Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by trinket

YAY us.

Thanks!

Your sig shows 2 broken images btw.
Story Verifier
0 likes
A fantastic achievement. 50k by the end of 2018!
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks to the tireless mods who give so much of themselves. Thanks...

thanks for your input and advice as well.
Convict
0 likes
Congratulations to Nicola for creating such a successful place where we have the privilege of sharing our writing with the rest of the world. My thanks also to the mods who have and do help make this site a success. Your dedication goes above and beyond what I think most people would consider to be fair.

Thank you, thank you for teaching me how to express my thoughts in such a beautiful way. ❤️

Quote by nicola

Thanks!

Your sig shows 2 broken images btw.

I don't see any broken links
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Huge congratulations. That truly is a great achievement.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by nicola
That's quite some milestone!

A huge thank you to everyone who has published with us over the years. You make this community, what it is today, the best erotica site on the web.

Bottoms up!

It's a bit late now, but I took this screenshot (and then forgot to send it to you):

Effing well done!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks Shylass! I'd like the stats to be more prominent too. I've made Gav aware.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
35,000? I guess that's about 500 so read, another 29,500 or so yet to go.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Thanks Shylass! I'd like the stats to be more prominent too. I've made Gav aware.

Bet you had to pull the Taiwanese Whores off him and pull the TEQUILA bottle out of his mouth before you could convey that...

xx SF