Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blondie Does Anal

35
27 Comments 27
34.6k Views 34.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Sam and I bought our cabin last year for weekends just like this one. It gives us the perfect place to have our friends come by and party with us.

This past week was probably the hottest we've had so far. We were all looking forward to hanging out on the beach, and spending our evening enjoying drinks in front of a blazing bonfire. Our friends are going to bring the food and drinks and other 'party favors' to kick off the night.

I saw Sam head out when I started, but I wasn't sure what he was going to do. I want to make sure the fire is strong and steady before our friends show up. The last time it took forever to start and we almost gave up on the fire. “Sammy baby, have you started the fire?” I yell out to him as I stock the coolers with ice and beers.

“Working on it now, Blondie.” Sam's voice carries through the open windows and door. “I heard you this morning when you asked me to light it early.”

“Sorry,” I tell him, letting the word slowly flow through my lips. “I just wanna get the fire goin'.”

“I know you do, babe. So do I. Don't you worry, I got this.” Sam comes back into the small cabin with his hands filthy from his work on the fire. “I just need to find the matches. You know where they are at?”

“Umm… I think the last I saw some was in the basket with the keys and stuff.” I know we're running low on them and decide to text our friend Kenny, and ask him to bring some with him.

Digging my phone out of my back pocket, I slide my thumb over the screen to unlock it. I swipe in my password and shoot Ken a text.

“Yo, Kenny. Bring some matchbooks with ya.”

By the time I look up, Sam is already back outside and I finish filling the coolers. It's only about an hour before our friends will be here, so I don't a lot of time. I had to work all day long and have been going nonstop since I arrived home for the party. I'm hot and stinky and just want to take a hot shower and to put on fresh clothing.

~~*~~

“Yoohoo! Blondie girl, where ya at sexy?” my best friend Kayla calls out to me. The discordant tones of Punk announce her presence wherever she goes and I already heard them blaring through the otherwise quiet of the woods.

“Back here, just tryin' to fix my fuckin' hair. It won't do nothin' man.”

“Here, let me do it. I dunno what you'd do without me.” she snaps in mock exasperation.

She doesn't give me a chance to argue, not that I had planned to. She simply grabs the brush from my hand. Kayla is a professional hairdresser and she quickly tames my unruly blonde locks with easy. It has always been her dream job and she has done everything to make it happen.

“I'm so sorry for bein' late. Fuck-head decided he was gonna go to the bar this afternoon, get drunk and think he was gonna take my kids for the night!” she huffs out while she runs the comb through my hair. “Anyway, after a fight with his drunk ass, I had to call my momma and ask her to take em'. You know her, she jumped at the chance. She loves them to pieces. She has more energy for them than even I do.”

“Randy's such a loser. I'm glad you could make it.” I tell her through the mirror.

In less than a few minutes Kayla has my hair up in some fancy braided twist that I could never pull off on my own. All I care about is that my long blonde locks are off my neck and I feel much cooler in more ways than one.

When we go outside, most everyone has shown up. Sam has the fire blazing high and the grill is already lit up and cooking burgers and dogs. A few of the girls have the table set up and are setting out the chips, dip, fresh vegetables and even the cups and plates. Things run smoothly and the party gets off to a good start.

~~*~~

Hours later, everyone has a belly full of food and are well lubricated with booze as well. Someone has their iPod playing a random mix that has a little bit of everything for us to all enjoy. When a girly song plays, all the girls sing along like we always do, putting on a show for the guys. We're all in pretty revealing outfits, but nothing too trashy. It gives the boys a great view of what we do have and what they can't see.

“This has been the best night so far this summer,” I say, lifting my beer. “It might be one hot mother fuckin' night, but god damn, it is a fun one!”

“The best ever!”

“This has been a great summer, but damn this night really does list in the top five so far.”

People add their own thoughts to my toast as we laugh and continue to drink the night away. I spend a lot of time with my friends, but as the evening winds down, I find myself on Sam's lap. Most of the those left are couples, and they too have found comfortable places to cuddle.

When the night started, there was at least fourteen of us. Now, only about half of our friends remain. One of those, Derrik, is passed out in our hammock by the grill. The rest of us swap stories for the remainder of the evening as we drink our now warm beers. We reminisce on how we each met other and it I make a note in my head on how I met each and everyone of my friends.

~~*~~

“Alrighty people, y'all don't need to go home, but you need to get the fuck up outta here,” Sam announces as he stretches his arms high up reaching towards the night sky.

demieastTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
demieastTS

“I'm fuckin' beat and I still wanna tap Blondie's ass.”

“Oh my fuckin' god, Sam!” Kayla screeches. “You're so foul. I love that. Why can't I find a man like you.”

“Because I am a fucking God! We're hard to come by,” Sam jokes, giving Kayla a wink. “Don't worry girl. You'll find him, it just ain't gonna be me.”

Kayla helps me from Sam's lap and hugs me tightly. I know she'll be safe to drive and she even offers to take a few others back with her. She isn't much of a drinker, because she always worries about her kids. She knows they're safe with her mother, but she doesn't like risking the chances. I give her credit for that. I may not have kids, but more parents should take such wise advice.

“I love you, bitch. I'll see you next week.”

“Love you too, slut,” I tease her back. I watch the smile widen on her face to the name I only use for her. We do it all in good fun but most don't understand our sick sense of humor.

I say goodnight to the others Kayla is taking back into the city and go inside. I usually pick up right after the party, but I have had too much too drink and not enough care in the world to clean the mess we've made. I bring the food inside and Sam puts out the fire. The rest can wait.

~~*~~

“What an awesome night, huh?” Sam asks me as he gets into bed.

I'm already in bed and checking my phone to see I've gotten a text from everyone saying their safe at home. It's a rule we made a few years ago when we heard about a drunk driver almost killing someone one night when we were all out. It scared us to death that it might have been one of us.

“It really was. Much better than last weekend. Everyone is home and okay.” I toss my phone onto the pile of clothes by the bed and flick off my table lamp.

“Good, good. Now, I think I made a promise that I'm going to keep.” Sam grins and rolls me up onto him.

“I do believe you're right, Sammy boy.”

His hands reach up and hold my face as I lean down and kiss him. Our lips touch and I let his tongue move against mine. It quickly turns into a passionate and aggressive kiss. My hips begin to move, grinding into him with a steady speed over Sam's growing dick. It's softness is a pleasurable sensation that heats into a needy desire as he grows hard under me. It's more urgent and I move myself so I can put his throbbing cock inside me.

Sam has another idea in mind. He grabs me and pins me to the bed, breathing inches from my lips before he kisses me hard. His powerful body grinds against mine, opening me up to him. I let my legs and open as wide as I can. He begins to rub along me the same way he was when I was on top of him. Until he lets me go. “Don't move, Blondie.”

Holding my legs high, he pushes my thighs up against my chest. I'm basically kissing my knees and I had no idea I even could! I expected to feel his tongue playing with my pussy, but he dives right into my ass. He flicks his tongue over my ring and pushes inside me. I move my body with his as he fucks my ass with his tongue. I reach down and release the deep pain that has been building up in my clit.

Shaking uncontrollably, I cum hard and fast. It was a buildup I've been working towards all day long.

“Sammy! Don't, don't stop, please don't stop.” I grunt out and I rub my clit faster and harder. My orgasm is strong and deep.

Sam grabs a hold of my ankles, pushing my legs back up close to my body once more. I'm again pinned under him and he dips his hard meat into my pussy, plunging into me hard and fast. My orgasm hasn't fully passed and erupts again, stronger than before. I get the fullness I want inside me for my explosion and I muffle a scream back with my hands. I know that Derrick is still passed out on our hammock. No one wants to be woken by a scream, passionate or not.

Thrusting himself out of me, he angles his cock against my pink star-fished asshole. He's wet and slippery and it gives him just enough lubrication to enter me. He doesn't take his time and pushes into me as I let out a moan. My fingernails dig into his forearms while he begins to move in and out of me. My tight ass flexes around him more I get excited and grind up to meet him.

“I love your tight, little ass, Blondie,” Sam moans out just as he starts to go faster.

His legs slap against my ass, causing it to hurt a little. He pushes my legs tighter up against me, using it as leverage to get every inch of his cock inside me. The pleasure he feels is etched on his face, his eyes rolling up inside his head as he moans deeply.

I cling to his body as he fucks me into another beautiful orgasm. I squeeze my eyes closed and cum hard around his cock. I can feel my whole body reacting to his forceful fucking and as I cum around him he cums inside my ass. The both of us cursing and moaning in pleasure as we feel our climaxes subside.

“Told ya, I was gonna get that sweet ass tonight.”

I lay in his arm, my body pressed up against his side. “I never thought you weren't. I let you have it.” I punch his stomach playfully.

I want to send a special thanks to both Milik_the_Red and Poppet for helping me recently with my editing, including this story. You're both the best and I dunno what I'd do without your help. 
Published 
Written by Jinxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments