Butt plugs

last reply
18 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can anyone recommend a set of butt plugs for training.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I much prefer the heavy glass ones.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
The stainless steel jeweled plugs often come in sets of 3 sizes like these:

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
glass, in three different sizes, fro ass training
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I much prefer the heavy glass ones.

Thank you, I'm looking very closely at glass as they seem to be wider at the neck than the metal sets and smoother than the silicone type.
Will the weight make much difference??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by darkroot50
The stainless steel jeweled plugs often come in sets of 3 sizes like these:

I've looked at these but I'm not sure the neck is wide enough for the stretch I'm after.
They look wonderful and are probably great for wearing once you get that butt a little looser lol.
Of course I could be completely wrong on all that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by syzygy
glass, in three different sizes, fro ass training

I'm looking at a set right now with seven pieces, though I'm not sure how useful some of the pieces are for stretching.
The first size seems to be very small and there I one very long piece that seems more like a glass dildo.
I'm sure that could be put to good use too but maybe not for training.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by martb40
Can anyone recommend a set of butt plugs for training.

small Medium LARGE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by martb40

Thank you, I'm looking very closely at glass as they seem to be wider at the neck than the metal sets and smoother than the silicone type.
Will the weight make much difference??

The weight makes SO much difference! They feel like they are tugging to free themselves. You will come to realize they won't do that unaided, but that feeling will fuck with your mind. Enjoy!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by GraceW
Meet my friend, very large and very heavy. I worked up to it, starting at about 1.5" diameter, and I still sometimes have trouble getting it in.

Yes, that looks like something that would work. I would definitely have to work up to it though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You do have to work your way up to the larger ones, but they doesn't mean you will never want to use the smaller ones again. You will find there are plenty of times when something smaller will be just right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure you're right. The big ones have to be uncomfortable sometimes.
Lurker
0 likes
I recommend the three pack stainless steel to begin with. They're smooth and have some weight.
Word Hacker
0 likes
I recently bought a pack from Doc Johnson, the mood naughty trainer. It's in silicone, but what I liked is that it has a profiled end, easily fitting between your butt cheeks. The one I bought previously had a round edge and it didn't fit in quite as nicely. With this set, I plug up and continue to do stuff while it works on me, they don't fall out. Quite nice although the 5 inches is still big for me.

To Dream Among the Stars: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9A-9B 10 11A-11B 12
Latest standalone stories: Friendly Heartbreak (Flash Photo) - One Hell Of A Meal

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a silicone butt plug that is inflatable, get the one with the attached hose the detachable hose slips off to often. start small and pump it up to you pleasure size. Wife love working it as we are screwing, and when we climax she digs her feet into my butt cheeks hold me tight in her and pumps the plug to the max. soo soo soo great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heavy - and either solid Glass or metal. They seem to feel better. Also, something that can be easily washed and cleaned. Something that is not only easy to insert but comfortable when in use.
Lurker
0 likes
Butt plugs for training, training for what?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by olsa
Butt plugs for training, training for what?

Training for a lot more insertions and anal play. I started this topic quite a while ago though and have come a long way since then