hard penis is still very pleasant without Orgasm.

Plus there are many ways to achieve an orgasm jointly or severally.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BradCarpenter
I’m not asking if orgasm sex is better than non-orgasm sex. The answer to that is obvious.

One woman that I have been with who previously had some long-term relationships told me that I was the first to give her an orgasm. We were in the middle of a soul-searching conversation that added veracity to all that she shared.

I never asked her if her non-orgasmic sex was satisfying. So, I’m asking you, the ladies of Lush, can sex without an orgasm still be satisfying?

It depends on why I don't get off, actually.

When I feel he cares about my experience and is attracted to me, if I don't get off it doesn't matter as much.

But if things change and I start to sense that I'm not being given the same amount of care, time, and energy I start to get a sense that sex is one-sided and I'm missing out for the sake of his pleasure. Then sex in general stops being appealing because I'm not there for the taking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had many orgasmic free experiences - he always came before me. Generally he was embarrassed and he spent some time making it up to me - usually a second effort was more successful or he was prepared to fulfill my desire in another way.
On the other hand the "Slam Bam-Thank you Mam" guy does leave you completely frustrated and wondering why the F*** did you even bother. So NOT all orgasmic free fucks are pleasurable.

With my present guys I do cum easily and quickly (the first time) so enjoying an orgasm(s) in the course of having sex is very satisfying and enjoyable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know its never happened. I cum very easily and often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it can. An orgasm isn't a requirement to enjoy sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it can. I don't often gasm and I love sex so sure, it can.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never thought about it..
I'm more concerned with pleasing than receiving.The seduction process sets me up for orgasm. I cum quickly the first time. It usually takes a couple of minutes for the others.
My orgasm will always be there.

The answer to your question is "yes".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had several long sessions with a new friend this year. We mostly massage & I edge, tho I have had complete orgasms with ejaculation twice with her. She tells me she can have extremely intense orgasms, but it takes several hours of seduction and mental build up. So we spend a hour or two in a variety of sensual acts, including coitus, but neither of us often comes to complete orgasm. Still we leave these sessions with a a high level of satisfaction or satiation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The question is can it be satisfying. It can be as far as the bonding with the other person. Certainly it is not the preferred outcome. I don't think I could last too long if all of our sexual encounters ended without an orgasm. At lest masturbation is acceptable with my husband so if I am really frustrated he does not mind if I finish that way...or if he helps!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Not in my experience. I'm all for the big Os
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a different kind of pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With men I've found that I need an orgasm to feel truly satisfied but with women the intimacy in itself can be satisfying.
I've also found that with women I do orgasm much easier than I do with men.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sex can be very satisfying without orgasm, especially my intimate sex with other women, but I have found that nothing beats a hard randy fucking from a young male stud.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BradCarpenter

Yes when its all about giving without any expectations from the person u really love
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Of course it can. Women simply dont cum as easily as men and unfortunatley many times we have sex where he orgasms and we dont. However, the intimacy of sex, the passion, the giving pleasure is just fine. But... he owes me. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely. As long as the overall experience is fun and sexy, I can still have a great time without cumming. Now, if that turns into multiple sessions without an orgasm, we may have a problem...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just fake mine, so my wife doesn't feel bad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, of course it can. It is more about the mental stimulation (well, for me anyhow). Orgasm is great but not essential.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, many times because sometimes it can be very satisfying just taking care of your partner's/date's needs.
0 likes
Of course sex without an orgasm is very satisfying when there is a connection between the 2 people. Just intimacy alone is satisfying. The orgasms just take it to another level.
Lurker
0 likes
no - like going to the movies and after you are sitting there with your popcorn watching all the coming events - the movie is cancelled LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes, yes, especially if I'm tired. It can be satisfying to please my lover even if I'm not up to an orgasm.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never never never never undersell how wonderful it is to just hold and amazing woman in your arms for hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure. Sometimes there just isn't time for "everything" - sometimes all I want is to feel my friend inside me for a while, to taste his cum, ... whatever. I get a phenomenal amount of pleasure giving a friend a blowjob ...
So, yes - sex can be wonderful without an orgasm.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Of course. Far too many people, mostly men, think an orgasm is solely the point. It is sometimes dessert, but is never the meal.