Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exhibition Opening

"She makes sure the gallery opening is a big success"

13
13 Comments 13
32.7k Views 32.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Our eyes meet as you walk through the door. I wasn’t sure you were coming, but still I’m not surprised to see you there. I live my life expecting to see you everywhere.

You must have come directly after the meeting. You’re still wearing a formal shirt and tie; your jacket must have been discarded in the car. Of course, you came with your friends and we have to keep up appearances. The whole group descends on me, and there’s a flurry of greetings all around. We’re all old friends.

“Hi,” you kiss me on the cheek.

“Hey there, yourself. Welcome.” I respond.

“I didn’t know you were back,” I say, pretending not to have received your itinerary before you even stepped on the plane.

“Yeah, we’re here on vacation for a while,” you say.

“Vicky didn’t come?” I ask. Your wife.

“No,” you reply. “She stayed home with the kids.”

“Well, you guys take a look around. I’ll be right back. Enjoy!” And I walk as fast as I can to the back of the room and escape through the door. On the right, I go into the bathroom and check myself in the mirror. Is my face flushed? Does it show how hard my heart is beating? Is the tingling of my cheek where you kissed me visible?

No. My eyes are bright with excitement, but that’s mainly because of the event going on. I love exhibition openings. Each artist brings their own vibe with them to the floor, but I especially like the work currently on display. It has an erotic undercurrent which you can taste on the air all around the art gallery.

I check my makeup and check if the girls are not doing a Picasso on me. The black dress I’m wearing clings to all my curves, showing off my breasts and my ass. It’s an understated look, very sensual. Just the way you like it.

Exiting the bathroom, I take a different route through the crowd on the patio outside. People are standing around in groups; the hum of voices is electric. I pass by the bar to make sure the wine is flowing as it should. Making my way back inside, I see you standing in the gallery with our friends. You give me the tiniest nod and I smile. Tonight’s going to be very satisfying, I now know for sure.

My boss gives the indication that we’re about to start and we usher everyone outside on the patio. I fulfill my duties as Gallery Assistant, taking pictures, skirting the edge of the crowd. I slip in besides you and I feel your body tensing.

“Having fun?” I ask in a low voice.

“Not yet,” you reply.

“Anything I can do to help?”

“I’m sure you have something in mind,” you respond.

I take some more pictures and then turn to you. “Front door, fifteen minutes.” The smile you have on your face is a devilish one. You love the way my dirty mind works.

As the opening words are done and the artist gets his turn at the microphone, I make another round taking some more pictures. After the speeches, the guests are file back inside to take a close look at the beautiful artwork on display. The interested ones contact me quietly and we fill in the paperwork necessary for the sale.

After ten minutes, I tell my boss that I’m going to make a round outside to also check on the security guards. I’ve made this a point, to go down the stairs and bring the guards water and check if there’s any problem with the parking. Keeps them happy and gives me a moment to escape the crush, catching some fresh air.

When I return, I find you standing at the top of the stairs outside the entrance. I take your hand and pull you to the right and we enter a door darkened by the shadows. In this old landmark, there are many secret passages and places that no one walks through. But I’ve been exploring and I have a specific place in mind I want to take you.

We go up the stairwell that goes up to the empty east wing, which has been closed off awaiting restoration. Inside the passageway, you turn to me and we smile.

“Hi,” you say.

“Hi there yourself,” I mimic our previous greeting.

You kiss me on the cheek again, but this time your lips linger and trail off towards my neck.

“Having fun?” I ask as you make your way across my jaw.

“Mmm hm, getting there.” You plant a kiss on my other cheek and then you brush your lips against mine. I feel a shock through my body. It’s been so long and I’ve wanted this so much. Suddenly a dam breaks and I feel my desire rush up from my insides. My hands go around your neck as we kiss deeply, tongues colliding, tasting each other. I suck on your tongue, hard. A small preview of what’s to come, of what else I will be sucking on later.

We continue to kiss as your hands roam up my body, lowering the front of my dress. My bra barely contains my tits, my nipples just peeking over the lace. You cup my breasts and slowly rub your thumbs over my nipples.

We break the kiss and I look into your eyes. They have gone dark with desire. Your eyes are on my tits, and I pull your head towards them. You take one of them in your mouth, slipping your tongue inside the bra around my nipple, freeing it from its lacy confines. I arch my back as you swirl your tongue around and suck my breast. You give me a playful nibble, and I jolt out of the trance I was falling into.

“We have to move from here,” I say. “They can see us.”

I turn you around and push you up the stairs. Around the first bend, I stop you and turn you around. Since I’m a few steps below you, I easily unzip you and put my hands inside your slacks. To my surprise I touch naked flesh. I look up to you and you’re wearing that maddening grin of yours.

Your cock is hard for me already. The position I’m in is perfect for me to lick you from your balls to the tip. I take my time exploring every throbbing inch of you, sucking on your balls, taking them in my mouth while I stroke your dick with my hand. Again I give you one slow lick from bottom to the purple head. There I pause to lick up the drop of pre-cum.

“Mmmm,” I hum as I take you deep inside my mouth in one swift move. Your hips involuntarily jerk as this unexpected pleasure grips you. You steady yourself against the walls of the stairway, and I continue to blow your brains out. My head bobs up and down as I increase the speed. When I look up, I see you looking at me - your mouth slightly open, your eyes dark with desire.

I do not break eye contact as I release your dick and treat you to another long lick. When I get to the tip, I keep coming up tracing your wet cock along my chin, my neck and finally between my breasts. I don’t think you even know you're swiveling your hips to slowly fuck my tits.

“Look at me,” I whisper.

MiluFoxxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiluFoxxxTS

And when you do: “I want you inside of me. Now.”

You reach down, grabbing me behind my head and draw me up to a scorching kiss. I smile on the inside, because I’ve brought you to the brink where you begin to lose control. This is exactly where I need you to be. I’m in no mood for a slow fuck. I need you to mindlessly pound into me and to give me what I want. Besides, I can’t be missed for too long. I’m working, remember?

The owners have rebuilt this portion of the gallery up from ruins, stopping at the floor and walls of the second floor. The windows had no shutters and opened to the patio below, now filled with people having a good time. The ceiling was the open, starry sky. As we stumble up the rest of the stairs, you take a moment to look around.

“Nice,” you say, returning your gaze to me. “I like the naughty way you think. Are you sure you want to do this here?”

“Yes,” I reply. “I’ve been fantasizing about this for some time now.”

“You have?” you ask, walking towards me. “Exactly how did you imagine us?”

“Right there,” I indicate with a nod. “Against that wall between the windows.”

“You’re crazy, they’ll see us!”

“No, there’s no angle to see up here from the patio. I’ve checked.”

I can feel your hesitation, but I think I know how to overcome it. I pick my way across the floor, making sure I remain out of sight. When I get to the wall I meant before, I turn back to you. You’re standing there, stroking your dick. Ah, you look so damn hot in the low light.

I tug up my dress around my hips. You can now see the white lace panties I have on. I turn around, jiggling my ass at you. I slip my thumbs under the elastic and slip down my panties, giving you a full moon view up my ass and pussy. I hear your sharp intake of breath.

Still with my head down, I put a hand between my legs and slip a finger in between my lips. I start rubbing myself, making sure you can see the tip of my finger popping in and out my pussy lips. I stand up and place my hands on my ass cheeks. Holding them open for you to see, I rub my asshole with my wet finger.

Suddenly you’re there behind me and you slam your dick right into my pussy in one swift move. There’s no moment for me to adjust, you keep going stroking in and out of me. I grapple for purchase on the wall as I feel myself losing balance under your assault.

Your hands are on my hip, fingers digging into my skin. “You see what you do to me?” you growl lowly in my ear. I chuckle. This is exactly how out of control I wanted you.

“Shut up and fuck me harder,” I whisper back. “Make me come.”

We can hear the chatter of the crowd below, the clinking of glasses, some laughter. But we don’t pay attention to any of it. Your dick slams into my pussy deeper and faster. I can feel the edge rushing at me. I bite my own arm to keep from screaming out. My body starts shaking and I gloriously come all around your dick.

There’s no stopping you as you fuck me right through my first orgasm, the strokes getting longer and deeper as you set the pace. As I recover a bit, I push my hips into you, meeting your thrusts. You push me back against the wall and slam hard into me, holding your dick deeply embedded in my pussy.

“Woman, you make me lose my mind,” you grumble biting my shoulder. You’re deliciously grinding your hips against my body. I can feel your cock twitching deep inside of me. “You’re gonna pay for that.”

You take your dick out of my pussy, and slide it up my crack.

“What are you doing?” I whisper furiously.

“What do you think? I’m going to fuck you up the ass,” you respond.

“No! Not here!” I panic. “I won’t be able to keep quiet.”

You push my body against the wall and say: “Yes, you are going to open up your ass and let me in right here, right now. Do it.”

You step away from me, holding me by my waist. “Bend down, yes that’s it.”

Guiding your hard cock with your hand, you slip back into my pussy and back out along my crack. Using my own fluids you rub my asshole and press one finger inside. My legs begin to tremble in anticipation.

“Finger your pussy,” you order me and I comply.

Using both your hands, you keep my cheeks open as you get into position. I can feel the head of your dick pressing against my asshole. Taking a deep breath, I then exhale and relax. The tip pops in and you continue to push. Another exhale and I can feel your length gliding into my ass. Another breath and you drive home up to your balls.

As before, you don’t stop moving. Immediately you start fucking my ass with long, deep strokes. As you gather speed, I walk up the wall to a more upright position. An already tight passage grabs you even more, but by this time both of us are beyond stopping right now.

One of your hands joins mine and guides me into fingering my pussy. We are both breathing heard, but quietly. One small corner of our minds is strained on the people just below the windows.

Again I lose control over my legs as I shake into an earthshattering orgasm. You bite me hard on the shoulder to muffle the groan as you erupt deep within my asshole. Squirt after squirt you shoot deep into my belly.

Afterwards we are both panting hard, still clinging to the wall.

“Get off me, you animal,” I push against you. You playfully swat my ass and step back. My asshole closes up tightly behind you, keeping all your juices inside.

I drop to my knees and take you in my mouth. That move draws another sharp intake of breath and a “Oh, fuck!” from you. Your cock is super sensitive, but I clean you up with my tongue and help you put your pants back on.

As I get up, you return the favor by pulling down my dress and fixing my front. But not before you give both my tits a squeeze.

“Now, go back to your party,” you say with a grin. “And think about later, ‘cause I’m not nearly done with you yet.”

“What do you mean?” I frown.

“The group of us are hitting a bar after this, and you’re coming with us.”

“Can’t. I’m catching a ride home with…”

“Not anymore. I’m driving you home.”

I pause for a beat. “Alright, only if you’re sure we can get away with it. And I’ll have to convince my boyfriend to let me go with you guys.”

“I’m sure you can figure out something,” you whisper as you lean in close. We kiss, our tongues sliding over each other full of promise.

Back in the gallery, I somehow manage to look as if I haven’t gone missing all this time. I go and greet my boyfriend who has arrived in the meantime.

“Hey, beautiful. Where were you?” he asks.

“I was making my rounds,” I respond and deposit a kiss on his cheek.

“What’s that on your shoulder? Did you hit yourself?”

Oops…

Published 
Written by CandiBlower
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments