Where did you lose your virginity?

last reply
86 replies
6.9k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was in a college newspaper office at Finley Hall, the former student center building of The City College of New York. Sadly, the place was demolished in 1985.

It wasn't with one of these girls. This photo was in 1947 when it was still owned by Manhattanville College of the Sacred Heart. Yep, a convent school back then. The office was later on the third floor, far left, above the portico.

0 likes
Rather boringly, I lost it in bed in my first apartment. It was bit anti-climactic, too, since we had been having naked orgasmic fun together almost since we switched tracks from friends to lovers, just had never actually had intercourse.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Back of a car....

Hugs,
Mysteria
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In her grandpas hay barn, she was a years or so older and taught me a few things.
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
With a woman it was in my college dorm room in Austin. Picked her up at a Halloween party. Never knew her name, but she left her bra behind. Being a stupid young guy I wrote my phone number on one cup and the message "if this fits call me" on the other and threw it out the window the next time a group of girls from the dorm on the other side of the campus came over to serenade the guys. Nope, that didn't work...duh...

My anal cherry I gave up to a guy in a hotel room in Cleburne, Texas. That was also my first threesome (he brought a girlfriend along) and my introduction to swinging. He put me in touch with a great group of folks in San Antonio with whom I shared many fun times in all kinds of combinations. This was the source of a number of the scenes in mt stories.
0 likes
I gave myself to Ex backstage at one of the THE CASUALTIES shows when I was *15yrs young;he was 21.

--
Edit:
*No, correction I was 15yrs young. I broke up w/ Ex when I was 16.
One yr relationship then I dipped out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like most young girls it was in the back of a car.
Lurker
0 likes
Holiday Inn, on our wedding night. Fortunately, she was definitely not a virgin, so at least one of us knew what to do
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
377 E. Delaware St.

pretty sure it's still there, so if anyone comes across it...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
377 E. Delaware St.

pretty sure it's still there, so if anyone comes across it...

What town, Tonawanda, East Deptford, etc.? Google Maps or Bing Maps should show it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a blanket under the stars in my parents back yard. Later it started to rain a little and we stayed. Maybe that's why I love to play in the rain to this day.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
If I knew that, I'd go find it! Nah, never mind, I don't really want it back.

Seriously, in the back seat of a '67 Chevy, a place so stereotypical for the event that there are songs about it. It wasn't very comfortable, but then, it didn't take long either...

Got my first blowjob in the same car, but that was in the front seat - at a very busy drive-in movie! That took a little longer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can remember it as if it was yesterday...
in a playground at night, on a blanket under the slide
Lurker
0 likes
Late at night in a trailer park.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
back in 1973 my girlfriend was caravaning with her parents when she says hers was 'taken' by a friend.

a couple of months later she took mine on my bed when my parents were out.

I know she took two of my friends as well over the next year or so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A hotel in Naples with a lovely English girl who was more experienced than me.
Lurker
0 likes
In a barn loft.
Lurker
0 likes
At my home only ;P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At his home in his parent's bed. That was the only good thing about the whole experience. They had a really nice bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At a party at a friends house.....went upstairs with my girlfriend and went into his parent's room, for someone who was usually a prude she became a wild sex-crazed whore that night. I loved it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At a Holiday Inn hotel with the Love of my Life
Lurker
0 likes
On her bed at her apartment
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in my bed. When I was in high school. he was a classmate i'd invited over to study with me. my parents weren't home.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
In a tent at a music festival we were both 17, he hadn't a clue of what to do and I knew even less.
Was grateful at least lose it, nothing worse than being a teenage virgin and feeling like an unwanted lump.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In the bedroom of my first apartment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a '67 Camaro RS convertible, it was not easy