Cuddling

last reply
26 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So Random Question.. Is it possible to cuddle naked without having sex?
Lurker
0 likes
Very much so.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
If I've just been out on a date with a woman, and we really hit it off, so we go back to her place, and things are heating up where we end up getting undressed and jumping into bed together - I'd be very frustrated if all she wants to do is cuddle.

But if it's morning, and we wake up naked together in the bed, then cuddling can be fine, even very intimate, and not necessarily lead to sex. On the other hand, if we're naked and spooning together, there's also a pretty high probability I'll get aroused, and I'll try to initiate something more.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Person of Interest
0 likes
Similar to the above: If we haven't had sex recently and we're naked cuddling? I will be hoping for more!
0 likes
As my wife and I age, I often find that getting naked is as likely to lead to a long bout of skin-to-skin cuddling as actual intercourse. And I do enjoy that, though I'd like to get more actual sex happening between us again, too.
Lurker
0 likes
possible but difficult to handle ! hahaaaa..
Lurker
0 likes
Possible, but hard as fuck. I've done it on occasion, but usually, there's still a lot of feeling each other up. And with you...not sure how long a guy could last.
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
Of course! It's about self control and restraint while you lay next to your lover. You just get inside of her and go in and out a lilbit while you cuddle. Easy peezy
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! In fact, that naked contact makes for some of the best cuddling there is. It is inherently intimate romantic, intoxicating even. Plus if you don't wind up having sex I can't think of many better ways to foster that insatiable sense of anticipation than coming that close to doing the deed but holding back.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely possible.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's extremely difficult, especially on new Manchester from your 'Sheridan' shop.
But it can be done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. One of my favorite non-sex nights was with a woman I met that evening. We slept on a window seat in the dining room and were awoken by her roomate / girlfriend in the morning. Awkward. She nor I wanted to be a one night stand. She was interested in having sex but wanted to know me first. She had picked me up at a ska gig in Austin. It was an amazing, sensual night - just no sex. Later we consumated our brief romance.

Alas, this relationship was not to be. I was moving acroos the country for a new gig and she needed to finish University. I wonder what happened to her. I hope she found a great permanent partner.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes love to cuddle n just talk with who I am with
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Of course it's possible to cuddle naked without it leading to sex. Relationships will often be the better for it too... from time to time.

Sure, male arousal is all but inevitable in that situation. But just because a guy's sporting wood, doesn't necessarily mean he wants to fuck.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I can cuddle naked without sex easier than my wife. We've tried it. She doesn't last that long before, well...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, possible, but not my first choice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it's possible.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Punkarama
0 likes
I think its absolutely possible.
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
Of course it is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intimacy means a whole lot more than just coitus. Try being naked together and not touching each other at all. Just look in each other's eyes and talk quietly.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes.....we all to be intimate but also those moments when you're just embraced can be so satisfying
0 likes
Never had the chance. The only girl I've ever been naked with was my wife, and that was only when we were having sex. At other times she wore a nightdress.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hopp3r
Absolutely! In fact, that naked contact makes for some of the best cuddling there is. It is inherently intimate romantic, intoxicating even. Plus if you don't wind up having sex I can't think of many better ways to foster that insatiable sense of anticipation than coming that close to doing the deed but holding back.

I quite agree.