being shared

last reply
120 replies
18.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
girls , who likes the thought of being shared with other men by there man but dont like t ask ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by colin123
girls , who likes the thought of being shared with other men by there man but dont like t ask ?

Its the God's world and all the precious things that God has made should be shared ....... (including me....... LOL)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the thought but I don't know how I would react if it ever happened. In fact... I LOVE the thoguht.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being shared and it is a huge turn on for both of us. We have been very selective in our decisions regarding who and when.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Patiently awaiting an opportunity to be shared. Would love it.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been shared with a couple men now, we both loved it. I did not have to ask it was his idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been shared more than a few times. I love it especially when my husband brings one or more men home for fun and games. We have talked many times about who gets the most turned on with such games. I hope we figure it out one of these days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a bf that decided to share me without telling me. He tied me up and blindfolded me. I knew something was going on so the next day I hid a camcorder just before he came over. After he left I watched the video of him tying me up. Then someone else walked in the room and handed him money and fucked me. I decided to wait to confront him. The next day it happened again. On the third day I recognized the guy. I called him up and showed him the video. He knew who the other two guys were.

The following day when my bf showed up the 3 guys were fucking me. He asked what was going on and acted all mad like I was cheating on him. I told him I cut out the middle man and took the money myself. He acted all innocent until I showed him the video. Then I told him thanks for sharing me but I'm not a whore and kicked him out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I had a bf that decided to share me without telling me. He tied me up and blindfolded me. I knew something was going on so the next day I hid a camcorder just before he came over. After he left I watched the video of him tying me up. Then someone else walked in the room and handed him money and fucked me. I decided to wait to confront him. The next day it happened again. On the third day I recognized the guy. I called him up and showed him the video. He knew who the other two guys were.

The following day when my bf showed up the 3 guys were fucking me. He asked what was going on and acted all mad like I was cheating on him. I told him I cut out the middle man and took the money myself. He acted all innocent until I showed him the video. Then I told him thanks for sharing me but I'm not a whore and kicked him out.

Hope you didn't give the money back!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Wistful_Laney
Patiently awaiting an opportunity to be shared. Would love it.

Hi Laney - tried to respond with a message to you but was unable to since I'm not a "friend" but would love to message you regarding your patience and curiousity regarding this most intriguing, alluring topic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont think it would be something I would ever do but it does enter my thoughts from time to time,among other dirty things
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's one of my current favorite fantasies. Never done it in real life though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is an "Ask the Gals" section, but while it's an amazing thing... for you guys out there, just be careful of what you wish for. Because the genie can never go back into the bottle and it can take on a life of its own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fantasize quite often about it, but have never experienced it in real life.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie

I will tell my boyfriend that we should do that too. Makes me so wet to be his PAID whore. He has shared me before but for money it would be so hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Would love to be shared sometime. Its a fantasy that I'd love to act out. maybe some day...
Lurker
0 likes
Every girl's fantasy, not every girl's reality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Texasguy2015
I know this is an "Ask the Gals" section, but while it's an amazing thing... for you guys out there, just be careful of what you wish for. Because the genie can never go back into the bottle and it can take on a life of its own.

Excellent advice. Have to clarify this, never done it! But have had conversations with people who have and it's caused relationship breakdowns.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a dream it is so hot, if it ever happened not sure how I would react. A guy who will share you must be a very rare breed lol
Lurker
0 likes
Fantasising about being shared? Super hot!

The reality...well I'm not so sure. I can imagine it's a tricky path to travel down, lots and lots of communication needed. I just feel like someone would end up getting hurt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to try it! I find the thought very hot and could be very fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being shared, my man knows it took and doesn't hesitate to do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been shared for several years and love it
Lurker
0 likes
i have been shared when i was dating and when married. It was hot now and then when hubby brought guys home from the bar. Also whilt married we participated in swinging...does that count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tiemeuptiemedown

Excellent advice. Have to clarify this, never done it! But have had conversations with people who have and it's caused relationship breakdowns.

It has never been a problem between my husband and me. But we have always had an Open Relationship any way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id love to be shared. The thought makes me excited!smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love it! If a guys not into it then I probably won't keep him around too long.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being shared by my business contacts and between the Senior Partners in the firm I am an Associate Partner