Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

Day 1

Our journey has just begun and I am already tired, feeling that I could sleep for a week. It’s no surprise, considering I haven’t slept much last night, filled with anticipation of the day to come. Going through the launch from Cape Canaveral was so exhausting, from the few hours of preparation to the excruciating two hours of waiting, and the intense hour from the ground to low Earth orbit. This was followed by the very colorful welcome that the crew has given me, from the very relaxed captain who doesn’t want to be called captain, to the XO who would like to get in my pants, and to the rest of the crew who is composed primarily of sexy and attractive women. To top it off, the crew also contains a Volnec and a sentient android, who I’ll be able to get close to and explore their kind. This is so exhausting, I’m only awake because of the excitement, of the surreal set of circumstances.

As I relax in my chair, on the bridge of the ‘PSS Lady of the Stars’, I wonder at the viewscreen and the fabulous distance that we have already moved through. It’s been one hour that we have warped from Earth and we have already passed Pluto, heading toward the Kuiper Belt.

As I look back at my station, the last diagnostic of the navigation computer is finally completed and I take a look at the report. As I have expected, nothing comes to my attention. With this finalized, I have done my post-warp checklist.

I turn toward the captain, “Post-warp checklist completed, Angela. Nothing to report.” I almost said captain, still feeling weird about calling her by her name.

“Fantastic, Alex,” she tells me. “I’m sure the day has been very eventful. Why don’t you grab a coffee? You sure look like you need one,” she tells me with compassion. “Get your luggage. They are in the port airlock and make yourself at home. There are no scheduled repairs or maintenance for you today, so you are free to take your time to relax.”

Although I would like to stay and look at the viewscreen, her suggestion is very much welcome. “I think I’ll do that. The day has been quite strenuous already.” I smile at her, liking how understanding she is.

I secure my station and go to leave the bridge. As I pass close to her, she gives me a sign to approach.

Softly, so no one else hears, she tells me with a resigned smile, “I hope Bruce hasn’t been too difficult with you. I know he can be quite intense with... new recruits of a certain type. Don’t worry, he should calm himself.”

This reassures me. The last thing I want to do is to disappoint him. As he will have a huge say in my future on the ship, I want to avoid hurting him. “Thank you, Cap... Angela, I certainly hope that I can get along with everyone,” I tell her, letting out a soft sigh of relief.

“I sincerely hope so. Although, we will have to work on that captain thing of yours,” she says, with a soft smile.

“Sorry about that. I’ll make sure I call you Angela from now on,” I say, feeling my cheeks reddening.

She nods at me, with a playful smile. She says louder, for everyone to hear, “Fantastic. Again, welcome in the crew, Alex!”

I hear the rest of the bridge crew say, “Welcome, Alex!”

I turn around, they all look at me with big smiles. This warms my heart, hopeful that this will be a great trip and only the first of many. I reply, shyly, “Thank you, everyone, I’m really glad to be here.”

Some give me thumbs up, some softly clap in their hands. It’s good to see their smiles, receiving their appreciation that I’m here. I nod at them and turn around, going out of the bridge for the EVA room.

I action the interior airlock to get in it, completely forgetting the non-existent artificial gravity in there. As I give a swing to pass the airlock, I propel myself toward the back wall, going for the ceiling. Realizing my error, as I quickly approach the wall, I swear loudly, “Ah, fuck, that’s gonna hurt!”

I try to move my legs to soften the landing. I partially succeed, my feet touching the wall first. Unfortunately, they slip from under me, only reducing my speed, not stopping my body from crashing into the hard and cold metal plate. When I hit it, it hurts so much, my right shoulder taking most of the force. As I bounce back from the collision, I grunt loudly as I massage my bruised shoulder. The physical pain goes away slowly, but I’m feeling stupid at my obvious mistake.

Few seconds after my unfortunate meeting with the wall, I hear, “だいじょうぶですか... Are you alright?” I slowly turn my head and see Akari in the airlock frame, looking at me with a small laughing smile.

“I’m fine... I forgot about the gravity difference here,” I say, my pride taking a hit because she saw my mistake.

As I look down at her, she grabs the airlock ring and propels herself toward me. Just before she is to collide with me, she grabs a handlebar, doing a 180-degree turn, and lands with her feet on the ceiling.

“Whoa, that’s amazing. How do you do that?” I tell her in amazement.

“Practice,” she replies, with a big smile.

While distracted by my mishap and her acrobatics, I have drifted away, to the center of the room, making it difficult for me to reach for a handlebar. Using a foot to secure herself, she extends a hand to help me get back closer. As I grab it, I use too much force and propel myself toward her. Realizing yet again my error, I put my hands in front of me, on each side of her, to grab two handlebars to stop myself. This time, I succeed, but end up face to face with her, stopping only a few centimeters away. Looking upside down at her, I see playfulness in her wide and beautiful smile.

“Uh, you’ll need more practice,” she tells me with a sensual voice. “I could help you if you want, but it’s not going to be free.”

Turning red, I blurt after few seconds of silence, “And, what would you want in exchange?” My heart is pumping fast, my face is flushed, my brain is imagining so many scenarios. As I look at her, she moves her head toward me. Does she want to kiss me?

Going for my left ear, she whispers, “I’ll let you know tonight!”

As she moves her head away, she blows me a kiss and lightly jumps from the ceiling, going for the floor. As she moves over me, I hear a small gasp when she reaches my crutch. By this time, I’m sporting a huge erection and I’m pretty sure it’s visible through my tight jeans. She finally reaches the floor of the room, close to my luggage. I still haven’t moved from my position, trying to process what just happened.

“Are you going to stay there all day, or are you going to unpack?” she asks me as if nothing happened.

I clear my head and carefully use the handlebars to move to the floor. I manage to bring my luggage on the other side of the airlock, under the watchful eyes of Akari who is waiting for me in the corridor. As I feel that I’ve done enough zero-G mishaps for today, I go across the threshold like Bruce showed me earlier.

Akari is beside my bags, chuckling as I rise from the airlock. “Don’t worry, you’ll get your space bearings in no time. You just need to,” she says, lowering her voice for the last words, “practice with someone.” She blows another kiss and turns around, going for the stairs.

I stay there for a couple of seconds, trying to figure out if I’m just imagining all this, or is Akari really suggesting we have some fun tonight. Maybe she’s just toying with me, I can’t say. I finally decide that I will not find out if I stay here for the whole trip, I might as well continue with my day and see what will happen after dinner.

I roll my two suitcases to the elevator, get them in, and squeeze myself beside them. I select the second deck, grabbing a quick coffee at the galley before continuing to the third deck, for my room. As I close the door of my cabin, I leave the coffee on the desk and fall down on my bed.

I sigh heavily as my head sinks on the soft pillow. Okay, the day is not happening like I imagined it would be. I thought I would be getting on a ship with colleagues, not people that want to become friends and maybe more. This whole dynamic is so unusual, so strange to me. I never had such attention, it’s unsettling to think that strangers want to get close to me that quickly.

As I ponder at the events of the day, something crosses my mind: I’m in space! It’s been my dream since my youth and I’ve finally made it! I smile widely at the thought, making my heart jump in my chest.

I finally get up from my bed and start unpacking all of my luggage. I also take the time to compose a message to my parents, whom I’m sure are eager to know how well it’s going. I omit some of the details, obviously, but reassure them that everything is fine and that I’m happy.

Finishing my coffee, I hear my stomach growl. My last meal was the small breakfast we are allowed before suit-up, not enough to sustain me until dinner. I head up and grab two sandwiches from the galley, bringing them back to my room. I eat while looking at my schedule for the trip, on my room’s computer. It looks like I’ll be working mostly with Leet in the engine room, to repair and upgrade some of the components hosted there.

Remembering her perfect body, it’s not going to be easy to work with her around me. Her soft smile, her perfect face, her sumptuous breasts, her ass… My erection is back and requires my attention, but I resist the temptation. Tonight, if nothing else happens.

I finish my sandwiches and close my computer. I might as well go back to the bridge and see if there is something the captain needs my help with. I really need to start calling her Angela, otherwise, I’ll call her captain and make her annoyed again.

I head up, this time using the stairs, I’m not getting into that small elevator again unless I really need to. I get into the bridge, while some of the crew are having a conversation. “... he might like. Or maybe lasagna? Everyone loves lasagna!” I hear Akari say.

Angela replies, “Let’s see what Natasha uncovers and we can decide then... Oh, Alex, back so soon?”

“I didn’t have much to unpack, so I was wondering if there is something that you need my help on the bridge? I know today is light on duty for me, but I would much prefer doing something than sit in my room,” I say.

“I like your enthusiasm, Alex, but don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of work tomorrow. Thinking about it, Natasha wanted you to stop by her office for a medical check-up. I think this would be a good time for you to do it,” Angela suggests.

“That’s true, I’ll go see her,” I reply. The captain smiles at me, playfulness showing in her eyes.

As I turn toward the door, I see that Akari is also looking at me, with wide eyes, a huge grin on her face. It intrigues me, why is she looking at me like this? Nonetheless, I continue, leaving that for another time.

As I go down the stairs, I wonder what could be this infamous medical check-up. PSS did a good one before I went to training, so why does Natasha need to do another one? She mentioned that she likes to confirm that she has received the right information, is that really this simple? Oh, well, this will occupy my afternoon.

I approach the medical bay, on the third deck, and lightly knock on the door. I hear a muffled ‘Come in’ and press the button to open the door.

“Ah, Alex, come in. Are you here for your medical check-up?” she asks me.

“Yes, Angela suggested I do it right away as I have the time.”

“Fantastic. Please, sit here while I retrieve your file,” she says while searching on her tablet.

I sit in the chair opposite to her. While she examines the screen, I take a good look at her. Her face is still very beautiful for her age, I can only imagine what a beautiful woman she was in her twenties. Her traits remind me of a friend coming from Belarus, she might be coming from the region? Maybe Russian or Ukrainian? I move down to her chest. She definitely does not compare to the other women on the ship, but I think her breasts fit her overall body. I continue further, looking at her legs, lightly molded by her flight suit. Even though she is in her fifties and I’m not into older women, she is still very attractive.

“Okay, let’s start,” I hear her say.

I quickly raise my eye to her face, trying to hide the fact that I was staring at her body. Unfortunately, I don’t think my examination has passed unnoticed. She is watching me with a gentle smile and an air of satisfaction as if she likes that I marveled at her.

“Let’s begin with the simple questions,” she says without saying anything about my behavior. “Could you confirm your age?”

“I’m twenty-three,” I reply shyly.

“You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a minor in Astronomical Engineering?”

“That’s correct.”

“You are still living at your parents’ house?”

“Yes, although I am planning on leaving when I get a stable job.”

“Ah, I see. Are you in a relationship at the moment?”

“No.”

“How long have you been single?”

“Around nine months.”

Her questions continue for a while. She asks about my general health, my past issues, my dietary requirements, and many more. I start to zone out at one point, just answering her questions.

“Okay, the questions are complete, let’s do the physical examination,” she tells me, anticipation in her voice.

This really surprises me and gets me back to reality. I didn’t think there would be any physical exam. I’ve never had a female doctor, so I’m shy at the idea.

“Please, come sit on the examination table while I get some gloves on,” she asks me.

Okay, at least she didn’t ask me to remove my clothes. I sit on the soft table, my feet dangling, looking at her while she puts her gloves on.

She starts by taking my pulse. She must be finding it quite high, created by my stress and increased by her soft touch. She continues by examining my lungs with her stethoscope, moving her soft hands under my shirt, resting her fingers on my chest while she asks me to breathe deeply. She does the whole routine of a physical examination that any doctor does, going around me, asking me to do this or that. Many times, she comes closer to me, allowing a good view down her cleavage, sometimes ever brushing her breasts against me as she has to extend to reach my back. I try to stay calm as much as possible, but her proximity makes it so hard, as hard as my dick is becoming.

After using her little triangle below my kneecap, she raises her wide smile at me, putting the instrument back on her desk. She asks me, with a little bit of tension in her voice, “Okay, could you remove your shirt and pants for checking your weight?”

I get even more nervous as she makes her request, uncomfortable stripping in front of her, leaving only my underwear on. I look at her, hesitant to do as she asks, but decide that I have to do it, that it’s the price for working in space. I raise my t-shirt, exposing my lightly muscled chest. As my head clears the neckline, I see that she has her eyes on my stomach, hungrily looking at me. My heartbeat jumps again, my cock twitching at her intense gaze.

I get off the examination table and continue with my pants, unbuckling my belt and undoing the button. She inhales deeply as I bring down the zipper. I bend over to remove my jeans properly, raising them to cover myself as I move back up.

She invites me, with her hand, to go on the scale. As I get on it, I drop my jeans on the examination table, knowing that I cannot hide from her any longer.

“Alright, seventy-eight kilograms, healthy for a fine young man like you,” she says with joy in her voice.

As I get off, my dick is at its hardest and its outline is very visible, with only my tight boxer briefs hiding it. As I turn toward her, hearing my heart beating through my ears, I can see her eyes opening wide as she sizes me down there. What does she think about me, having an erection during a physical exam?

She looks me in the eyes with a small grin, and asks, “I don’t want you to be uncomfortable, but the next exams require that you remove your underwear.”

WHAT? No doctor has ever asked me this. Oh man, she is going to see my erection and think I’m a pervert. Well, she can already see it, but, man, I’m embarrassed. Okay, do it for the dream.

After my hesitation has passed, I start to push down my boxers, slowly. I intensively look at her, fearing her reaction, but what I see is unexpected. She is directly eyeballing my nether region, waiting patiently that my dick springs out of its restraints. I finally push enough on my boxer for my hardness to be free, bouncing out, pointing at the ceiling. I see the doctor opening widely her eyes, her mouth dropping open in surprise. This gets a smile on my face, this sort of reaction makes me proud of myself.

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

I finally let my boxers go and they drop on the floor, leaving me naked in front of this beautiful woman.

She finally regains composure and locks her eyes with mine. As she does, I can see arousal in her, making me even harder. I feel my cheeks roast from shyness, but the little smile stays present, in a mix of arousal and embarrassment.

She smiles compassionately at me, saying, “Don’t worry for down there. I know I have that reaction with men.”

As I don’t trust my voice right now, I just nod slowly at her comment.

She puts her tablet away, having recorded my weight, and tells me, “Okay, so it might be uncomfortable, but I have to examine your genitals for any infections or issues.”

I close my eyes, breathing deeply. Okay, not only she wants to take a look, but she is also going to handle me? Calm thoughts, breathe slowly, it’s not the time to shoot my load right now. I open my eyes as she moves toward me, closing the gap between her lustful demeanor and my nakedness.

She slowly goes down, until her face is level with my dick. My eyes follow her moves, my head moving down, trying to anticipate what she will do to me. As she better positions herself, I see again down the crack of her flight suit. It makes my cock twitch. I try to breathe calmly, but it’s difficult.

She brings her right hand toward my dick and grabs the tip.

I stifle a moan, not the right attitude right now. Cool down, don’t blow this up!

She is slowly bringing my dick down, toward her, like she would give me a blowjob. As it gets parallel with the floor, I start feeling her breath onto my precum-covered foreskin. There are just one or two centimeters between my dick and her mouth.

She moves my dick from left to right, looking around it for whatever she is interested in. Centering again my dick in front of her mouth, she raises her head and looks at me.

“What is your sexual orientation?” she asks, with a little bit of authority.

Not even thinking that this question might not be appropriate, I reply softly, “Straight.”

“Uh... Okay!” she says, taking a look at my cock, in front of her. She looks back at me.

“So, never had any sexual encounter outside of women? Remember, everything said in this room is strictly confidential.”

“No, never,” I say, transfixed by her beauty and her soft touch.

She pauses a little bit, she seems to be thinking. “No unexplored desire with a man?”

“No,” I say softly, as I exhale. Her questions are not important, she can ask whatever she wants. It takes all my energy to keep from cumming on her face.

“Alright, let’s continue the examination,” she says. She lowers her head toward my dick and continues to look at it intensively. She lets go of the tip of my dick, allowing it to spring back toward my stomach. As it is so hard, my dick makes a good sound while smacking me. “Perfect, good balance between flexibility and rigidity. Also good spring back.”

I didn’t know this is a thing... Oh, man, this is getting dangerous.

Letting my shaft alone, she moves her head closer to my stomach and starts playing with my balls, feeling them with her hand. It seems that she takes a long time to individually examine each, before leaving my sack hanging.

“Oh, I forgot to examine some parts of your penis,” she exclaims with enthusiasm. She encircles my dick with her hand and starts to bring it down again. As she moves her head away, to leave space for my dick, she doesn’t do it quick enough and the tip lightly touches her lips.

This sends shivers down my spine and I would have unloaded right there, by I control myself, barely. I see her tongue sticking out of her mouth, licking her lips, where my dick has touched her, tasting the precum that landed there.

Using her hand, she slowly retracts my foreskin, exposing the engorged head completely. She moves my dick around, to look from all angles at the head. She slowly strokes my dick, sending a wave of pleasure, of delight, through my body.

Oh, this feels so good. I’m panting heavily, her soft gloved hand feeling so great on my dick.

“Perfect, your foreskin is looking good and is protecting adequately the glans of your penis,” she tells me, while still holding my dick with her hand, slowly doing a short back and forth motion.

“Another question, have you ever contracted any sexually transmitted diseases? Also, did you ever do a screening test for STDs?” she asks me seriously.

“No... and yes... nine months ago... all negative...” I say, out of breath.

“Fabulous! I like proactive men,” she tells me with clear joy showing on her face.

She continues to look at my dick. I’m so close, my toes are curling. Using her left hand, she touches the exposed head of my penis, sending more pleasure through my body. She might have seen that I am at my limit as she let my dick go, slowly. I’m so close, I have difficulty thinking straight.

She finally rises and looks at me with a satisfied look. “Everything seems to be in order in the front, now let’s look at the back. Please lie with your chest on the table, while keeping your legs on the floor”

Okay, she wants to see my dick from the back? Or she wants to look at something else? I do as asked, at the point where I’m right now, she can do whatever she wants to me.

Since I cannot see what she is doing, I get even more nervous. At the same time, it’s thrilling to not know. Nonetheless, I want to cum so hard, I could dry hump her table and it would bring me to my release.

“Okay, so I’ll just make sure everything is in order with your prostate. You might feel some discomfort, but it’s only for a short period,” she explains.

I hear something being squeezed behind me, but I can’t see. My prostate? Isn’t that in my…?

I suddenly feel both her hands on my butt cheeks, exposing my ass hole. I feel a finger poking at it. Something cold is on her digit, as she rubs it. She aligns her finger in the middle and puts pressure on it.

I breathe deeply, an expression of surprise on my face. Isn’t a prostate exam only for older men?

She rubs my butt cheek softly with the hand that is not trying to invade my ass. “Relax, Alex, the more you are, the quicker this will be done,” she encourages me.

Okay, let’s get this over with. Remember, this is all for the dream. Relax, relax. Don’t think that she is trying to put a finger in your ass. Relax, calm...

I feel her putting more and more pressure as I try to relax my sphincter. Without warning, it finally pops in. Oh, shit, she has her finger in my anus! It’s uncomfortable, it’s disturbing, but it’s also thrilling, my heart pumping faster. She inserts more of her finger into my asshole. As I sense her penetrating further, I start to feel pleasure, the bumps of her finger rubbing against my sphincter.

She starts probing inside and finds what she is searching for. She starts to remove her finger, making me sigh that it is done. Then, she starts entering again, poking my prostate. She continues this motion for few seconds.

Is she fingering me? This feels good though, in a different way, feeling the fulness of her invasion. I feel my body slightly tremble from the sensation coming from my anus, my face slowly melting as she moves in and out of me.

Changing tactics, she fully inserts her finger in me and starts massaging my gland, making circles around it. The pleasure is so sudden, I feel my legs shaking at the touch. My eyes are closed, I’m breathing through my mouth, soft moans coming out.

She eventually removes her finger, I’m left with the sensation of hollowness. I would much rather she puts it back in, making me cum from pleasuring my prostate and anus.

“You did well, Alex. Not all men like this sort of… probing. Let’s now take a look at your perineum,” she tells me, from behind me. I hear her arousal in her voice, her delight at playing with my body, at torturing me like this.

What’s the perineum? I wasn’t good in my biology classes.

I sense poking between my sack and my anus. While not giving me waves of pleasure, it’s still pleasant. She rubs it softly, going from my anus to the beginning of my dick. Wanting to get the release I need, I lean onto her finger, trying to get her to push harder. She must have sensed it; she does it while massaging the region.

Oh, it feels good, I didn’t know it was a thing. She continues to do it for few more seconds while I feel my orgasm coming closer and closer. At this point, I just want to feel the release, my body needing the tension to go away. Unfortunately, as I feel my balls priming for my climax, the doctor stops her examination.

“Your perineum is in good health. All good here, Alex. You can put your clothes back on,” she tells me while she removes her gloves.

What would I do for her to touch me again, get me the release I need? This is excruciating, so mean for her to stop here. I breathe deeply, as frustration and desire run through me. I get up from her examination table, picking up my boxer, and slowly putting it on. I see her looking at me, like a lion spotting its next meal. As I’m pulling up my underwear, she seems to be on the edge of jumping at me. I want to tell her that she can, that I’ll fuck her until she can’t stand it.

My boxers finally reach my dick, slowly covering it with fabric. She is gasping for air, drool leaking on the side of her mouth. My underwear finally covers my dick, but the outline is still visible. She doesn’t leave my nether region out of sight. I reach for my pants, slowly putting them on. She realizes that she is drooling, gulping hard. As my boxers are covered by my pants, she finally leaves the sight of my dick to look me in the eyes. Desire is filling her eyes, her face is slightly disfigured by her arousal.

She smiles weakly at me and says, “Well, Alex, your health evaluation is complete. You are fit for duty.” She gulps again, her breathing only starting to come down. “I would even say that you are in better shape than most. You take care of yourself, and this shows,” she continues, widening her smile as she compliments me, most likely thinking of my naked body. “Continue like this and you will live a long and pleasant life,” she concludes with her biggest smile. By then, I have put my t-shirt back on, covering my tense body.

“Well, thank you for the compliment, and for the very thorough health check,” I say, feeling cocky a little bit.

“The pleasure was mine,” she says, with a quick chuckle, “and it is part of my work on the ship, making sure that everyone is... hard at work,” she replies with a soft laugh, filled with lust.

Speaking of hard at work, I’ll make a detour by my room before heading up, finishing what she started. “Well, I should be going back to the bridge, they might need me—”

“Don’t worry about duty today, you already had a very eventful day,” she interrupts me, saying it with compassion. Changing tone, she playfully tells me, “Go take a shower, get some stress out. Take a nap, get some energy back. We are preparing something for you tonight, you should be rested for it! Doctor’s orders!” she finishes, with a devilish smile.

Well, I couldn’t agree more with her. What a day so far, and the shower will be doubly welcome.

“If it’s recommended by the doctor, I’ll make sure to follow them, to the letter,” I reply, giving her my best smile.

“Welcome again, Alex. I think you will fit right in our crew. Happy to have you on board!” she tells me with fire in her eyes. She makes a gesture, inviting me to leave her office.

“Thank you, Natasha. I love my experience so far,” I tell her while keeping eye contact.

She is breathing hard right now, her face having a reddish tint that wasn’t there before. I finally move and open the door of the medical bay. I get out and see that she is still looking at me. As the door closes, we keep an eye on each other, the tension between us very palpable. My dick twitches in my pants, also feeling the tension.

After I’m out of sight, I sigh heavily at what just happened. It was hot, I cannot believe it wasn’t intentional, she wants me. Her recommendations echo in my head, there was so much unsaid.

As I turn from her office door, shaking my head at the surreal visit to the med bay, I see Disy sweeping just outside of the gym. He is looking at me, with a smirk.

“The showers are there, the door locks. Clean after you’re done!” he tells me sharply, pointing at the door of the communal showers. Having said his thing, he restarts sweeping like he hasn’t just suggested I jerk off in the shower.

I blink at his directness, how does he know what happened in there? Was he spying on us, listening at the door? What a creepy man.

I head for my room, shaking my head. I push him aside, he’s not the crew member I want to think about during my shower. I pick up my cleaning products and head back out. Exiting my room, Disy is nowhere to be found. I go for the communal shower, I open the door and look inside. On the right, there are ten lockers, I suppose where you can store your cleaning products. There is also a bench, a stack of clean towels, and a bin for the used ones. The showers are on the left. There are three showerheads, without any divider in between. Beside the showers, there is a small sink.

Okay, so if I take a shower while someone else is in here… This will be embarrassing. Now I understand why Bruce said no peeking.

I get inside the room and close the door. As Disy said, there is a lock on it, I activate it to have privacy for what’s to come. I put my stuff on the bench and look at the lockers. I see my name on one of them, good to know. I quickly undress, still sporting my painful hard-on. I take my cleaning products and head for the showers. I turn one on, nice and hot, letting the water flow over me.

After relaxing and focusing my brain on getting in the mood, I take my shower gel, squeezing some on my hand. I start to soap my body, starting on my chest, giving extra attention to my nipples. I moan softly, feeling the arousal coming back up. When the temptation is too hard to resist, I move south and encircle my hard dick.

I form the image of Natasha in my mind, kneeled in front of me, slowly stroking my dick, as she did earlier. Although, this time, she engulfs my dick and sucks me hard, her warm mouth moving up and down over me. It doesn’t take long for me to reach my climax, as I stroke my cock fast and hard, already so excited by the real doctor. I exhale loudly, my toes curl, my eyes close, my hand firming its grip on my dick, I orgasm.

I shoot powerful ropes of cum all over the wall of the shower, giving out a loud and long growl of pleasure, of release. My mind and body are finally letting all of the tension go away, sending my seed with pressure. The sense of relief and satisfaction flowing in my vein is exulting, as liberating as the physical act is. My body tenses at the release, following by shakes as the intense sensation flowing through me, ending with the feeling of exhaustion, after all this excitement.

As I come down from the high, I lean on the wall with one hand, the other still stroking my dick slowly, milking everything out. I let the water flow over me, helping me calm my supercharged body. After what feels like hours of constant erection, my dick finally starts to lose its hardness. I leave it alone, removing my hand as it is super sensitive by the explosive climax.

I stay like this for few minutes, trying to get my mind straight again, the water forming a soft embrace around me. I finally get back to washing all the sweat, tension, and emotions from my hair, body, and mind. I make sure to properly clean the wall, I don’t want anyone to know what happened here.

Shutting down the water, I go to the bench to dry myself with one of the towels. As I finish, I check myself in the mirror, my damp body shining softly under the light. I smile at the prospects of being with Akari or Natasha, I would welcome them anytime in my bed. My dick twitches at the prospect, signaling its approval. I leave my cleaning products in my locker and put the towel around my waist. I unlock the door, hoping that nobody was waiting for me to get out. Nobody in sight, good.

I head for my room, close the door, and set an alarm for 1600. This should give me an hour of nap time, enough to finish the day. I remove the towel, letting it fall on the floor, and lay on my bed, thinking about the events of today. My dick starts to harden as I think of my encounter with Akari, but it doesn’t take long for my eyes to close. I drift into a deep sleep, finally truly relaxing for the first time today. I do not dream; my waking life already feels like one filled with sexy women, weird men, and the best job I could hope for.

Published 
Written by wiha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments