Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How opposed are you in having sex with a virgin?

last reply
59 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My GF is a virgin
Bullet Club For Life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not opposed at all but my preference would be someone with experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had a couple, I think I'd prefer some one who has had some experience, now as I love it when my partner knows what I'm about to do and has moves of her own. I remember how nice it was when my furture wife sucked me off and swallowed, I had not came in a persons mouth before then and it was so good, the difference between a suck job and a blow-job. WOW
Chuckanator
0 likes
I've been married twice. Both times to virgins. Not great sex though. I did my best and took my time but neither were enthusiastic on wedding night, but by the time the honeymoon ended they were well practiced lovers.
Site administrator
0 likes
Opposed? .. I dont understand this .. she decides *you* are the first .. just how much does that/should mean to you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Opposed? .. I dont understand this .. she decides *you* are the first .. just how much does that/should mean to you.

It was previous mentioned: moral and religious reasons. Won't dwelve into the subject but, for some, it's very similar to the slut concept and/or the tainted notion. Others think that they 'conquered' something... And so on.

If I love her, I won't care if she/he's a virgin. If I don't love her, I won't 'embark' on that journey. My mentality doesn't allow me that.
"You can't stop perfection" - Meng Hao (character, main character)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never been with a virgin. I am not opposed at all as long as she is of legal age and wants to loose her virginity.

Nawty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never been with a virgin. I am not opposed at all as long as she is of legal age and wants to loose her virginity.

Nawty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not opposed in the slightest
Lurker
0 likes
No opposition whatsoever here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by offshoulder
Wouldn't hurt to know what a guy thinks about this.

Not opposed...at 26 I'm probably not looking to have sex with a 18 or 19-year-old virgin but if she was closer to my age, I have zero opposition to it. She just has to be consenting and ready to lose her virginity. And I also believe she needs to know that if she changes her mind during, it is okay to say stop.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Virgins have the best blood for drinking.

sip sip
Lurker
0 likes
I wasn't opposed to it at all. In fact, when I first had sex with my wife, she told me she was a virgin. Later, she confessed that she was far from a virgin, having had sex when she was 14 and lots of times in college.
Lurker
0 likes
Nikki Sixx told a story of being with a hot young woman one night after a show. He realized she was a virgin. He told her a woman shouldn't lose her virginity to a guy from Motley Crue. She began to beg him when Vince walked by and had no problem with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Not opposed at all
Marx Sister
0 likes
Wildly opposed. There are exceptions to every rule, but in this case the challenge would be akin to that of finding a Republican to vote for without vomiting or wanting to kill myself – a near impossibility. The reason I use that comparison is that I think that in most cases I would feel really gross if I slept with a virgin. The possible exception I can see is if I knew the person really well, they were age appropriate for me to sleep with in the first place, and we had both been harboring romantic interest for a while. So, you know, extremely unlikely.

The reason I would not under most circumstances sleep with a virgin is (ignoring the very likely and problematic age difference for the moment) is that I am not comfortable being someone's guide into the world of sex and sexual enjoyment, and it's very possible an attachment would form after the event itself. This applies much more to male identified virgins in my experience (especially those who are old enough that I'd consider them a sexually viable candidate). That said, even if no such attachment formed, I would always be wondering if I had done harm in some way by something I did or didn't do.

In summation, it's a "no", but a complex one.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
Silly question. Virginity is is somewhat illusionary in the sense that there is usually a significant amount of sexual activity leading up to the act itself. Other than that virginity is more a state of mind than a physical state. Often it is more a need to surround the act with “love” or some fleeting emotion other than desire or lust. Often it is not one’s “first time” only the first time to have intercourse. The three times I had sex with a virgin, one was upset to have lost her virginity, two simply wanted to finally get it over. All were quite eager to do it again in order to see if it got better with experience...it did.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by bob1919
I wasn't opposed to it at all. In fact, when I first had sex with my wife, she told me she was a virgin. Later, she confessed that she was far from a virgin, having had sex when she was 14 and lots of times in college.

Couldn't you know that by how she acted? I mean that she wasn't a virgin. Sex at 14 is a bit young, but not extraordinary, I think.
0 likes
I'm not opposed to this at all, comma that only happened once but ill be up for it again. .
0 likes
I was her first for several girls back in my teens. Now a senior, teen virgins don't come near me! If I came across a senior virgin, I would have zero reluctance. smile
Action conquers fear!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I would. Duh. But what is the likelihood of a beautiful virgin hooking up with a guy in his 50s? It can happen but I'm sure its more common in fiction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first virgin I ever had has cost me 52 long hard years so far. (should have said moderately hard these last few years)
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
More and more opposed every day. It's not really the virginity itself, but the age difference. There are very few women who are still virgins in their 40s.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm not opposed to having sex with a virgin at all. I guess I'd want her to tell me before so I could take more time but if she didn't no big deal. 

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My girlfriend, in the early 1970's, had lost hers to another guy while caravanning with her parents, and later that week, with her, was my first time.

My wife, said she was still a virgin and we never had penis pentation sex, until our wedding night, when we changed her virgin status.

Now aged 66 years old will probably never meet a virgin in my age range.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Not opposed. I have had a few, but I really prefer a lover who is casual and comfortable with themself, their body and their sexuality. Virgins rarely know what they want or feel, more experienced people know what they like and crave. I like assertive but not aggressive. I enjoy naive but not so timid as many virgins tend to be.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I would not be opposed to it. To me, knowing I was someone who she was comfortable enough with to be her first is more satisfying. I’d like to think I would make this big event very special for her as it would be for me.

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1