Login

Snap - El_henke - EP Award

last reply
12 replies
0 watchers
16 likes
Writius Eroticus
2 likes

It is with great pleasure I announce that an esteemed Editor's Pick has been awarded to el_henke for his story, Snap, detailing an exquisite moment between a photographer and subject.

In the words of the author:

Ninth entry in an experimental series of standalone episodes aimed at capturing a fleeting moment, an emotion, an act, and ultimately, exploring new horizons.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Congratulations, Henke. Well deserved, sir.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Many congratulations, El_henke.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Charming as fuck
1 like

Well done, H. This was a beautifully woven tale that really immersed the reader in the story, making the moments within quite magical.

A worthy ribbon in my opinion.

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Woohoo! I loved that one! It lingered in my mind. 😊 Congratulations, Henke!

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

So that was you peering through the window in my studio! Naughty Henke, brilliant Henke!

Congratulations 😘 sugar cookies are on the way

Ungovernable
1 like

Yayyyy, Henke!! 🤗🤗🤗 Congratulations on achieving the perfect exposure! 📷🎉🎉🎉

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

Bravo, el_henke, bravo! 😘

This is my collection of muses and stories.

The Pianist - Dreamers must eat, and at their lowest ebb, any dream is still possible.

Vengeance - At the end of her tether, Anais descends into an all-consuming need for revenge.

Practitioner of the art of the tease...
2 likes

A well deserved award for this story and for this series of stories I've enjoyed so much. Might I suggest that those of you reading this thread and enjoying his work, take a look at the other parts of these series of stories. My personal fav is the first in this series "Moving Day" https://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/moving-day-2

Congrats Henks! Super well deserved!

Remember, the Left Lingula is always closest to the heart & everyone deserves to have that heart full of love...

My Newest: Nightshade Part 1

And My Fav: Turning Stephanie Insatiable: A tale of a wife's discovery...

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
2 likes

Yay! Absolutely worthy of the award worship

A spot on ode to the appreciation and vicarious revelling in sheer pleasure.

Thank you, Henks!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Cheesy Alchemist
3 likes

Whoa, what's happening here? How's this even possible? Collective loss of sanity? Me don't compute.

Thank you, everyone, for your support. The ride wouldn't be half as funny without y'all.

But now for some real talk, eh?

No idea if he did that on purpose, but WW up there must be after one of my notorious spankings as he left out the important part of the author's notes: I deserve none of that award. I may have typed a half-assed, semi-coherent string of consciousness in a handful of pseudo-nice-sounding (obnoxiously blokey) lines but there was one person very dear to me who sacrificed their time and mental health to polish my trite musings and turn them into the shining story they are now. Without this help, my story would have landed on my ever-growing 'plot graveyard' pile. My friend, if anyone deserves the award it's you, not silly ol' Henks.

I bow to thee, o, great slinger of words beyond my humble capabilities.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

Congratulations, El Henke. Highly deserving of this award of excellence.

Meagan