last reply
116 replies
9.0k views
4 watchers
60 likes
Rookie Scribe
4 likes
Hey

I never wear a bra at home because it's comfy but my mom had friends over and my sister said to me it looks gross if you can notice

I mean I had a top on but no bra underneath it

I don't have big boobs and I just want to know if it's gross to be braless if people are around?

Thanks
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
Katie001; - That really depends on you … before I got pregnant I was a 34-B and seldom ever wore a bra at all any place or time. I was firm a little more on the small to medium size so I was able to do this without much trouble unless excited and my nipples poked out, visible in my shirt, blouse, dress or anything that was tight or clung to my chest so they showed through.

Now that I am pregnant with larger boobs I must wear one for support, to lift - hold up what now seems to droop, sag so-to-speak, due to gravity.

~~Jessica~~
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I hardly ever wear a bra at home
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Ok thank you
Lurker
0 likes
Never wear a bra at home
Indefinable !
0 likes
Quote by danceswithwolves10
Never wear a bra at home

Not only does my lover not wear a bra, I quite often find her naked at home whenever I visit !

???
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ?
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
A bra? In my free time? In the house that I pay for? I refuseeeee lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If your comfortable with it so what
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Home life is a place for comfy clothes or lack thereof.

Only nice thing that came out of quarantine, really.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I rarely wear a bra at home. When I enter my condo off come shoes then bra.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
rarely. I don't put one on without a reason.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I only wear them to work, and not always then. I never wear them at home or even out in public.
God Empress of Lush
1 like
I wear a bra to work, because I think it would be commented on if I didn't, and not in a good way. But I rarely do at home, it's just much more comfortable without. I'm lucky that my small boobs don't really need the support.

Though of course working from home (which I'm still doing most of the time) I don't need to. I don't even put one on for zoom calls with work most of the time. If anyone has noticed, they haven't said anything lol.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost always wear a bra up until bedtime. Makes my back feel better.
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
Only wear one to work. I will wear to some social functions depending on what it is and what shirt I am wearing.

Have not worn one away from work in over 40 years.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
0 likes
I am braless all the time except when I'm at work. For me its super hot wearing a blk or white vneck collared dress shirt and getting a peek of my bra is like giving you a taste of what you'll never have.
I don't mess w/ patients.

But there's times where even a bra distracts from the attire that I'll end up not wearing one--Harris(my boss) will purposely hug me to pat my back, he does this because he's doing the bra check.
laughs

Right now, braless. Braless all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I assume this is for ladies only, but I can't imagine you ladies wearing a bra at home at all. Must be so much more comfortable without one! Take that shit off, and let them breathe for Pete's sake.

I can't wait to take my socks off when I get home, can't imagine having to wear a bra. Ha.
Lurker
1 like
The concept that not having a bra on is somehow gross is not healthy. Humans are the only life form on earth that has negative feelings about nudity. It is a profound mental illness that runs deep in human society and is a core reason for so many social problems.

In our previous neighborhood my husband would often mow the lawn on a Saturday with his shirt off. No problem. He has a great chest and looks good with a shirt off. But if I did the same thing neighbors would call the police and I would be arrested for "indecent public exposure." What? My breasts are so gross that they are indecent? There needs to be a law to protect people from seeing my indecent breasts? I have been on nude beaches many times and I know for a fact that men do not view my breasts as indecent. If I did mow the lawn topless I know that if the cop that came out to arrest me was a healthy male he probably would want to fuck me. He might want to put handcuffs on me but not because he wanted to take me to jail. Obviously it is a warped double standard. There is nothing gross about the human body.

Bras are uncomfortable and if you have small breasts then it absurd to wear a bra at home. On the other hand, some of us do need support if we don't want to have saggy breast syndrome. Gravity can be cruel to a woman with a nice rack and a good sports bra can help keep her perky looking for many more years than she would if she went braless all the time.

So, I do wear a comfortable sports bra around the house often but not because I buy into the idea that my breasts are shameful. And if I am in my own house and I don't like the way a bra feels then I am just as likely to go topless. If I have to answer the door I can slip something on quick so as to protect the universe from my indecent tits.B2Gl6qhEhdHRpgbn
0 likes
My wife only wears a bra when she goes out. Small, quite firm breasts so doesn't really need one for support, just modesty.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
1 like
I wear one during the day at home but shed it at night unless we have somewhere to go or have company. I am well endowed so I need to wear one to help prevent backaches. I've discovered a very comfortable lounge bra that helps keep "the girls" up high without being too confining.

Please enjoy my 2nd place story from the Unleashed competition:

Alisha Unleashed

My newest stories:

Fantasy Flight, Sex Games In The Sky, and All The Ways He Touches Me

The First Time Chronicles - Part Four: How Gary Deflowers Miss Johnson's Niece (Gary & Amina)

Boardrooms & Boudoirs (Mac & Grace)

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
I wear one during the day at home but shed it at night unless we have somewhere to go or have company. I am well endowed so I need to wear one to help prevent backaches. I've discovered a very comfortable lounge bra that helps keep "the girls" up high without being too confining.

Could you share the brand of your discovery? My wife has a similar situation.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
1 like
Quote by BradCarpenter

Could you share the brand of your discovery? My wife has a similar situation.

Cacique Lightly Lined Lounge Bra

Please enjoy my 2nd place story from the Unleashed competition:

Alisha Unleashed

My newest stories:

Fantasy Flight, Sex Games In The Sky, and All The Ways He Touches Me

The First Time Chronicles - Part Four: How Gary Deflowers Miss Johnson's Niece (Gary & Amina)

Boardrooms & Boudoirs (Mac & Grace)

A fun Quickie Sex story:

Nailed On The Rails

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I am nudist at home
Nafisa
Simple Scribbler
1 like
Quote by Grace
<<<

... yes, I think your picture answers the question perfectly
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Since the pandemic I barely wear one in public anymore
Word Wizard
1 like
get home, bra off... thats the future...
Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like
Never- never-never

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐