Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Fetish Secret Revealed Part 1

"I was shocked when I discovered my husband's secret fetish."

19
8 Comments 8
39.4k Views 39.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
I was at home and bored and so I started surfing sex sites on the internet. I'm not much of a pornography fanatic so I decided to check out the naughty story site my husband Travis is always on. I don't mind him being on it, it makes him horny and I'm totally fine with that. He was still logged in when I finally remembered which site it was.

I started out reading a few of the stories on the home page. They were decent stories but didn't turn me on. Then I noticed that my husband had a couple of messages in his inbox. Just out of curiosity I decided to take a look at them. I didn't open them because I didn't want him to think I was being paranoid.

One started out innocent enough, but it was the one with a website link that caught my attention. I opened the link in a new window. It was a short video. What was depicted in the video had me staring wide eyed at the screen. It was like a bad train wreck. You didn't really want to look, but you couldn't help but stare anyway.

I watched the video till it ended. I sat staring at the screen for at least a minute trying to process what it was I had just seen. I went back to Travis' messages to see who had sent him the link. There were several older messages from the same person. I opened a few more of the links and found similar videos. Since these older messages were already opened, I read what the person wrote.

One message said, "Hi Travis, saw this and thought you might like it."

The oldest message said, "Hi, my name is Faye, I read your messages in the chat room. It's kinda a fantasy of mine as well. I think the power thrill would be amazing. If I may I'd like to send you a few links that I thought were hot."

I did a double take on this last message. Fantasy? This is my husbands fantasy? I was baffled. I had never thought that something like this would be any guy's fantasy, let alone my husband's.

Travis is a normal guy, or at least I thought he was until now. He is about six foot tall, with light brown shaggy hair. He isn't buff but he has strong arms, which I find sexy. I don't like facial hair so he keeps his face clean shaven. He has a nice strong jaw and straight teeth that makes for a very charming smile.

Never once has he ever mentioned to me anything about this secret fantasy. I decided to look at the stories he had wrote and recently read. Almost all of them were about the same thing as the videos were. I was beginning to see my husband in a different light.

I decided to do a little research on the subject, and found that this fantasy was much more popular than I had imagined. I found out about all sorts of strange fantasies and fetishes while I was trying to figure out why this was Travis' fantasy. Things like tying women and men up then having your way with them, and having sex in public, seemed to be the norm anymore. Man was I naive.

I watched videos and read stories on the subject for about thirty minutes. After I got over the shock of what I was seeing I realized something else. This was really turning me on! I put my hand under the waist band of my shorts and ran a finger between my pussy lips. It was so slick and so hot. I moaned as my finger made contact with my clit.

I continued to stroke my pussy as I watched the video playing on the computer screen. About half way through the video I glance down at the clock on the corner of the screen. It was six o'clock.

"Shit," I spit the word out.

I hastily closed out the windows I had opened and erased the browser history. Travis would be home from work soon and I haven't started dinner. I ran to the bathroom and washed the pussy juice off my hands. I clamped my thighs together, my pussy still tingled from the un-achieved orgasm. I walked into the kitchen as Travis walked through the front door.

"Hi gorgeous," he said as he closed the door.

I smiled at him, "Hi baby, how was your day?"

"Its better now that I'm home with my beautiful wife."

Travis walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I giggled and elbowed him in the ribs.

"You want to eat or not?" I teased him.

I decided to throw together something simple. I poured some spaghetti into a pot of water to cook and browned some ground beef in a pan. Travis nipped my neck before going over to the fridge and pulling out a beer. He set the table as I poured spaghetti sauce over the ground beef and drained the noodles. I set the pots on the table, poured me a glass of wine, and gave my wonderful normal looking husband a once over.

He looked just like he has since we started dating in college. The only thing that has changed is, his secret is out. I mull over how to ask him about it as I chewed my food.

"You're awful quiet tonight Hannah." He said to me.

I looked up from my food. He was staring at me with that charming smile. The same smile that made me fall in love with him over eight years ago. Well, that and his exceptional ability in bed. I have had my fair share of sexual partners, but this wonderful man was the only one who was ever able to get me off.

I made up my mind at that moment that I was going to do everything in my power to make his secret fantasy a reality. I gave him my most shy, seductive smile. Pushing the chair back from the table I hitched my shorts up a bit and sauntered out of the kitchen toward the bedroom. I felt Travis' eyes on my ass cheeks which were hanging out of the bottom of my shorts.

I grinned when I heard his chair being pushed back. I quickened my pace to the bedroom. I got there in just enough time to close and lock the bedroom door. It was a game I liked to play and it drove Travis crazy.

"Oh baby don't do this to me now." he whined from the other side of the door.

"Sit." I commanded.

I heard shuffling from his side. I got down on my hands and knees to peer under the door through the two inch gap at the bottom. I heard a soft "thump" as Travis sat on the floor. He had already stripped his pants and boxers off. I had a nice view of his already hard cock.

"You say you don't like this game but you're already hard for me baby. I want to watch you stroke it. Nice and slow."

I laid on my belly in front of the door and watched Travis stroke his cock on the other side. I loved watching him stroke his meat, it's such a turn on for me. The purplish head disappeared as his hand went all the way up, then reappeared when his hand returned to the base of his eight inch cock.

"Rub the just the head for me baby." I crooned.

He obeyed the command. Mostly he used only his thumb and first two fingers. Every once in a while he would grip it with his whole hand and give the head a few quick yanks. God I loved this game.

"Okay baby your turn," I told him and sat up with my legs spread.

Travis laid on the floor looking under the door like I had been earlier. I had already stripped my shorts off. Facing the door with one hand stretched behind me for support, the other hand was between my legs.

antonella_2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonella_2

I started stroking my pussy, parting the lips on the upward stroke. Doing this allowed Travis to see just how wet and ready my pussy was for him.

I knew it wouldn't take me long to orgasm. The earlier pussy rubbing and video watching made sure of that. I concentrated my efforts on my clit with small quick movements of my finger. My breathing quickened.

"Cum for me Hannah baby," Travis' husky voice sent me over the edge.

"Arrrgghh." I moaned.

My leg was shaking as I reached up with my foot and turned the lock on the doorknob. Travis opened the door and crawled on his hands and knees over to me. He buried his tongue in my pussy lapping up my post orgasmic juices.

"Oh Goddd," my back arched off the ground.

Travis' tongue slid up my slit and gently over my super sensitive clit. I squirmed under his malicious attention. There was always a price to pay when I made him play my game.

He locked his arms around my thighs and began to put more pressure on my clit. I started squirming more, trying to break his iron hold on my legs. He paused for a moment to flash his charming smile at me, an evil glint in his eyes. His tongue returned to torturing me for a few moments more before I couldn't take anymore.

I squealed, "Okay, okay I give. I surrender, you can stop now you imp."

A triumphant grin split Travis' handsome face as he released my legs.

I stood up and walked over to the bed. I stripped my shirt off and threw it on the floor. Travis came up and stood behind me. He reached around and cupped my breasts, his thumb gently rubbing across my hard nipples.

I leaned back against him, his beautiful cock pressed against my lower back. He released his gentle hold on my breasts. One hand went to my hip, the other slid up my back to my neck. All of a sudden his gentle hands turn to iron as he shoved me face down on the bed.

Holding me down with the hand on the back of my neck, he guided his cock to my pussy entrance. With one viscous thrust he buried himself inside me. He reached up and wrapped his fist in my hair. Leaning over me and jerking my head up at the same time he whispered in my ear.

"This is what happens when you tease me whore, but I think you already knew that. You love it when I treat you like a slut don't you Hannah?"

His tight hold on my hair made it impossible to nod.

"Yes baby. Fuck me hard and make me cum."

As soon as those words were out of my mouth Travis started pounding my pussy. He used my hair for leverage, his other hand hanging at his side. With every thrust my head would be wrenched back farther. After about the tenth thrust my neck was cramping. I tapped the hand in my hair with my finger and he immediately released my hair.

I could already feel the beginnings of another orgasm building. It got stronger every time Travis' balls slapped against my clit. Travis was fucking me so hard I had scooted a couple inches farther onto the bed. I grabbed a handful of bed sheets in each fist to steady myself. I was breathing hard and my thumping heartbeat was erratic.

Then all of a sudden Travis smacked my ass. Hard. I yelped and reflexively tensed my muscles squeezing Travis' cock. He groaned as my pussy clamped down on his meat in mid-stroke. Switching cheeks he smacked my ass again, even harder. Again my muscles tightened around his cock.

I knew his hand had to be stinging as much as my ass cheeks were, so before he could manage another smack to my ass I flexed my muscles again. His hands grasped my hips and his pace slowed a fraction. Keeping him on his toes I began to flex my muscles at different times. Mostly squeezing his cock on the in stroke, this made the head of his cock push harder into that wonderful little spot inside my pussy. I groaned every time I got the timing right.

We were both getting close to cumming. I kept squeezing his cock, his balls kept slapping against my clit.

"I want you to cum inside me Travis. I want to feel your cock pumping deep inside me."

"Oh god Hannah. I'm cumming!"

Travis grunted and dug the fingertips of one hand into my hip. He stuck the thumb of his other hand into his mouth. His fingers ticked my ass crack as his thumb searched out and entered my puckered ass hole. His thumb worked vigorously in and out of my ass hole as he released his load into my pussy.

I screamed as I crested the wave of my own orgasm, "Aaahhhhh."

Travis gave my red ass one more soft slap with the hand whose finger had so recently violated my ass hole. He pulled his now soft cock out of my sloppy pussy and headed for the bathroom. I laid on the bed while I caught my breath then got up and went to join Travis in the shower. We soaped each other down. I wiggled my soapy, slippery ass cheeks against Travis' soft cock. He grabbed a hold of my hips, pulling me harder into him.

"You better quit that, I don't think your pink ass can take another fuck session right now," he teased me.

I pouted a little, "I think your right. You got me pretty good."

"You deserved it, and you know it. I love the way you reacted though."

He grinned and I elbowed him in the ribs. Stepping out of the shower I grabbed my towel and Travis' and headed back to the bedroom.

"Hannah you get back here with my towel! Hannah!"

I giggled and just kept walking. I hung Travis' towel on the back of the bedroom door. About ten seconds later he walked into the bedroom naked and dripping water. He grabbed his towel giving me a dirty look. I watched him dry off. When he was done he hung the towel back up.

I was already in bed. We both slept naked so there really isn't any "getting ready for bed." He crawled under the sheets and I snuggled up against him. I loved the feeling of his bare skin touching my bare skin.

"Travis, can I ask you something?"

"Sure baby, what is it?"

I looked him in the face. He was staring back into my eyes.

"Promise to tell me the truth?"

"Always, Love."

"Do you have any sexual fantasies? Things that you haven't done but want to try?"

I watched his eyes darken as he chewed his lip and frowned. Something he did when he was thinking. Then his face split with that disarming grin of his.

"My only fantasy is to spend the rest of my life with my wonderful wife who I love very much."

"I don't believe you Travis. Everyone has fantasies. But if you don't want to tell me that's your decision."

His grin faded and his face got serious.

"Then what is your fantasy Hannah?"

"I'm not telling till you do my love."

With that I kissed his frowning mouth and snuggled into his chest. I knew he would be stewing for a bit before he went to sleep. I had given him quite a bit to think about. My plan of fulfillment wouldn't work as well if he didn't come clean though.
Published 
Written by lins1988
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments